+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #41
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default David Icke: "They are Getting so Desperate

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

xm15e2 (12th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - Why?

Highly recommended... Listening to his interviews is only part of the story. Get his new book (wealth of information inside of it). He may get the context and conclusions a bit too simplistically for my taste... but in any case there is a LOT to learn from him.

Rule No.1 : Pay no attention what the average Joe thinks about someone.

I actually travelled from Czech Republic to Sweden to see his lecture.. well worth it.. it was a blast (even though I had seen it 3 times from his DVD .. heheh). I also had some very nice astral information on him too .. he has been around since the days of Atlantis and his current role is a sort of 'payback' for all the mistakes done back then (that much I had gathered if it means something at all).. but take this with a grain of salt and purely as my view only.. we all know how wild the astral can be.
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

sepia (12th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

He also played in goal for Coventry City. That I am afraid is quite simply unforgivable.

But seriously. I remember his Wogan interview. It was horrendous. Icke by his own admission was "all over the place at that time", and he certainly did himself no favours. Nor did Wogan, who played to the studio audience making things worse. I squirmed in embarrassment for his family, and in particular his children.

For my part the jury is out on Icke. Yes, he seems like a thoroughly decent human being and some of his information I take quite seriously. However when he tells people that the former prime minister of the UK was spotted in a forest near his country residence performing some bizarre ritual and then turning into a giant lizard I really have to take a step back. He talks of frequencies and harmonics and resonance, but I don't know if he actually understands what he is saying regarding these matters. He never mentions numbers nor gives anything tangible to look for. There are many engineers out there (myself included) that would love to look for what he is talking about. Give us the data Mr Icke and we will be quite happy to use our experience and equipment to try and detect what you speak of.

He's almost as annoying as Jordan Maxwell. Who I believe to be at best a fool, and at worst a lying bastard.

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=

He's almost as annoying as Jordan Maxwell. Who I believe to be at best a fool, and at worst a lying bastard.[/QUOTE]

Well I am glad to be a fool in good company.

7. Link to Post #45
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

Icke makes a lot of sense on many subjects.
    He was instrumental to my understanding of the way this planet is controlled by the few over the many.
    His written work is well researched and in plain English. His presentations are absorbing and informative - well worth a viewing.
    The OP has obviously gleaned all he needs to know from the mainstream media whose pleasure it was to expose him as a "nutter" back in early 90's.
    David Icke is a genuine guy committed to waking up the people... we need more like him.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garry Irwin For This Post:

Lettherebelight (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    Well I am glad to be a fool in good company.
    Not to derail this thread. However, as far as I am concerned Maxwell has been proven to be a lying buffoon. Irrespective of the source.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

As I am an atheist,I don't subscribe to a lot of mr. Icke's ideas.However he is spot on regarding political,social manipulation and the global elite.He is an entertaining speaker and I believe an honest man.You don't need to agree with everything a person says,to appreciate his contribution.

Jordan Maxwell is a bit eccentric no doubt and he has on occasion made a few serious historical and linguistic mistakes in his lectures.He has also said ,however,some very true and fascinating things.He is also great fun to listen to.

Ultimately no one has all the answers,Jordan has often said of himself ''he is an ordinary man seeking extraordinary knowledge''. He has revealed many truths however and is also a gifted speaker.
    So we take from every human being the best they can offer and forgive them their few mistakes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benign For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th January 2011), Sebastion (13th January 2011), str8thinker (13th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    Not to derail this thread. However, as far as I am concerned Maxwell has been proven to be a lying buffoon. Irrespective of the source.
    [Mod hat on]

Binaryspellbook, 6 of your 14 posts have been dedicated to denigrating Jordan Maxwell.

Now you're posting about Jordan on the David Icke thread, I now look forward to your including your criticism of him on the threads about solar activity, birds falling from the sky, and the Brisbane floods. I'm sure you'll find a way to work it in!

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Benign (12th January 2011), cowens66 (13th January 2011), Fred Steeves (12th January 2011), Heart-2-Heart (13th January 2011), John Parslow (12th January 2011), kinsuemei2 (13th January 2011), Scott (14th January 2011), Sebastion (13th January 2011), Second Son (13th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), ThePythonicCow (12th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? )

I like, Icke - a whole lot.
    He's one of the most sensible people out there and honest with it.

Have you taken the time to check him out yourself, ndrook, or are you just going by what you've heard?

Would you accept him as the leader of your country?

I don't think he wants to be a leader of the country - so the point is moot. David is into everyone getting responsible themselves and not being dependent.
    If he was into being leader - he wouldn't be who he is.

Do you believe he has contact with higher entities?
    I think David has become aware of and experienced things that for the most part, the rest of us haven't - yet.

Do you believe in reptilians?
    I feel the existence of reptilians may be very possible.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

StephenW11UK (13th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

I met David Icke when I lived on the Isle of Wight years ago, there weren't nearly as many people into his message prior to 2000.

I thought some of his ideas were a little far out then, but as the years have rolled on, they've become more and more apparent.

He's a born communicator, a real voice for the people, and his website is an excellent source of information you won't get from the mainstream.

I think David Icke would make a great government representative, MP, he's got the right kind of personality and sense of justice.

How about Prime Minister?... There's a thought!

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

David Icke - all grown up.

I like this interview, once again with Wogan - but this time the shoe is on the other foot.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Benign (12th January 2011), fifi (13th January 2011), Garry Irwin (12th January 2011), Lily de Cuir (20th January 2011), meeradas (13th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

David is brilliant in this interview.

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Both Maxwell and Icke present their information in a way that the lay person can understand it. As opposed to the credentialed , formally educated people with lots of little letters after their name who seem more interested in showcasing their technical vocabulary by using high brow and florid terms than actually getting their message across. No point in having a message if no one can understand it.

I think those sorts of people may be experiencing a bit of professional envy because Icke and Maxwell are popular and appeal to a broader audience than the highbrows that would dry-term you into a coma with their material. It may be accurate and truthful but if you can't read it, or understand it, what's the use?

A lot of us do not have degrees in social dynamics, political science-- things of that nature. We're not familiar with the language. Doesn't mean we don't care or count though. Maxwell and Icke both understand we were all deliberately kept stupid and present their message with that in mind.

If some of the technical details didn't translate well in Maxwell and Icke's works I can forgive them for that for presenting a broader picture in terms that I can understand.

21. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [Mod hat on]

Binaryspellbook, 6 of your 14 posts have been dedicated to denigrating Jordan Maxwell.

Now you're posting about Jordan on the David Icke thread, I now look forward to your including your criticism of him on the threads about solar activity, birds falling from the sky, and the Brisbane floods. I'm sure you'll find a way to work it in!
    Ok Bill point taken. You have my abject apologies.

22. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Both Maxwell and Icke present their information in a way that the lay person can understand it. As opposed to the credentialed , formally educated people with lots of little letters after their name who seem more interested in showcasing their technical vocabulary by using high brow and florid terms than actually getting their message across. No point in having a message if no one can understand it.

I think those sorts of people may be experiencing a bit of professional envy because Icke and Maxwell are popular and appeal to a broader audience than the highbrows that would dry-term you into a coma with their material. It may be accurate and truthful but if you can't read it, or understand it, what's the use?

A lot of us do not have degrees in social dynamics, political science-- things of that nature. We're not familiar with the language. Doesn't mean we don't care or count though. Maxwell and Icke both understand we were all deliberately kept stupid and present their message with that in mind.

If some of the technical details didn't translate well in Maxwell and Icke's works I can forgive them for that for presenting a broader picture in terms that I can understand.
    Eagle,

I may have lots of little letters after my name, but I'm certainly not guilty of any showcasing. I simply object to being blatantly lied to by certain people who should know better.

23. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    David Icke - all grown up.

I like this interview, once again with Wogan - but this time the shoe is on the other foot.
    Nice. I didn't see that interview. I stopped watching the idiot box years ago. That is the Icke I like to listen to. Not the Icke that talks about giant lizard prime ministers, and baby eating presidents. Hats off to David for making Wogan look like a tool.

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Do you believe in reptilians?
    I feel the existence of reptilians may be very possible.
    Yes Teakai, Jesus was well aware of them also.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

25. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    Eagle,

I may have lots of little letters after my name, but I'm certainly not guilty of any showcasing. I simply object to being blatantly lied to by certain people who should know better.
    I guess I'd have to ask you why you feel like you've been blatantly lied to? If its not appropriate to post here give its own space.

26. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Yes Teakai, Jesus was well aware of them also.
    And the famous walking, talking serpent in the garden.

27. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Quote Originally Posted by ndroock1 View Post
    I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke. This is what I know:
    - worked for BBC as a sports anchor; - We all have to pay rent somehow
    - self proclaimed 'God' - Me too
    - has been / is considered a nutcase in the UK because of appearance in Wogan show Yeah, the nutcase is now teaching something to everybody
    - has no formal education, is entirely self-taught - the smart thing to do
    - never discusses with scientists only with friendly interviewers - again, how smart to just discuss with open minded people
    - he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities - we all share the same source, most of us just haven't made conection
    - he is making tons of money with his hour long talks. - what? scientists don't make any money?
    - he seems to know -everything- ( LOL ) - a lot more than many...

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? ) - yeah, why not?
    Would you accept him as the leader of your country? - any honest person would do better than actual leaders
    Do you believe he has contact with higher entities? - it's very possible, he's not the only one anyway
    Do you believe in reptilians? - yeap! and dinosaurs too
    Without being disrespectful in any way, please do yourself a favor and educate yourself before posting something like this here and specially when being directed at a man that has nothing but integrity and do things for good of humanity. This questions can be simply answered by reading David's books, may be you haven't yet and if that's the case I like to help you out......PM me and I can make this books available to you!

Again I mean no disrespect to you, just trying to help you out!!!

Blessings to All,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 71 LastLast