+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst 1 13 53 63 71 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1413

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #1241
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles

Thanks to everyone who contributed in a meaningful way to this thread. What a coincidence that I happened upon this today, as I was doing some research on my own on the very same topic. Check out this link on Ucadia's website and let me know what you all think or find useful (if anything!). http://one-evil.org/texts_ancient/ma...um_01_0030.htm

Supposedly, it is the history of the world from 200,000 years ago when the Reptilians were brought to this planet as warrior-slaves for the Greys. I have looked elsewhere on the web and cannot find the rest of the text beyond The Awakening, Chapter 8) 1a...As a student of history, I have found my "Western" education lacking in some fundamental truths about our world and past that has caused me to continue to seek, compare, seek, seek, seek. I am completely open to your thoughts and insights.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DawnOfANewEra For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), truth4me (6th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1242
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

I've heard it was the other way around... That is, that the Greys are slave drones to the reptilians, who came from Orion with the Sirians who they had also enslaved.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1243
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

each frequency creates and is involved in a specific set of ley lines that describe the given (geometric) 'shape'. (platonic solids) cross points are points of mutual stressing where the harmonics meet and create dimensional crossing points via the additive harmonics. They accelerate the dimensional aspects of what we call 'ordinary' matter, thus prying the opening within each particle to a larger size and polarizing it into specific portal angle or direction, for a given dimensional aspect.

In order to incorporate the largest number of series of harmonics, a fundamental frequency...has to be..at the LOWEST frequency possible. The center mass point of the surface of the globe is indeed at the great pyramid's location. It has the lowest frequency fundamental,and thus all harmonics possible MUST be centered on that point.

When you take multiple non-perfect harmonics and add them together in vibrational and or electrostatic function, you get freak wave peaks of immense acceleration. See the works of Nikolai Kozyrev on that aspect.

Thus the same aspects of defeating light speed. Additive harmonics work just fine.
    I am aware of the planetary merkaba with the inverted tetrahedrons describing specific lines of 'influence'. Do you know if the other platonic solids, set into our planetary sphere, are another subset of energy alternative lines with unique/different influences to tap into, possibly resulting in master points where two or more of the platonic solids meet on the surface, or elsewhere, of the Earth?

Non-perfect harmonics would appear to be present in five of the nine Solfeggio frequencies. They end in odd numbers which would give fractionated frequencies, when divided, as far as whole numbers would be concerned. I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.

Are these frequencies, or relationships like them, related to what you are referring to here?
    the correct acceleration and combining may take place in the use of the 3d manifestation of the pyramid, which then emits the plasma based dual helix DNA strands above it. The 3d manifestation or 'gate' being used at the central nexus point of the various frequencies. It may be that the frequencies ARE perfected, and the differential of the frequencies in use in the pyramid shape creates the correct acceleration pattern.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post276225
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Cottage Rose (7th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), gigha (6th December 2011), Kristin (7th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), mountain_jim (7th December 2011), noprophet (6th December 2011), seko (7th December 2011), Swanette (7th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #1244
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I am happy to opine that the ruling elite are very out of touch and probably all fairly to extremely insane as well as incompetent. We are at Roman Empire moment in history except we have a global empire this time. The biggest problem now is the population at large is almost as insane and incompetent. Things are quite a mess. The great organic awakening still seems a difficult scenario.

So did bringing the Ring to Mordor. We need some hobbits I guess. Anybody seen one?
    Caveat to that is the Roman Empire did not provide the internet.

Access to instant communication worldwide for many people (who can spread the word mouth to mouth to those without access) is a powerful thing.

At some point there will possibly be either an attempt to take it down or else due to some earth change scenarios the grid itself going down over a wide swath of the world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Well ... Paul has documentation out there.

Short version is look for the "V=" and everything to the right of that select and *THEN* click the "youtube" icon.

Anything to the left (and including v=) can be deleted.
    I need to update that document Youtube videos. A few months ago, Ilie improved the server software that parses the YOUTUBE macro. Now you can just paste in the entire URL of the Youtube video and the server will extract the needed 11 digit code. Example, posting
    [YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=HH1rB-Ya2UQ[/YOUTUBE]
    will result in this showing:

You don't have to get the entire URL right, just enough that the server software can find the needed 11 digit code reliably.
    Cool.

Thanx Paul I missed that one. That is helpful.
    Last edited by Calz; 6th December 2011 at 10:34.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DNA (8th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #1245
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Thank you .....................

each frequency creates and is involved in a specific set of ley lines that describe the given (geometric) 'shape'. (platonic solids) cross points are points of mutual stressing where the harmonics meet and create dimensional crossing points via the additive harmonics. They accelerate the dimensional aspects of what we call 'ordinary' matter, thus prying the opening within each particle to a larger size and polarizing it into specific portal angle or direction, for a given dimensional aspect.

In order to incorporate the largest number of series of harmonics, a fundamental frequency...has to be..at the LOWEST frequency possible. The center mass point of the surface of the globe is indeed at the great pyramid's location. It has the lowest frequency fundamental,and thus all harmonics possible MUST be centered on that point.

When you take multiple non-perfect harmonics and add them together in vibrational and or electrostatic function, you get freak wave peaks of immense acceleration. See the works of Nikolai Kozyrev on that aspect.

Thus the same aspects of defeating light speed. Additive harmonics work just fine.
    I am aware of the planetary merkaba with the inverted tetrahedrons describing specific lines of 'influence'. Do you know if the other platonic solids, set into our planetary sphere, are another subset of energy alternative lines with unique/different influences to tap into, possibly resulting in master points where two or more of the platonic solids meet on the surface, or elsewhere, of the Earth?

Non-perfect harmonics would appear to be present in five of the nine Solfeggio frequencies. They end in odd numbers which would give fractionated frequencies, when divided, as far as whole numbers would be concerned. I listened to them in relationship to each other and the result was not pleasant but discordant. Devils music to my ears.

Are these frequencies, or relationships like them, related to what you are referring to here?
    the correct acceleration and combining may take place in the use of the 3d manifestation of the pyramid, which then emits the plasma based dual helix DNA strands above it. The 3d manifestation or 'gate' being used at the central nexus point of the various frequencies. It may be that the frequencies ARE perfected, and the differential of the frequencies in use in the pyramid shape creates the correct acceleration pattern.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post276225

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #1246
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Hmm, lately when I lay down and close my eyes I get two distinct huminoid outlines in my "view" (eyes closed...) kind of a contrast of light grey on black velvet.. almost always two, to my left and right leaning over my chest area ( slightly lower than my head) but still about 3 feet above me.

I brush this off as visual residue from ... something.. or retnal issues... I hope I'm not being syphoned dry like a capri sun juice pack.. but maybe I am.. I can't really tie this into reptilians (though maybe thats what it is?) but the post above me made me think of this immediately..

& I'm one of those heavily skeptical types.. I've never had anything "esoteric" happen to me, no OOB experience, nothing.
    You know I believe once you start awakening they come at you in ways like I mentioned or the humanoid outline you mentioned. I don't see them as much,greys,reptilians from out of darkness,as I used to but from time to time it happens. We are monitored by the spirit world I do believe.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Swanette (7th December 2011), Unified Serenity (7th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #1247
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by DawnOfANewEra (here)
    Thanks to everyone who contributed in a meaningful way to this thread. What a coincidence that I happened upon this today, as I was doing some research on my own on the very same topic. Check out this link on Ucadia's website and let me know what you all think or find useful (if anything!). http://one-evil.org/texts_ancient/ma...um_01_0030.htm

Supposedly, it is the history of the world from 200,000 years ago when the Reptilians were brought to this planet as warrior-slaves for the Greys. I have looked elsewhere on the web and cannot find the rest of the text beyond The Awakening, Chapter 8) 1a...As a student of history, I have found my "Western" education lacking in some fundamental truths about our world and past that has caused me to continue to seek, compare, seek, seek, seek. I am completely open to your thoughts and insights.
    never stop seeking truth because if you continue to seek more truth then what happens? The law of attraction! you're seeking truth and in turn the universe is sending you truth. The more you seek the more you get......

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), Swanette (7th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #1248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The location I found, I had sent to Bill, about half a year back or more. So he could pass that along to Jordan, if he desired to do so.

I never investigated the ley line termination points ....and that resulted in my involvement in this thread... and subsequent further discovery of termination points, this particular day, today. Those termination points seem to support all prior evidence and considerations...in that something of substance is involved in the 'reptilian' premise.
    I'm curiuos, would you be able to do a ley line diagnosis of the East Portion of the Arizona Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction?

This has been an area of high strangeness for as long people have been here.

It's name is a result of all the superstitions native peoples have had concerning it, further many people feel it is a portal zone of sorts. There is also strong suspicion that it contains an underground base of some kind, possibly alien and many folks think reptilian.

I would be willing to do it myself if you could PM me some brief instructions.

Thanks
    Apache Junction has a ley line that runs right through it.

that particular ley line also goes through that suspected camping point in Colorado, which is part of the topic of this thread.

Which goes into northern Scotland.

Obtain google earth

http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

Obtain the 'kmz' file for the ley lines, from vortex maps:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

The line itself runs on the west side of 'four peaks' proper, by about 3000 ft., this...down from the location of the suspected camping area /3x ley line cross point.

On a standard map, draw a straight line (In Apache Junction) from the intersection of S ironwood dr and superstition, to a point about 2000 ft west of the main peak of four peaks, and that is pretty close to the given energy/ley line.
    Carmody can you direct me to a map of that leyline on Scotland please.

Stan
    there you go. it is the green line coming in from the left side.

UVG 11 is in northern Scotland. A major point of connection for many of the different vibrational modes. Many other locations are as well, this one just happens to be numbered 11. The Becker-hagens crew did that (numbering), I don't think it is purposeful.

The UK is an active region, many lines end up running through various areas of the UK, due to the nexus point being in the North of Scotland.
    This is great.

To anchor this in for people can anyone suggest examples of documented experiences in the north Scotland area that is depicted here?

I think that would be helpful.

16. Link to Post #1249
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default David icke - the coming world war, right again

"avid icke, through his many books and television appearances has made some surreal predictions.

Let us know look at what he said about World War Three, and see how this is coming to the forefront off our re laity as we speak.

Whether you love him or hate him, you cannot deny that he has been right about so much, and as this video will show, he is correct about this."

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), D-Day (7th December 2011), Jenci (6th December 2011), karelia (7th December 2011), Lisab (7th December 2011), mab777 (6th December 2011), Mark (7th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #1250
    Thanks

Default Re: David icke - the coming world war, right again

This is what is so very maddening about all this ... many years ago we have heard of this (going back about 140 years if you want to conjure up the illuminati pike material.

... and yet here we are watching it unfold ... drip ... drip ... drip.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

D-Day (7th December 2011), Kano (7th December 2011), karelia (7th December 2011), ktlight (6th December 2011), Lisab (7th December 2011), meeradas (7th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #1251
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

I am right there with Icke and Wilde. There is a concept called Archons that I work into this mix, that is they are the same lot. If Stuie is seeing billions then he must be able to perceive the infected along with the infectors. What a mess to clean up.

Thanks for the link.
    Someone mention ARCHONS, check this out:

The Return of the Archons

On stardate 3156.2, the starship USS Enterprise, under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, arrives at the planet Beta III where the USS Archon was reported lost nearly 100 years earlier.

Only Sulu comes back from the first landing party, exhibiting strange behavior, and Kirk beams down with another party to investigate. They find the inhabitants of Beta III (who seem to be modeled after 19th-century Earth) are a very static culture, with little or no individual expression or creativity. The entire culture is ruled over by cloaked and cowled "lawgivers", controlled by a reclusive dictator known as Landru. The only time the people "let loose" is at the striking of "The Red Hour" (at 6:00pm), starting "Festival": a period of violence, destruction and sexual aggressiveness which apparently is the only time Landru does not exercise control over them.

Kirk's landing party beams down just before the festival, and they seek shelter from the mobs at a nearby boarding house. Landru seems to be "all-seeing" and "all-knowing" with spies everywhere, one of whom turns in the party when he does not recognize them as members of "The Body": the telepathic collective being, symbiotic with Landru, that most of the inhabitants belong to.

Kirk and his team are eventually rendered unconscious by ultrasonic waves and captured. However, Reger, the owner of the house, is a resistance member and offers protection to Kirk and his team. Reger reveals that Landru "absorbs" selected people into The Body, which was the fate of the Archon's crew, and will also be the fate of the Enterprise's landing party. The Enterprise itself is now stuck in a decaying orbit as intense heat beams prevent it from using its engines.

Kirk and Mr. Spock, his first officer, discover that the reclusive Landru is actually a computer sealed inside an ancient chamber, created 6,000 years ago by a Betian scientist and philosopher. The original Landru only wished to create a way to help his failing society achieve peace. The computer that bore his name was the solution - but it performed its job soullessly and ruthlessly.

Kirk and Spock manage to convince the machine that running the planet as it has been is wrong and the people are being kept as uncreative slaves. They manage to convince the machine that it has violated its own prime directive. The machine realizes its mistake and self-destructs, thus freeing the people of Beta III. Kirk agrees to leave Federation advisors and educators on the planet to help the civilization advance, free of Landru's dominance.

Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Archons

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Dawn (9th December 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), seko (8th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #1252
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Someone mention ARCHONS, check this out:

The Return of the Archons
    I remember that episode but had totally forgotten that is what it was titled. Saw it in the past year, actually. The Nag Hammadi does say the Archons are inorganic, as Don Juan says the Foreign Installation is inorganic.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmody (7th December 2011), Dawn (9th December 2011), DNA (8th December 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), modwiz (6th December 2011), seko (8th December 2011), Unified Serenity (7th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #1253
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Default Re: David icke - the coming world war, right again

ever read the "Devi Mahatmyam"?
    This is going on now, here.

All sides know who will prevail,
    however, the game must obviously be played to its very end.

Listening to & seeing all that gloom, we forget that
    one shouldn't ever underestimate the Divine [Force].
    Last edited by meeradas; 7th December 2011 at 08:15.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

D-Day (7th December 2011), Lisab (7th December 2011), Mark (7th December 2011), ViralSpiral (7th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #1254
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I personally believe the Reptilians are real and are linked to the elite and do believe they are connected to the royal family in England. So yes I believe David Icke is on target with his reptilian information and as always this IMHO only......
    What makes you believe that the elite or the Royal Family are connected with the reptilians, and in what way?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

eric charles (7th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #1255
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

I cant seem to wrap my head around most of those claims in that article !

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

1derer (8th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1256
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Can't believers give us a simple and practical guide for recognizing reptilians. I've heard they don't like orgonite and then there was some other tool to do with frequencies and stuff...

Just, you know, something we can work with.

31. Link to Post #1257
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Why not , if these Reptilians are real , why wouldnt some take a video or photo snap shot .

This nonsense is just out of control just like Icke , this guy just loves to sell you his b.s , some is good based facts but some of it is just Lunacy

32. The Following User Says Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

1derer (8th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #1258
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

There is plenty of information and resources out and about the Net across about the Reptilians, both material and ethereal. If you would like more information about them, all you have to do is go to google and wade through the links. After a while of doing so you will be able to determine what is held in common among the articles and what is outlandish. Once you have determined that, you then follow up on the beliefs that are held in common. You follow them up by attempting to correlate myths from around the world and science. Then you look past traditional science into the alternative fields of science, such as the electric sun/universe, beyond conventional physics to string theory and quantum physics. Look at time travel and extra-dimensional access, then you look at architecture and the evolution of human society. You then examine the origins of human society and biology, then archeology. You look at egypt, mesopotamia, mesoamerica, you determine whether mainstream history has it right or not. Then you go back again and you attempt to synthesize all of the information into one big, holistic brew. You again find what is in common and then you come back and re-examine David Icke and his primary source of indigenous information about the Reptilians, Credo Mutwah. You listen to the entire first interview that he did with Credo:

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=W-GK62xrfGs

Then you come back here and tell us what you think. Ask questions, deride the existence of Reptilians, do whatever you choose to do. But make sure that you bring more to the table than skepticism, if you wish to be taken seriously. I assume that since you are all here, then you have traveled past where most seek to go as far as attempting to find out what is true and what is not. I congratulate you on that and wish you all luck upon your journey even further down the rabbit hole.
    Last edited by Mark; 7th December 2011 at 23:01. Reason: this was not the first interview with Credo: replaced

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmody (8th December 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), luminuma (10th December 2011), modwiz (7th December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (7th December 2011), Swanette (7th December 2011), truth4me (8th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #1259
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Maybe, Eric IS a reptile and he is trying to cover for his buddies. He doth protesteth too much, methinks.

How's that for a conspiracy theory, eh? I threw that last word in for you, Canadian Nugget.

36. Link to Post #1260
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Hi, i have posting problems, youtube pops up as soon as i post in the Here and Now thread, now i'll try here...

Well it worked out well, how come it doesn't work in the Here and Now?? Modwiz, have you posted there lately?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst 1 13 53 63 71 LastLast