+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SKY NEWS : Object seen during electrical storm in UK

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member Eben Yblod's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SKY NEWS : Object seen during electrical storm in UK

Hope this works

Object seen at 40 secs . Is it ball lightning ? It moves different .
    Forgive the method .

Eben Yblod

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Noelle (28th May 2018), raregem (29th May 2018), shadowstalker (29th May 2018), Star Mariner (29th May 2018), toppy (28th May 2018), Tyy1907 (28th May 2018), william r sanford72 (28th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,543 times in 515 posts

Default Re: SKY NEWS : Object seen during electrical storm in UK

the only object im seeing is a naked guy sitting on a couch
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Art (29th May 2018), DeDukshyn (28th May 2018), Eben Yblod (28th May 2018), meeradas (28th May 2018), sunwings (28th May 2018), Tam (28th May 2018), Zampano (29th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

.. amigo , you certain of your location ?

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,493 times in 6,966 posts

There's a lot of stuff going on here in this video, in terms of potential for artifacts.

The original video is taken through a window of some pretty spectacular lightning, but this video is take by phone of the story of the original video being aired on TV which is reflecting the scene of his living room.

It took me a while to see the light sphere (small upper right) because like Seehas, my eyes kept being drawn to the reflection off the TV of the guy sitting the couch.

The way it moves is indicative to me of a reflection on the window of the original video - but with all the "extra" reflections, and camera movements - it would be hard to really put a lot of confidence in anything found within, unfortunately.

That is some incredible lightning, for sure ...

That said, I'm quite confident the light sphere is merely one of the reflections - likely off the glass from the original video.

qualifications: Extremely knowledgeable in video, CGI, photography -- I do all these things semi pro and for hobby.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Elpis (28th May 2018), Star Mariner (29th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I understand your theory but I can assure you it is not a reflection . I would not have posted it otherwise . I recorded it from a SKY NEWS item .
    ends.

Eben Yblod

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2018), Star Mariner (29th May 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eben Yblod (here)
    I understand your theory but I can assure you it is not a reflection . I would not have posted it otherwise . I recorded it from a SKY NEWS item .
    ends.

Eben Yblod
    Haha! So you're the guy in the TV

Let me clarify -- I did not say it was a reflection from your recording of the TV from the news article, but a reflection in the window from the very original recording that was aired on the TV. It would have been fully visible on the TV - obviously - hence your motivation to whip out the phone and record it. I trust you would be able to identify reflections within your own recordings considering your environment. However, if the reflection was on the original all that would be out of your hands.

It's the way it moves - it moves like a reflection. The small amount of doubt I have on this is taken up by the idea that this would be ball lightning, but I'm 90% sure its a reflection, on the footage that was taken by the original person recording it through a window.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

raregem (29th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th May 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Amigo , I know what your saying & I dont disagree . However , what I suggest is you search for the footage from SKY before dismissing this as some Monty Python sketch . . You will see then that its not a reflection based on the camera angle in relation to the objects trajectory . I have no BSC's or degrees in BS . Just my own eyes and judgement .

Cast not those that essay .
    WHB Ironside CBE

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amigo , I know what your saying & I dont disagree . However , what I suggest is you search for the footage from SKY before dismissing this as some Monty Python sketch . . You will see then that its not a reflection based on the camera angle in relation to the objects trajectory . I have no BSC's or degrees in BS . Just my own eyes and judgement .

Cast not those that essay .
    WHB Ironside CBE
    I searched pretty hard, but alas it appears that clip does not exist on the Sky website nor their Youtube page, nor elsewhere on youtube that I could find. If you know where to look, let me know.

And please don't take things personally. I never dismissed anything as a Monty Python sketch. I have had to study extremely hard some of my own photographs of anomalies and orbs - as sometimes these things can be incredibly difficult to determine. My assessment is not an attack on you or your judgement in any way.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eben Yblod (30th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Amigo , I can laugh with the best of them . Running manure for 36 years teaches you a few things. What I did not expect was you & that joker fellow making openers that could be seen as ridicule- not the place or time methinks !

Going back to your comments, again I agree with your thought pattern & it is a shame you cannot find the footage independently . However if you slow the frame speed down you will see the objects trajectory . It is not a reflection .

I wish you luck . May the force be with you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... What I did not expect was you & that joker fellow making openers that could be seen as ridicule- not the place or time methinks !
    We're a pretty good family here and most members know other members quite well. With a few exceptions, we can happily agree to disagree, and if something might be able to be taken in jest, it most very likely was intended in jest. Most of us here have good senses of humour.

And like a family of good friends we take some jabs at one another occasionally , and sometimes people ask odd or seemingly offensive questions out of a genuine curiosity, or not knowing, which is great, and we like to make a place for that.

Two things for ensuring an enjoyable time on this forum:
    - don't read into posts too much or make too many assumptions
    - Don't take anything personal
    I've seen many past members have an unpleasant time here, just because of those two things. Manage those, and keep a healthy sense of humour out front and you'll be fine.

Note that if my very best friend in the world had posted that video, I would have analyzed it the exact same way.

Take Care!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Eben Yblod (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Friend , I thank you for those words and the sense they make.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2018), DeDukshyn (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread