Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1413

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #1221
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles

Quote Posted by Jeia Ra Manuk (here)
    But we are all reptilians.
    Yes indeed! I'm Liliane the reptilian....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Carmody (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1222
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote Ahhhhhhhhh ... so that is the explanation for why comedians can say so many true things and make people laugh and not get in trouble for it. Thank you.
    That is one reason why that scene from the movie "V for Vendetta" was so shocking. The heroine's brother makes a comedy routine about the leader who is playing big brother and gets killed for it. No one would have expected that. The message there would be that this leader did not have access to his upper brain or did not have one ie. he is total reptilian.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1223
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The location I found, I had sent to Bill, about half a year back or more. So he could pass that along to Jordan, if he desired to do so.

I never investigated the ley line termination points ....and that resulted in my involvement in this thread... and subsequent further discovery of termination points, this particular day, today. Those termination points seem to support all prior evidence and considerations...in that something of substance is involved in the 'reptilian' premise.
    I'm curiuos, would you be able to do a ley line diagnosis of the East Portion of the Arizona Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction?

This has been an area of high strangeness for as long people have been here.

It's name is a result of all the superstitions native peoples have had concerning it, further many people feel it is a portal zone of sorts. There is also strong suspicion that it contains an underground base of some kind, possibly alien and many folks think reptilian.

I would be willing to do it myself if you could PM me some brief instructions.

Thanks
    Apache Junction has a ley line that runs right through it.

that particular ley line also goes through that suspected camping point in Colorado, which is part of the topic of this thread.

Which goes into northern Scotland.

Obtain google earth

http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

Obtain the 'kmz' file for the ley lines, from vortex maps:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

The line itself runs on the west side of 'four peaks' proper, by about 3000 ft., this...down from the location of the suspected camping area /3x ley line cross point.

On a standard map, draw a straight line (In Apache Junction) from the intersection of S ironwood dr and superstition, to a point about 2000 ft west of the main peak of four peaks, and that is pretty close to the given energy/ley line.
    Carmody can you direct me to a map of that leyline on Scotland please.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Carmody (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #1224
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Poets and artists can also say the truth for the same reason that court jesters can but, also, add to that that the powers that be are usually too dumb (ie. poor use of upper brain) to get the message:

Truth tellers can be risking their lives or reputations if they write in prose or the other thing that can happen is they get the "crazy" label.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=

...."how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Carmody (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #1225
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I am happy to opine that the ruling elite are very out of touch and probably all fairly to extremely insane as well as incompetent. We are at Roman Empire moment in history except we have a global empire this time. The biggest problem now is the population at large is almost as insane and incompetent. Things are quite a mess. The great organic awakening still seems a difficult scenario.

So did bringing the Ring to Mordor. We need some hobbits I guess. Anybody seen one?

10. Link to Post #1226
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Well ... Paul has documentation out there.

Short version is look for the "V=" and everything to the right of that select and *THEN* click the "youtube" icon.

Anything to the left (and including v=) can be deleted.
    I need to update that document Youtube videos. A few months ago, Ilie improved the server software that parses the YOUTUBE macro. Now you can just paste in the entire URL of the Youtube video and the server will extract the needed 11 digit code. Example, posting
    [YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=HH1rB-Ya2UQ[/YOUTUBE]
    will result in this showing:

You don't have to get the entire URL right, just enough that the server software can find the needed 11 digit code reliably.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Gardener (5th December 2011), Isthatso (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), transiten (6th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #1227
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The location I found, I had sent to Bill, about half a year back or more. So he could pass that along to Jordan, if he desired to do so.

I never investigated the ley line termination points ....and that resulted in my involvement in this thread... and subsequent further discovery of termination points, this particular day, today. Those termination points seem to support all prior evidence and considerations...in that something of substance is involved in the 'reptilian' premise.
    I'm curiuos, would you be able to do a ley line diagnosis of the East Portion of the Arizona Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction?

This has been an area of high strangeness for as long people have been here.

It's name is a result of all the superstitions native peoples have had concerning it, further many people feel it is a portal zone of sorts. There is also strong suspicion that it contains an underground base of some kind, possibly alien and many folks think reptilian.

I would be willing to do it myself if you could PM me some brief instructions.

Thanks
    Apache Junction has a ley line that runs right through it.

that particular ley line also goes through that suspected camping point in Colorado, which is part of the topic of this thread.

Which goes into northern Scotland.

Obtain google earth

http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

Obtain the 'kmz' file for the ley lines, from vortex maps:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

The line itself runs on the west side of 'four peaks' proper, by about 3000 ft., this...down from the location of the suspected camping area /3x ley line cross point.

On a standard map, draw a straight line (In Apache Junction) from the intersection of S ironwood dr and superstition, to a point about 2000 ft west of the main peak of four peaks, and that is pretty close to the given energy/ley line.
    Carmody can you direct me to a map of that leyline on Scotland please.

Stan
    there you go. it is the green line coming in from the left side.

UVG 11 is in northern Scotland. A major point of connection for many of the different vibrational modes. Many other locations are as well, this one just happens to be numbered 11. The Becker-hagens crew did that (numbering), I don't think it is purposeful.

The UK is an active region, many lines end up running through various areas of the UK, due to the nexus point being in the North of Scotland.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03192.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	11757  
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th December 2011 at 00:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), Muzz (6th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #1228
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

David Icke is a gifted speaker and a tireless champion of the people. He has this rare place of being able to say some outrageous and hard to believe things while still getting his message across to people who don't necessarily buy the entire package. There is a hilarious clip of Alex Jones saying "I love this guy but the reptilian thing is like turd in the punch bowl." A nice Texas way of saying things. They are now the best of friends and David is on the show all of the time.

His theories about reptilians are hard to swallow. If you take the time to listen you can at least understand why he believes this. Clearly at least the symbols of the group of people he points out is serpentine and reptilian all they way.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

161803398 (6th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Isthatso (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), transiten (6th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #1229
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

When one considers the velociraptor and its mobility and seeming intelligence, coupled with the fact dinosaurs were warm blooded and nor exactly the same as modern reptiles you can come up with intriguing musings. Even if they are not the correst story they do have some parallel validity in the way this Universe unfolds.

That is a whole other discussion that Carmody would be perfect for joining into.
    Just like humans have pets, so did the Repitilians...
    A really fun exploration of that in the world of Sci-Fi is:

West Of Eden

From the Link:

In the parallel universe of this novel, Earth was not struck by an asteroid 65 million years before the present. Consequently, the Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event which wiped out the dinosaurs and other reptiles never happened, leaving the way clear for an intelligent species to eventually evolve from the mosasaur, a species of reptile related to the modern monitor lizards. This relationship would mean that the intelligent species are not dinosaurs but lizard-people.

The lizard-people are known as the Yilané, and are the dominant life form on most of the planet. However, during the evolutionary process, the species became non-viable on the two American continents, leaving them free of Yilané for millions of years and opening an ecological niche for a top predator. A human-like species, the Tanu, evolved to fill the niche in North America, but are only found on that continent. By the time the novel begins, the humanoids have reached a late stone age level of technology and culture, with a number of societies having developed farming skills.

The Yilané, having had millions of years of civilization, have a very advanced society primarily based on a mastery of the biological sciences, especially genetic engineering, so much so that almost every tool and artifact they use is a modified lifeform. Their boats were originally squids, their submarines are enhanced ichthyosaurs (here called uruketos), and their guns are evolved monitor lizards which eject projectiles using pressurised gas.

The story continues in two sequels, Winter in Eden and Return to Eden.

The title is a play on East of Eden, the John Steinbeck novel about social injustice, whose title is itself a play on the concept of the Cain's flight East of Eden after murdering his brother Abel. He departs to the Land of Nod.

The title can also be seen as a reference to the Book of Genesis. Adam and Eve are driven east out of the Garden of Eden. Being "west of eden" then, is a reference to the counterhistorical premise of the novel.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th December 2011 at 00:43.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (6th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #1230
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

We are on the beach, we are the turtles, they are the seagulls.

Or something like that.
    As good an analogy as any I`ve ever seen. Another difficult one. It took a few months with Laura KJ and the Cassiopaeans for me to get to the point where I was willing to consider the implications. Even after years of reading Casteneda and being exposed to Don Juan`s Toltec form of warriorship and its sheer hardcore nature. Controlled folly, indeed. Carmondy, reading your posts through this thread has left me with a lot of respect for you and your work. Thank you so much for sharing some of this information. I am a Geographic information systems (GIS) analyst and have been considering doing some mapping work on some of this. That google earth stuff was just fantastic. Good lookin`out.

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Hi Rahkyt

Thanks for your links. If you have not already read this post by Buckminster Fuller, it may be of interest to you.

Discernment, as always.......

p.s. thanks for the interesting thread/posts
    You are appreciated, VS, thank you as well for the link, I will read it, as I`m always looking for more information on these topics. I will be finishing the trilogy of articles on the Chrono-Dyno Civilization, I think, in the next few days. It has languished long enough and this thread, actually, has given me the impetus to go ahead and address the control system directly.

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    That is one reason why that scene from the movie "V for Vendetta" was so shocking. The heroine's brother makes a comedy routine about the leader who is playing big brother and gets killed for it. No one would have expected that. The message there would be that this leader did not have access to his upper brain or did not have one ie. he is total reptilian.
    I`ve seen that movie twice and never thought of him as reptilian but yes, he does fit the modus operandi, cold blooded psychopath. Thanks for the perspective shift!

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

161803398 (6th December 2011), ajyana (8th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), Carmody (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Isthatso (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #1231
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    We are on the beach, we are the turtles, they are the seagulls.

Or something like that.
    As good an analogy as any I`ve ever seen. Another difficult one. It took a few months with Laura KJ and the Cassiopaeans for me to get to the point where I was willing to consider the implications. Even after years of reading Casteneda and being exposed to Don Juan`s Toltec form of warriorship and its sheer hardcore nature. Controlled folly, indeed. Carmondy, reading your posts through this thread has left me with a lot of respect for you and your work. Thank you so much for sharing some of this information. I am a Geographic information systems (GIS) analyst and have been considering doing some mapping work on some of this. That google earth stuff was just fantastic. Good lookin`out.

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Hi Rahkyt

Thanks for your links. If you have not already read this post by Buckminster Fuller, it may be of interest to you.

Discernment, as always.......

p.s. thanks for the interesting thread/posts
    You are appreciated, VS, thank you as well for the link, I will read it, as I`m always looking for more information on these topics. I will be finishing the trilogy of articles on the Chrono-Dyno Civilization, I think, in the next few days. It has languished long enough and this thread, actually, has given me the impetus to go ahead and address the control system directly.

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    I`ve seen that movie twice and never thought of him as reptilian but yes, he does fit the modus operandi, cold blooded psychopath. Thanks for the perspective shift!

Find the raw or full data files for a 'kmz' overlay for google earth..of the magnetic anomaly maps, and then the new sat maps of the anomalies.

http://models.geomag.us/wdmam.html

then the gravity maps of the globe...as a kmz file...

http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/

When you add them up with the becker-hagens grid maps 'kmz' file..it gets freaky.

I can tell you that with that triple/quadruple overlay, I can predict resources finds quite easily. I can double the accuracy again... by adding one more bit of data...

Which is why, I suspect...that they are starting to make those magnetic anomaly quality data maps difficult to find. I had one from one of the us universities, but it now fails to work properly.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th December 2011 at 00:53.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (6th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #1232
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I can tell you that with that triple/quadruple overlay, I can predict resources finds quite easily. I can double the accuracy again... by adding one more bit of data...

Which is why, I suspect...that they are starting to make those magnetic anomaly quality data maps difficult to find. I had one from one of the us universities, but it now fails to work properly.
    We can work on that. Gonna hit you up back channel about a few things.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #1233
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

each frequency creates and is involved in a specific set of ley lines that describe the given (geometric) 'shape'. (platonic solids) cross points are points of mutual stressing where the harmonics meet and create dimensional crossing points via the additive harmonics. They accelerate the dimensional aspects of what we call 'ordinary' matter, thus prying the opening within each particle to a larger size and polarizing it into specific portal angle or direction, for a given dimensional aspect.

In order to incorporate the largest number of series of harmonics, a fundamental frequency...has to be..at the LOWEST frequency possible. The center mass point of the surface of the globe is indeed at the great pyramid's location. It has the lowest frequency fundamental,and thus all harmonics possible MUST be centered on that point.

When you take multiple non-perfect harmonics and add them together in vibrational and or electrostatic function, you get freak wave peaks of immense acceleration. See the works of Nikolai Kozyrev on that aspect.

Thus the same aspects of defeating light speed. Additive harmonics work just fine.
    I am aware of the planetary merkaba with the inverted tetrahedrons describing specific lines of 'influence'. Do you know if the other platonic solids, set into our planetary sphere, are another subset of energy alternative lines with unique/different influences to tap into, possibly resulting in master points where two or more of the platonic solids meet on the surface, or elsewhere, of the Earth?

Non-perfect harmonics would appear to be present in five of the nine Solfeggio frequencies. They end in odd numbers which would give fractionated frequencies, when divided, as far as whole numbers would be concerned. I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.

Are these frequencies, or relationships like them, related to what you are referring to here?
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th December 2011 at 02:03.

25. Link to Post #1234
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

each frequency creates and is involved in a specific set of ley lines that describe the given (geometric) 'shape'. (platonic solids) cross points are points of mutual stressing where the harmonics meet and create dimensional crossing points via the additive harmonics. They accelerate the dimensional aspects of what we call 'ordinary' matter, thus prying the opening within each particle to a larger size and polarizing it into specific portal angle or direction, for a given dimensional aspect.

In order to incorporate the largest number of series of harmonics, a fundamental frequency...has to be..at the LOWEST frequency possible. The center mass point of the surface of the globe is indeed at the great pyramid's location. It has the lowest frequency fundamental,and thus all harmonics possible MUST be centered on that point.

When you take multiple non-perfect harmonics and add them together in vibrational and or electrostatic function, you get freak wave peaks of immense acceleration. See the works of Nikolai Kozyrev on that aspect.

Thus the same aspects of defeating light speed. Additive harmonics work just fine.
    I am aware of the planetary merkaba with the inverted tetrahedrons describing specific lines of 'influence'. Do you know if the other platonic solids, set into our planetary sphere, are another subset of energy alternative lines with unique/different influences to tap into, possibly resulting in master points where two or more of the platonic solids meet on the surface, or elsewhere, of the Earth?

Non-perfect harmonics would appear to be present in five of the nine Solfeggio frequencies. They end in odd numbers which would give fractionated frequencies, when divided, as far as whole numbers would be concerned. I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.

Are these frequencies, or relationships like them, related to what you are referring to here?
    This is interesting. Do these get used in certain popular forms of music?

Thank you

26. Link to Post #1235
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.
    I've noticed with self orginizing patterns sometimes you need to adjust the speed to get them to "snap" into structured appearance; I don't know if this is applicable with sound but I wouldn't be suprized if it is.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. Link to Post #1236
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

This is interesting. Do these get used in certain popular forms of music?

Thank you
    There was some stuff about them being used in the original Gregorian Chants. I do not see how these note relationships would be used in anything beside a satanic ritual. You tube has many videos. One jsut ran the frquencies in a do-re-mi-fa fashion and the sound was ugly.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.
    I've noticed with self orginizing patterns sometimes you need to adjust the speed to get them to "snap" into structured appearance; I don't know if this is applicable with sound but I wouldn't be suprized if it is.
    It was the relationships between the notes. As a group they do not harmonize. Like having more than one Melkor* in the group. If you play every note ina typical major or minor scale together there will be no unpleasant notes. This is the basis of my critique.

*(Melkor was the being who sang a discordant note in the song of Creation according to the Silmarillion. This was a Genesis type story in the works of JRR Tolkien.)
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th December 2011 at 03:31.

28. Link to Post #1237
    Thanks

Further investigation reveals this video...

Fear No1...

Last edited by 1derer; 6th December 2011 at 03:30.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

luminuma (7th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1238
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

When I first started awakening I hadn't really studied the Reptilian stuff but one night as I laid down and closed my eyes out of the darkness a grey alien face appeared. It scared the crap out of me.

Now the next time it happened along with the grey alien face a reptilian face appeared behind the grey.

Then a reptilian face started appearing by itself.

I seen some pretty strange looking beings in the astral plane also.

I personally believe the Reptilians are real and are linked to the elite and do believe they are connected to the royal family in England. So yes I believe David Icke is on target with his reptilian information and as always this IMHO only......

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), TargeT (6th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #1239
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Hmm, lately when I lay down and close my eyes I get two distinct huminoid outlines in my "view" (eyes closed...) kind of a contrast of light grey on black velvet.. almost always two, to my left and right leaning over my chest area ( slightly lower than my head) but still about 3 feet above me.

I brush this off as visual residue from ... something.. or retnal issues... I hope I'm not being syphoned dry like a capri sun juice pack.. but maybe I am.. I can't really tie this into reptilians (though maybe thats what it is?) but the post above me made me think of this immediately..

& I'm one of those heavily skeptical types.. I've never had anything "esoteric" happen to me, no OOB experience, nothing.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), truth4me (6th December 2011)

34. Link to Post #1240
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    To be sure there are plenty of paths to follow to explain "reality".

Interesting study here regarding the effect of DMT.

Attachment 11738

Excellent book. I would like to share some personal observations. Due to the nature of the study, the experiences people had while under the influence of DMT were limited. As shamans have used this neurotransmitter in ayahuasca brews for thousands of years, they have applied a much more sacred and ritualistic approach to imbibing it. Mental schema, mind-set and physical setting all play a role in the nature of the journey that is experienced while using these substances. One particularly horrifying result written about by Mr. Strassman in this book involves a vision that one of his test subjects had, who was a fear-denying light-sider and had eaten a bunch of meat prior to the experiment, involved being raped by vicious crocodiles. Another person started seizing during their journey and saw Mr. Strassman and his assistant in an entirely different way. The doctor had taken on a more mechanical appearance, resembling a cold-emotionless android who was allowing a bunch of test subjects to board an alien ship for unscheduled examinations. His assistant's face had mutated into a horrifying and decaying clown-face and I'm fairly certain the lighting had also changed into the topographical noir-scale of waking tryptamine consciousness. It should be noted that these tests were performed intravenously, instead of consuming the neurotransmitter orally with an MAO inhibitor or by smoking it. Their excuse was that they wanted to control the exact dosage.

If anything, this second vision provided me valuable insight as to why so (relatively) little was accomplished through these studies. Because of the doctors lack of personal involvement with the patients (explorers), he was not able to figure out what was going on symbolically and integrally regarding his patients.

Magic is simply not conducive to the rigid scientific method in a corporate and sterile environment. If one really wants to know more about DMT and dark shamanism, I would suggest reading Terence McKenna.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), noprophet (6th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst 1 12 52 62 71 LastLast