+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newly released LVMPD documents show active shooters in 12 resorts.

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Newly released LVMPD documents show active shooters in 12 resorts.

Alexandra Bruce has posted on her site "Forbidden Knowledge TV" that newly released LVMPD documents show active shooters in 12 resorts.

"The Associated Press and local Las Vegas media outlets successfully sued the Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) for the release of 2,000 pages of information.."

"LVMPD DOCS SHOW 12 RESORTS REPORTED ACTIVE SHOOTERS AND PADDOCK HAD 3 WOMEN IN HIS ROOM"

"Shockingly, this Las Vegas ABC affiliate KTNV 13 Action News report appears to be the only mainstream media report of this document release – and it was reported over a week ago on May 23, 2018 – and I didn't hear about it until yesterday! I see ZERO other videos posted on this incredible development, not even by the journalists who'd been assiduously covering this mass shooting previously, like Jake Morphonios."

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st June 2018), avid (1st June 2018), Basho (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (31st May 2018), Billy (31st May 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Bruno (31st May 2018), cursichella1 (6th June 2018), edina (31st May 2018), enigma3 (1st June 2018), Flash (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), gaiagirl (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), Jad (31st May 2018), justntime2learn (1st June 2018), Lefty Dave (31st May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2018), Matt P (1st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), O Donna (31st May 2018), onawah (31st May 2018), Rain (31st May 2018), raregem (31st May 2018), Sophocles (31st May 2018), Tam (31st May 2018), Tintin (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,192 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Newly released LVMPD documents show active shooters in 12 resorts.

Hey, many thanks.

Copying the whole article here:
    ~~~
    LVMPD Docs Show 12 Resorts Reported Active Shooters and Paddock Had 3 Women in His Room
    30 May, 2018

The Associated Press and local Las Vegas media outlets successfully sued the Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) for the release of 2,000 pages of information previously withheld from the public about the biggest mass shooting in US history.

These reports confirm reports that I’d posted 7 months ago from eyewitnesses, Gio Rios, René Downs and Orora Monroe about active shooters at numerous hotels on the night of October 1, 2017 at the Luxor, Tropicana, New York, New York, MGM, Hooters, Aria, Cosmopolitan, Miracle Mile Shopping, Bellagio, Paris, Caesar’s Palace and Harrah’s.

Why did the AP sue to have these documents released and then not publish a word about it?

Shockingly, this Las Vegas ABC affiliate KTNV 13 Action News report appears to be the only mainstream media report of this document release – and it was reported over a week ago on May 23, 2018 – and I didn’t hear about it until yesterday! I see ZERO other videos posted on this incredible development, not even by the journalists who’d been assiduously covering this mass shooting previously, like Jake Morphonios.

Independent journalist Laura Loomer additionally reported that the documents stated that alleged ‘lone shooter’ Stephen Paddock had three women in his room at the time of the shooting. She says Sheriff Lombardo, who is up for re-election on June 12, intentionally misled the public about the details surrounding the Las Vegas shooting.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (31st May 2018), Basho (31st May 2018), Billy (31st May 2018), Bruno (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), justntime2learn (1st June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), O Donna (31st May 2018), onawah (31st May 2018), Rain (31st May 2018), raregem (31st May 2018), Sophocles (31st May 2018), Tintin (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 times in 839 posts

The four major news services in Las Vegas, (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox), all reported approximately a week or 10 days ago that the Las Vegas Metro P.D. released thousands of pages of documents about the shooting. And they gave a few tidbits of information about the shooting, but nothing that hadn't been said before. And, not surprising, out of thousands of pages of documents, the news channels all gave the same little tidbits of information.

We're talking about a mere 2 minutes or so on the news, simply saying the information has been released. But nothing has been said since. Yesterday the news was reporting that all the video tapes had been released. But, out of all that video that was supposedly released, the news says it won't show any of it because it's too disturbing.

So what we have so far is a 2 minute blurb on the news that does nothing more than state the documents have been released, and a week later saying the videos have been released. .................... Okaaaaaaay. What good is releasing this stuff if the news is simply going to sit on this information and do nothing more. All this does is give LVMPD an out. And that is, the information was released. But it seems (notice I said "seems"), that there is some kind of gag order in place.

Sweep it under the carpet until it goes away.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bruno (31st May 2018), edina (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), happyuk (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), O Donna (31st May 2018), onawah (31st May 2018), Rain (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), wnlight (31st May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

This is the sort of thing that often gets scrubbed from the Internet.

Here's a link to the Facebook post about this release:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...76083292750669

I did a screen shot of it, in case it disappears.

Name:  KTNV Channel 13 Action News, 2000 pages of reports LVS.png
Views: 107
Size:  284.5 KB

Name:  Tricia Kean, KTNV .. currently reading more than 2000 pages of reports, LVS.png
Views: 58
Size:  10.1 KB

And here is a link to the KTNV video and article where this was reported:

https://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-...logs-wednesday

Thanks for sharing this wnlight.

(I'm currently working on downloading the video. I don't know how to archive articles, I usually save as pdf, but that is not giving me the result I want. Maybe someone who knows how to archive can do that, and/or explain how that is done here, too.)

Note Added: The original KTNV article was updated on 24 May 2018, so some of the original references may have been removed. Too bad the person who wrote the Forbidden Knowledge snippet didn't get the original sources saved.
    Last edited by edina; 1st June 2018 at 19:15.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bruno (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), justntime2learn (1st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), O Donna (31st May 2018), Rain (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@Orph, I agree entirely. What I do not understand is why KTNV released any of it. My dowsing tells me that someone at KTNV was getting back at TPTB. Maybe they didn't pay enough to keep it quiet?

@ edina, Alexandra didn't find out about the KTNV report for a week because no other newscaster would touch the subject.
    Last edited by wnlight; 31st May 2018 at 17:01.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

edina (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), justntime2learn (1st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), Nasu (31st May 2018), Orph (31st May 2018), toppy (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did a bit of looking around to try to find a bit more on this and found this video by WH Paladin. Listening to this and Paladin, reading directly from the released documents, raises some very good questions from Campos testimonies.

Published on 22 May 2018
    Las Vegas shooting update. Subject matter relates to body cam footage and recently released witness statements.

It looks like Paladin is pulling footage from these videos of the body cams of officers.

K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 1/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 2/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 3/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 4/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video

In the description box of all 4 videos:

Published on 13 May 2018
    Visit 1OctoberMBCams to download this video in its original format. Please visit http://www.vegasshootingmap.com to see updates on a small project called Vegas Shooting Map. Vegas Shooting Map has key landmarks, videos, details about the venue, and locations of victims and is a great companion for those doing research into the Vegas Shooting. For corrections on the map, please contact VegasMapProjectTeam@googlegroups.com

Also interesting, it appears as if Paladin is reading directly from the released documents. It seem to me that these documents are available for anyone to read?

NOTE ADDED: I found a pdf of the FIT Report that Paladin is referring to in this video. It's 81 pages. https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Document..._Footnoted.pdf

After watching Paladin's video, and I had a better idea of what to search for, I'm finding references to this all over the place. This is from BuzzFeed of places, stating what Paladin did about the anti-government rant about a week before the shooting.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympl...EA#.vr4a0JVv9W

And another from ADL:
    https://www.adl.org/blog/las-vegas-s...extremist-ties

Now I'm asking myself, how can I find those witness statement pdfs that Paladin is reading. All those newspapers and publications are reading them, we can, too!

(Most of them are sharing stories to control the narrative. None of them provide a link to actual pdf's they are talking about. This is what is meant by apathy and complacency. People stop at what they are being told, but don't necessarily go looking for the source documents. I keep thinking this ought to be just an easy look-up. It seems I am so often coming at these things by chasing tendrils of trails rather than knowing exactly how to find what I'm looking for... grrrr ... LOL )

This is the statement form Paladin talks about in the video - https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Document...00117_Revd.pdf

YAAAY!!!! Finally found the pdfs, they are at news outlet. (I still feel I ought to have been able to find them on the lvmd.com site, but couldn't.)

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/metr...ing/1183013915 (with links to pdfs 1 through 10)

READ: Shooting PDF 1

READ: Shooting PDF 2

READ: Shooting PDF 3

READ: Shooting PDF 4

READ: Shooting PDF 5

READ:Shooting PDF 6

READ: Shooting PDF 7

READ: Shooting PDF 8

READ: Shooting PDF 9

READ: Shooting PDF 10

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/las-...ogs/1195044307 (with links 11 through 26)

File 11, File 12, File 13, File 14, File 15, File 16, File 17, File 18, File 19, File 20, File 21, File 22, File 23, File 24, File 25, File 26

Maybe someone could let Alexandria know, so she can share this with her people?
    Last edited by edina; 3rd June 2018 at 03:24.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Ivanhoe (1st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st June 2018), norman (6th June 2018), Orph (1st June 2018), Oxygen (1st June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's 3,343 pages of documents, much more than the 2160 reported in some news casts.

For people who were concerned that this was lost to the public... here ya go.
    Enjoy and learn. The Great Awakening.

WWG1WGA

Also note, Paladin analysis is worth a listen, too, if you've been interested in this topic.

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I did a bit of looking around to try to find a bit more on this and found this video by WH Paladin. Listening to this and Paladin, reading directly from the released documents, raises some very good questions from Campos testimonies.

Published on 22 May 2018
    Las Vegas shooting update. Subject matter relates to body cam footage and recently released witness statements.

It looks like Paladin is pulling footage from these videos of the body cams of officers.

K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 1/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 2/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 3/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video
    K9 Sgt. Joshua Bitsko 4/4 - Unaltered Original Body Cam Video

In the description box of all 4 videos:

Published on 13 May 2018
    Visit 1OctoberMBCams to download this video in its original format. Please visit http://www.vegasshootingmap.com to see updates on a small project called Vegas Shooting Map. Vegas Shooting Map has key landmarks, videos, details about the venue, and locations of victims and is a great companion for those doing research into the Vegas Shooting. For corrections on the map, please contact VegasMapProjectTeam@googlegroups.com

Also interesting, it appears as if Paladin is reading directly from the released documents. It seem to me that these documents are available for anyone to read?

NOTE ADDED: I found a pdf of the FIT Report that Paladin is referring to in this video. It's 81 pages. https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Document..._Footnoted.pdf

After watching Paladin's video, and I had a better idea of what to search for, I'm finding references to this all over the place. This is from BuzzFeed of places, stating what Paladin did about the anti-government rant about a week before the shooting.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympl...EA#.vr4a0JVv9W

And another from ADL:
    https://www.adl.org/blog/las-vegas-s...extremist-ties

Now I'm asking myself, how can I find those witness statement pdfs that Paladin is reading. All those newspapers and publications are reading them, we can, too!

(Most of them are sharing stories to control the narrative. None of them provide a link to actual pdf's they are talking about. This is what is meant by apathy and complacency. People stop at what they are being told, but don't necessarily go looking for the source documents. I keep thinking this ought to be just an easy look-up. It seems I am so often coming at these things by chasing tendrils of trails rather than knowing exactly how to find what I'm looking for... grrrr ... LOL )

This is the statement form Paladin talks about in the video - https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Document...00117_Revd.pdf

YAAAY!!!! Finally found the pdfs, they are at news outlet. (I still feel I ought to have been able to find them on the lvmpd.com site, but couldn't.)

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/metr...ing/1183013915 (with links to pdfs 1 through 10)

READ: Shooting PDF 1

READ: Shooting PDF 2

READ: Shooting PDF 3

READ: Shooting PDF 4

READ: Shooting PDF 5

READ:Shooting PDF 6

READ: Shooting PDF 7

READ: Shooting PDF 8

READ: Shooting PDF 9

READ: Shooting PDF 10

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/las-...ogs/1195044307 (with links 11 through 26)

File 11, File 12, File 13, File 14, File 15, File 16, File 17, File 18, File 19, File 20, File 21, File 22, File 23, File 24, File 25, File 26

Maybe someone could let Alexandria know, so she can share this with her people?
    Last edited by edina; 3rd June 2018 at 03:26.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Hervé (1st June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

So now we have the LVPD stating, as they entered Paddock's room, t hat no window was broken, and he had 3 women in the room at the time. And now 12 active shooters spread out. No wonder the powers that be put a strong lid on this.

Knowing the above, is it fair to ask, ala Lee Harvey Oswald, if Paddock fired even one shot? What a bunch of incompetent bunglers. Shepard Ambellas at Intelihub has the best material on this false flag.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), TargeT (1st June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is source material. How do you top source material?

I haven't yet seen or read about 3 women in the room. Not in the source material that every one is claiming they got that information from. There does seem to have been someone in the room, sounding like more than one person, according to the body cams. And you're misrepresenting the information if you say there were 12 active shooters spread out.

Shepard Ambellas... never heard of him.

Doing a quick search, and I see he's one of the InfoWars crew. No wonder I've never heard of him. LOL

And to note, again, when I looked I found the release of the documents had been covered by dozens of stations and newspapers. There are also lots of youtube videos. Everyone repeating what others said.

Therefore, Alexandra's statement that no one covered this is not true.

And, of all the places I looked at only one station offered links to the source documents.

People in this thread complained about this. Well, here they are, if your interested.

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    So now we have the LVPD stating, as they entered Paddock's room, t hat no window was broken, and he had 3 women in the room at the time. And now 12 active shooters spread out. No wonder the powers that be put a strong lid on this.

Knowing the above, is it fair to ask, ala Lee Harvey Oswald, if Paddock fired even one shot? What a bunch of incompetent bunglers. Shepard Ambellas at Intelihub has the best material on this false flag.
    Last edited by edina; 1st June 2018 at 19:17.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Orph (2nd June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I left Alexandra Bruce a link to the pdfs I found above.

I had never heard of her, or Shepard Ambellas or Laura Loomer.

I read an old interview of Alexandra when she was promoting her book about what the bleep. She's genuine and curious.
    On her facebook page I found a link to an article from Griffin's site, Need to Know, and discovered it linked on back to Laura Loomer, who is the person who actually did the reporting about finding a mention of the three women regarding Stephen Paddock. Shepard's report on that was actually a copy and paste of Linda's article.

I like the way it looks best on Linda Loomer's website, so that is the one I will link here:

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/lomb...paddock-s-room

Linda's articles on her site and on InfoWars links to the document pdf source material.

The article on G Edward Griffin's Need to Know site, did, too.

I appreciate when people link their sources.

It's always a learning process, isn't it.

I tend to read more, and link through to source material so I can see the context for myself.

I've made a decision to follow much more closely Paladin's research. Evidently, he did interviews with Kerry Cassidy a while back regarding financial information related to the Las Vegas Shooting.
    Last edited by edina; 3rd June 2018 at 13:41.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Hervé (2nd June 2018), Orph (2nd June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Alexandra Bruce just responded and thanked me for the links to the pdf.

She mentioned that a former law enforcement contact had asked her about Public Case Numbers, and that he could dive deeper with the information in the pdf's.

She also shared an Event# #: 171001-3519". Which I think is helpful, too.

I love it when serendipity works out like this.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Hervé (2nd June 2018), Orph (2nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread