+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Seal of Liberty

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Default The Seal of Liberty

I stumbled across the following three videos by Adam Schneider about 15 months ago, and found them interesting enough that I bought the associated book (three times now, since I seem to keep saturating them with spilled coffee). Maybe people here will find them interesting too.

The videos (total time 43:35) claim to prove that a number of North American landmarks such as Fred Nolan's Cross on Oak Island in Nova Scotia, the Newport Tower in Rhode Island, the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, Virginia, three obelisks in Manhattan (Cleopatra's Needle, Worth Monument, Emmet Obelisk), the Statue of Liberty, other landmarks, and several places named Cedar Point, together form patterns and that these patterns were designed by "the original freemasons", as Adam Schneider calls them, no later than 1713. I think Adam's videos and book do prove this.

Oak Island proven Masonic; Treasure pinpointed

Sigil of Lucifer - Scottish Rite's symbol of liberty

Manhattan Masonic obelisks explained
    Last edited by gord; 29th May 2018 at 00:29.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Davenir (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), genevieve (29th May 2018), toppy (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread