+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1413

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #1201
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles

Reptillians certainly excercised my view of the world for some time when I first came accross it, but I was prepared to file it on the shelf under pending further investigation. I understand your reticence 1derer to just take as read; clearly you are entertaining the possiblity, and dissenting opinion or humour is a sign that you actually do want to know what its all about.

My very first conscious introduction to the reptillian concept was via David Icke and I really struggled with it, I liked David and I have to admit to feeling very embarrassed for him when this shape shifting stuff came out. I am still there to some degree with that aspect, because imho it is a convenient smoke screen (and point of ridicule) for something far deeper.

Over the years I have had no more definite proof of the existence of these pointy nose guys, but I know in my bones they exist hyperdimesionally with an ability to drop into 3D temporarily in the right circumstances (see Carmody and major energetic lines I think). From my own experience these lines exist, both on a global scale and a local scale, I have been caught up in one local one, as have several other people I know over time, going back more than fifty years from personal reports.

Anyway, getting back to the reptillians being only one part of a much bigger picture, and definitly not at the top, I finally came to this tube video which resonates with how I think about this whole thing now after looking at a lot of opinions, books, interviews and what-not over a long period of time.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Zf7s...feature=relmfu

g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (6th December 2011), truth4me (5th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1202
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Since the copyright owner of "here ya go nugget" is banished to another realm ... I must step in as a service oriented member

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

araucaria (5th December 2011), crosby (5th December 2011), Gardener (5th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1203
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Reptillians certainly excercised my view of the world for some time when I first came accross it, but I was prepared to file it on the shelf under pending further investigation. I understand your reticence 1derer to just take as read; clearly you are entertaining the possiblity, and dissenting opinion or humour is a sign that you actually do want to know what its all about.

My very first conscious introduction to the reptillian concept was via David Icke and I really struggled with it, I liked David and I have to admit to feeling very embarrassed for him when this shape shifting stuff came out. I am still there to some degree with that aspect, because imho it is a convenient smoke screen (and point of ridicule) for something far deeper.

Over the years I have had no more definite proof of the existence of these pointy nose guys, but I know in my bones they exist hyperdimesionally with an ability to drop into 3D temporarily in the right circumstances (see Carmody and major energetic lines I think). From my own experience these lines exist, both on a global scale and a local scale, I have been caught up in one local one, as have several other people I know over time, going back more than fifty years from personal reports.

Anyway, getting back to the reptillians being only one part of a much bigger picture, and definitly not at the top, I finally came to this tube video which resonates with how I think about this whole thing now after looking at a lot of opinions, books, interviews and what-not over a long period of time.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Zf7s...feature=relmfu

g
    Gardener, thanks for your insight, here is the vid embeded, press youtube and not url next time

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jeia Ra Manuk (here)
    But we are all reptilians.
    Indeed, and some show it more than others
    Last edited by 1derer; 5th December 2011 at 20:57.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

Calz (5th December 2011), Gardener (5th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #1204
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Well ... Paul has documentation out there.

Short version is look for the "V=" and everything to the right of that select and *THEN* click the "youtube" icon.

Anything to the left (and including v=) can be deleted.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Gardener (5th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #1205
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Thankyou guys for embed info I will do it that way in future
    ty
    g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Calz (5th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #1206
    Thanks

Hi Iderer, I fully agree that in not being sceptical in all our personal research we are doing ourselves a disservice.

At the same time, though, it is only quite rarely IMO that we will have anything like certainty about anything we're looking into, even when our information is coming from someone with a scientific background, for that researcher will be building up a theory, based on his scientific research, for us to consider, not a proof.

So, mostly what I end up with is just a greater or lesser likelihood of something being true - no certainty.

An example:chakras, something I have little interest in and no talent for delving into. But a couple of years ago, after having read and re-read the account of a psychiatrist who got to hear of a number of Americam medics who had discovered and were quietly making use of these energy centres in their work with patients, I decided that the only sensible thing for me to do was to accept that it was highly likely that chakras do exist (as Easterners have claimed for centuries).

Now back to David Icke. He has said many times that when he first began looking into the reptilian question he was as disinclined to believe it as any of us
    have been. It was only as many individuals from different countries came up to him and told him of their having, in a nomal waking state, seen another person take on the features of a reptilian that he started to take the idea seriously.

For me, a large number of hear-say/anecdotal accounts of something strange that is said to be going on is a nudge to look further into it - sceptically.

And, finally, a quote not unrelated to this whole question of uncertainty, from Adyashanti:

The door to freedom is the insecurity of not knowing anything. Bear the grace of that insecurity and all wisdom will be yours.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), araucaria (5th December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), Gardener (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011), ViralSpiral (5th December 2011), winnasboy (7th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #1207
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Ok, I'm only on page 2 of comments, but I have to add here, that there was a time that anyone who suggested there was an unseen world that was attacking us daily and making us sick was called a nutjob. People developed strange diseases after a simple surgery or injury. Someone said, "There is an unseen enemy attacking you" and they were attacked for saying such things, then we found out through science that bacteria are real, we just did not have the means or did not take the time to look for them and learn to wash with clean water, use soap more often, and change our surgical methods.

So some are believers in these other entities existing and others say, "NO WAY!" I can tell you from personal experience there are very real unseen entities who can when they choose make themselves visible in our eyes. That astral is teaming with life on many levels. Depending on your energy level you will attract different entities for various reasons. I see things in a color spectrum in astral. It's not like looking at this 3d world. It's a knowing of my environment and extreme sensitivity to what is around me. I used to get sent there a lot to do one thing or another and it taught me a lot about what has power there and what does not. I have never seen a Reptilian in 3d, but I have seen other things positive and negative in their energy. We have a long way to go to understand what is out there that we just haven't developed the right tools to prove yet.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 5th December 2011 at 17:24.

14. Link to Post #1208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Ok, I'm only on page 2 of comments, but I have to add here, that there was a time that anyone who suggested there was an unseen world that was attacking us daily and making us sick was called a nutjob. People developed strange diseases after a simple surgery or injury. Someone said, "There is an unseen enemy attacking you" and they were attacked for saying such things, then we found out through science that bacteria are real, we just did not have the means or did not take the time to look for them and learn to wash with clean water, use soap more often, and change our surgical methods.

So some are believers in these other entities existing and others say, "NO WAY!" I can tell you from personal experience there are very real unseen entities who can when they choose make themselves visible in our eyes. That astral is teaming with life on many levels. Depending on your energy level you will attract different entities for various reasons. I see things in a color spectrum in astral. It's not like looking at this 3d world. It's a knowing of my environment and extreme sensitivity to what is around me. I used to get sent there a lot to do one thing or another and it taught me a lot about what has power there and what does not. I have never seen a Reptilian in 3d, but I have seen other things positive and negative in their energy. We have a long way to go to understand what is out there that we just haven't developed the right tools to prove yet.
    Isnt that similar to what Inelia was saying in that she also went into the astral to help a really bad person in a mansion set himself free by taking the light?

Am I to understand then that there are some who can see the astral and the majority (like myself), that can't? Does that mean that the likes of me are not going to be harrassed by unseen entities, because maybe you guys that have that gift are more susceptible to damage, or are we all being attacked?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

luminuma (7th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #1209
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StephenW11UK (here)
    Hi Iderer, I fully agree that in not being sceptical in all our personal research we are doing ourselves a disservice.

At the same time, though, it is only quite rarely IMO that we will have anything like certainty about anything we're looking into, even when our information is coming from someone with a scientific background, for that researcher will be building up a theory, based on his scientific research, for us to consider, not a proof.

So, mostly what I end up with is just a greater or lesser likelihood of something being true - no certainty.

An example:chakras, something I have little interest in and no talent for delving into. But a couple of years ago, after having read and re-read the account of a psychiatrist who got to hear of a number of Americam medics who had discovered and were quietly making use of these energy centres in their work with patients, I decided that the only sensible thing for me to do was to accept that it was highly likely that chakras do exist (as Easterners have claimed for centuries).

Now back to David Icke. He has said many times that when he first began looking into the reptilian question he was as disinclined to believe it as any of us
    have been. It was only as many individuals from different countries came up to him and told him of their having, in a nomal waking state, seen another person take on the features of a reptilian that he started to take the idea seriously.

For me, a large number of hear-say/anecdotal accounts of something strange that is said to be going on is a nudge to look further into it - sceptically.

And, finally, a quote not unrelated to this whole question of uncertainty, from Adyashanti:

The door to freedom is the insecurity of not knowing anything. Bear the grace of that insecurity and all wisdom will be yours.
    Agreed Stephen, I think I am beginning to understand that there might be things that are out there, but I cannot shake the skeptic out of me...today's comments and contributions however, have made me consider that I need to be more open to these things, but not to accept point blank the blind faith others have in this belief. So I thank you all for this.

I also do not like to hear people say that the Queen, or other people are reptillians because this is to me a pure insult to my thinking and denigrating to the perosn being attacked, though I prefer to think that there might be things more tangible like people who are satanists and do bad stuff, though I still do not see the Queen being involved in this, and I wish that people give the benefit of the doubt rather than think thatit is true just because someone else famous says so!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), StephenW11UK (5th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #1210
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by 1derer (here)

Am I to understand then that there are some who can see the astral and the majority (like myself), that can't? Does that mean that the likes of me are not going to be harrassed by unseen entities, because maybe you guys that have that gift are more susceptible to damage, or are we all being attacked?
    Back to one dimensional questions/answers? ,-)

I can only copy/paste this important message:

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Why does it need to be a black and white issue (sounds like the GW "your either with us or against us").

It has been mentioned already on this thread that, certainly as with humans, you cannot try to group "them" into those sorts of categories. Several have expressed experiencing the "energy" as diverse.

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception- Aldous Huxley

keep going...
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), luminuma (7th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #1211
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Isnt that similar to what Inelia was saying in that she also went into the astral to help a really bad person in a mansion set himself free by taking the light?

Being aware of that side has it's plus and minus side. Not being aware likewise has it's plus and minus side. Everything is energy and energy attracts and repels whether by intention or just reactions. People pick up "visitors" all the time who attach themselves to the unaware. Most often is it for energy consumption. Ever notice how just being around some people creates it's own havoc in your life without anything overtly going on between you? There are a lot of beings who live off of negative energy and thus by emitting it we react to it, and it becomes cyclical. This is why energy clearing is so important. When I owned my spa and did energetic healing or massage, I always began with a clearing exercise personally for me and finished with one.

This is a really deep subject that I can go into a lot of details and at this time choose not to for several reasons. I don't want to alarm anyone of a boogey man behind everything happening in someone's life. Sometimes we need to learn lessons that only come about by trials and tribulations. We actually want these things and invite them. When we have learned our lesson we let it go and these things stop happening. Likewise, if you are sensitive to energy forms you can also avoid attaching to negative energies, and that is a choice by living in the present moment, something few people ever learn to do. We are preoccupied with the past and future. This is why meditations on your spiritual garden are vital and a big step in taking control of one's own path. Intention is everything. Taking ownership of our actions is key, and healing one another quickly is key. If you are offended recognize it, look within for your own participation and ask forgiveness, and likewise forgive others quickly. Much of what happens is not from spoken or outward actions, but intentions of the heart.

Energy is real, our power is very real, and we affect one another, our world, and the unseen world immensely.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 5th December 2011 at 19:19.

21. Link to Post #1212
    Thanks

Just finished watching the Chris Thomas video on Velons, so much information, but now I want to know how to access the Akashik database!

Anyone know how it is done? He never mentioned the reppies in that vid either!

22. Link to Post #1213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

Back to one dimensional questions/answers? ,-)

I can only copy/paste this important message:

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Why does it need to be a black and white issue (sounds like the GW "your either with us or against us").

It has been mentioned already on this thread that, certainly as with humans, you cannot try to group "them" into those sorts of categories. Several have expressed experiencing the "energy" as diverse.

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception- Aldous Huxley

keep going...
    Viral spiral, it is only black and white, the grey is what you make of it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Energy is real, our power is very real, and we affect one another, our world, and the unseen world immensely.
    I only work towards one thing and that is the truth and the light. I acknowledge the darkside but refuse to be a part of it...for me it is that simple, and not something that comes from my life here thus far, it comes from millions of years of knowledge through my soul.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

Gardener (6th December 2011), Unified Serenity (5th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #1214
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,687 times in 1,424 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    wow, i can certainly relate to the attack on the cerebellum DNA. reading that gave me the shivers.

i have, since childhood, had a recurring experience - though it hasn't occurred for some time now. it happens usually while laying down to sleep. there is this sensation that i'm being dragged into what i can only describe as a dream-state, though i know it's something far more sinister than that. and i fight like hell to regain consciousness. this battle takes a massive effort, and each time i feel exceedingly fortunate to have snapped out of it.

it always occurs in the same spot too - the area right where my spine meets my skull. i feel like i'm being dragged into some black hole located right in this area. this seems to be the battleground.
    Hi Chinaski - if you would just relax at this point you would find yourself leaving your body. I know it feels scary but .... just try.

PS: See you on the astral - but let's not visit the 4th!!
    Last edited by Miller; 5th December 2011 at 20:40.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #1215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    wow, i can certainly relate to the attack on the cerebellum DNA. reading that gave me the shivers.

i have, since childhood, had a recurring experience - though it hasn't occurred for some time now. it happens usually while laying down to sleep. there is this sensation that i'm being dragged into what i can only describe as a dream-state, though i know it's something far more sinister than that. and i fight like hell to regain consciousness. this battle takes a massive effort, and each time i feel exceedingly fortunate to have snapped out of it.

it always occurs in the same spot too - the area right where my spine meets my skull. i feel like i'm being dragged into some black hole located right in this area. this seems to be the battleground.
    Hi Chinaski - if you would just relax at this point you would find yourself leaving your body. I know it feels scary but .... just try.

In your understanding w1ndmill, is this also known as the state of sleep paralysis?

27. Link to Post #1216
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Very interesting Chris Thomas video - thanks!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #1217
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

hi Windmill,

i've suspected this to be true. maybe i just need to develop some spiritual cajones

definititely hope to see you on the astral - just promise that if you see me floundering out there you'll throw me a rope!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), DNA (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), Miller (5th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #1218
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

we will link arms and go wherever you want .... but not the 4th! - my name's not Ripley!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Calz (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #1219
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

we will link arms and go wherever you want .... but not the 4th! - my name's not Ripley! x

everyone on '3'! 1...2...3: "NOT THE 4TH!"

you don't have to convince me

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Calz (6th December 2011), Gardener (6th December 2011), Lisab (6th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #1220
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In your understanding w1ndmill, is this also known as the state of sleep paralysis?

Yes, if you (try and) fight it 1nderer . . . but try not to and relax instead . . .

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Lisab (6th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 LastLast