+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How major propaganda efforts are setup: A blast from the past - Jon Rappoport and AIDS

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Default How major propaganda efforts are setup: A blast from the past - Jon Rappoport and AIDS

Earlier today, I happened onto a 15 year old article by Jon Rappoport, in which he tells a small part of the false story of AIDS and HIV that he exposed.

The real story of AIDS and HIV was Jon Rappoport's first big expose. He did a wealth of reporting and research, uncovering the mass deceptions and genocides beneath this major psyop.

I have been studying conspiracy theories myself for many years, and I lived through part of the "AIDS epidemic", in the San Franciso area, in the 1980's and 1990's. Some of my work colleagues, especially those in the compiler group who were porting a new C++ compiler for our company's IRIX/MIPS computers, lived, and occasionally died, in that "epidemic." I was their first and most active "customer", as I had chosen to use C++ for a major rewrite of our software installation tools.

So ... from various perspectives ... this all ties in closely with some of my past experiences, and current interests.

The key reason I post this 15 year old article of Jon Rappoport's here today is that it provides an excellent example of how major propaganda efforts are setup and executed.

I will only post the first half of Rappoport's article here today. I first found the entire article at INTERVIEW ELLIS MEDAVOY -- "We had to discredit Peter Duesberg". You can also find this article, and several related articles by Rappoport, from the year 2003, on his AIDS and HIV work, at http://whale.to/b/rappoport.html.

Here's the first half of this article:

============================

In 1987, I became re-acquainted with a man who calls himself Ellis Medavoy. He has since retired from his contract work as a propaganda consultant.

Medavoy supplied me with several contact numbers and a small pile of documents. Using these, I convinced myself that he was entirely legitimate. That he in fact was working on AIDS, and in a very curious way.

His job was to influence the press in the direction of completely accepting mainstream research on the subject of HIV. By 1987, this was not what you would call hard work. But he had been at it since 1982---when all sorts of theories about AIDS abounded in the press and in the specialized medical literature.

Medavoy had been retained by "individuals who were part of the Council on Foreign Relations and the British Roundtable but were not acting as official representatives of those groups."

In 1983, a year before HIV (aka HTLV-III) was announced to the world as the official cause of AIDS, Medavoy knew that Robert Gallo would be the messenger for "some kind of retrovirus that would be said to be the driving force behind a global plague."

Medavoy had several tasks before him. The first one was to soften up reporters so they would be receptive to the idea that a virus was the cause of AIDS. Essentially, Medavoy had access to certain key sources that these reporters often used for medical stories.

His job was to convince these sources that "the inside word was" a retrovirus. A retrovirus was causing AIDS. Then these sources would pass that word along to reporters.

Medavoy, of course, already knew these reporters' "reliable sources." He had been cultivating them for years, in a variety of contexts. They trusted him.

And why not? He seemed to be right on the money time and time again. What he told these sources would happen did happen. And when the sources passed down Medavoy's advance wisdom to their reporter friends, the reporters were all too happy to get this prized info.

That was how Medavoy worked. He was not alone, of course. There were others like him, and others working on the AIDS issue. Medavoy's bosses considered AIDS a very big deal. It had to be positioned correctly. It had to be thought of in a certain way, so that it could be used as a smokescreen, a lie, to conceal the depopulation agenda that had been underway for a long time in Africa, Latin America, and Asia.

"When I got this assignment," Medavoy told me, "I knew I was in some very important territory. The world was going to be told a lie, and they were supposed to believe that lie. Civilians, doctors, researchers, politicians---they all had to swallow the propaganda."

And what was the central piece of propaganda?

That HIV was the cause of AIDS.

Medavoy continued, "There were things that the public had to be shielded from, too. Under no circumstances could they get the notion that AIDS was really many different conditions. That was a supreme no-no. The medical journals, as well, had to refrain from picking up that tune. AIDS had to be thought of as ONE disease condition---the destruction of the immune system---which was happening solely because a germ, HIV, was attacking cells of the immune system."

Medavoy understood all of this at least a year before Robert Gallo would tell the world on television that HIV (HTLV-III) was the cause of AIDS.

So Medavoy began to plant the seed.

He began to meet with people (some of them doctors and researchers), and he told them that they could count on the fact that a virus would be found, a virus which was causing AIDS. He told them he had the word from deep inside the major research institutes around the world that were working on the problem. He told them they would be "in no trouble" if they started telling reporters who relied on them that it would be a virus---and a particular kind of virus, a retrovirus.

Medavoy told these people---who were in turn reliable sources for reporters---that Robert Gallo was surely the man who would win the race to find the cause of AIDS. Gallo was the one to keep their eyes on.

Medavoy told me, "Gallo himself was not in on this gigantic hoax. He would steal the germ from Montagnier and call it his own, but that was just theft. Gallo was just a pawn. He was a man who wanted desperately to find a retrovirus as the cause of AIDS, just as he had been a man who desperately wanted to find a retrovirus as the cause of cancer. He had learned this new field of exploration---retroviruses---and it was his only real ticket to fame. He was riding that pony for all it was worth, and the federal money, such as it was in those days, was mainly coming to him and his colleagues at the National Cancer Institute."

Gallo had been selected to be the "HIV messenger" because it was clear he would do whatever it took to finally say, "I found it!" Even if he had not found it. Even if the evidence was missing. (As I've written before---and you should keyword-search my archive for many past articles on AIDS and HIV---at the time, in the spring of 1984, when Gallo told the world he had found the cause of AIDS, he had not published a single paper that even purported to seriously prove that HIV was the cause of AIDS.)

Gallo wouldn't disappoint the planners of this scam. He would deliver the goods. And he did.

And then Medavoy was riding high. All his predictions had come true. What he told these "reliable sources," who in turn passed that information along to reporters, had been exact. AIDS was announced to be a condition caused by a single retrovirus.

Job of lying well done.

Lie accepted.

Universally.

Well, almost.

There were a few disgruntled scientists who fully realized that Gallo had never offered proof that HIV caused AIDS, but they were keeping their mouths shut. They could see the weather shift overnight in the spring of 1984. There was no more federal money for looking into the cause of AIDS, or for confirming or disproving Gallo. It had evaporated in hours. Suddenly, all federal funds were earmarked for discovering HOW HIV caused AIDS, what it actually did inside the body.

I once asked Medavoy, "Did you yourself know what AIDS really was?"

He laughed. "Of course I did. I had to know. I needed that information so I could develop the necessary propaganda to counter it."

"And what was your understanding of what AIDS is?"

"You should know," he said. "You've been writing about it."

Here is what he meant, and what I confirmed with him point by point: AIDS is a label given to a whole variety of disease conditions THAT ARE CAUSED BY DIFFERENT THINGS. Not HIV. Not HIV in any way, direct or indirect. What is called AIDS is immune suppression. This immune suppression can result from different causes in different groups and, ultimately, in different individuals. Some of the many causes? Contaminated heroin, medical drugs (such as corticosteroids), starvation, contaminated water supplies, toxic pesticides, intestinal parasites grossly overtreated with massive doses of antibiotics, syphilis, massive drug taking, say, in the form of MDA -- combined with months of bathhouse sex with many partners, vaccines given to people whose immune systems are already dangerously compromised. There are other causes.

Medavoy's propaganda work was aimed, in particular, at masking the continuing causes of death on the African continent---starvation, contaminated water supplies, theft of agricultural lands, and so on. Gradually, these obvious factors would be replaced in the public consciousness with a new buzz-term, HIV. As the real causes of death were allowed to flourish, depopulation would begin to overtake the population growth.

Medavoy worked on the entirely bogus green-monkey theory of AIDS.

"The green monkey," Medavoy told me, "was a myth invented to attribute the origin of HIV to Africa. It was understood that if HIV could be said to have come from Africa, then people would believe the outrageous estimates and projections for future AIDS deaths IN Africa. You know, darkest Africa, where strange and bad things lurk. We played that nonsense like a harp. The green monkey never even carried HIV---of course who cares because HIV causes nothing anyway. But the whole deal about those monkeys was really about lab monkeys in Boston who were found to have a virus 'similar' to HIV---and lab contamination was where that 'similar' virus actually came from. We knew way ahead of time---as we propounded the early green-monkey story---that it was monkeys in labs we were really talking about. We were talking about stupid and careless research in labs, and we were transferring that whole business into a ridiculous myth about Africa. The story was about as real as the moon being made of cheese."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), bennycog (28th May 2018), Bill Ryan (28th May 2018), BMJ (29th May 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), CurEus (28th May 2018), Czarek (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), dynamo (16th July 2018), edina (28th May 2018), Elixir (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), happyuk (29th May 2018), Hervé (28th May 2018), Jad (28th May 2018), Jean-Marie (28th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), justntime2learn (28th May 2018), Kate (28th May 2018), Matt P (28th May 2018), meeradas (28th May 2018), Mike (28th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), Noelle (28th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), RedSun88 (28th May 2018), Reinhard (29th May 2018), Richard S. (28th May 2018), section9 (28th May 2018), shaberon (29th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), Snoweagle (28th May 2018), Sophocles (1st June 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th May 2018), Tintin (29th May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018), Violet3 (28th May 2018), what is a name? (11th June 2018), wisky (31st May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: How major propaganda efforts are setup: A blast from the past - Jon Rappoport and AIDS

I was living in the Bay Area during the "epidemic" as well.
    A good friend was treating many patients with improved diet, nutritional supplements, cleansing etc. and her clients fared much better than the ones who relied on the medical mainstream.
    This is not meant as a challenge--I don't doubt for a minute there is and was a hoax surrounding the AIDS/HIV issue.
    I just wonder if any explanations have been forthcoming as to why so many so-called "AIDS patients" had so many of the same symptoms such as pneumonia, Kaposi sarcoma, etc, making it seem like they were all suffering from the identical cause.
    And what was actually tested for when people were tested for AIDS, if it wasn't a virus?
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Earlier today, I happened onto a 15 year old article by Jon Rappoport, in which he tells a small part of the false story of AIDS and HIV that he exposed.

The real story of AIDS and HIV was Jon Rappoport's first big expose. He did a wealth of reporting and research, uncovering the mass deceptions and genocides beneath this major psyop.

I have been studying conspiracy theories myself for many years, and I lived through part of the "AIDS epidemic", in the San Franciso area, in the 1980's and 1990's. Some of my work colleagues, especially those in the compiler group who were porting a new C++ compiler for our company's IRIX/MIPS computers, lived, and occasionally died, in that "epidemic." I was their first and most active "customer", as I had chosen to use C++ for a major rewrite of our software installation tools.

So ... from various perspectives ... this all ties in closely with some of my past experiences, and current interests.

The key reason I post this 15 year old article of Jon Rappoport's here today is that it provides an excellent example of how major propaganda efforts are setup and executed.

I will only post the first half of Rappoport's article here today. I first found the entire article at INTERVIEW ELLIS MEDAVOY -- "We had to discredit Peter Duesberg". You can also find this article, and several related articles by Rappoport, from the year 2003, on his AIDS and HIV work, at http://whale.to/b/rappoport.html.

Here's the first half of this article:

In 1987, I became re-acquainted with a man who calls himself Ellis Medavoy. He has since retired from his contract work as a propaganda consultant.

Medavoy supplied me with several contact numbers and a small pile of documents. Using these, I convinced myself that he was entirely legitimate. That he in fact was working on AIDS, and in a very curious way.

His job was to influence the press in the direction of completely accepting mainstream research on the subject of HIV. By 1987, this was not what you would call hard work. But he had been at it since 1982---when all sorts of theories about AIDS abounded in the press and in the specialized medical literature.

Medavoy had been retained by "individuals who were part of the Council on Foreign Relations and the British Roundtable but were not acting as official representatives of those groups."

In 1983, a year before HIV (aka HTLV-III) was announced to the world as the official cause of AIDS, Medavoy knew that Robert Gallo would be the messenger for "some kind of retrovirus that would be said to be the driving force behind a global plague."

Medavoy had several tasks before him. The first one was to soften up reporters so they would be receptive to the idea that a virus was the cause of AIDS. Essentially, Medavoy had access to certain key sources that these reporters often used for medical stories.

His job was to convince these sources that "the inside word was" a retrovirus. A retrovirus was causing AIDS. Then these sources would pass that word along to reporters.

Medavoy, of course, already knew these reporters' "reliable sources." He had been cultivating them for years, in a variety of contexts. They trusted him.

And why not? He seemed to be right on the money time and time again. What he told these sources would happen did happen. And when the sources passed down Medavoy's advance wisdom to their reporter friends, the reporters were all too happy to get this prized info.

That was how Medavoy worked. He was not alone, of course. There were others like him, and others working on the AIDS issue. Medavoy's bosses considered AIDS a very big deal. It had to be positioned correctly. It had to be thought of in a certain way, so that it could be used as a smokescreen, a lie, to conceal the depopulation agenda that had been underway for a long time in Africa, Latin America, and Asia.

"When I got this assignment," Medavoy told me, "I knew I was in some very important territory. The world was going to be told a lie, and they were supposed to believe that lie. Civilians, doctors, researchers, politicians---they all had to swallow the propaganda."

And what was the central piece of propaganda?

That HIV was the cause of AIDS.

Medavoy continued, "There were things that the public had to be shielded from, too. Under no circumstances could they get the notion that AIDS was really many different conditions. That was a supreme no-no. The medical journals, as well, had to refrain from picking up that tune. AIDS had to be thought of as ONE disease condition---the destruction of the immune system---which was happening solely because a germ, HIV, was attacking cells of the immune system."

Medavoy understood all of this at least a year before Robert Gallo would tell the world on television that HIV (HTLV-III) was the cause of AIDS.

So Medavoy began to plant the seed.

He began to meet with people (some of them doctors and researchers), and he told them that they could count on the fact that a virus would be found, a virus which was causing AIDS. He told them he had the word from deep inside the major research institutes around the world that were working on the problem. He told them they would be "in no trouble" if they started telling reporters who relied on them that it would be a virus---and a particular kind of virus, a retrovirus.

Medavoy told these people---who were in turn reliable sources for reporters---that Robert Gallo was surely the man who would win the race to find the cause of AIDS. Gallo was the one to keep their eyes on.

Medavoy told me, "Gallo himself was not in on this gigantic hoax. He would steal the germ from Montagnier and call it his own, but that was just theft. Gallo was just a pawn. He was a man who wanted desperately to find a retrovirus as the cause of AIDS, just as he had been a man who desperately wanted to find a retrovirus as the cause of cancer. He had learned this new field of exploration---retroviruses---and it was his only real ticket to fame. He was riding that pony for all it was worth, and the federal money, such as it was in those days, was mainly coming to him and his colleagues at the National Cancer Institute."

Gallo had been selected to be the "HIV messenger" because it was clear he would do whatever it took to finally say, "I found it!" Even if he had not found it. Even if the evidence was missing. (As I've written before---and you should keyword-search my archive for many past articles on AIDS and HIV---at the time, in the spring of 1984, when Gallo told the world he had found the cause of AIDS, he had not published a single paper that even purported to seriously prove that HIV was the cause of AIDS.)

Gallo wouldn't disappoint the planners of this scam. He would deliver the goods. And he did.

And then Medavoy was riding high. All his predictions had come true. What he told these "reliable sources," who in turn passed that information along to reporters, had been exact. AIDS was announced to be a condition caused by a single retrovirus.

Job of lying well done.

Lie accepted.

Universally.

Well, almost.

There were a few disgruntled scientists who fully realized that Gallo had never offered proof that HIV caused AIDS, but they were keeping their mouths shut. They could see the weather shift overnight in the spring of 1984. There was no more federal money for looking into the cause of AIDS, or for confirming or disproving Gallo. It had evaporated in hours. Suddenly, all federal funds were earmarked for discovering HOW HIV caused AIDS, what it actually did inside the body.

I once asked Medavoy, "Did you yourself know what AIDS really was?"

He laughed. "Of course I did. I had to know. I needed that information so I could develop the necessary propaganda to counter it."

"And what was your understanding of what AIDS is?"

"You should know," he said. "You've been writing about it."

Here is what he meant, and what I confirmed with him point by point: AIDS is a label given to a whole variety of disease conditions THAT ARE CAUSED BY DIFFERENT THINGS. Not HIV. Not HIV in any way, direct or indirect. What is called AIDS is immune suppression. This immune suppression can result from different causes in different groups and, ultimately, in different individuals. Some of the many causes? Contaminated heroin, medical drugs (such as corticosteroids), starvation, contaminated water supplies, toxic pesticides, intestinal parasites grossly overtreated with massive doses of antibiotics, syphilis, massive drug taking, say, in the form of MDA -- combined with months of bathhouse sex with many partners, vaccines given to people whose immune systems are already dangerously compromised. There are other causes.

Medavoy's propaganda work was aimed, in particular, at masking the continuing causes of death on the African continent---starvation, contaminated water supplies, theft of agricultural lands, and so on. Gradually, these obvious factors would be replaced in the public consciousness with a new buzz-term, HIV. As the real causes of death were allowed to flourish, depopulation would begin to overtake the population growth.

Medavoy worked on the entirely bogus green-monkey theory of AIDS.

"The green monkey," Medavoy told me, "was a myth invented to attribute the origin of HIV to Africa. It was understood that if HIV could be said to have come from Africa, then people would believe the outrageous estimates and projections for future AIDS deaths IN Africa. You know, darkest Africa, where strange and bad things lurk. We played that nonsense like a harp. The green monkey never even carried HIV---of course who cares because HIV causes nothing anyway. But the whole deal about those monkeys was really about lab monkeys in Boston who were found to have a virus 'similar' to HIV---and lab contamination was where that 'similar' virus actually came from. We knew way ahead of time---as we propounded the early green-monkey story---that it was monkeys in labs we were really talking about. We were talking about stupid and careless research in labs, and we were transferring that whole business into a ridiculous myth about Africa. The story was about as real as the moon being made of cheese."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), Bill Ryan (28th May 2018), Bruno (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Jad (28th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), Kate (28th May 2018), Mike (28th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), Noelle (28th May 2018), Reinhard (29th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), Tintin (28th May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018), Violet3 (28th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Default Re: How major propaganda efforts are setup: A blast from the past - Jon Rappoport and AIDS

Thanks for the truth exactly as I have researched and found it to be....

I love confirmations!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), happyuk (29th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), Tintin (29th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/09/03/us...uppressed.html

Above is one of many links about SIV/HIV and Aids and Dr. Preston Marx, considered one of the world's foremost authorities on the above subject. I worked with Dr. Marx at the Primate Center and actually was one of two people who put on the International AIDS conference in New Orleans, when I worked at the Primate Center. It was a major deal with scientists from all over the world attending. I actually liked Dr. Marx, who put in many months in Africa in the field so to speak when he was a younger man.

What is interesting is the tremendous amount of money funneled into the research there, all connected to the university, but for the most part it's just all research. No cure and everyone there, including me, is collecting a paycheck.

I still have the books we put together from that symposium.

I used to hear Dr. Marx's lectures when we had tours. They stopped giving tours shortly before our department was eliminated.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hervé (28th May 2018), Hym (28th May 2018), Icare (15th July 2018), Jean-Marie (28th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), muxfolder (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Reinhard (29th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2018), Tintin (29th May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,058 times in 913 posts

Valerie, What is your viewpoint of the citings in Ed Haslam's book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" and the detailed examination of Dr.Mary Sherman's work on virology and it's relationship with the extensive use of the SV40 strain, in the wide variety of applications it has had in modern treatments ? Thanks, Hym.
    Last edited by Hym; 11th June 2018 at 01:16.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), CurEus (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

These films woke me up to medical conspiracy in the HIV/AIDS controversies...and in general.

My understanding at this point is that infections and diseases "related" to HIV were most commonly attributed to an exceptionally poor lifestyle.
    1. Wildly Excessive alcohol intake
    2. Massive intake of immunosupressing recreational drugs (Heroin, MDMA, Cocaine and the like)
    3. Very very poor diet/nutrition coupled with tainted vaccines and environments where opportunistic disease flourishes
    4. Many many sexual partners and transmission and infection with STD's.......some being somewhat "stealthy" in their presentation.
    5. and...........the HIV/AIDS medicines/treatments themselves

Seems the agenda to depopulate is in full swing......Now we hear about E-Bola, Mad Cow, Avian, Bovine, Swine flus and recalling Jane Bergermeister's work to reveal live viruses being shipping in "vaccines" we really need to be on top of and in control of our health and learn how to heal naturally.

Last edited by CurEus; 29th May 2018 at 10:49.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), jjjones (28th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,948 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Valerie, What is your viewpoint of the sitings in Ed Haslam's book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" and the detailed examination of Dr.Mary Sherman's work on virology and it's relationship with the extensive use of the SV40 strain, in the wide variety of applications it has had in modern treatments ? Thanks, Hym.

This was my take on the AIDS epidemic. A Ed Haslam "Dr. Mary's Monkey" influenced take of sorts.

If Polio was incubated in monkeys and the result was a virus from the monkey hitched a ride into the vaccine and this is what helped to fuel an epidemic of cancer in the United States, then wouldn't it make sense that the aids virus was originally brought about this way as well?

This was just my own logical conclusion, but by no means can I substantiate this with any kind of tangible proof. I'm happy to see someone else came to this same sort of understanding through being exposed to Ed Haslam.

In so far as Paul's original post is concerned, I hear what Rappoport is saying, that AIDS is a one size fits all false label affixed to people who are dying of immune failure caused by various environmental issues, but I have a hard time swallowing that.
    AIDS follows such a predictable path. My uncle was a very smart dude, he didn't eat sugar he was OCD in so far as his eating habits were concerned.
    He was in great physical health being a competitive cyclist, his only lifestyle facet that would seemingly contribute to his getting AIDS was that he was a homosexual who lived in San Francisco. He wasn't even a sl^t or anything, he didn't do drugs, he didn't drink and yet he died of AIDS.
    I'm having a hard time understanding how depopulation efforts in Africa affected him so.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th May 2018 at 18:34.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Valerie, What is your viewpoint of the sitings in Ed Haslam's book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" and the detailed examination of Dr.Mary Sherman's work on virology and it's relationship with the extensive use of the SV40 strain, in the wide variety of applications it has had in modern treatments ? Thanks, Hym.
    I'm glad you asked that question. A guy who worked in Parasitology (I think that was his department) recommended that book to me. He waited tables part time also and we used to talk while taking cigarette breaks. I ordered the book and began reading it during breaks there. Strangely, I never saw Chris again after that and go figure, my department was eliminated shortly thereafter. Too close to the truth indeed.

Here's the thing. I was born in New Orleans in 1961. Back then, New Orleans was more like a small town and my father and mother were old New Orleans so there were all these intersecting points in that book, to almost every aspect of my life. And as a young (30's) woman, a friend of mine rented an apartment in the old Clay Shaw building on Ursuline and we used to stay there a lot, in the Quarter. They were old Spanish stables turned into apartments. The building was horseshoe shaped with a beautiful pool and garden courtyard in the middle. I still have many photos. They recently ruined it by making it into condos and took all the original character away when they inflated the prices and sold to yuppies.

Well, having pretty intimate knowledge of all the places they mention in the book, as I also grew up on the Northshore and a good friend's father was Mafioso and all those characters were part of my life growing up, in a fringe sort of way, the book rang very true to me, as far out as the ideas seemed at the time.

That coupled with the knowledge I had at about age 50, with the bigger picture, really got me thinking about it. Then, inexplicably, I was thrust into some dark magic netherworld and hindsight being 20/20, I think Mr. Haslam is probably right about maybe 90% of what he wrote. It would have been unthinkable to me many years ago, but now it's not farfetched at all.

Again, what's really striking are the incredible synchronicities of my life and the people and places mentioned in that book. It's almost eerie.

When I was growing up a Dr. Paul Gerone was the director at the primate center in Covington and as it was a small town, we all knew his son well. We also used to go down that then dark road by the primate's cages at night, smoking pot and listening to the primates scream. You can't do that now of course. It's all blocked off and gated. I also metal detected a lot of that property when I worked there.

Was it coincidence I got laid off then? I think not.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), muxfolder (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I guess I didn't answer your exact question. I'm not a scientist. I was in communications and my brain sees larger patterns and simple truths in complex subjects, so I am ill equipped to give any kind of scientific discourse on that subject.

Do I think that kind of experimentation went on? Yes. Do I think the CIA was behind it? Yes.

I even dated Alton Ochsner's grandson for a while. Just all kinds of weird coincidences. One of my first jobs was in the old Maison Blanche building downtown, assigning credit card numbers for D.H. Holmes. That building features in the book also. Too many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

Do I think the small pox vaccine was contaminated? Yes.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 28th May 2018 at 19:41.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), muxfolder (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm having a hard time understanding how depopulation efforts in Africa affected him so.
    Could it be that other causes of death, in Africa, were labeled AIDS?

Could it be that those causes were not entirely "natural", but rather deliberately amplified, or even instigated?

Could it be, as with vaccines, that the "cures" caused even more death and disease?

Did your uncle get some conventional medical tests, such as a test for T-cells, and did a low T-cell reading on one of those tests persuade him to take various prescribed medicines? Did the medicines kill him?

Could a similar dynamic - scare them, medicate them, reduce their population - also be in play in Africa, then labeled AIDS, now labeled E-bola?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The initial symptoms of AIDS and E-bola match, but only E-bola features the final stage of "bleeding out", I think.
    Maybe "they" just bioengineered the original virus (if that is what it really is) to make it even worse.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), DNA (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

More synchronicities:

Ochsner Hospital is located on the land my family received as a grant from the King of France in 1718.

Zemurry Gardens is right down the road from my house and we used to visit there.

We stayed at the Royal Orleans quite a few times.

My cousin was married to the head of the FBI in New Orleans, who now teaches at Tulane. She was also targeted.

I questioned something at a Chamber of Commerce meeting while working at the Primate Center and I was cautioned to keep my mouth shut and then forbidden to go to any more meetings.

The International Trade Mart building was visited by me many times.

I walked for the March of Dimes.

I'm very familiar with almost every place they mention in the book.

Maybe I'm a spy for God.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hervé (28th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), mountain_jim (29th May 2018), onawah (28th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

As an aside ( hopefully this does not sidetrack things) there was a notion circulating around the internet that gay men were given experimental vaccines in New York that some suspect contained. I had also heard the same tainted vaccines were given to prison populations.

This is an interesting and detailed article found on Rense.com . It discusses the rumor that AIDS is a man-made disease. The article states that although this theory has been discredited by "scientific consensus," there is evidence linking the outbreak of this new disease to a vaccine experiment conducted on gay men in New York City, as well as in other U.S. cities, between 1978 and 1981.
    The article starts by discussing the first epidemic cases of AIDS in America, that were uncovered exclusively in young, previously healthy, and mostly white gay men in Manhattan in 1979. However, the cause was apparently unknown until about 1984 when a virus, later named HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), was accepted as the infectious agent.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hervé (29th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

I think I posted the following from Sue Arrigo multiple times but it's still very relevant:
    In CIA researcher Robert Morrow’s book First Hand Knowledge he says that he was asked by the CIA to find a way to disable or kill all Americans excepts those that were able to get a life-saving drug that the Shadow Government could control.

He decided that the best way to do that would be to cause hypothyroidism and control the supply of thyroid replacement medication. In fact, there has been a growing epidemic of hypothyroidism in the US. Some scientists attribute that to the above ground nuclear explosions at the Nevada Test site. It has been estimated that 60,000 new cases of thyroid cancer resulted from those tests. Meanwhile, people’s ability to buy desiccated animal thyroid supplements over the counter has disappeared.

While such events could be coincidences, the research that I read led me to conclude that the Shadow Govt. sincerely wanted to have that kind of control over people’s health and lives and were working slowly and steadily towards that goal. When they are vigorously opposed by consumer groups they suffer setbacks in their agenda. Such setbacks have been many.

If people only understood how dependent they are on the ignorance and apathy of the public, they would tell all their friends and neighbors and stop the Shadow Government’s control over the population.

Although it is difficult to believe that the Robber Barons would target Americans, and not just foreigners, it is true.

I have supplied you with a bit of the evidence of that in other cases, such as the Ludlow Massacre of American women and children in Case 22A, and the unsafe addition of benzoate/benzoic acid, aspartame/Nutrasweet/Equal to sodas. If you read former US intelligence insider Al Martin’s
    The Conspirators, the US Shadow Govt. under Bush, Sr. as Vice President had a contingency plan to cause a limited nuclear war in order to have an excuse to impose martial law. Al Martin was briefed on that plan, Operation Orpheus, by Col. Ollie North of Iran Contra Scandal infamy. Al Martin asked Ollie North how many American lives the US Administration planned to expend in that limited nuclear war. Ollie North said,
    “It is just a number.” When Al Martin pressed him on what the number was he said,

“50 to 70 million Americans.”
    If that is how many would die, how many would be left sick afterwards? Those who survived would be at high risk of cancer. And essentially all of those downwind from it would become hypothyroid and would only be able to function if they were able to obtain thyroid supplements from the drug companies. Those supplements could be rationed or made so expensive that only those who were loyal to the Robber Barons could get them.

The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.

Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? by Robert Meier for more information.

HIV did not accidentally escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well.

The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else.

Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world. In my report to Tenet, I stated that this was a crime against humanity which was being perpetuated on a daily basis. After he read my report, I asked him what he was going to do about all those crimes against humanity, as each new germ represented one. He hemmed and hawed and then offered lamely that he was not the one making the decision. I asked him who was. He did not answer that question directly. He said, “Well, you can come with me to the next Presidential briefing in the morning and discuss it with Bush, if you think that it will do any good.”

========================================

So, the recipe is very simple, on one side:
    Agenda 21/Eugenics ===> Controlled plague/lethal epidemics ===> spiked vaccines ===> civilization reboot
    ... and, on the other side:
    Propaganda/Advertisement ===> occulting of the real cause of epidemics ===> self-perpetuating epidemics via world wide vaccines campaigns.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hym (29th May 2018), Icare (15th July 2018), mountain_jim (30th May 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Talk about mind control. "It's just a number." Thanks Ollie, you poor misguided bastard.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hervé (29th May 2018), Hym (11th June 2018), mountain_jim (30th May 2018), onawah (5th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Right... and it still seems like that scheme is still on with Iran and the USG withdrawing from the nuclear deal...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Hym (11th June 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,095 times in 4,065 posts

This idea seems accurate, and somewhat of a replay of the "big one", cancer, that cemented Medical Fraud as the #1 activity of the U. S. population. They eat it up!

"AIDS is killing Africans" is indeed a handy cover-up for the 500 year old exploitation of Congo. Blame them for an infected monkey while looting the world's main source of rare earths and coltan used in electronics.

HIV may be one cause of AIDS, but, like cancer, it can probably come around mostly by taking a concoction of products from the industrial world. The U. S. is the only developed nation where medical treatment is supported by for-profit insurance. You'll find with both AIDS and cancer, numerous companies advertising the fact they "donate to research", and, well, it should be obvious what most of that research is. The murder of wholistic medicine and things you can understand on your own, to the benefit of "experts". This is what you get as the peaceful alternative to war: soft kill. Fear mongering and mind control, brought to you by those who keep themselves above it all.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bruno (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Jayke (29th May 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I started to re-read the book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" because it intersected my life during a very strange time five years ago and was also intimately tied into high strangeness going on at the time.

I realize now that almost every single major point in Ed Haslam's book has weird and strange coincidences that also coincided with my life and am wondering about Bob's statement about being shown things by ebe's holographically. Because they did this with me.

Almost every page is making my mouth fall open for this reason.

I was home the day the Rault Center was burning and the footage was live. It burned a hole in my memory.

A really good book for those who have the time to read it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hym (11th June 2018), onawah (5th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This PhD researcher/whistleblower says there was indeed an AIDS virus, and it was put into vaccines.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-mikovits-phd/
    From an interview with Natural News dated 6/8/18

Source: Watch on Vimeo

I also posted the article and video here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1228656
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (10th June 2018), Hym (11th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I guess I didn't answer your exact question. I'm not a scientist. I was in communications and my brain sees larger patterns and simple truths in complex subjects, so I am ill equipped to give any kind of scientific discourse on that subject.

Do I think that kind of experimentation went on? Yes. Do I think the CIA was behind it? Yes.

I even dated Alton Ochsner's grandson for a while. Just all kinds of weird coincidences. One of my first jobs was in the old Maison Blanche building downtown, assigning credit card numbers for D.H. Holmes. That building features in the book also. Too many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

Do I think the small pox vaccine was contaminated? Yes.
    As yet another weird and strange coincidence with the whole "Dr. Mary's Monkey", Aids and the JFK thing. My dad told me he is convinced that Judith Vary Baker, who wrote "Lee and Me" about her connection with Oswald and espionage, is telling the truth based on his (my dad's knowledge) of New Orleans back at that time.

New Orleans was a small city back then and half the population was white, so everyone pretty much kept in their own social circles which made knowing people a lot more likely. You would have to be from here and around during that time (1960's) to suss out the truisims.

Well my grandfather was a pilot and into planes so he flew out of the Lakefront Airport quite a bit, which is where David Ferrie flew from (and a lot of other nefarious characters). After JFK's assassination, a pilot friend of my grandfather's came into his construction company and my dad heard them talking about David Ferrie. My father said my grandfather put his finger over his mouth in an attempt to shush the conversation.

The point is that my father is convinced she is telling the truth and as a consequence, so is Ed Haslaam in "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (15th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread