+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default David Icke - So Who are they? The Historical Evidence.

David Icke - So Who are they? The Historical Evidence.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st July 2011), GlassSteagallfan (22nd July 2011), Marsila (21st July 2011), modwiz (21st July 2011), winnasboy (21st July 2011)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Strange dream from months ago relating to project Camelot research and David Icke

Ok so i am new here but i just remembered something that shocked me a little.
    The memory is from Back a couple months ago i was imagining a movie i could make when i get older about scary stories of different sorts listening to music. Then a night later i had dreams about scary stories and i was in one or playing as a character in one. The dream it was at a old house on a very flat piece of land in a area a ways from other houses. There was a man there who was kind of a guru of sorts but was evil in the sense that he knew what was going on that was harmful. I think he had a strange cane but I'm not sure. He had something that could manipulate things or make him jump from one place to another fade in an out of areas through shadow. In the Dream he warned us there was something not so nice about to happen and then this creature who was like a reptile humanoid with a long tail came out of the darkness outside in front of the house it was terrifying. Well we ran and some other very creepy things went on In and around the house but its very fuzzy and i remember at a certain point realizing the story in my mind and I said to my self oh wait no I don't want scary stuff that's not real for the movie we want things that are plausible real scary and i was like saying to myself reptilian monster?? that's so unreal and now how could that be real. I said make it real and i couldn't think how it could be and couldn't I was felt darn its so stupid and woke up.
    Then just now months later i remembered watching this amazing strange stuff from David Icke and Jordan Maxwell a couple days ago about the reptilians that came from another place. When I remembered my dream just now I was like wow. And I thought cool i was dreaming of something that was totally plausible. and started to wonder if the Tricky man was two.

What do you guys think , comments questions I don't know if this helps but when i was little I had dreams that lasted only seconds that would predict a future event that would happen months later exactly how it would happen. I would see how it would happen from my view point as if i was experiencing it for the first time. Then it would happen exactly the way I had seen it in the dream in every detail.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErichSirem For This Post:

Trail (22nd July 2011)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Police Attack Private Rent-a-Cop UK - A 'Force' Which David Icke Revealed in 1998!

"Well anyone with enough money, can make these guys do THEIR bidding, they have the same powers in certain areas as the police, but they dont have to do silly things like take a oath, how convenient, so one of these private Goons can do what they want, if you resist ( ask questions or defend yourself) YOU will be thrown in jail, who are they answerable to? The met police is corrupt enough without these cowboys, truly the thin end of the wedge, interesting future for us, oyeah it has not been on the news, so sneak in the iron fist to the sleeping public, i am amazed,"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vq83j...layer_embedded

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st July 2011), Marikins (21st July 2011), Referee (21st July 2011), seko (21st July 2011), winnasboy (21st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke - So Who are they? The Historical Evidence.

Thanks Muzz a nice little 'Ickie' and others recap on the reptilion agenda....... cheers Steve

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Muzz (21st July 2011)

9. Link to Post #445
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Police Attack Private Rent-a-Cop UK - A 'Force' Which David Icke Revealed in 1998

I wonder if their uniforms and body armour will gradually change, plus face masks so we will not recognise that they come from outside the UK.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

ktlight (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (21st July 2011), Referee (21st July 2011)

11. Link to Post #446
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Police Attack Private Rent-a-Cop UK - A 'Force' Which David Icke Revealed in 1998

The usual type of host which doesn't allow a question to be answered.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mesta0ptik For This Post:

ktlight (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (21st July 2011)

13. Link to Post #447
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default David Icke 2011 - They are Evil Notorious Pedophiles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

sandy (22nd July 2011)

15. Link to Post #448
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default David Icke 2011 - Ancient Spaceships

16. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd July 2011), Mystique (23rd July 2011)

18. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

mab777 (23rd July 2011)

20. Link to Post #451
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Heather2017 (24th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

Default Revolution 2011 David Icke - The Coming World War 3 2011

"David Icke talking about the chances of a coming world war and explains these possiblities with facts and stories."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ao3cZ...layer_embedded

23. Link to Post #453
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Ria (29th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #454
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Message for the uniforms and dark suits.

"An absolutely must-watch.

The fascist police state is coming?? It's here. The more people try to threaten and intimidate me, the more determined and immovable that I become. Stick that in your 'bundle', Perry Mason."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5PKd0...layer_embedded

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (31st July 2011), Calz (31st July 2011), fifi (1st August 2011), Lisab (31st July 2011)

27. Link to Post #455
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - Message for the uniforms and dark suits.

There will be a time that the playing field will be equal cause at the moment the cops, etc have the weapons, etc. Sadly I see a time when the citizens will invoke the 2nd admendment and start carrying arms.

Hopefully something like this doesnt happen and hopefully something extremely good happens that will prevent it and also remove alot for the cops, etc
    Last edited by pyriel; 31st July 2011 at 12:55.

28. Link to Post #456
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

You know what gets me?
    There are a STACK more of us than them, yet people stand around and watch the cops bash their loved ones when there is no need for it?

29. Link to Post #457
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Stack more of us eh:-)
    Well, the equation balances in their favour when you consider they have water, food, energy and weapons with the authority over each.
    Of course, not forgetting they also "own" all political representatives as well. Naturally with the "tied" slaves of hidden government employees hiding in their cubicles, hoping not to be noticed, desperately clutching their commitment to oaths of secrecy as if providing a cloak of "invulnerability". All wrapped in packages of secret contracts; every day is Christmas:-)
    Prisons are filling; globally. Trumped up laws and charges. And the security forces pick their targets off the streets one by one. Most survive, some don't.
    Anyways, there are still more of us than them at the moment. Maybe somebody will design an equivalent countdown clock as exists in New York monitoring US debt but with the count down of dissenters to oppression clocking down until we attain an equilibrium between us and them.
    Yes there are stacks more of us and them today.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

ktlight (31st July 2011)

31. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

During the ''uprising'' in 89 in Romania, the army was on the side of the communists.
    The catalyst for the end of the system there was the army was order to, and did, kill a stack of people in Bucharest.
    The next day, they swapped sides and the scum standing on the throats of the people were swept away like leaves in an autumn breeze.
    Beautiful.
    Death to the tyrants.

32. Link to Post #459
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Indeed that is the perception of events in Romania. Though the actual catalyst was prompted by the Elite, organising a corporate Black Op assault; by influencing "change" sympathisers in the Romanian military to rebel and take down the Ceacescu's, throw together the rapid kangaroo court with the not unexpected execution. Much to the praise of the watching world. Were we not pleased?
    So, in what year did Romania accept the Elite to manage their central Bank?
    This event has the same hallmark as the demise of the Tsar of Russia and his family, the Romanovs. Not much different to daily events these days. Hussein, Molosevich, Gadaffi to name a few, merely obstacles to global control.

33. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Indeed that is the perception of events in Romania. Though the actual catalyst was prompted by the Elite, organising a corporate Black Op assault; by influencing "change" sympathisers in the Romanian military to rebel and take down the Ceacescu's, throw together the rapid kangaroo court with the not unexpected execution. Much to the praise of the watching world. Were we not pleased?
    So, in what year did Romania accept the Elite to manage their central Bank?
    This event has the same hallmark as the demise of the Tsar of Russia and his family, the Romanovs. Not much different to daily events these days. Hussein, Molosevich, Gadaffi to name a few, merely obstacles to global control.
    Of course.
    What you say is true.
    I was more trying to show a parallel about our numbers, more than anything else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 71 LastLast