+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When EVERYTHING Means Exactly That: Everything is RECORDED for Current and Future Searches

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: When EVERYTHING Means Exactly That: Everything is RECORDED for Current and Future Searches

I agree that thoughts broadcast as energy.

But, when your thoughts are read regarding specifics, I really have a problem with the interference by nefarious agendas. I've experienced it first hand and it's very unnerving. Well, not anymore because once you are aware that someone or something has this ability, their ability to affect you becomes negligible.

My thoughts on it are for "them" to get their own life. I have mine.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Hervé (3rd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: When EVERYTHING Means Exactly That: Everything is RECORDED for Current and Future Searches

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    [...]
    ... I have some difficulty believing such. I suspect that such a mind-reading machine might require an embedded human brain!
    Maybe some acquaintance with the work of Dr. Robert Duncan can help turning belief into knowledge?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I think that a person's thoughts are always broadcast as energy and that we are beginning to think of energy as "things". I suspect that our thoughts radiate in a non-verbal way - not as 1's and 0's. They must be interpreted, but many humans are good at doing that. I experimented with sending detailed mental telepathy messages in my teenage years with great success. I also suppose that there might be machines that can do even it better, but I have some difficulty believing such. I suspect that such a mind-reading machine might require an embedded human brain!
    I can't locate it right now, but a while back I posted a reference to a conference presentation featuring PUBLIC SECTOR research in brain-thought interfaces.

The clip showed a cat, with its head wired up to a device. The device was connected to a monitor — where you could see, a little fuzzily but quite identifiably, what the cat was looking at through its eyes.

This was over 12 years ago: 2006 or earlier. One might assume that DARPA is well ahead of this by some 30-40 years. Maybe the wires are wireless now, the distances are greater, humans are the new subject, and rather more is being transmitted than just images from the visual cortex.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th June 2018 at 01:16.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Hervé (3rd June 2018), Jayke (4th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The clip showed a cat, with its head wired up to a device. The device was connected to a monitor — where you could see, a little fuzzily but quite identifiably, what the cat was looking at through its eyes.
    In fact, here it is.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Hervé (3rd June 2018), Jayke (4th June 2018), Orph (4th June 2018), Sophocles (4th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2