1. Link to Post #121
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Re: Tommy Robinson arrested

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    The appeal hearing is underway! Journalists in attendance have been given permission to live tweet the events of the proceeding as the day unfolds...Ezra Levant in attendance and giving frequent updates:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezralevant
    Thank you Jayke
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Jayke (1st August 2018), Melinda (24th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Good news for those who supported Tommy’s case. The judges are back with their verdict. The appeal has been upheld and Tommy is being released!!

For more details, Ezra Levant is covering the events of the day on his twitter feed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezralevant
    Quote ...Tommy's appeal against the Leeds conviction is upheld! Tommy will be freed today -- and his only condition is that he must attend the re-hearing of the Leeds contempt case.
    Or Tommy’s PA, Hel Gower:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/lelg
    Quote HUGE NEWS: Tommy Robinson wins his appeal! He will be home today! His contempt conviction in Leeds is thrown out; that matter will be re-heard. Attending that new hearing is his only condition of bail.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), avid (1st August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Hervé (1st August 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2018), Melinda (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Jayke! He has been in my prayers....appreciate your letting us know!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), Jayke (1st August 2018), Melinda (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Tommy Robinson FREED in a Victory for Nationalist Populism (GLOBALLY)

Dr. Steve Turley
    Published on Aug 1, 2018
    Here's why Tommy Robinson's release is a victory for a surging nationalist populism around the world!

Support me on PATREON:
    https://www.patreon.com/drsteveturley

PLEASE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSteveTurley

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK FOR A LIMITED TIME: "The Triumph of Tradition: How the Resurgence of Religion is Reawakening a Conservative World" https://www.turleytalks.com

Dr. Steve Turley speaking about the genesis of nationalism in UK and Europe as being the consequence of a backlash against globalism, as individuals find their identity in traditionalism and so nationalism.

Traditionalist Revival: Cathedral Attendance Surges in England!!!

Dr. Steve Turley
    Published on Aug 1, 2018
    More and more people are craving the rich aesthetic experience of sacred spaces in cathedrals!

Support me on PATREON:
    https://www.patreon.com/drsteveturley

PLEASE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSteveTurley

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK FOR A LIMITED TIME: "The Triumph of Tradition: How the Resurgence of Religion is Reawakening a Conservative World" https://www.turleytalks.com
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd August 2018 at 14:07.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Jayke (2nd August 2018), Melinda (2nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Updates:

Tommy seems to have some form of PTSD now. Even after being released he says he still feels anxious all the time. That reminds me of soldiers coming back from war zones and never being able to relax.

He says the prison he was sent to had the highest Muslim population in the entire country. The kitchen cooks were also Muslim and always sarcastically asked him how his dinner was, so Robinson was rightly paranoid to eat anything they made him and lived only off of one can of tuna per day, since the canned food could not be easily adulterated. He lost 42 pounds.

He was also in solitary confinement in his cell for 23 hours a day, the other hour being allowed out into a "cage" to allow him more room to "exercise" or whatever.

He hasn't seen the videos of the protests on his behalf yet. He says he's going to take a 2-week holiday with his family and then when he finally gets around to catching back up on everything, he's going to have his reaction filmed. Can't wait to see it!

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It would be totally believable about the PTSD. We know many were praying for his safety....here's to him having a restful vacation with his family!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2018), Jayke (2nd August 2018), Melinda (2nd August 2018)

12. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,591 times in 5,379 posts

I truly am relieved. I was certain he would encounter another fate. It almost seemed inevitable. But no, it was only personal, and designed to demoralise him, weaken him...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Jayke (3rd August 2018), Melinda (3rd August 2018)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It would be totally believable about the PTSD. We know many were praying for his safety....here's to him having a restful vacation with his family!
    Tommy’s latest interview with Tucker Carlson, where he admits that after a previous stint in prison—where he spent 5 months in solitary confinement, for his own protection against the Muslim population—was diagnosed with a form of PTSD. Like others have said, the judicial system has clearly been corrupt in this matter, conspiring to create as much mental anguish and suffering as possible. If a full investigation isn’t done, and those responsible held to account, Britain’s reputation in world affairs is going to continue to plummet, it’s been stinking for a while and now the whole world is taking notice. Credit to the Lord High Justice for his scathing summary of the kangaroo court that incarcerated Tommy. How many others in Britain’s upper establishment are prepared to stand up for what’s right and help clean this mess up? How rotten does a system have to get before those in power feel forced, and compelled, to make a change?

Tommy has a resilient constitution. Understandably shaken, but not defeated. Once he’s had some time to process, contemplate and integrate the injustices perpetrated against him, I trust he’ll bounce back more fearless and formidable than ever!
    Last edited by Jayke; 3rd August 2018 at 11:53.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Melinda (3rd August 2018), norman (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Tommy Robinson’s first full interview since his release! Tommy gives all the details about the kangaroo court—that illegally sent him to jail—and discusses all the violations of human rights he endured during his incarceration in the British gulag system. At the end of the interview Ezra describes Tommy as “The Last British Lion”; I’d see that as a misnomer. I’d say Tommy is the first, in a new generation of Lions, to discover the power of his roar! And it’s got the Babylonian Scribes (who are camped out in the City of London) trembling!

On another note, if anyone’s interested in the origins of Islam and how, as an ideology, it’s been used by the Babylonian brotherhood, as a tool for the destruction of civilisation, since it’s inception. I’d recommend the book Mohammed and Charlemagne Revisited by Emmet Scott. A book that’s both heartbreaking and gut wrenching in its implications. The Babylonian Brotherhood used Islam to collapse the high Byzantium/Roman culture of Late Antiquity, and plunged us into the primitive, medieval, dark ages. Now they’re using the same strategies to try and collapse the high culture of Western civilisation once again.
    Last edited by Jayke; 13th September 2018 at 12:58.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Hervé (13th September 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), Melinda (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

A Hindu man calls into a radio station to present a short yet sobering dialogue on the intent of Islam in the modern world, and reminds us that it was only in the 1990’s that Kashmiri Hindus were genocided in their own country, forced to flee or become imprisoned in their own houses due to unrestricted, hostile, Muslim immigration policies.

And a Youtube video from a 1990’s news segment interviewing the displaced Kashmiri Hindu people:

Is this what they have planned for the West? The Kashmiri were forced to live in limited concentration camps, set up by their government, who seemed to abandon them and offer little support to this displaced population. Makes me wonder if this is the intent behind the FEMA camps that are in place and ready to be rolled out around the USA. Hopefully Western culture can make a stand before it ever reaches the tipping point.
    Last edited by Jayke; 14th September 2018 at 08:13.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Melinda (23rd October 2018), norman (14th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

It seems Tommy's fortunes have now turned for the better as he is now going on a speaking tour around the globe, starting in Australia in December and possibly the USA.

Tommy Robinson Set to Make over $1 Million on Speaking Tour!!!

Dr. Steve Turley
    Published on Nov 1, 2018

Information on the Proud Boys
    Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1243652

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Jayke (3rd November 2018)

22. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

A preview of Tommy Robinson's documentary which aims to expose evidence that John Sweeney created fake news for BBC Panorama. This evidence catches Sweeney red-handed.

This preview is hard to follow in places since it's a video of a video, but would be quite a bombshell, since Sweeney was one of the BBC's top investigative journalist and continues to be a major BBC news personality; involved with BBC Panorama and other shows.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (24th February 2019), BMJ (2nd March 2019), Flowerpunkchip (24th February 2019), Jayke (2nd March 2019)

24. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tommy Robinson's documentary is now available. It's called Panodrama.

Here is YouTuber The Rational Rise review of it. Critical but I thought he made some good points, and summarised nicely with a calm, objective tone

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2019), Jayke (2nd March 2019), Melinda (6th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

This is the comment from the video. I didnt know anything about Tommy. This video is very powerful, watch Tommy fighting back against the BBC.

"Facebook deleted me because of this video, please share this! Sign up at https://www.tr.news so I can contact you when I eventually get deleted.

- Taxpayer-funded BBC working alongside a radical far left organisation for Panorama to 'take down Tommy Robinson'

- Blackmailing my former employees to invent stories

- Hope not Hate on set with the BBC, calling the shots and intimidating my ex-employees during interview

- BBC caught on camera telling an ex-employee the questions they would ask her in the interview and the answers that she needed to say for it to air (scripted fake interviews!)

- BBC caught on camera suggesting they could edit and clip an argument I had with an ex-employee to portray a totally different angle and to quote John Sweeney on camera he could make it 'a gender, a sexual thing against Tommy Robinson'. (BBC creating fake #MeToo stories!)

- BBC likening the working class to cannibals in the jungle whose vocabulary is limited to the words F*ck off.

- BBC Journalists giving zero ****s about your hard earned £150 licence fee and spending on midweek £220 champagne lunches.

- Oh, and the BBC face of panorama being casually racist and homophobic. within 24 hours the establishment has come back at me with all guns blazing and deleted my facebook and Instagram. Please sign up at www.tr.news for free so I can keep in contact with you when they eventually shut me down like the fascists that they are."
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2019), Jayke (2nd March 2019), Matthew (2nd March 2019), Melinda (6th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (2nd March 2019)

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tommy Robinson says Mike Stuchbery sent a group (which included a crack addict) to harass his wife and children, at a home Tommy doesn't live at. Journalists know Tommy doesn't live there[1]. Now Tommy is being re-tried for a crime that involves standing outside a court some months ago, that he has already served time for and released. I believe he has not had a fair trial in the court of public opinion; I've not found him to be the thug he's painted to be. His stance is anti-Islamist not anti-Muslim. For example: Tommy Robinson gets on very well with Imam Mohamad Tawhidi[2]. It's fair to say his life is at risk in prison.

[1] YouTube link: Intimidation at “my house” by far left working with jihadi lawyers & media

[2.1] Twitter profile: Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
    [2.2] YouTube link: Imam of Peace (Imam Tawhidi) Meets Tommy Robinson

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2019), Melinda (7th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #136
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Amazon 'burns' book on Quran co-authored by Tommy Robinson

The Independent
    Thu, 07 Mar 2019 16:44 UTC

Tommy Robinson is a co-founder of the English Defence League (EDL) © Gareth Fuller/Press Association

Amazon has banned the selling of Tommy Robinson's book about the Quran on its website.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is the co-founder of the English Defence League (EDL), and has also recently had his profiles removed from a number of social media websites.

His book, which he co-wrote with Peter McLoughlin, Mohammed's Koran: Why Muslims kill for Islam, has now been pulled from the online retailer after being classed as "inappropriate content."

Robinson has repeatedly accused media outlets and major companies of censorship and his co-author, Mr McLoughlin, compared Amazon's decision to those taken in Nazi Germany.

"This is the twenty-first century equivalent of the Nazis taking out the books from university libraries and burning them," he said, according to the Mail Online.

"Can you think of another scholarly book on Islam that has been banned by Amazon? Mein Kampf is for sale on Amazon. As are books like the terrorist manual called The Anarchist Cookbook."

An Amazon spokesperson said: "As a bookseller, we provide our customers with access to a variety of viewpoints, including books that some customers may find objectionable.

"That said, we reserve the right not to sell certain inappropriate content."

The latest move comes after Robinson was banned from social media sites Facebook and Instagram.

Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson has called for Youtube to also remove his account - which the company has so far refused to do.

Culture secretary Jeremy Wright has urged the video-sharing website to "reconsider their judgment" and said that although he believes in freedom of speech, there was a "limit".

He told the Commons that the right-wing activist had been "banging on the door of a journalist" late at night this week, and after being led away by police "returned at 4am and continued his intimidation".

"We believe that those who seek to intimidate others, those that seek to potentially break the law, because the description he's given the House this morning is potentially a description of criminal behaviour, that is unacceptable," Mr Wright added.

Related:

From the Daily Mail:
    According to Mr McLoughlin the £14 book was removed from the Amazon database, last month, meaning even second hand versions cannot be sold.

The book is marketed as an examination of the Koran and the motivations of extremism. However, critics called it 'infantile'.

Despite scathing reviews the author said it was 'the No.1 best-selling exegesis of the Koran'.

Mr McLoughlin added:
    'I can't get my head round it. Every few weeks for the past 18 months they had emailed me asking to put it into special sales programmes, as it was selling so well.

'For 18 months they sought to profit even more from the sales. This is a book where verified Amazon customers left over 1000 five star reviews of the book over the last 18 months.'
    Tommy Robinson has become so divisive a Kent councillor was suspended from the Conservative party this week, for re-tweeting a message about him which said he had been unfairly treated by social media companies.

Cllr Andrew Bowles, a Swale Borough Councillor for 16 years, shared the message which said Robinson was the victim of 'disgraceful injustice'.
    ===========================================

Cross-posted from (here)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (8th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Jayke (6th June 2020), ThePythonicCow (8th March 2019)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cross posted from the Q bad day for swamp critters thread (thanks KiwiElf)

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    TOMMY'S DESPERATE PLEA TO PRESIDENT TRUMP

SGTreport
    Published on Jul 11, 2019

UK Journalist and persecuted Patriot Tommy Robinson will be sentenced tomorrow July 11th for a non-crime, and he's facing 18 months in prison.

This is Tommy's plea to President Donald J. Trump for political asylum in order to prevent his unjust political imprisonment in the UK's most notorious cell block.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Jayke (6th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

How many real journalists have been shot and killed by the regimes they try to work in? I'll tell you; about 20 last year alone. And he wants political asylum in the US?

This guy has no idea what censorship or Dark Forces really mean in journalism.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (14th July 2019), Cara (14th July 2019), loungelizard (14th July 2019), Star Tsar (14th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I have never witnessed in my lifetime a "journalist" walk upto a man & punch him from behind!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Nick Matkin (14th July 2019)

38. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's quite a lot of videos and/or arrests of Tommy Robinson throwing punches. To name a few: there's the one where he punches a migrant from the Italian no-go zone, the time he was arrested for punching neo-nazis, and the arrest for assault on a police officer which he got for grabbing an Isis flag out of a police woman's hands, and threw it on the floor (the police officer didn't know what the flag was, or neither did she know the procession they were accompanying were chanting 'death to Jews' in a non-English language. Not the polices's fault, they had no idea)

I hate his jobbish violence. All those times could have been avoided, except perhaps grabbing the Isis flag out of a police officers hand is possibly justifiable.

But even so, the recent arrest is very dodgy looking at its details. Not sure it's a good idea to let it pass because he is a media pariah. Lots of lies have been told about him too, but even through that, I don't like the person I hear about, but the reasons for the recent arrest, the initial throwing out of court, the re-trial, the whole thing, is very wrong when looking at the details in their own context

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Jayke (14th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast