+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Life after death: Man claims to have proof... for himself, that is

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Life after death: Man claims to have proof... for himself, that is

Now... for some other facets of the rolling dice:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

As far as I could witness, Grays are masters of reality manipulation: they make up astral holograms and even "videos", which mock the sights especially of psychic people and make them perceive false visions. We fell into their trap, too, and have learned by and by to recognize manipulated perceptions. I warn you in particular from working with more than two or three psychic people at the same time. Two or three people can communicate much better than a whole group. Groups are under control of so called group dynamics. In psychic groups, usually one or two persons are recognizably the most psychic ones. This often leads in a certain direction and the others being passively lead by this dynamics. This group dynamic strengthens automatically the direction, even if the direction is wrong! Grays amplify this dynamics even more and the participants perceive an epic "Repto vs. Human show." At the end, all group members feel very fond of themselves, without anything [having] really changed. I have experienced enough of such sessions.

[...]

... which leads to very important questions about perception:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Accordingly, asking oneself the following questions might help in getting a much clearer field of vision and/or perception:
    • Who or what is doing the perceiving?
    • What exactly is being perceived?
    • Where exactly is it perceived to be coming from?
    ... because... one can be "living" in a completely different universe than the actual physical reality one is really living in as exemplified by the oft replicated "The Third Man In The Room" experiment.

... because, then, one is "living" in a universe of the mind which can be "pre-ordered" in a pre-birth (in-between lives) instance with a "Toilet Flushers" post-hypnotic command/marching-order/mission triggering at body death and directing the "perceiver" to a specific mind-universe "holodeck" having little to do with physical 3D reality...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Michi (5th June 2018), onevoice (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Good point, Skywizard. People can get personal proof experientially, but that doesn't mean you can prove it to others.

Some things you can only prove to yourSelf.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, proof for oneself might be evidence for others.

I'd guess almost everyone reading this has experienced paranormal events that may have pretty much convinced them that there's more to the universe than immediately meets the eye —
    Back in 1985 I had a DVT (Deep Vain Thrombosis) and the Doctor told my family there was very little hope. It would desolve in my lung or move to my heart or brain. Thankfully I only have a scare in my lung today. When the clot went from my leg to my lung it was a very emotional and euphoric feeling then there was a strong feeling of peace. It was like my body knew I was near death. There was no fear. After 5 days in ICU I got pleurisy in that lung, thats when I came back to reality, the clot had desolved. I haven't really told anyone this but that is why I end my threads with peace, because I've been there.

peace... skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Craig (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), greybeard (10th June 2018), Hervé (10th June 2018), I should cocoa (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), onevoice (10th June 2018), Orph (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Skywizard.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Skywizard (9th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've recently replied to a similar topic on quora, so I'll just copy in my answer in case any of you are interested in what is closer to an OBE rather then an NDE. Sorry for the length, but it is difficult to describe these things more succinctly.

Q: Has anybody had a near-death experience? For example, an entrance to heaven, the light, the tunnel, the boundary? You don´t have to say why or what happened, just some evidence of "heaven". Does it feel like a real memory or just a dream?

A: Yes, although near-death experience is not the right word. Out-of-body experience is probably more accurate. The first one was due to an accident, where i hit my head at exactly the spot where the soul is supposed to leave the body upon death. I slipped in the bathtub, flew out at great speed and hit my head against the toilet seat. Funny thing is I was just watching a TV show about reapers, responsible for delivering those that die in accidents, into the afterlife. The lead character was killed by a flying toilet seat from the Mir space station. So then I almost died by way of a toilet seat. Weird.

In any case, I was flung out of my body and found myself floating in mid-air. I could see my body down below, it was lying face up, whilst I was looking face down on myself. It was almost like floating in water and I could hear sounds, but they were delayed and muffled, like they were coming through water. My flatmate was calling out my name after he heard the great commotion, but I couldn’t reply. Floating around was pretty tranquil, but I couldn’t really move as I was still attached to my body in some way. Then I saw a great, big shining light above my head and I thought, here we go, I’m definitely dead and this is the light I keep hearing about that will take me to the afterlife. Turns out it was just the bathroom lamp. Bummer.

After a while, my flatmate got increasingly worried and was banging at the door, calling my name, so I decided to get back into my body. As soon as I thought that. I started swirling and whirling down some sort of drain, that took me back to my body. I felt shrinking. After a few moments, I was back and felt incredibly claustrophobic and hemmed in, like my body was a prison of some sort. I then slowly got the feeling back into my extremities and they started hurting real bad. I was then able to get up and tell my flatmate I was ok, though I was really hurting. It took me several days to recover from this little accident. I had a huge bump at the back of my head and my spine was in agony.

Other out of body experiences I’ve had where due to meditation and a Kundalini Awakening. It would be too long to list them here, but they actually felt very similar to what happened during the accident, in terms of floating around and becoming much more expansive in all directions. Some of them, like the Kundalini awakening, felt like I was accessing higher dimensions of reality, which I guess you could call heaven. It certainly felt like that to me.

Of course sceptics will just say I just hallucinated the whole thing, but how would they know if they never had the experience? No one that actually had an out-of-body or near death experience came back thinking that it was all fake, even if they were hard-nosed sceptics before, such as Dr Eben Alexander. I can assure you that all of this is very real, much more real than the dream-like waking world we live in with our conscious awareness. That is nothing, just a holographic dream matrix, like the holodeck on star trek. The real world is actually what sceptics thing of as fake or hallucinatory.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for sharing, Chris! Good to recognize that we inhabit a false reality here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chris (10th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2