+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dick Criswell, Alphacom discloser from 2008

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Dick Criswell, Alphacom discloser from 2008

Dick Criswell appeared to the alt-media briefly in 2008 to discuss his involvement in a Darpa sponsored Project Alphacom. In the 1990's he claims to have served under Dr. Micheal Wolf, who claimed to be a member of MJ-12.

In a 2008 interview (link below, interview in 13 parts, 9 minutes each) on the Kevin Smith Show, Criswell claimed to be trained by Dr. Wolf on the black ops world, including their interactions with extra-terrestrials. He claimed alphacom was supposed to be a disclosure project that got derailed when POTUS clinton faced impeachment.

In reviewing this material, i felt it was important for it to have a place in the Avalon archive. I can now not find any record of him or his organisation, IPUS.

Most of what Criswell claims about the black ops world we have already heard. I will list some of his info, which was a revelation in 2008.

Some of the topics confirmed by Criswell:

- some 70 species of extra-terrestrials had been identified. Some are benevolent, some use us as a gene pool and others want humanity to either become submissive slaves or be wiped out
    - the malelovant et's were held off by stronger benevolent ones
    - black ops had developed weapons that were formidable enough to act as a deterent to the negative et's
    - humanity had originally been seeded by one or more et groups to be a slave population, much like how Sitchin claims
    - some et's are 'interdimensionals'
    - the black ops has bases on the moon and mars and likely beyond, and possesses vehicles that can get to the moon in minutes and mars in hours
    - the black ops has zero point energy
    - the black ops can use worm holes to travel inter-stellar distances, and has craft the can travel faster than the speed of light
    - Dr. Wolf's novel is a fictionalized true story
    - Dr. Wolf was part of mj12
    - Col. Corso's 'Day After Roswell' is legitimate
    - He estimated that approximately 50% of humanity's high technology comes from alien sources
    - Mars is inhabited by a native space faring species, and the 'face on mars' is artificial
    - multiple bases of multiple species exist both on the moon and mars
    - the black ops have learned how to time travel

Last edited by Justplain; 31st May 2018 at 03:03.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

anandacate (31st May 2018), Baby Steps (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (31st May 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), BMJ (31st May 2018), Elpis (1st June 2018), enigma3 (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Franny (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (31st May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2018), Matt P (31st May 2018), meeradas (1st June 2018), Michi (31st May 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), onevoice (3rd June 2018), Reinhard (5th June 2018), selinam (31st May 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018), william r sanford72 (31st May 2018), wnlight (31st May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Re: Dick Criswell, Alphacom discloser from 2008

This is very interesting, thank you for posting it.

He was asked what he thought of Charles Hall who wrote about his experiences with the military and the so called Tall Whites. He responded that he thought him very credible!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), BMJ (31st May 2018), enigma3 (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Justplain (31st May 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Dick Criswell appeared to the alt-media briefly in 2008 to discuss his involvement in a Darpa sponsored Project Alphacom. In the 1990's he claims to have served under Dr. Michael Wolf, who claimed to be a member of MJ-12.

[ ...]

Some of the topics confirmed by Criswell:
    • some 70 species of extra-terrestrials had been identified. Some are benevolent, some use us as a gene pool and others want humanity to either become submissive slaves or be wiped out
    • the malevolent ETs were held off by stronger benevolent ones
    • black ops had developed weapons that were formidable enough to act as a deterrent to the negative ETs
    • humanity had originally been seeded by one or more ET groups to be a slave population, much like how Sitchin claims
    • some ETs are 'interdimensionals'
    • the black ops has bases on the Moon and Mars and likely beyond, and possesses vehicles that can get to the Moon in minutes and Mars in hours
    • the black ops has zero point energy
    • the black ops can use worm holes to travel inter-stellar distances, and has craft that can travel faster than the speed of light
    • Dr. Wolf's novel is a fictionalized true story
    • Dr. Wolf was part of MJ-12
    • Col. Corso's 'Day After Roswell' is legitimate
    • He estimated that approximately 50% of humanity's high technology comes from alien sources
    • Mars is inhabited by a native space faring species, and the 'Face on Mars' is artificial
    • multiple bases of multiple species exist both on the Moon and Mars
    • the black ops have learned how to time travel
    Thanks for this.

I'm not at all convinced of Michael Wolf's credibility. But of all the other bulletpoints above, I'd lean to agree with most of them. However, definitely not "Mars is inhabited by a native space faring species". (It was, very probably, long ago, but not 'is'.)

There are other anomalies. He replies to Kevin Smith's first question by immediately confirming that he has an "Above Top Secret" clearance. But he doesn't correct Kevin Smith that no such clearance level exists. (It doesn't. That's always a good way of rooting out hoaxers.)

I'd also very much doubt that a group called IPUS ("International Paranormal UFO Society") exists under that name. No formal intel agency subgroup would ever be called anything so informal. It sounds like a naive invention.

But he laughs and doesn't comment about 'Project Serpo' (a hot topic at that time), which does suggest he may not be an opportunistic faker. (A hoaxer would have jumped in to talk about it enthusiastically. A real insider would quite probably be cagey.) He also confirms, I believe probably correctly, that we were on Mars in the early 60s — though he could easily have picked that up from elsewhere.

Overall, he seems rather too cheerful, casual, and open to be 100% real. One might expect a true insider to be a lot more hesitant, careful, and technically very exact about everything.

My suspicion is that he knew some real things, somehow, and was recounting a bunch of stuff he'd picked up, heard, or read in general terms, but was for whatever reasons of his own inventing or exaggerating some of his own provenance and background.

A final observation. In November 2010, this was posted:
    ~~~
    Dick Criswell, the founder of IPUS and former member of the AlphaCom Team has passed away after a long illness. For more than the past two years, he has been battling a number of serious health issues.

Dick was able to return home after being in the hospital for months. But he was in and out of the hospital a number of times over the past couple of years.

Dick is at rest now. His funeral was this morning. Farewell, my friend. We will miss you.

That suggests that at the time of the Kevin Smith interview (May 2008), he may possibly have recently learned he had a fatal illness which could have prompted him to speak publicly unafraid of any consequences. Interesting.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2018 at 12:29.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2018), BMJ (31st May 2018), Elpis (1st June 2018), enigma3 (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Franny (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (31st May 2018), Justplain (31st May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), norman (31st May 2018), Reinhard (5th June 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018), william r sanford72 (31st May 2018), wnlight (31st May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@Bill, I decided to confirm with dowsing each of Criswell’s statements in the above posting. I had to split a few of the points and dowse the portions independently.
    T for true and F for not true. BTW, Col. Corso’s book is marked “F” but is actually a mixture of truth and fiction.

“Some of the topics confirmed by Criswell:”

T - some 70 species of extra-terrestrials had been identified.
    T Some are benevolent,
    T some use us as a gene pool
    T and others want humanity to either become submissive slaves or be wiped out
    T - the malelovant et's were held off by stronger benevolent ones
    T - black ops had developed weapons that were formidable enough to act as a deterent to the negative et's
    T - humanity had originally been seeded by one or more et groups to be a slave population, much like how Sitchin claims
    T - some et's are 'interdimensionals'
    F - the black ops has bases on the moon and mars and likely beyond,
    T and possesses vehicles that can get to the moon in minutes and mars in hours
    T - the black ops has zero point energy
    F - the black ops can use worm holes to travel inter-stellar distances,
    T and has craft the can travel faster than the speed of light
    T - Dr. Wolf's novel is a fictionalized true story
    T - Dr. Wolf was part of mj12
    F - Col. Corso's 'Day After Roswell' is legitimate
    [My Note: Some of Col. Corso’s book is legitimate.]
    T - He estimated that approximately 50% of humanity's high technology comes from alien sources
    F - Mars is inhabited by a native space faring species,
    T and the 'face on mars' is artificial
    T - multiple bases of multiple species exist both on the moon
    F and mars
    T - the black ops have learned how to time travel

I find it interesting that the black ops have superluminal craft, and yet, have no bases on the Moon nor on Mars. Perhaps it is true that humans are quarantined here on our Earth.
    Disclaimer: My above work is based upon dowsing responses.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Elpis (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Franny (31st May 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Justplain (31st May 2018), meeradas (1st June 2018), Michi (1st June 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), Ol' Roy (1st June 2018), Reinhard (5th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bill, thanks for your incisive evaluation, which also is a pleasure to read. I sort of wondered about the mars natives thing, then i remember that Bob Dean, in one of his last conference appearances presented infrared aerial photos of what looked to be an underground settlement on mars that looked very much active. Perhaps that's just an et base, but it was extensive and gridlike.

Warren, I thought it was a well known fact that the ssp has bases on the moon and mars. Henry Deacon, from Camelot days, confirmed having been there. Also, dowsing confirmation that the ssp can get to the moon and mars on very short notice, it makes total sense that they have a base in both places. That would be interesting to get clarification on this topic, such as does the ssp have any bases off Earth?
    Last edited by Justplain; 31st May 2018 at 20:32.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Elpis (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Franny (31st May 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

@ Justplain, My dowsing has clearly and repeatedly told me that the ssp has no base on the moon or on Mars or anywhere else off planet. I am aware that this in in conflict with the testimony of others and also contrary to common sense. Bill and I have had a conversation about Henry Deacon's claim of visiting a base on Mars. Bill indicated to me his high confidence in Deacon. I remember a long pause following that. I had previously seen Henry Deacon on a youtube video where he seemed very sincere and honest, and so I dowsed for confirmation right there in front of Bill. No change in response. No base currently exists on Mars - human or ET. Maybe there will be a base sometime in the future. Maybe I am all wrong, but I do what I can and I tell what I 'see'. You decide.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Elpis (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Justplain (1st June 2018), mountain_jim (1st June 2018), Sophocles (1st June 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Bill indicated to me his high confidence in Deacon. I remember a long pause following that. I had previously seen Henry Deacon on a youtube video where he seemed very sincere and honest, and so I dowsed for confirmation right there in front of Bill. No change in response. No base currently exists on Mars - human or ET. Maybe there will be a base sometime in the future.
    See this VERY VERY VERY interesting presentation: (389 Mb, free to download)
    The original is behind a Camelot paywall, but totally needs to be made public. In this, Henry explains that as best as he's able to figure out, the Mars base he visited seems to be in the future — because Mars' moons are no longer there.

But the means he used to get there, a kind of high-tech traversable wormhole called 'The Corridor', manipulates spacetime as its modus operandi, so manipulating time itself may be all part of that. Warren's dowsing may be technically correct (maybe it's not there 'now'!), but I'm 100% convinced 'Henry' was telling it exactly as it all was for him, in the best way he could.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Justplain (1st June 2018), mountain_jim (2nd June 2018), Reinhard (5th June 2018), Sophocles (1st June 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018), sunwings (3rd June 2018), wnlight (3rd June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

wnlight, have you tried asking questions based on if 'Henry' is telling the truth based on his various experiences?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Flash (5th June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), wnlight (3rd June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

'Manipulating time itself", Bill, is one of the "weapons" used by these "others" that Linda mentions in the interview posted by PathWalker. So, until the average person is able to comprehend this time-warp theme, we really can't get at any true "answers", can we?!( I still have the sneaking suspicion that you know a great deal more than you feel free to share with us! )

Could you please explain what you mean by the "Camelot paywall?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Justplain (4th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

@ latte, What Bill explained in his just recent post (1st June 2018 07:31) is correct as per my dowsing. We actually had that conversation a few months ago, but in this thread, I left it open for Bill to explain in his own words - as I knew he would. Thanks, Bill.

This element of time shifting and/or manipulation makes for a difficult problem to work out. This is because any future event could happen, but may not happen. The future is not written in stone. The future, as foretold, can be be changed before it ever happens. My dowsing shows me the future with the greatest potential - as it exists now.* When I asked for the next highest potential event for Henry's traveling, I got a blank.

And, yet, we have Henry Deacon who has already traveled to Mars more than 800 years into our future! Just try to get your mind around that! I get Henry arriving (with others) 800+ years into our future. Such a distant event doesn't even seem to apply to our civilization.

* NOTE: when I dowse the same question multiple times over a period of months or years, the potentials do shift. Some notable changes are (1) the destruction of Japan this year - not happening (2) The failure of USA social security last year - did not happen. (3) The map of coastline changes in 2019 that I present on my web site had to be modified. In each case, I was told of the change in time to modify my prediction before getting "egg on my face". I don't worry though. I was a software contractor for years and got used to the egg. :-)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Flash (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Justplain (4th June 2018), onevoice (4th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It's interesting that Warren's dowsing confirmed that Dr. Wolf was a member of MJ12.

Warren, this is a little off topic, but could you dowse as to whether Paul Hellyer is, or was, a member of MJ12?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2018), Flash (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@ Justplain, I was surprised at the response that I received. So I waited two more days while repeatedly dowsing the same and similar questions.

The responses that I get are that Paul Hellyer was a member of MJ12. He left MJ12 about 20 years ago.
    I am still not ready to believe this because he is too open. They would have trouble expecting him to keep a secret. He was a politician and not a USA citizen. Just too much to control.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Justplain (5th June 2018), mountain_jim (5th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thankyou, Warren. I am not surprised. Paul has a believable 'narrative' on how he became aware of the black ops and its connections with extra-terrestrials, citing that a relative introduced him to Col. Corso's book 'the day after roswell'. However, he was defense minister in Canada in the sixties, which is where he was likely recruited. A highly ethical man, Mr. Hellyer could probably only stomach the deep state for so long.

Hellyer has a connection to this thread, in that i was reading his most recent book, 'Money Mafia' (which i may open a thread on), in which he mentions Dr. Wolf. From doing a bit of internet research on Wolf, project alphacom arose, and then some references to Dick Criswell came out of that.

Another source where i have seen Mr. Helyer's name associated with mj12 is from Dr. Richard Boylan. Boylan is a self-professed 'ambassador' for some 'federation of star people'. Boylan was credited as a source of info on a website that lists Dr. Wolf's biographical info. Boylan, on his website, lists Hellyer as a member of mj12, although he implies that Paul is a current member.

Even though at first i thought Hellyer was from the Steven Greer camp that 'all et's are good', he does explore et unpleasantries in 'Money Mafia', such as the Dulce war, so he understands the complexities of what we are confronted with. Criswell certainly expresses an understanding of this, which makes me think that he mostly is what he claimed to be, an insider. Criswell said in the above interview that there were three types of et groups, and only one was benevolent. Criswell also said that he didnt think that even the alternative researchers in the ufo field had the story right about abductions (in 2008). He would not elaborate on what he meant.

So, we are still left dangling in the wind. Hellyer claims that the black ops have zero point energy. So did Criswell. You would hope that one of these whistleblowers could extract the designs on how to construct such a gadget, and release it to the public, which really would help us rid ourselves of the deep state. Anyhow, we just keep going on with hints of what could be. An annoying state of affairs. 😕
    Last edited by Justplain; 6th June 2018 at 17:17.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), mountain_jim (6th June 2018), wnlight (6th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread