+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Emperor Has No Clothes

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default The Emperor Has No Clothes

Here's the article. Air Force personnel who worked in nuclear facilities admit to having taken LSD, but not on the job.

I'm not sure what to make of this one.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...e-lsd-55402974

Why are they reporting this? What's the motive. They had admitted taking while off duty. Is this a take down or a real outing?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2018 at 02:40. Reason: fixed broken link
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Bill Ryan (26th May 2018), ceetee9 (28th May 2018), Ivanhoe (26th May 2018), justntime2learn (26th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018), Mike (4th June 2018), shaberon (26th May 2018), Star Tsar (26th May 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), toppy (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018), wnlight (27th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,287 times in 640 posts

Default Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes

Have they closed the url allready?

"We'll be right back.
    We are currently experiencing issues with this page. Please try again later."

Valerie the url you sent is not working!?
    Still not working 5:27 europe time, I have to go to bed now. nighty nighty

Mod note from Bill: The link was broken, fixed now. Here it is again

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...e-lsd-55402974
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2018 at 02:41.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Bill Ryan (26th May 2018), justntime2learn (26th May 2018), toppy (26th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Bill

Thanks Valerie, this is a great subject that deserve our attention.

,"Although this sounds like something from a movie, it isn't," said Capt. Charles Grimsley, the lead prosecutor of one of several courts martial..."
    This looks like the script for the film "The men who stare at goats" (Hollywood trying to make a comedy about things like this) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Even more interesting is the Netflix production "Wormwood" (<--- Hollywood ) putting the facts down (in fiction) what really happened to Army scientist Frank Olson. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7306056/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I get an eery feel about what "they" are up to next, do they "they" want this info out in order to escape bad karma? and next trick "they" do will be much worse than to let some LSD out back then, or 9/11

5G perhaps, or CERN ?

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 26th May 2018 at 08:59.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Sorry about that. I went to bed shortly after I posted that.

I got two things from that article.

One, the LSD seemed to expand consciousness in a good way, by feeling more alive but another said he had a bad trip.

But, why are they reporting this? To shock? To dis the air force?

The writer of the article is a national security writer.

But, the air force itself said they screen all airmen for drugs and alcohol when they report for duty.

All in all the motive for reporting is unclear to me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), ceetee9 (28th May 2018), Rawhide68 (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I thank you for posting it, don't feel sorry.
    It's a very controversial subject and it goes way way down the rabbit hole, so to speak .

Looking forward to hear from other members, so should you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

A slew of books, articles, discussions, etc., have been happening lately about the benefits of using LSD, psilocybin and other psychedelics for therapeutic purposes. Maybe this is yet another attempt to paint these tools as unpredictable, dangerous, chaotic and evil.

They tried to use LSD in the 60s for their own dark purposes. It didn't work, so they made it illegal. Now it's coming back so you gotta paint it black.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

This comes as no surprise..back in the day..years ago there were plenty of service men and women who bought mood and mind altering substances from me while i lived next to a very large navy and airforce base.

Would not want to drop LSD and go back to a job that involves Nukes..the effects of LSD can bee dramatic and after dropping I can tell you it had changed my perceptions in a very fundamental way After it wore off...something subtle yet profound.

It was never something I could put my finger on.Like some how I grew inside.this did not where off..i had changed.

This is why I would advise caution when taking any mind altering drug.

The effects for me were positive..i have seen the negative aspects and would not want to go on that type of trip.

It could cause damage.

They may have released thee above article for the simple reason LSD and NUKES are involved and some people would find the above shocking Scary..and a good read.

Interesting None the less..Thanks for posting.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Bruno (28th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks guys. I have a close relative who was in the Air Force and he is one of the most intelligent, industrious, non judgemental and caring people I know. He is one of my favorite people on this earth.

And he was interested in mind expansion. I helped him out. And it wasn't LSD.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Caliban (26th May 2018), ceetee9 (28th May 2018), Daozen (28th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018), pyrangello (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (26th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Well, the military takes drugs, and, around here, their predilection for booze and strippers is highly lucrative. That article mentions coke and ecstasy at least.

I don't know its origin, but 90% of the world's LSD supply was made in a missile silo in Kansas until around the year 2000. Don't know if the Air Force was somehow implicated in it, or if it was squatted or otherwise independently operated.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (26th May 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I guess they don't want their guys to expand their consciousness. They might not press the button.

Speaking of strippers and cocaine, here's a hilarious video on someone who was very honest about what he would do if he won the lottery, on live t.v.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

meeradas (27th May 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

The reality of LSD USE in indoctrination is it was designed to facilitate programming so that "you" have no clue what-so-ever that reality and your belief system was different.. "You" were given a belief system. A solid belief system which you had no ability, no clue to be able to differentiate fabrication verses actuality.... "You" have no clue what I am saying either due to the programming.. (NOTE: "you" is a generalization, not specifically any one particular person (for clarity))..

Your nervous system was shorted out so that you had a pattern which was prevalent - stuck solid.. You had no clue that you and reality were different.. The belief you had was "your reality" and despite "actuality" the two were not necessarily the same.. So whomever programmed you with enough emotion with enough threshold triggering, that was/is your reality and NOBODY, not anybody, not consciousness, not ethics, not actuality would shake that programming.. you were and are hooked and converted completely.

This was the mindset of treating Agents with the CIA - to completely give them a belief system unshakable by any deprogramming or any interrogation.. One thusly programmed would believe whatever the indoc was setup to do. And permanently at that...

Pretty insidious.. Various refinements were developed out of Boulder Colorado chemists.. Just providing inside data of the "program".. BTW if one thinks GAIA is above board, ROFL..

Being subjected to any such "programming drugs" creates a very insidious and compromising "reality" belief system.. If you have been dosed, take a deep breath and chill..
    Last edited by Bob; 28th May 2018 at 03:51.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The thing is Bob, I have wondered this often since I went through my experience. Am I programmed? Obviously we all are to some extent. So, was what I experienced "reality" when I had my awakening? Parts of it was reality. Did they drug me because I was waking up? Was I a danger to them because of it? Did their pathetic attempt to make me doubt myself by having me committed for six days work? Nope. **** them.

I am what I am. Divergent.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), william r sanford72 (29th May 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

The military is supposed to be held to a higher standard so taking drugs and being found out is a no-no, this is why they can use it to make simple people be all afraid of nothing in particular. It feels like one of those moments you do with your dog, catch the ball! Psyche I still have the ball. I mean.. the 60's did happen this is nothing new but its a reason to make people ignore other things going on, like natural disasters.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018), william r sanford72 (5th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

There were a few in the outer group who never recovered from LSD use. Their personalities changed, they had difficulty following a conversation, preferred to be alone, kind of just opted out of life.

Not sure I would consider using drugs when my life or another's is in danger or at risk, though. There are many who do regardless of the risk.

Nowadays it is difficult to distinguish the symptoms of a drug user.

I still hold that certain prescription drugs are dangerous, especially mood altering medications. There is an epidemic in North America of anti-depressant medications that often make the user lethargic, slow and deliberate, slightly off-balance, ponderous. None of those symptoms can be good for a soldier...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Mike (4th June 2018), Theresa (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018), william r sanford72 (5th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread