+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - Why?

I have a question for you ndroock1:

Did you travel to Africa to help a shaman and his family out?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th January 2011), vericocha (13th January 2011), xm15e2 (13th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    If someone doesn't think your a nut case somewhere, you're probably not doing your job.
    I agree with pretty much your whole post - but this bit is the best part
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

my advice ndroock1 is to make your own journey. read around listen to everything, discard that which doesnt resonate, follow up that which does. and ignore sun readers take on the universe because it's 100% wrong

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Hi Benign, is ''atheist' the word you mean to use here? Because in 15 years of following David Icke's research work (as an a-theist myself) I have never come across anything to suggest that he is a theist. In fact, he considers religion to be a creation of TPTB for the express purpose of enslaving humankind.

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

AlkaMyst, may I take advantage of your post and ask ndroock1 if he'd like to watch the video linked-to below?

It's not the work of David Icke, but is very much in line with David's thinking; and, in this case, an understanding of 9/11 that most Avaloneans would not find it difficult to take seriously.

Here's the heading to the video: Ex Director of US Army War College States 'Military Know Israel Carried out 9/11 Attacks'

And the YouTube link:
    US MILITARY KNOWS ISRAEL DID 911 MOSSAD OP !!! EVERYBODY KNOWS !!! SABROSKY
    Last edited by StephenW11UK; 13th January 2011 at 07:33. Reason: corrected link

8. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Removal of posts
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 2nd May 2012 at 10:35.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th January 2011), vericocha (13th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Removal of posts
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 2nd May 2012 at 10:35.

11. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: David Icke - Why?

StephenW11UK
    Quote AlkaMyst, may I take advantage of your post and ask ndroock1 if he'd like to watch the video linked-to below?

It's not the work of David Icke, but is very much in line with David's thinking; and, in this case, an understanding of 9/11 that most Avaloneans would not find it difficult to take seriously.

Here's the heading to the video: Ex Director of US Army War College States 'Military Know Israel Carried out 9/11 Attacks'

And the link: http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...ut-911-attacks
    And if he doesn't appreciate it, then I do......thank you for sharing this as this is new information to me ISRAEL?....WOW, I don't think I should express what I'm felling right now cause I was thought that if "One doesn't have anything nice to say then he shouldn't say it at all".

But in a happier note "THE LION SLEEPS NO MORE 4 DISK DVD SET" is coming out in a few weeks and I will be ordering I will make it available to forum members when I get it, but remember that if you like David's work then please buy the material!!!

Here's a trailer....

Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Teakai (13th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke.
    Thank-you, ndrock1, for this thread.

Until now, I had not given David Icke much attention. He was "too far out there" for me.

But thanks to the spirited support for Icke that you post engendered, I am now giving him a closer look.

14. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    I have a question for you ndroock1:

Did you travel to Africa to help a shaman and his family out?
    Well said Beth or the money David wired immediately he heard of Credo's predicament.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vericocha For This Post:

Beth (13th January 2011), Fred Steeves (13th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Removal of posts
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 2nd May 2012 at 10:34. Reason: correction

17. Link to Post #72
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by jasonzwsa (here)
    Have you listened or read anything by Michael Tsarion.
    I was unaware of him. I am looking now. Thanks.

(It's challenging trying to catch up on this forum. Not only do the good posts come in an unending torrent; I'm also frequently sent off to research new ideas and people -- well new to me.)

18. Link to Post #73
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    He also played in goal for Coventry City. That I am afraid is quite simply unforgivable.

But seriously. I remember his Wogan interview. It was horrendous. Icke by his own admission was "all over the place at that time", and he certainly did himself no favours. Nor did Wogan, who played to the studio audience making things worse. I squirmed in embarrassment for his family, and in particular his children.

For my part the jury is out on Icke. Yes, he seems like a thoroughly decent human being and some of his information I take quite seriously. However when he tells people that the former prime minister of the UK was spotted in a forest near his country residence performing some bizarre ritual and then turning into a giant lizard I really have to take a step back. He talks of frequencies and harmonics and resonance, but I don't know if he actually understands what he is saying regarding these matters. He never mentions numbers nor gives anything tangible to look for. There are many engineers out there (myself included) that would love to look for what he is talking about. Give us the data Mr Icke and we will be quite happy to use our experience and equipment to try and detect what you speak of.

He's almost as annoying as Jordan Maxwell. Who I believe to be at best a fool, and at worst a lying bastard.

Yes, but just think a minute. What if .... what if it was true ......? You don't have to believe anything anyone says at all - there's just consciousness and illusion after all. This is just information which should be taken on board ..... As for Coventry City, well, I guess you just have to take a view on that

w1ndy x

19. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    David Icke - all grown up.

I like this interview, once again with Wogan - but this time the shoe is on the other foot.

Thanks Teakai, great clip, hadn't seen the shoe on the other foot! What a great way to phrase it, along with all grown up.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

20. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I guess I'd have to ask you why you feel like you've been blatantly lied to? If its not appropriate to post here give its own space.
    Hi Eagle,

Take a look at the video I posted. It's full of lies, unresearched "facts" and gibberish that could only be described as "made up nonsense." Take your pick.

21. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Bloodlines and DNA..Icke vids

as I've said so many times before in this forum

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DNA

your level of DNA activation determines the level of your conciousness...your ability to be AWARE...it even determines where your conciousness goes when you die or when you are having "mystical" experiences or "enlightenment" states...that's why so many of the so-called enlightened masters and teachers are just being shepherded in to FALSE bliss and enlightened spaces and claiming that they are "free"...their DNA has not been repaired and they just end up getting circuited in to fallen dimensional spaces that feel amazing but are NOT true freedom

the "ruling" bloodlines have known this for millions of years and their actions have been all about wiping out those races and groups who hold or who have been awakening DNA that they know will prevent them from ruling indefinitly...they have failed but they keep trying anyway...that's the reptilian way

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JTrq70KEXH8

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NfAI48SR7-A

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Hi Eagle,

Take a look at the video I posted. It's full of lies, unresearched "facts" and gibberish that could only be described as "made up nonsense." Take your pick.
    Okay I looked at your video. I stopped after a few minutes since I don't have time this moment to look at all of it in one sitting and make notes..but I'll keep going through it. I paused at the first piece of evidence it presented which was the controversy over the word Christos.

I can see where someone might think there were being lied to. Not blatantly perhaps and I admit it could have been explained better but that again to clearly explain something of that nature would add another hour a lecture. I can also see how Maxwell expressed it the way he did with his huge stockpile of information about religious history for that time frame.

I'd have to say in order to explain why this is confusing seeming is that you'd be coming from several different theologies at the time that were associated but used terms in a slightly different way. The more prevalent theologies at the time were all sprung from the same place essentially. Jewish Mysticism, Paganism, Gnosticism and emergent Christian Gnosticism and emergent Christianity. All will give you a slightly different version of what Christos means that varies somewhat from what Greek interpretation means. Sorta a language vs theology vs theology buzzleup. It's a matter of loose schemantics which no one is responsible for save for the people at the time.

Different related theologies altered the meaning a little. Just because a Greek Word like Christos is a definite definition doesn't mean the different theologies at the time were going to use it in the same way. This is really a matter of misunderstood word usage. I understood what Maxwell was talking about because I'm familiar with the theologies and how some religious languages and references were used at the time...interchangeably. If someone is not familiar , I could see what they think they were misled. But I would have to emphasize ...Failure to understand what and where someone is coming from doesn't automatically mean someone is lying. It means the observer has failed to understand. I don't understand Algebra very well but I don't zutomatically assume that people are lying to me about mathematics. I realize I don't have everything I need to know to feel comfortable with algebra.

The word Christos has a Christian based association. It's Christ. This is misleading too because Christ is not a name its a title for the Christian Lord Jesus. However the two words title and name are interchangeable in the Christian faith. Jesus is a Christ, but not all Christs (anointed ones) are Jesus. At one time before we had different splinter groups of Christianity people were anointed with oil, they were Christians having been anointed with oil to show that. Today some Christians are anointed with oil and some are not.

Gnostic (greek) Christ means anointed one. It also means someone who has been anointed on a spiritual level by a divine aspect. They mean roughly the same thing but not precisely due to what context is used but its an easily understood association if one is well versed in Gnostic theology. In strictly Greek language terms Christos may mean only anointed one.

Anointed also refers to having oil applied from a physical aspect like perhaps during a rite or ritual or confirmation of some sorts. Christ was annointed with Oil.

Now let's flip to ...oh say, pagan Gnosticism of that time. Or ..Jewish based paganism. or Greek paganism. Anointment occurred in many pagan rituals prior to the act of Communion. Pagan communion often times means .... having sex. Ritual sex. . Ritual sex , and you were anointed (oiled) prior to engaging in ritual sex. Christos in this association means oiled prior to introducing the divine aspect into the sexual ritual act because it was sacred. Anointment, being oiled, if you were having ritual sex as a fertility rite to produce either a child or good crops or to make it rain. If looked from a pagan theological aspect annointment is automatically associated with sex. It quite frequently means sex depending on the context one if framing in.

Toss in the hullabaloo between translation of Hebrew to Greek and back again and it adds to the confusion. If you have studied all this there's not much in the way of confusion or omission because your frame of reference kicks in and supplies the correct context. If one is not familiar with theologies, and how they all borrowed from each other and how they all essentially came from the same base with variations one would probably understand it or realize how closely all this word usage is associated.

23. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Eagle, thanks for the response. Nice read so far. I look forward to hearing more. Just wait till you get to the part where he says the Egyptian god Set got his name because he was the god of darkness, since when the sun SET's it gets dark. Total and utter bull**** of the highest calibre. Trying to associate modern English with ancient Egyptian. He makes other references to modern English trying to manipulate data to reinforce his views. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. That I call lies. There can be no other explanation other than he is a complete idiot, and worse expects people to sap it up. I certainly don't. Also, he tries to assert that Jesus was anointed with semen. Ridiculous.

By the way, I loved the word "buzzleup."
    Last edited by Binaryspellbook; 13th January 2011 at 22:15.

24. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Eagle, thanks for the response. Nice read so far. I look forward to hearing more. Just wait till you get to the part where he says the Egyptian god Set got his name because he was the god of darkness, since when the sun SET's it gets dark. Total and utter bull**** of the highest calibre. Trying to associate modern English with ancient Egyptian. He makes other references to modern English trying to manipulate data to reinforce his views. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. That I call lies. There can be no other explanation other than he is a complete idiot, and worse expects people to sap it up. I certainly don't. Also, he tries to assert that Jesus was anointed with semen. Ridiculous.

By the way, I loved the word "buzzleup."

Hmmmmm, I guess it's totally impossible that our word hours could have come from the English translation of Horus the Skywalker traversing the sky in the ever occuring number of (12) steps?

Maybe, maybe not. Being skeptical is fine, I tend that way myself. BUT, it DOES seem you are here just to stir the proverbial **** pot my friend.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

25. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Hmmmmm, I guess it's totally impossible that our word hours could have come from the English translation of Horus the Skywalker traversing the sky in the ever occuring number of (12) steps?

Maybe, maybe not. Being skeptical is fine, I tend that way myself. BUT, it DOES seem you are here just to stir the proverbial **** pot my friend.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Not trying to stir anything Fred. Simply responding to Eagle, who is at least watching the video we were discussing. Perhaps the word hours could have been derived from Horus. That is at least possible, since the ancient Egyptian language preceded Latin/English by quite some margin. However, I would assume you would agree that the word Horus could not have been derived from the English word hours since the language hadn't even been developed yet. Which is exactly what Maxwell is trying to say about the god Set having his name derived from the English word SunSET. This is quite simply a dirty great lie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 71 LastLast