+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers . . .

We all have the reptiloid remnant inside our brain, part of evolution as we grow in the womb.

2. Link to Post #282
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Hi Teakai -- just my personal opinion [i'm an abductee] -- i don't believe that the Reptilians were here on Earth before the Humans -- i believe that Humans are native to this planet, & the Reptilians came from elsewhere, later, & started messing around w/Human & other Earth Animal DNA when they got here-- the Reptilians think that lying is a fair tactic -- persuading Humans that they [Reps] were here first is another little mind manipulation going on, imo --
    Thanks, Wynderer. Do you see them as phsyical entities that can exist on this planet in their own physicality - or do you see them as fourth dimensional using a particular bloodline in order to manifest?

And, who were you abducted by? Don't answer if it's too personal.
    Hi Teakai -- thanks for responding -- i see them as fourth dimensional using a particular bloodline in order to manifest -- i don't know if they were originally 3D entities & lost the right /ability to manifest in 3D -- but they seem to be stuck in the astral planes & , up till now, it's been thru specifically manipulated Human bodies [the bloodlines -- the masses were manipulated in other ways ] that they [Reptilians] have been able to experience what we call physicality

now they apparently have perfected their hybrid process enough to be able to extend their control of & influence on Earth

re being abducted -- a long story & one, like most other abductees, i am hesitant to share -- but here's the gist of it-- i have all the childhood experiences /memories/ signs of being a lifelong abductee -- about 10 yrs ago i fought to stay awake when i was being abducted -- 3 Greys floated me to a small ship, where i finally got to meet my abductor while [mostly] in a conscious state -- i called him the lizardy-looking dude until i learned online that he fits the description of a Reptilian, specifically a Draco

3. Link to Post #283
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I was amazed when I site that hasn't had a fresh post in months put up this one:http://montalk.net/gnosis/192/6-nord...the-grail-race

It ties into the discussion here and elsewhere on Avalon.

4. Link to Post #284
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I was amazed when I site that hasn't had a fresh post in months put up this one:http://montalk.net/gnosis/192/6-nord...the-grail-race

It ties into the discussion here and elsewhere on Avalon.
    Hi Modwiz -- i'm glad to see that Tom from montalk is writing again -- he had a good forum going for a while, till he closed it down & backed off the net for awhile

here's a link to his 'aliens' page
    http://montalk.net/alien

i generally agree w/his take on things

5. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Hi Teakai -- thanks for responding -- i see them as fourth dimensional using a particular bloodline in order to manifest -- i don't know if they were originally 3D entities & lost the right /ability to manifest in 3D -- but they seem to be stuck in the astral planes & , up till now, it's been thru specifically manipulated Human bodies [the bloodlines -- the masses were manipulated in other ways ] that they [Reptilians] have been able to experience what we call physicality

now they apparently have perfected their hybrid process enough to be able to extend their control of & influence on Earth

re being abducted -- a long story & one, like most other abductees, i am hesitant to share -- but here's the gist of it-- i have all the childhood experiences /memories/ signs of being a lifelong abductee -- about 10 yrs ago i fought to stay awake when i was being abducted -- 3 Greys floated me to a small ship, where i finally got to meet my abductor while [mostly] in a conscious state -- i called him the lizardy-looking dude until i learned online that he fits the description of a Reptilian, specifically a Draco
    Thanks, Wynderer - again, if it's not too personal -are you still being abducted? And what feelings do these beings inspire in you? Are they friendly? Do they communicate? Are you aware of just what they've been doing to you?

I thought maybe I should pm this, but it is on topic so I leaned toward keeping it here.

Again, please don't answer if the questions make you uncomfortable - I just can't help asking, though - it's so fascinating. (And feel free to pm - if you don't want to answer publicly.)

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    Quote But maybe the distortion is only being picked up by and seen through the lens and missed by human perception.
    Well, Go find this kind a "fenomena" From material pre-digital age. Good luck!

Ps It just takes some ability in analyzis and an open mind to see what this is.

Amen
    Hi Pagan, David Icke has a portrait/photo from the 18th century or thereabout which he shows of a guy with reptilain pupils.

The things is - we're really only aware of it now and becomming aware of it because of the interent. In this digital age we can catch it and share it.

Here's an old picture - this isn't the David Icke one.

Name:  rept 1.jpg
Views: 4386
Size:  14.5 KB
    Last edited by Teakai; 14th April 2011 at 23:41.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

7. Link to Post #287
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

see them as fourth dimensional using a particular bloodline in order to manifest -- i don't know if they were originally 3D entities & lost the right /ability to manifest in 3D -- but they seem to be stuck in the astral planes & , up till now, it's been thru specifically manipulated Human bodies [the bloodlines -- the masses were manipulated in other ways ] that they [Reptilians] have been able to experience what we call physicality

Hi Wynderer,
    Are all reptilian species using human bodies bad influences or could it be that some are good?
    Are the humans that are manipulated by the reptilians aware of the manipulation?
    When you say stuck in the Astral planes is this good or bad?

If you feel these are stupid question please disregard, I'm just really interested.
    Last edited by Chelle; 15th April 2011 at 19:49.

8. Link to Post #288
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

Default David Icke on 2012

Just watched/heard this short clip and found it brief and straight to the point and factual. Hope you enjoy and agree.....
    You must speak to be heard,
    but sometimes
    You have to be silent to be appreciated.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Henners For This Post:

DawgBone (16th April 2011), dejavu (17th April 2011), DoubleHelix (16th April 2011), elysian (17th April 2011), Icecold (17th April 2011), ktlight (17th April 2011), nearing (16th April 2011), Scott (16th April 2011), Seikou-Kishi (16th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke on 2012

Thank you I really enjoyed that
    People can say what they like about David but personally I always feel better about the world after hearing him speak.

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Icecold (17th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #290
    United States Avalon Member dendraw's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all! Interesting comments (just realized there are 4 pages to this thread....yikes!). Well, in any case, coming from a Christian background myself (as a kid), you just listened and followed. It wasn't until I left the Church (age 18) and years later (28 or 29) suffered what one might call inner turmoil, that I started to search for a reconnection to "spirituality". I remember that I was so depressed and felt lost that I made this "plea"....to what I didn't know at the time, but something happened after that day. I think because the plea was so sincere, I had opened a door that showed me a different Path. The ideas I study now are based on Theosophical teachings. That for a "former" Christian were very challenging. I think a very simple concept that when it's reversed is one of the main causes of so much turmoil and strain to humanity today! It's when the "God" idea is taken from within and perceived outside and separated from each of us. It's this idea that keeps the "Church" in such a stronghold. That fact that those who feel they have to pray for help, or forgiveness or what have you to a source outside of themselves really snuffs out the individuals duty of responsibility! We become the eternal "helpless" victim. Always, leaving the task at hand to a source outside yourself. But, when you turn that idea inward and you understand the laws of "cause" and "effect", you start to see that YOUR thoughts and actions are put into motion by YOU and therefore are YOUR responsibility! So to the question of Reptilians and the like, as I've read, there are whole hierarchies of "Elementals and Elementaries" that take on the clothes or form we impress on them and if we allow our minds to be constantly immersed in this lower expression of our nature, this seems to make the "perfect" playground for these types of entities to participate on the scene. So I see these situations as "they only have the power we give them"! Anyway, gotta go to bed now!!! Night all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dendraw For This Post:

ktlight (16th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke - Make of it What You Will. (Why Some People Just Don`t Get it)

I got this from DI site.

Right brained/whole brained version.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

ace (16th April 2011), janicefant (16th April 2011), mab777 (16th April 2011), Mad Hatter (16th April 2011), observer (16th April 2011), the_flyingboy (16th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #292
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Make of it What You Will. (Why Some People Just Don`t Get it)

Thanks for the post ktlight.

After over twenty years of research into the reptillian phenomenon, I ran into David's work. This was in the mid '90s (I first discovered evidence of the reptilian presence in the mid '70s) At the point in time that I discovered David Icke, I was writing my own book on the subject. I abandoned that project when I realized David was a far better researcher, and a far greater author.

I would strongly suggest anyone wishing deeper understanding regarding the reality we all believe we perceive to read David Icke. Here are three of his books, free online:

Icke, David - '....And The Truth Shall Set You Free' - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi.../truthfree.htm

Icke, David - 'The Biggest Secret' - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...t.htm#contents
    Note: Chapter Two of this book ('Don't Mention the Reptiles') is a really good place to start if you need a crash course on the Reptilian presence.

Icke, David - 'Tales From The Time Loop' - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...s_timeloop.htm

I would highly recommended reading all three of these books, along with David's more recent work.

Of course, how many of the 'chatters' in here are really interested in research?
    Last edited by observer; 16th April 2011 at 14:02. Reason: grammar

17. Link to Post #293
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Make of it What You Will. (Why Some People Just Don`t Get it)

I love the way David changes his voice when mocking the "Main Stream Media" or "Mary Jones" from down the street.

He is a Soul Trader, stands alone, a true great indervidual.

Long may you be. (sir)

Ace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

ktlight (16th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #294
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I am new and do not know how to view the post you are suggesting...thanks !

20. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

All very well and nicely spoken David, but do YOU have a 40 year mortgage and 4 children .,

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob_2011 For This Post:

DawgBone (16th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #296
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tao O (here)
    Hi, I am new and do not know how to view the post you are suggesting...thanks !
    Just press the play button on the screen. It should play normally....
    You must speak to be heard,
    but sometimes
    You have to be silent to be appreciated.

23. Link to Post #297
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Henners. Don't I know you from somewhere? I feel like we've met before...hmmmm??? By the way, have you purchased your Icke tickets yet?

24. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

David Icke is light a flashlight for most poeple: either on or off
    Batteries are charged, in my rabbit-hole!
    A few full moons ago I read..... and the truth shall set your free. What he was postulating back then seemed preposterous: A global elite? New World Order? Engineered wars? Controlled finance etc. etc.
    I do not devour his site, nor have I read all his books. I did read Children of the Matrix though, when it was released. A bitter pill. Or should I say Neo's red pill.......
    I piecemeal and this serves me.

So thank you Mister Icke
    Last edited by ViralSpiral; 17th April 2011 at 11:03.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

25. Link to Post #299
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

I purchased a ticket for his upcoming show in Perth (September).

I can't wait !!!!

26. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

He does seem to be hedging his bets on the Reptilian issue,

Here,s a quote from his Children of The Matrix book,

Quote If the reptilians did not exist we would have to invent them, in fact we probably have.
    And then he goes on to suggest that we could all be reptilians.

Cake and eating it Dave !.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 71 LastLast