+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help getting rid of a tapeworm

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Need help getting rid of a tapeworm

Hey, guys. I need help getting rid of a tapeworm. I'm warning you in advance, this is gonna be a pretty graphic and disgusting post by nature, so if you have a weak stomach, leave this thread now. You've been warned.

I came to the conclusion today that I have a tapeworm. Not sure how long I've had it...probably 2 years at least.

I started to realize this yesterday, when using the restroom. I'll spare you the graphic details, but needless to say, I found a 3-inch long piece of what looked like a straw paper sticking out of my poop. It looked like it had the texture of a hybrid between paper and kelp.

The thing is, I've had this in my stool before for at least a year now, but I don't know why, it never occurred to me as something alarming. Probably denial. I just figured it was undigested fiber or something.

But yesterday, well, I had to go through the very uncomfortable experience of, well, having to pull part of one out of myself, and I had had no veggies in 2 days, so it was then that I knew something was up. I've had this dull ache in my lower intestine/colon since.

Anyway, if that wasn't enough proof, I've had a long laundry list of other symptoms, including:

- Constant constipation/thin stool for the better part of a year now, regardless of diet
    - Constant abdominal bloat
    - Frequent, painful gas
    - Nausea after most meals
    - Weakness and fatigue
    - Brain fog/rapidly deteriorating cognitive function
    - Insomnia
    - Anxiety
    - Apathy and depression
    - Random outbreaks of hives without any discernable cause
    - Pain in bones/joints/muscle, to the point of it being a disability on some days
    - Constant fatigue/exhaustion
    - Weight gain (weight loss is usually more common, but gain happens too)
    - Vitamin deficiencies
    - IBS and severe abdominal cramps

And more.

I've been feeling like **** all around the past few years, but it really nosedived this year, and I swear, I can feel myself dying.

I also have some kind of mass on my lower right ribcage near my liver, and I got a CT scan a couple of weeks back that came out clear (and set me back 400 bucks, ouch). Doc thought it was lipoma, but nothing was there, but I KNOW there's something, because I can feel it. The same way I can feel an obstruction when having a bowel movement.

I've been really scared for my health. I was thinking I had colon cancer, or fibromyalgia, since I had all of the symptoms. My bloodwork when I got my physical last year came out just fine, with the exception of a deficiency in Vitamin D and a cholesterol that was a teeny bit high.

I chalked all of this up to my pretty toxic diet and lifestyle, and I know for a fact those at least exacerbate all of this, but now, I know there's somethiing else that's sapping me of everything.

So I want to get rid of it, ASAP.

Thing is, the doctor is expensive here. Each visit costs me 50 bucks, plus all of the bloodwork and imaging and medication and repeat visits for this will surely cost me hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. I don't have that kind of spare money, so while I'll go to the doc if absolutely necessary, I'd rather take the natural route if at all possible.

So if anyone knows of what I can do, please, let me know. I want this thing out of me. I'm already scared it's done irreversible damage.

I've heard eating a bulb of raw garlic can get it right out, but I know that tapeworms are notoriously difficult to get rid of without some pretty destructive antiparasite pills. Their larvae and eggs get all over, and if you leave even a little bit of the worm alive, it will grow a new head.

So I don't want to have this be a bandaid solution, either.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st May 2018), Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Bob (21st May 2018), Daughter of Time (21st May 2018), DNA (21st May 2018), Hervé (21st May 2018), Kryztian (23rd May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2018), Mike (19th June 2018), Noelle (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), we-R-one (21st May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Need help getting rid of a tapeworm

Hi Indigris. I tested positive last autumn with a blastocystis hominis parasite infection. Its likely I'd been living with it for about 6 years - pretty much since I moved from the UK to Canada. Whilst this infection is becoming increasingly common in the west - especially North America, I learned that there are different strains - some of which are 'silent' and cause no issue and others which are stubborn - there are even a couple of websites about this. Many of the symptoms mirror those you've listed also with a toxic course of treatment. I really feel for you and truly understand that this stuff is no joke, rendering otherwise fit and strong people into debilitating situations at work and in the world - not to mention anxieties etc. I really do relate to how you feel.

I'm in Canada and initially took 2 rounds of New Roots Herbal Purge Parasitis sold here - don't know its availability in the U.S? Followed by my own attempt at treatment (mentioned below) and after that I took castor oil (and I mentioned the huge effect this had in an earlier post at the time). It still wasn't quite enough to fully do the trick - you have to get every last one of them!

I don't know what made me do it but after yet another horrible episode I switched to a vegan diet and I cannot tell you how wonderful its been!!! Since January, I've been steadily getting my life back. I think one of the key things which is equally as important as treatment is stopping anything that creates favorable conditions for these little critters and crawlies to survive! You need to kill the acidic environment. My understanding is that meat and dairy can cause acidity - not to mention the bad energy carried within the meat from scared animals to our plates which causes acidity. (Anyway, I'm not going down this road as I'm not here to tell people how to eat!! Its a personal thing). However, the more I hear about people getting digestion issues the more it keeps me researching and I will stick my neck out and say that I feel that many of the worms and parasites people are getting are coming from pathogens and poor sanitation and conditions in today's food chain.

I broke the back of this infection using a diy treatment of a daily routine for about 2 weeks (or as long as you can bear) of apple cider vinegar with baking soda in warm water as soon as I got up (before coffee or eating). Then throughout the day I'd eat tons of raw garlic with everything. I'd also have a big table spoon of raw organic unrefined coconut oil. Then a little later I'd have 2 tbsp of bee pollen in water and then an oregano tablet. All these things have anti bacterial properties and make parasites/worms lives a misery. You can then follow this with castor oil (after a couple of weeks) to clear out debris and die-off. This treatment did cause diarrhea but in terms of triggering my system to clear itself.
    If you want to reduce the chances of it coming back trying no meat and dairy for a bit - this where the magic really happened for me.

Idigris, I really felt I wouldn't get better - but I am!! And I promise you will too! You really, really will xxx

I hope my ramble makes some kind of sense. You'll get rid of this problem - no worries at all you just need give a few things a go and stick it out. Remember, these guys will not survive if remove what they like to feed off.

xxx

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), DNA (21st May 2018), Hervé (21st May 2018), mischief (11th July 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018), we-R-one (21st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

easy natural method is Diatomaceous earth, plus it's a great supplement.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Daozen (22nd May 2018), DNA (21st May 2018), holistic1 (20th June 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018), we-R-one (21st May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,267 times in 21,089 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

hello Indigris:
    Here is the answer to your problem for an easy way to get rid of parasites.
    Look at this zapper and read about it. They have been around for decades and make life easy.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Z4eX-EXTREM...-/162248973116

Good luck
    chancy

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), shadowstalker (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I never used it, but apparently black walnut can help with this and many other intestinal parasites. You'll find lots of info on the Internet, as well as trusted sources for buying it. Hoping this is helpful, please keep us informed.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 21st May 2018 at 16:30.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Daozen (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), Kryztian (23rd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), toppy (21st May 2018), we-R-one (21st May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hello Indigris,

If you think you have a tapeworm or any other types of intestinal parasites, look at your stool. The strongest indicator is white, threadlike things in it, as some of the eggs are excreted during bowel movements.

The most effective thing, if you can handle it, is raw garlic, chopped, as much as you can handle, in a cup of warm water in the morning, but that's not all.

Black walnut extract

Coconut oil

Pumpkin seeds

Fasting on green drinks

All of the above should be ingested every day.

Sorry if some of these suggestions have already been given above. I'm rushed and didn't have time to read the other posts.

Good luck to you.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Daozen (22nd May 2018), Jad (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), Unicorn (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), we-R-one (21st May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Hi Indigris,

Dr. Group of Global Healing Center makes a product specifically for parasites. He recommends everyone do a parasite cleans a few times a year. The product is called Paratrex and you will see it contains some of the ingredients mentioned here. Their staff is very helpful so any questions email as they've always responded in a timely manner.

Harmful Organism Cleanse
    https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...nsing-kit.html
    The Harmful Organism Cleanse Kit™ is designed to flush and cleanse your body of harmful organisms. Harmful organisms steal nutrition, affect your vital organs, pollute your body with waste, and weaken your immune system. If you’ve been exposed to raw vegetables, undercooked meat, or even have a pet, there’s a chance you’ve been invaded by harmful organisms. Don't let harmful organisms affect your health, cleanse your body today!†

† Results may vary.

Looks like they're out of stock, but you can call and see when more is due in. His products are excellent, I've used several myself.

Sorry! Due to the high demand for Global Healing Center products worldwide, this product is temporarily out of stock. Our products contain only the finest organic and wildcrafted raw materials and ingredients available. Sometimes the ingredients we source do not meet our high quality standards and have to be rejected. This process may also cause delays until we find quality replacements that we are proud to put in our products.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st May 2018 at 16:37.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Avalon offers a variety of healing modalities which include complimentary solutions, information, and personal accounts.

Detox protocols eliminate organic matter such as deadly Candida, bacteria, and fungus. Some rid the body of free radicals that contribute to poor health environment. Free radical damage cells, cell membranes, DNA, and proteins. Which in turn may cause cancer and other conditions. And most importantly, their 'dis-ease weapons' no longer thwart progress of our health, natural cognition and consciousness.

The willingness to experiment is essential. The great thing is many of these alternatives are inexpensive: castor oil, turpentine, H2O2, Vitamin C, MMS and diatomaceous earth.

Main Sections:Specific Threads:

I've tired most of the above methods.

Product description:
    Human-Grade D.E. (SILICA) is known for its superior ability to aid in cellular-regeneration activity and systemic detoxification pathway stimulation which allows for the removal and elimination of excess metabolic waste, environmental toxins, weight & digestive problems & much more.

SilaLive Silica With Enhanced Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Supplement Review

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th May 2020 at 02:18.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Bob (21st May 2018), gord (20th June 2018), Hervé (21st May 2018), Jad (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), Ol' Roy (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Iodine, Turpentine, Vit C, MMS, MSM and anything Hulda Clark or Dr Schulze recommends should help. Good Luck.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Jad (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018), Unicorn (21st May 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Hulda Clark's parasites cleanse: https://www.curezone.org/clark/parasites.asp
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Jad (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (21st May 2018), Tam (21st May 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quite a few of those symptoms match mine and I've been suspecting I have some parasites as well. So how much garlic do I have to eat and does it matter if I took it just after I wake up or can it be eaten few hours before going to bed? Not that it matters but the smell is quite horrific.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

There is a lot of data to evaluate.

Dr. Yu in St. Louis has been recommended by others; a few nay-sayers have felt he is not the best. Some say he is too expensive, others say he's saved their life. (numbers in the link)

Have you traveled prior to coming down with symptoms?

Certain mosquitoes for instance have been known to convey a "wormlike" infection to those they bite.

However it appears that he'd do a proper diagnosis, and the symptoms could possibly be pointing to something very different than "parasites". What if it's not tapeworm, or something like liver-flukes, or threadworms, or heartworm, or "chrons disease" ?

One could take a shotgun approach with a self-diagnosis, but if one doesn't have the experience medically to know what to do with what, taking "treatments" blindly could be hazardous.

Experimenting on oneself may not be the smartest thing to do though. The reason being what happens when something goes 'wrong' where some pretty nasty toxins can be released.

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-e...on_in_medicine "Self Experimentation"

If one wants to read up on parasites, there is a great forum about such, curezone.

Here is a link to curezone, the parasite treatment section: https://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=943

Another thread is here: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1675573 (this one is a MOST amazing thread - follow it down to using "alternative treatments", what happens and specifically the dangers of making things "worse" )

Quote During drug treatment, stop using herbal remedies, flushes, cleanses, DE, laxatives, colonics, MMS, nutrasilver, RIFE, zappers, & other OTC parasite products.

None of these methods cure parasite infections. They can be very toxic, destroy beneficial gut flora, & impair organs of the digestive system.

They cause parasites to scatter everywhere, carrying enteric pathogens with them. And they counteract & remove parasite drugs from your system.

Disseminated parasites & toxins throughout the body create a hyperinfection stage & severely impact the immune system. Then it's an uphill battle to eradicate them & repair damage done to the body.
    There are numerous threads and posts about what can happen when the parasite treatment "goes wrong".. Such as a rapid detox reaction if it is in-fact parasite die-off. Life threatening even.

"Experimenting" with killing off parasites can be deadly is the point. How can you be certain that it is a parasitic tapeworm and not something else? Symptoms could be related to many conditions.

Dr. Yu is discussed here: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2061719

A search for "anthelmintic treatment for humans" is at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=anth...ment+for+human "An-thel-min-tic" means that which gets rid of worms

RunningDeer mentioned a lot of good threads on PA. I suggest looking at the Cistus Incanus thread in Alternative Medicine subforum too (specifically the sections dealing with cistus being used to deal with inflammation, and various "infections" (or infestations)..

Aromatic Herbs - search for anthelmintic - http://www.anassaorganics.com/aromatic-herbs.html
    Last edited by Bob; 21st May 2018 at 19:49.

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Quite a few of those symptoms match mine and I've been suspecting I have some parasites as well. So how much garlic do I have to eat and does it matter if I took it just after I wake up or can it be eaten few hours before going to bed? Not that it matters but the smell is quite horrific.
    Well, I decided to try the garlic thing as a starter, as it can't hurt, and I always have tons of it since I cook with it daily.

What I did was I took a whole bulb, peeled all the cloves, and minced them in my food processor. Then I piled it as high as I could on a tablespoon, put the whole thing in my mouth all at once, and immediately washed it down with a heavy swig of water, which I had on standby.

For me, a bulb made two heaping tablespoons of raw garlic.

It sucked, but garlic is super good for you, so whatever. I am repeating this process every day for a week, until I go to my doctor in early June.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    There is a lot of data to evaluate.

Dr. Yu in St. Louis has been recommended by others; a few nay-sayers have felt he is not the best. Some say he is too expensive, others say he's saved their life. (numbers in the link)

Have you traveled prior to coming down with symptoms?

Certain mosquitoes for instance have been known to convey a "wormlike" infection to those they bite.

However it appears that he'd do a proper diagnosis, and the symptoms could possibly be pointing to something very different than "parasites". What if it's not tapeworm, or something like liver-flukes, or threadworms, or heartworm, or "chrons disease" ?

One could take a shotgun approach with a self-diagnosis, but if one doesn't have the experience medically to know what to do with what, taking "treatments" blindly could be hazardous.

Experimenting on oneself may not be the smartest thing to do though. The reason being what happens when something goes 'wrong' where some pretty nasty toxins can be released.

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-e...on_in_medicine "Self Experimentation"

If one wants to read up on parasites, there is a great forum about such, curezone.

Here is a link to curezone, the parasite treatment section: https://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=943

Another thread is here: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1675573 (this one is a MOST amazing thread - follow it down to using "alternative treatments", what happens and specifically the dangers of making things "worse" )

Quote During drug treatment, stop using herbal remedies, flushes, cleanses, DE, laxatives, colonics, MMS, nutrasilver, RIFE, zappers, & other OTC parasite products.

None of these methods cure parasite infections. They can be very toxic, destroy beneficial gut flora, & impair organs of the digestive system.

They cause parasites to scatter everywhere, carrying enteric pathogens with them. And they counteract & remove parasite drugs from your system.

Disseminated parasites & toxins throughout the body create a hyperinfection stage & severely impact the immune system. Then it's an uphill battle to eradicate them & repair damage done to the body.
    There are numerous threads and posts about what can happen when the parasite treatment "goes wrong".. Such as a rapid detox reaction if it is in-fact parasite die-off. Life threatening even.

"Experimenting" with killing off parasites can be deadly is the point. How can you be certain that it is a parasitic tapeworm and not something else? Symptoms could be related to many conditions.

Dr. Yu is discussed here: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2061719

A search for "anthelmintic treatment for humans" is at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=anth...ment+for+human "An-thel-min-tic" means that which gets rid of worms

RunningDeer mentioned a lot of good threads on PA. I suggest looking at the Cistus Incanus thread in Alternative Medicine subforum too (specifically the sections dealing with cistus being used to deal with inflammation, and various "infections" (or infestations)..

Aromatic Herbs - search for anthelmintic - http://www.anassaorganics.com/aromatic-herbs.html
    I addressed why I thought it was a tapeworm in my post, but basically, the dead giveaway was when I had to yank what looked like a piece of straw wrapper out of myself when using the restroom a couple of days back. Not a fun experience, that.

It could be some other kind of work, but I did some research, and the only parasite that matched that description was a tapeworm.

Makes sense, since I've had a crazy appetite the past several months too.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Bob (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (21st May 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Well, I decided to try the garlic thing as a starter, as it can't hurt, and I always have tons of it since I cook with it daily.

What I did was I took a whole bulb, peeled all the cloves, and minced them in my food processor. Then I piled it as high as I could on a tablespoon, put the whole thing in my mouth all at once, and immediately washed it down with a heavy swig of water, which I had on standby.

It sucked, but garlic is super good for you, so whatever. I am repeating this process every day for a week, until I go to my doctor in early June.
    Well, I do love garlic (I mean I really do!) and I usually use it when cooking and a whole lot more but it's the people around me who might think it's a bit of a problem, especially in the morning. Guess it doesn't really matter if I really do have a problem with parasites and this might actually help. Let them suffer then at least for a while.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 21st May 2018 at 21:25.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

harmful parasite is one thing I consider as broken bone: bullet hitting medecine needed.

If I would not have taken traditional medicine chemicals years ago, I would have died (the prognosis was at most one month from it).

Plus, if ever it is Tapeworm, you are now deficient in vitamin B12, and badly.

the heavy hitter is composed of

Which is Mebendazole / Quinfamide and is called Vermox plus.

Follow the manufacturer advice, 1 pill now, one in a month (some eggs may produce new babies within a month and need to be killed, the product does not destroy all the eggs).

And, repeat every 6 months if living in a warm climate, as the locals do all over Central and South America. There is a reason for this.

Nitazoxanide if vermox plus does not work. (the plus is important since it threat the amoebas, the vermox treats the worms)

I had headache the last time i took it as side effect. That only meant that I had worms and they died, the headache being the die off of worms symptom.

And if possible, get your stool analyse and see a doctor. However, southern parasites are often not recognized in canada (tapeworm would be though). So better get a doctor where you caught the parasites, if at all possible - personnally, I tell the doctor what to look for (all the southern bugs lol)
    Last edited by Flash; 21st May 2018 at 21:50.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Bob (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (21st May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018), Tam (22nd May 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

Well, I do love garlic (I mean I really do!) and I usually use it when cooking and a whole lot more but it's the people around me who might think it's a bit of a problem, especially in the morning. Guess it doesn't really matter if I really do have a problem with parasites and this might actually help. Let them suffer then at least for a while.

garlic, like castor oil, may force the bugs out of you, but it may not kill it. I would not want to propagate those bugs in toilet water if I were having them again. I would want them dead. There is very good treatments on the market that kills the worm and the babies hatching a month later.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Bob (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018), Tam (22nd May 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

I beg everyone's forgiveness for this, but (as Flash did above) I'd like to add an allopathic (chemical) solution to the large menu of options here. It's easy to see from web searches that Albendazole, a big pharma solution, is often recommended for this.

Here in Ecuador, I basically live on a farm, closely accompanied by a very active, free-range, and often very muddy dog. And I buy produce, including raw milk and cheese, from the local market that's been who knows where.

I do filter my spring water, and keep everything as clean as possible. But it's acknowledged by the gringos here as being practically impossible to totally firewall against parasites. It'd be much the same in any developing country.

A really excellent Canadian naturopath who lives here (Patrick Coady) actually recommends Albendazole — as long as one doesn't take it more than a couple of times a year, and also takes care to repopulate the bowel flora afterwards, as one would after a course in antibiotics. (You need two doses, about 7-10 days apart: the second to kill off any eggs that may be present. That's important.)

Just submitting this as personal experience. What I CAN offer is that taking this occasionally, pretty much as a routine twice-a-year prophylactic, I've never noticed what I felt were any after-effects or side-effects of any kind. And if I knew I had a tapeworm, I'd definitely just kill the thing in any way I could.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (22nd May 2018), Flash (21st May 2018), gord (20th June 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (21st May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018), Tam (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hi,

You beat me to it with the Albendazole.

Scary stuff. My sympathies to you...

I have quite some experience with anti parasitical cures. I started with all natural, and ended with curezone's heavy duty kill 'em all cure.

My advice, to avoid the scattering of parasites in your body, is to go for the Albendazole.
    Maybe together with Praziquantel. Boom!

I had an explosion of symptoms at the tail-end of a natural herb capsule cure that was even scarier than the initial troubles.

The Albendazole is not too bad. It works in the whole body, systemically in the tissue, unlike mebendazole ( vermox ) that has its effect in the digestive tract only.

Definitely better than the jewish alternative of fasting three days and luring the sucker out with molasses in the mouth and carefully dragging it out.
    If you choose the latter, make sure you burn it.

good luck,

Love, O.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018), Tam (22nd May 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Try the diatoms after doing a google image search. Not only will it get rid of them, you will have miscroscopically beautiful innards.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2018), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast