+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soup of confusion - phenomenon is hard to spell out without eyes

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member Eben Yblod's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Soup of confusion - phenomenon is hard to spell out without eyes

Hello all . Still I am new to this forum .

My thoughts and self began to change in 2008 after an experience . I only say this because I thought it would be appropriate at this time.

Over the last decade I have become sensitive to the fact that it is real and that visitors from elsewhere are part of reality and possibly part of mankinds identity .
    However , the information given by various sources , can at times bewitch and bewilder to the point when scanning the the UFO field can lead to what to some might describe as obsession .
    It is mans nature to be curious, and yet although the answer to whats going on may be complicated it also may be very simple .

Having digested a large amount of information during the last 10 years, it seems there is an abundance of tellers , insiders and people who claim to have had extraordinary experiences broadcasting tales that at times have no basis and little corroboration .

Has it reached a point where the broth has been thickened to the point where the claims become more oulandish each stir of the spoon . Someone once remarked that the fever is a dangerous thing . I also think its highly contagious .

The competition is fierce , the prize - priceless .

Eben Yblod

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

Andynko (26th May 2018), Charles Harris (26th May 2018), Debra (7th June 2018), Mike (26th May 2018), Noelle (26th May 2018), toppy (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Soup of confusion - phenomenon is hard to spell out without eyes

Thanks for posting Eben Yblod.

My spontanious comment is this:
    I'ts hard to get someone to recoginize a piece of something that should not be here in this world (In their world) , It's even harder to fight it in your own mind of what you know is true, becourse it does not belong to this/their reality. And I knw that that doesn¨t make sense to even the "cleverest" in this forum.

perhaps re watch The first Matrix film, then Cloud Atlas will help? (I did last week).

You will find better answer's soon in this forum soon
    I am sure of it, so Ill shut up, cheers!
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 26th May 2018 at 01:41.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Eben Yblod (26th May 2018), Noelle (26th May 2018), toppy (26th May 2018), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eben Yblod (here)
    Hello all . Still I am new to this forum .

My thoughts and self began to change in 2008 after an experience . I only say this because I thought it would be appropriate at this time.

Over the last decade I have become sensitive to the fact that it is real and that visitors from elsewhere are part of reality and possibly part of mankinds identity .
    However , the information given by various sources , can at times bewitch and bewilder to the point when scanning the the UFO field can lead to what to some might describe as obsession .
    It is mans nature to be curious, and yet although the answer to whats going on may be complicated it also may be very simple .

Having digested a large amount of information during the last 10 years, it seems there is an abundance of tellers , insiders and people who claim to have had extraordinary experiences broadcasting tales that at times have no basis and little corroboration .

Has it reached a point where the broth has been thickened to the point where the claims become more oulandish each stir of the spoon . Someone once remarked that the fever is a dangerous thing . I also think its highly contagious .

The competition is fierce , the prize - priceless .

Eben Yblod
    Hello Eben. Thank you for posting. I am fairly new here too and know it can be a little intimating at first. Perhaps we can help if you could go into a little further detail of the experience you had? I do think we here on PA are a little more "sensitive" than most and from what I have seen so far, none are judgmental! Peace!
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

Andynko (26th May 2018), Eben Yblod (26th May 2018), Noelle (26th May 2018), Rawhide68 (26th May 2018), toppy (26th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Eben, I can only speak for myself.

My "thoughts" changed after I had an experience that was so incomprehensible to my conditioned programming, that it literally blew my world view apart.

I think many now are having them and that is why the broth has thickened. And when vultures sense they can feed, they swoop in and do so. I think you can spot the vultures pretty easily.

There is a mind numbing amount of information out there, but that goes hand in hand with the nature of that reality.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Elpis (26th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread