+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

Default Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are

‘Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are’ by Bob Frissell

What interested me in this book was a story I read. Thoth appeared to Drunvalo Melchizedek as an old Egyptian man and said “There are three atoms missing from the universe.” There are five Melchizedeks on Earth and about ten million in the Milky Way. Thoth claims we were created by the Annunaki and Sirians 200,224 years ago from 2009. Thoth ascended on 05/04/91 after being on the planet for 52,000 years. Bob wrote that the Akashic Records have no information prior to 5.5 million years ago due to an event that broke the memory. Whales hold the memory of our planet and this is what the movie Star Trek IV was about. Akhunaton/Akhenaten was sent to Earth to introduce monotheism. After he was gone the Egyptians reverted to their old beliefs. What’s amazing is he accomplished his mission because he imprinted the concept into the Akashic Records. He was 14.5 feet tall and came from the Sirius star system.

Alnilam is the middle star of Orion’s belt and is a star gate. Another star they use as a gate is Sirius A. Drunvalo was on a ship that entered the middle of the star and ninety seconds later they come out of our sun. The four shafts in the great pyramid in Egypt point to Orion’s Belt, Sirius, Beta Ursa Minor and Alpha Draconis. Thoth used the Great Pyramid as an initiation chamber to bring them up to third level consciousness. There’s a fourth dimension chamber in the pyramid that was sealed off twenty years ago because people were dying. Anything you think while in that chamber will manifest and the ones that died manifested their fears. When the lid on the sarcophagus in the Kings chamber was removed they found white powder in it that’s from the excretions of the pineal gland of the initiates. There’s a sample of the powder in a British museum. The sarcophagus is larger than the opening in the chamber. It’s claimed the pyramid was constructed in a higher dimension from the top down. This is also stated in The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Thoth claims the head of the Sphinx will fall off revealing a golden sphere time capsule in the neck.

There’s a lengthy chapter on sacred geometry and the Flower of Life. It states that all things are based on the Flower of Life. The seven day creation story in Genesis is the seven circle version of the Flower of Life.

The Philadelphia experiment, the Montauk time travel experiments and the opening of a dimensional rift thousands of years ago are all connected. It said the Philadelphia experiment was engineered by the Grays so they could bring in large ships.

There’s an alien race called the Hathor on Venus in a higher octave where the planet is habitable. They’re 10 to 16 feet tall and are a Christ Consciousness race. There’s an identical Giza Plateau pyramid complex on Venus.

The Sirian Experiment of 1972 it truly mind bending and is contained in the linked document.
    http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunfris.html

Thread with similar information: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...40#post1215940

Last edited by Inversion; 26th May 2018 at 21:46.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bruno (28th May 2018), chris_walker (28th May 2018), dynamo (27th May 2018), enigma3 (23rd June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th May 2018), Fellow Aspirant (28th May 2018), justntime2learn (27th May 2018), Matt P (27th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018), Noelle (27th May 2018), OmeyocaN777 (27th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2018), toppy (27th May 2018), Watching from Cyprus (28th May 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018), wnlight (27th May 2018), Yetti (28th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are

I was attracted to this post because I read this book when it first came out and loved it. I pursued many avenues that were mentioned in it. I also had a dear friend who did secretarial workfor Bob Frissell.

Now days I tend to look at most of the information in that book as well meaning (since Bob seems a decent chap) but that Bob was manipulated by these tricksters.

According to Wes Penre En.ki and Thoth are the same.
    http://wespenre.com/4/paper11-the-ri...e-rigelian.htm

I dislike YouTube videos that use digital voices, but the information about Thoth in this video is very thorough and concise. Whether or not it is true is to be seen. But based on historical accounts one thing is for sure, that "Thoth" (and his numerous other identities) are HIGHLY suspicious at best, if not the significant key beings that rule our world and have caused it to be in the mess that it is in.

P.s. I find it curious that all of our language, mathmatics and culture derive from Thoth and other beings like him, be they alien, fallen angelic, or whatever. Although I couldn’t possibly provide an alternative solution, I often wonder if ALL these things are somehow WRONG or inverted (pun imtended Inversion). Yet how would life be structured and lived if all of the processes of language, reason, logic and science were wrong and designed to mislead us? Or is it merely that these beings use natural laws and skew them in slight ways to manipulate and throw us off track? It’s curious because no one using such methods has actually resolved anything signficant enough to find answers and provide solutions to any conspiracy. Everyone is just a clanging gong making noise with nothing else to show for it but theories and their own convictions or small circle of proponents.
    Last edited by Soullight; 28th May 2018 at 08:36.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bruno (28th May 2018), chris_walker (28th May 2018), Fellow Aspirant (28th May 2018), Inversion (27th May 2018), Watching from Cyprus (28th May 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

Default Re: Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are

I reread p65-75 of this book today which was about Thoth. On p71 it states the Christ-consciousness is forty-six plus two. There's a direct correlation to the song Forty Six & 2 by Tool.

Drunvalo Melchizedek

Song

Link
    Quote “According to Melchizedek, our planet is covered with geometrically constructed ‘morpho genetic grids’. These grids extend from about 60 feet under the Earth’s surface to about 60 miles above the Earth, arranged in geometric patterns (see ‘Sacred Geometry’). Each species has its own grid, which supports life, and connects the consciousness of its particular species. Before any species can come into existence or make an evolutionary step, a new grid must be completed. When a species becomes extinct, that particular species' grid dissolves.

“A new grid was completed in 1989 – the ‘christ-consciousness’ grid. This grid will allow humans to evolve into our next version. We’ll develop two additional chromosomes (which are really ‘geometrical images’ designed to resonate with our specific grid) for a total of 46 + 2.

“The main change will be a shift to the "unity consciousness”. Every cell in your body has its own consciousness and memory. You, the higher being that occupies your body, make the millions of different consciousnesses in your body work together as one being. How does this relate to this grid? Think of yourself as a cell and the grid as the higher being. We will still have individual consciousness, but will be united in the form of a higher being in order to work as one entity."
    Lyrics
    Quote "Forty-Six & 2"

Join in my, join in my child,
    And listen, I've been digging through my old numb shadow...

My shadow's
    Shedding skin
    I've been picking
    Scabs again.
    I'm down
    Digging through
    My old muscles
    Looking for a clue.

I've been crawling on my belly
    Clearing out what could've been.
    I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions
    For a piece to cross me over
    Or a word to guide me in.
    I wanna feel the changes coming down.
    I wanna know what I've been hiding in
    My shadow.
    My shadow.

Change is coming through my shadow.
    My shadow's shedding skin
    I've been picking
    My scabs again.

Join in my
    Join in my child
    My shadow moves
    Closer to meaning

I've been crawling on my belly
    Clearing out what could've been.
    I've been wallowing in my own chaotic, insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured in
    My shadow
    My shadow

Change is coming.
    Now is my time.
    Listen to my muscle memory.
    Contemplate what I've been clinging to.
    Forty-six & 2 ahead of me.

I choose to live and to grow,
    Take and give and to move,
    Learn and love and to cry,
    Kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie,
    Hate and fear and to do
    What it takes to move through.

I choose to live and to lie,
    Kill and give and to die,
    Learn and love and to do
    What it takes to step through.

See my shadow changing,
    Stretching up and over me.
    Soften this old armor.
    Hoping I can clear the way
    By stepping through my shadow,
    Coming out the other side.
    Step into the shadow.
    Forty-six & 2 are just ahead of me.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th December 2021 at 02:59.

+ Reply to Thread