Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default The Rothschild Zionism network..they dare not speak it's name.Icke

THEY DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME ...

... ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM

But to understand the financial crisis, 9/11 and so much more, it must be spoken constantly. As we begin a new year, amid ever-gathering global tyranny, this information is vital for everyone to know.

By David Icke - Davidicke.com

I have written and spoken extensively about the agenda behind the unfolding global financial crisis and here I will expose the coordinating force, or at least the prime one, behind that agenda and so much else, including 9/11.

Most conspiracy researchers either don't realise the fundamental significance of this network or are too frightened to say so if they do. Sod that.

It is widely known as Zionism or, as I call it, more accurately, I suggest ... Rothschild Zionism. I add the 'Rothschild' to constantly emphasise the true creators of Zionism and its controllers to this day (see Human Race Get Off Your Knees).

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/po...schild-zionism

¤=[Post Update]=¤

How Zionist lobby shapes UK politics

The wealthy Jewish lobby in Britain working under the title of the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) has been tipped as the Conservative Party's paymaster.

The CFI as described by British political analysts is beyond doubt the most well- connected and probably the best funded of all Westminster lobbying groups. It works in support of the interests of the Israeli regime.

The CFI's finances may be legal but they are hardly transparent as the lobbying group is an unincorporated association. This is how the British media report about CFI's financial transactions.

The register of MPs' interests shows that CFI board members and their businesses gave the Conservatives over 2 million pounds in the last 8 years.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/158021.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default David Icke 2011

David Icke sums up this New Year 2011 message perfectly at the end of this clip!

Quote: "A Pyramid - The bottom holds the top up not the other way round! If we just walk away from this system by letting go of Fear of not walking away and just Stop Acquiescing with our own enslavement then we will hear alot of bangs behind us because the "Pyramid will Fall" and then we can start building a different system! We are Many they are few, when we figure that out there goes their (PTB/NWO's) way of life!"

Keep waking up your friends and family and anyone who will listen. David Icke - "Rise Like Lions (We are many, they are few)!"

A healthy reminder to us all to 'KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT' against the (PTB/NWO)!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd January 2011 at 17:20.

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Default Re: David Icke 2011 - Stop Acquiescing With Your Own Enslavement!

David Icke fascinates me in the sense that he has STOOD UP and talked about all these ANCIENT BLOODLINES which may be extraterrestial and he shows you documented PROOF that these ancient bloodlines are tied to many FAMOUS PEOPLES AROUND OUR WORLD like the royal family & i think 43 out of 46 american presidents were linked to these aswell along with many people in IMPORTANT positions and yet NOT ONE OF THEM HAS TAKEN HIM TO COURT...... i mean he says the queen drinks blood and is a REPTILIAN and it makes me think he might be on to something however improbable that may seem to some WHY HASNT HE BEEN DONE FOR SLANDER ?
    Last edited by Mutchie; 2nd January 2011 at 18:26.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

that would be too obvious, and they play on the sly...

ruining his book sales, making it very difficult for him to live day by day, ...

that way they don't have to admit in court that he is right, they don't take the chance of having a lawyer find any EVIDENCE.

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I had a thought just now listening to the video...

maybe the only reason this control grid had continued so long is because it has had room to move from country to country... as the population expanded from the roman empire through the ages - across the European continent and now America, (because there is nowhere else to conquer and convert -THEY have ALL the territories accounted for by now) this might be the last of their attempts... everybody has heard of this con-game... everyone KNOWS what is going on EXCEPT America and yet americans are getting the information anyway... its just a matter of time before they fail with america too...

6. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I remember when I first started being interested in Icke about 9 years ago, people said I was mad...This was because I read his books and watched his videos and the media had done such a successful smear campaign against him. Things in the UK have improved a bit , but amongst the general public he is still laughed at and ridiculed... The Queen would never take it to court because the Royals rarely take anybody to court and she would be ridiculed by association...I kind of miss the old Icke, ripping of Bill Hicks and making up his own terrible jokes- he has come a long way....

7. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I just discovered an interesting nugget on Icke - according to him years ago he was personally "warned off" pursuing the reptilian thread by none other than the late Zecharia Sitchin. THAT got my attention. I have in my possession a letter I received from Mr. Sitchin some years ago in response to my letter to him questioning him about his relationship with the Rockefellers and the fact that his office for many years has been in Rockefeller Plaza in which he brushed the whole thing off saying that 'many people have offices in Rockefeller Plaza." If it is true that Sitchin warned Icke off pursuing the reptilian thread, perhaps it is because that thread, once pulled, reveals the Rockefellers and their ilk. Just a thought.

Also years ago I bought one of Icke's books at a Borders on my credit card. Within a month of making that purchase I received a very odd letter in the mail to my post office box addressed to me cast as a form letter, ostensibly being sent to me because I was someone who had expressed an interest in the subject of reptilians. I am very aware that corporations track people's purchasing patterns based on credit card purchases, but I was IMMEDIATELY aware that someone or something had zeroed in on me because I had purchased David Icke's book.

THAT gave me pause.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 2nd January 2011 at 21:18.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

10over7 (22nd January 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd January 2011), fifi (3rd January 2011)

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,139 times in 8,307 posts

I love David Icke, he's got the 'common touch' I can relate to comfortably. I see, or feel, something happening with him in recent times that sadly reminds me of Bill Cooper's sticky end. I love Bill Cooper too, but he's not with us now.

Be careful David.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    David Icke sums up this New Year 2011 message perfectly at the end of this clip!

Quote: "A Pyramid - The bottom holds the top up not the other way round! If we just walk away from this system by letting go of Fear of not walking away and just Stop Acquiescing with our own enslavement then we will hear alot of bangs behind us because the "Pyramid will Fall" and then we can start building a different system! We are Many they are few, when we figure that out there goes their (PTB/NWO's) way of life!"
    I assume "walk away" is being used as a metaphor here, so in that fashion I ask: Where do we walk to? How is it done in today's modern world? I am all for it but would like some guidance on this...perhaps even suggestions. Six billion plus people all becoming self reliant simultaneously seems to be nearly impossible to me.

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    NOT ONE OF THEM HAS TAKEN HIM TO COURT
    I have always wondered this too. Wouldn't it be a hoot if one day he would be knighted by the queen herself to become Sir David Icke once the dust settles and if they both remain? I think the "not wanting to draw attention" theory is a sound one here.

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    ...maybe the only reason this control grid had continued so long is because it has had room to move from country to country... as the population expanded from the roman empire through the ages - across the European continent and now America...
    I read somewhere that the next "host country" is Israel...was that from David or did I pick that up from some other presenter?

Quote Posted by Billiam (here)
    I remember when I first started being interested in Icke about 9 years ago, people said I was mad.
    David Icke's Children of the Matrix was my first "way outside the box" conspiracy book. 911 had just happened and it snapped something inside me, and i began studying all conspiracy as if I had finals in two days and hadn't paid attention in class all semester.

I didn't buy it and at best figured the shape shifting was a spiritual thing and not a physiological one, especially because it was mainly witnessed by the spiritually sensitive. At times I thought he was off his rocker. He grew on me and now has my full respect and admiration as it prompted me to read The Biggest Secret.

The research into the bloodline was par excellence IMHO. I had just finished reading Jim Marrs Rule by Secrecy and felt David did a better job than Marrs which is no small feat. I still don't buy everything he is saying as am still currently wrestling with the Moon Matrix concept. But I have only seen the video, and not read the book yet so I have little data, and it is certainly an interesting possibility.

The financial troubles he has had, and the recent revelations with Charles in Bill's new interview regarding the "no fuss" manner of dealing with problems being mostly financial attacks raised my eyebrows. David nearly lost all the rights to his own books and lost tons of money over it all.

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    I just discovered an interesting nugget on Icke - according to him years ago he was personally "warned off" pursuing the reptilian thread by none other than Zecharia Sitchin. THAT got my attention....
    I had not heard this and would really love a link to research this further because it sounds very interesting. Arizona Wilder (not Brice Taylor - Thank You Ahkenaten) who says she was used in many rituals as a psychic conduit stated that she witnessed Zecharia Sitchin shape shifting into a lizard once but she said that he did not attend many meetings (maybe only the one) if I remember correctly.

Interesting indeed.
    Last edited by Burke; 2nd January 2011 at 21:55. Reason: to correct- Thank You Ahkenaten

11. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)
    I assume "walk away" is being used as a metaphor here, so in that fashion I ask: Where do we walk to? How is it done in today's modern world? I am all for it but would like some guidance on this...perhaps even suggestions. Six billion plus people all becoming self reliant simultaneously seems to be nearly impossible to me.

I have always wondered this too. Wouldn't it be a hoot if one day he would be knighted by the queen herself to become Sir David Icke once the dust settles and if they both remain? I think the "not wanting to draw attention" theory is a sound one here.

I read somewhere that the next "host country" is Israel...was that from David or did I pick that up from some other presenter?

David Icke's Children of the Matrix was my first "way outside the box" conspiracy book. 911 had just happened and it snapped something inside me, and i began studying all conspiracy as if I had finals in two days and hadn't paid attention in class all semester.

I didn't buy it and at best figured the shape shifting was a spiritual thing and not a physiological one, especially because it was mainly witnessed by the spiritually sensitive. At times I thought he was off his rocker. He grew on me and now has my full respect and admiration as it prompted me to read The Biggest Secret.

The research into the bloodline was par excellence IMHO. I had just finished reading Jim Marrs Rule by Secrecy and felt David did a better job than Marrs which is no small feat. I still don't buy everything he is saying as am still currently wrestling with the Moon Matrix concept. But I have only seen the video, and not read the book yet so I have little data, and it is certainly an interesting possibility.

The financial troubles he has had, and the recent revelations with Charles in Bill's new interview regarding the "no fuss" manner of dealing with problems being mostly financial attacks raised my eyebrows. David nearly lost all the rights to his own books and lost tons of money over it all.

I had not heard this and would really love a link to research this further because it sounds very interesting. Brice Taylor who says she was used in many rituals as a psychic conduit stated that she witnessed Zecharia Sitchin shape shifting into a lizard once but she said that he did not attend many meetings (maybe only the one) if I remember correctly.

Interesting indeed.
    Heretic it was in that film clip when she was discussing Sitchin's presence at some of the ceremonies that Icke interjected "That's funny because Sitchin warned me off researching Reptilians" or something to that effect. I know it is a long series but look at that part again and you will find it. To clarify, the film I am referring to is in the thread started yesterday by Teakai on Arizona Wilder....................check it out.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-rabbit-hole...
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 2nd January 2011 at 21:39.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Burke (2nd January 2011)

13. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Heretic it was in that film clip when she was discussing Sitchin's presence at some of the ceremonies that Icke interjected "That's funny because Sitchin warned me off researching Reptilians" or something to that effect. I know it is a long series but look at that part again and you will find it. To clarify, the film I am referring to is in the thread started yesterday by Teakai on Arizona Wilder....................check it out.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-rabbit-hole...
    you beat me to the punch...I had just realized I unwittingly misinformed as it was not Brice Taylor but in fact Arizona Wilder in the video Revelations of a Mother Goddess: Arizona Wilder, had JUST come back to edit my post to correct that. VERY sorry folks...got my mind controlled slaves mixed up.

Correcting my post now...

thanks for that Ahkenaten

Shame that the info came out in the same video, I was hoping for a link where he talks about it "before" the video...the earlier the better because that would have been some good corroborating evidence in this instance. Something I just noticed as well...Brice Taylor and Arizona Wilder look eerily similar in appearance.
    Last edited by Burke; 2nd January 2011 at 22:19. Reason: to add

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

Ahkenaten (2nd January 2011)

15. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I just discovered an interesting nugget on Icke - according to him years ago he was personally "warned off" pursuing the reptilian thread by none other than the late Zecharia Sitchin. THAT got my attention. I have in my possession a letter I received from Mr. Sitchin some years ago in response to my letter to him questioning him about his relationship with the Rockefellers and the fact that his office for many years has been in Rockefeller Plaza in which he brushed the whole thing off saying that 'many people have offices in Rockefeller Plaza." If it is true that Sitchin warned Icke off pursuing the reptilian thread, perhaps it is because that thread, once pulled, reveals the Rockefellers and their ilk. Just a thought.

Also years ago I bought one of Icke's books at a Borders on my credit card. Within a month of making that purchase I received a very odd letter in the mail to my post office box addressed to me cast as a form letter, ostensibly being sent to me because I was someone who had expressed an interest in the subject of reptilians. I am very aware that corporations track people's purchasing patterns based on credit card purchases, but I was IMMEDIATELY aware that someone or something had zeroed in on me because I had purchased David Icke's book.

THAT gave me pause.
    All of the above gave me pause. Thanks for sharing - I never heard any of the above about Sitchin. Does make me have to reevaluate what I thought I knew. Not the first time in my life and probably not the last - which I guess, at least says I'm not stuck!!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Ahkenaten (3rd January 2011), Foxie Loxie (10th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)
    you beat me to the punch...I had just realized I unwittingly misinformed as it was not Brice Taylor but in fact Arizona Wilder in the video Revelations of a Mother Goddess: Arizona Wilder, had JUST come back to edit my post to correct that. VERY sorry folks...got my mind controlled slaves mixed up.

Correcting my post now...

thanks for that Ahkenaten

Shame that the info came out in the same video, I was hoping for a link where he talks about it "before" the video...the earlier the better because that would have been some good corroborating evidence in this instance. Something I just noticed as well...Brice Taylor and Arizona Wilder look eerily similar in appearance.
    Hi Heretic - I think I saw on the Arizona Wilder thread today in case you haven't read it that someone had the chance in the Fall to ask David Icke what ever happened to Arizona Wilder. According to the poster he said he hadn't been able to get in touch with her and that she completely had disappeared. Most highly strange, Ahk
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 3rd January 2011 at 02:50.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Why?

I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke. This is what I know:
    - worked for BBC as a sports anchor;
    - self proclaimed 'God'
    - has been / is considered a nutcase in the UK because of appearance in Wogan show
    - has no formal education, is entirely self-taught
    - never discusses with scientists only with friendly interviewers
    - he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities
    - he is making tons of money with his hour long talks.
    - he seems to know -everything- ( LOL )

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? )
    Would you accept him as the leader of your country?
    Do you believe he has contact with higher entities?
    Do you believe in reptilians?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

deucalion2012 (14th January 2011), noamsh (12th January 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member cowens66's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - Why?

Have you ever read any of his books? Most of what you "know" about David Icke is wrong.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cowens66 For This Post:

Alloya (12th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), kevlor (14th January 2011), kinsuemei2 (12th January 2011), Miller (13th January 2011), PHARAOH (23rd January 2011), pwn_thyself (12th January 2011), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

most of the things you are asking have nothing to do with Icke... not to say he will never accept the leadership of anything...

His sources .... well i wont bother to reply here.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Alloya (12th January 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke. This is what I know:
    BBC television sports presenter
    - self proclaimed 'God'
    He actually said on the bbc Wogan show that" he was the son of God"
    - has been / is considered a nutcase in the UK because of appearance in Wogan show
    He was at that time but now has a considerably large following, not bad for a Nutcase
    I dont believe that education makes a difference
    How would you explain the things he believes to any scientist??
    - he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities
    And why not, do the other speakers not get some payment?
    He has actually stated that "he does not have all the answers"

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? )
    I listen to his speeches as I do others
    Would you accept him as the leader of your country?
    Surely he cannot do any worse then the idiots we have already
    Do you believe he has contact with higher entities?
    Why not, others do
    Do you believe in reptilians?
    Yes ofcourse, we have loads of snakes around my area
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

25. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th January 2011), Alloya (12th January 2011), Anchor (13th January 2011), Art (22nd January 2011), Bald (13th January 2011), bennycog (16th January 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), blackatiam (13th January 2011), buckminster fuller (24th February 2011), Corncrake (12th January 2011), cowens66 (13th January 2011), David Trd1 (29th March 2014), Eligos (12th January 2011), Eric (14th January 2011), Fred Steeves (12th January 2011), golden lady (12th January 2011), haibane (12th January 2011), heyokah (13th January 2011), Holly Lindin (14th January 2011), Humble Janitor (13th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (12th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), irishspirit (13th January 2011), jeannacav (14th January 2011), Lettherebelight (12th January 2011), Miller (13th January 2011), mountain_jim (12th January 2011), NancyV (12th January 2011), noprophet (12th January 2011), OneLittleFrog (12th January 2011), pwn_thyself (12th January 2011), Sabrina (12th January 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), silverchimes (14th January 2011), sllim11 (20th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011), witchy1 (12th January 2011), Zillah (12th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

He actually said on the bbc Wogan show that" he was the son of God"

This is a VERY average or common feeling that an intelligent person stumbles upon when 'going clear' and having one's Kundalini activated, so to speak. I had to live through the same (extremely isolated and alone, not a soul to go to that had a chance of even remotely understanding), as we in the west have no mentors to help guide us through this evolution of man which we can each go through, if we can find a way to trigger it. Be careful, it is very messy, emotionally and with regard to our stability, in the beginnings and the learning stage. Especially due to it being wholly unfamiliar ground, as much as being/feeling like a newborn child, it seems and feels like.

What we are doing, to some degree, is removing the 'cover' for the system of birth-death-rebirth (ad nauseam) that is within each person, and are taking a good look under the hood. There is a physical being... and a multidimensional being overlaid on this physical body. The symbiotic pair is called a 'human', in this age or cycle of development. (there have been prior systems on the planet before this one.)

So David overcame his block system to some degree.... and the first thing one (tends to) encounter... is psychic phenomenon. The kind of phenomenon that is relatively uncontrollable as it is spontaneous, much like the reflexive gripping of a child when you let them have control of a young cat, puppy, etc. We begin playing in an area that we are wholly unfamiliar with, on the conscious level.

We can each remove that block through self hypnotism, but I'd say it's best to go to a hypnotist who is willing to play along with the whole thing (with regard to speed-if one is impatient-you won't be afterward!). Or, be smart and do it right, meditate, etc. OR... remain bout 50% below your potential. it really is up to you. Make your choice but I have to say that your ego is likely making the choice for you right now... and bending you into thinking negatively on this subject as the ego does not want to be shunted aside for your clarity and is blocking your exploration of this phenomena. Blocking it from being a drive or even a thought in your life that gets followed through on.

One of THE first things one finds, is that they feel incredibly connected to 'all' and that their intrinsic capacities, knowledge and cognitive skills take a HUGE leap. Logic function and cognitive function goes right through the roof. If David had a IQ of lets say, 140 before the internal revelations, it would have leapt to a more emotionally clear (less emotionally intrusive-ego sublimation) 180, 190++ after his internal clearing act or moment.

However, that intellect would not yet be filled with KNOWLEDGE, so it could become WISDOM. And that process took years.

When David, "went clear", like Buddhists and others do regularly, he saw the world as it really is. And he began to figure it out and to describe it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th January 2011 at 03:59. Reason: contexerlicky funkemyish grammer 'n stuff
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (13th January 2011), astrid (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), bodixa (14th January 2011), buckminster fuller (24th February 2011), Chuck (20th January 2011), Corncrake (12th January 2011), Fred Steeves (12th January 2011), golden lady (12th January 2011), greybeard (14th January 2011), Hiram (12th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), joedjemal (20th January 2011), Mark (3rd June 2019), Miller (13th January 2011), NancyV (12th January 2011), pwn_thyself (12th January 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), sepia (12th January 2011), Shane_Original (13th January 2011), silverchimes (14th January 2011), sllim11 (20th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), sunflower (21st January 2011), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011), The Arthen (17th January 2011), THIRDEYE (14th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011), witchy1 (12th January 2011), Wood (12th January 2011), Zillah (12th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

His books are pretty much in alignment with what we know to be the condition of our current state of emerging from slavery, matrix type constructs, hiding out in the open intrigue and abuse of humanity. I haven't heard him say anything that was far far removed from most other commentators on such matters. God's own truth? Don't know. Since he stated he was God or so you say, then I reckon so

Honestly when I first read is books I was sorta conflicted. I seen a lot in there that I knew to be confirmation of things we all suspected but....some things made me scratch my head for a long time till I realized I wasn't obligated to believe or disbelieve him.

Granted I was a little disconcerted by the reptilian thing. Maybe it was the way he presented it. He doesn't soft sell or tone down-- sometimes peoples honesty can be ...awkward? Especially when you first begin getting used to such concepts. I think it was more the candid admission of it than anything else. Honestly I iddn't know what to make of people turning into reptiles. I have not observed for myself but I live in the woods, in a remote area so perhaps have not had opportunity to witness such a thing as people energetically converting into reptiles. Then again I'm not exposed to as many people as someone who lives in London. So I 'll keep that with a grain of discernment. I do know I run into people who give off a reptilian type of energy. Very ego dense, very much coming from the reptile mind and completely not people I'd trust for any reason. Perhaps there's some correlation. I dont' know and I don't have to know I just have to be aware.

Not sure what your other comments are alluding too really since they dont' have much to do with his books or his message.

A lot of people weren't born famous and worked ordinary or non provocative jobs before becoming involved in these sorts of things. Not sure what your point is. I used to be a slave to the system till I woke up too.

- self proclaimed 'God'

Never heard him proclaim that he was God, .....but aren't we all?

That sorta goes with the territory of system busting. If someone doesn't think your a nut case somewhere, you're probably not doing your job.

Formal education is generally acknowledged as approved conditioning and brainwash provided for free from TPTB through our educational systems. The fact that he has no formal education is probably more an advantage than a disadvantage. My personal opinion. Still....There are no credentials available currently in busting conspiracy, or psychic phenom from approved universities anyway.

The non friendly interviewers think he is a nut job as you indicated above don't want him on their shows? We eventually learn to use discernment in our audiences. I would see little value in having an interview with people who had prejudiced me before the interview begins. Science can be as dogmatic and rigid as some religions.

- he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities.

This is rather in alignment with with are all Source, we are all God. Admittedly, I always take a second look when people discuss higher entities and use a grain of salt. I myself would prefer that people become more Source guided than beleif system guided. We become our own Sources that way.

I make tons of money doing nothing. Who's worse? Me or him. Seriously. I subcontract with roughly the same sort of organization and it is hugely expensive to operate. Most spiritually based enterprises compensate their people far beyond what our slave conditioning is used to, too.. Seriously the overhead even with it mostly being online based is probably tremendous. Still not sure what the point is. Someone's gotta pay for it. Talk is no longer cheap?

If he knew everything or if any of us did, we'd have this all settled now. Knowing everything trends towards being a bit ahead of the game than people who believe everything....lol. Personally I think Jordan Maxwell seems to know everything too and if I weren't cautious I'd be a slavish devote'. I'd start a Church of Jordan Maxwell....lol. Basically that's how I became more comfortable with Icke, via his discussion with Icke. Personal preference, just opinion.

Higher Entities. What constitutes a higher entity. What entity is higher than ourselves in comparison? Taller? ..lol. That's a sore spot with me people who automatically assign angels or spirit guides as somehow being higher or better than us. We just give away our self authority to any old thing then.

When Icke issues his candidacy and puts his mission statement on the table I'll determine whether I'll vote for him..then.. He may be good at ferreting things out but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd be a good president.

Take what you will from Icke.You're not obligated to believe or disbelieve. File it away for a rainy day. If it comes to naught you've invested nothing, and if it does, then you may be a bit more prepared. if you disagree with it...then you disagree with it. Nothing is absolute,

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'm sure you've read his most recent treatise he wrote December 30 on his website about the elite power brokers, correct? He's focusing the spotlight on the very thing that Charles and Bill are reticent to expose, even though we probably know who the 33 are.

Why shoot the messenger?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Miller (13th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 11 51 71 LastLast