+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Wolf Is A Beast

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Default Re: Michelle Wolf Is A Beast

Marcus, i mentioned my gay niece in that thread to illustrate that i'd been personally exposed to so called 'gender fluidity' and that i was just as confused by it as anyone. whatever other reason you think i brought that up is totally imaginary.

you were basically saying that you had gay parents, and they had gay friends, and they weren't very nice, therefore the entire gay community is abhorrent.

you're making the same sort of generalizations here in this thread.

i don't play politics at all; i have no idea where you got that impression. aren't you the one aligning with the religious right? aren't you the Trump cheerleader here?

you have a tendency to offer very broad, general observations, and then act sort of indignant when someone (in this case me) refuses to connect all the imaginary dots along with you.

by tagging and labeling everyone that criticizes Trump as CIA pawns, you've chucked any sort of intellectual responsibility out the window. thinking so narrowly and generally is the seed of dogmatic ideology. history has shown us how dangerous that can be.

yes, the CIA is mixed up in a lot of bad sh!t, including the manipulation and co-opting of certain actors and actresses; yes, Soros is a nefarious individual; yes, hollywood is notoriously left leaning. that doesn't mean one should throw every controversy in a burlap bag, slap those labels on it, smile smugly at a job well done and go eat a ham sandwich. It's much much more than that.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd June 2018 at 00:20.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018), Debra (3rd June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018), Wind (2nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

If the powers that be are pushing plural and trans genders, i.e., attempting to create a confused population why not also rob us of the age-old traditional symbol of nurturance, caring and sensitivity, the female of the species. Push vicious shrews as the new symbolism for female 'equality'. Why not? I had only intended when I posted above to just stay at the superficial face value of what these creeps are but like DNA I will confess that I too believe - It Is On Purpose, this harvesting of vicious shrews.

The global aristocracy want an ugly hateful society with us all at each other's throats and they need our help to do so.
    They need our help because they have plenty of hateful things in store for us and we have to be prepared to watch them being done to others, feel relieved it's not (yet) being done to us and most importantly - Rationalize it all away. So when pain befalls us we should not expect defense but expect our pain to be rationalized, if not enjoyed, by others. Enigma3 above makes a good point when he/she discerns a difference between verbally eviscerating an issue and verbally eviscerating a particular person.

It's so hard to teach youngsters that our words are reflections of us, of what we are inside, when targeting of others gets so much reward.

Yes, of course, the first amendment - like people, principles and ideas are never taken advantage of?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2018), ceetee9 (4th June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Marcus, i mentioned my gay niece in that thread to illustrate that i'd been personally exposed to so called 'gender fluidity' and that i was just as confused by it as anyone. whatever other reason you think i brought that up is totally imaginary.
    you were basically saying that you had gay parents, and they had gay friends, and they weren't very nice, therefore the entire gay community is abhorrent.
    Abhorrent was not my point, I simply was trying to explain that these folks need not be put on a pedestal. Nothing more nothing less.

you're making the same sort of generalizations here in this thread.
    I'm making points and backing them up with facts. Do I need to write a post far longer than anyone here will read, including yourself?
    i don't play politics at all; i have no idea where you got that impression.
    By not playing politics you are playing politics. By not arming yourself with information in so far as pop culture, media and Hollywood are concerned you are aligning yourself consciously or unconsciously with their message.

aren't you the one aligning with the religious right?
    Just as you are consciously or unconsciously aligning yourself by not examining what is going on, so too are the religious right. My point is that unlike the mind controlled masses watching CNN, Katy Perry and Michelle Wolf the religious right happen to have a core base of beliefs that are aligned with my own.
    I can actually talk to the religious right about satanism and pedophilia existing in the highest branches of government and find willing ears.

aren't you the Trump cheerleader here?
    Absolutely, but this has nothing to do with republican vs democrat, this has to do with Trump not being part of the system because they can't control him like they can the folks they have walked through "Eyes Wide Shut" orgies only to kill a kid at the end to always have something on them that will force them to obey their masters.

you have a tendency to offer very broad, general observations, and then act sort of indignant when someone (in this case me) refuses to connect all the imaginary dots along with you.
    You've been on this forum for 7 years. Here is a post of yours from 7 years ago. On this same thread from 7 years ago is a video where an FBI informant talks about all the horrors taking place in our Government on the highest levels.

This kind of homework would have allowed you to understand the importance of the wikileaks drops especially those pointing to John Podesta.
    I linked the Sue Arrigo thread earlier. I can't digest all of this for you and spit it out in a nifty paragraph explaining everything.
    You are going to have to do a little homework on your own.
    I just assumed you had absorbed enough of this stuff over the years so I wouldn't have to back track too much.

by tagging and labeling everyone that criticizes Trump as CIA pawns, you've chucked any sort of intellectual responsibility out the window. thinking so narrowly and generally is the seed of dogmatic ideology. history has shown us how dangerous that can be.
    You are speaking incredibly naively here.
    I will cease and desist these attempts. If you decide to do your homework and you want to talk I will be here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Jayke (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018), robinr1 (2nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

sure.

Anyway!...back to Michelle Wolf

Here she is breaking down her performance on 'The View'. Pretty interesting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I find it interesting that you are the same person that recently started the thread 'too sensitive/too safe', dealing with the emotional, subjective, where people did a lot of sharing and baring.

Now here, almost juxtaposed to the other thread, you are advocating, admiring this mind blowingly vicious, creepy broad. Maybe the sensitivity thread was a camoflage, maybe you are a lot more political than you make out. Maybe that thread was a barometer for you, to check if people here are ready to be full frontal blue pilled. The View, yeah, not too political.
    strange....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

airaspect (2nd June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

"The View" is about as left-leaning, politically anti-Trump as you can get, they exist for it and nothing else, not to mention the "panel" has a collective IQ of a parsley plant (... that's probably being unkind to the parsley plant... but they regularly get plenty of egg on their faces to go with it!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 2nd June 2018 at 03:13.

12. Link to Post #27
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I find it interesting that you are the same person that recently started the thread 'too sensitive/too safe', dealing with the emotional, subjective, where people did a lot of sharing and baring.

Now here, almost juxtaposed to the other thread, you are advocating, admiring this mind blowingly vicious, creepy broad. Maybe the sensitivity thread was a camoflage, maybe you are a lot more political than you make out. Maybe that thread was a barometer for you, to check if people here are ready to be full frontal blue pilled. The View, yeah, not too political.
    strange....
    Not a chance.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Mike (2nd June 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

strange....

Yes, and I'd kindly suggest that you reread the thread. You are demonstrating, along with a couple others, precisely what I was lamenting there.

If Wolf had broken down her interview on fox n friends, i would have posted that too. I don't watch 'The View'. Never have. But it's a relevant interview here, because people were wondering about her motivations and so forth.

In that sense, it's quite pertinent and very much on topic(wink wink nod nod)
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd June 2018 at 04:18.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    "The View" is about as left-leaning, politically anti-Trump as you can get, they exist for it and nothing else, not to mention the "panel" has a collective IQ of a parsley plant (... that's probably being unkind to the parsley plant... but they regularly get plenty of egg on their faces to go with it!)

Well I can't dispute any of this

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I'm with you Mike. She killed it plain and simple. She's a comedian. She did her job. She made people laugh and stirred some talk. Now let her get on the subway and go home.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I'm with you Mike. She killed it plain and simple. She's a comedian. She did her job. She made people laugh and stirred some talk. Now let her get on the subway and go home.

yep, well said Caliban

it's a point of pride - and a major career booster - for any comedian to be controversial during the white house correspondents dinner. every year they up the ante a little.

if the people getting roasted wanted to defuse all that, and not provide Wolf with all the attention and so on, then don't be so stiff and stoic when you're getting ribbed on. Laugh along...that's the trick. It's not that hard. demonstrate an ability to laugh at yourself. it's a priceless skill. if you do not possess that ability, the universe will see to it that you get tested again and again until you do.

(..or, don't invite her in the first place. she definitely can be a bit of a 'shock comic'. at one point she even jokes that the people who invited her "should have done their research"....and i thought it was a great line (they should have!))

If Sarah Huckabee did that(laughed along), this all would have blown over relatively quick. But now she's going to be immortalized on youtube as the stone-faced foil who can't take a joke.

here's the thing: all those people are such easy targets...the politicians/media on the right and the left. they take themselves way too seriously. the comics know this and they proceed to intentionally push all their buttons. Because they can. That's what comics do.

if the folks being roasted demonstrated even the slightest bit of humor, it wouldn't have nearly the same effect. we likely wouldn't even be talking about it. but in the era of "outrage" it's almost hip to be a victim.

Politics is just a perpetual glossing over of what's really going on. The 'outrage' movement is meant as an insurance policy for that. Here we have a comedian saying, nope, here's what's really going on, and here's what everyone is really thinking...and to hell with your 'outrage'. i find it to be very inspiring and refreshing!
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd June 2018 at 05:54.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th June 2018), Caliban (3rd June 2018), Debra (3rd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

yep, well said Caliban

it's a point of pride - and a major career booster - for any comedian to be controversial during the white house correspondents dinner. every year they up the ante a little.

if the people getting roasted wanted to defuse all that, and not provide Wolf with all the attention and so on, then don't be so stiff and stoic when you're getting ribbed on. Laugh along...that's the trick. It's not that hard. demonstrate an ability to laugh at yourself. it's a priceless skill. if you do not possess that ability, the universe will see to it that you get tested again and again until you do.

(..or, don't invite her in the first place. she definitely can be a bit of a 'shock comic'. at one point she even jokes that the people who invited her "should have done their research"....and i thought it was a great line (they should have!))

If Sarah Huckabee did that(laughed along), this all would have blown over relatively quick. But now she's going to be immortalized on youtube as the stone-faced foil who can't take a joke.

here's the thing: all those people are such easy targets...the politicians/media on the right and the left. they take themselves way too seriously. the comics know this and they proceed to intentionally push all their buttons. Because they can. That's what comics do.

if the folks being roasted demonstrated even the slightest bit of humor, it wouldn't have nearly the same effect. we likely wouldn't even be talking about it. but in the era of "outrage" it's almost hip to be a victim.

Politics is just a perpetual glossing over of what's really going on. The 'outrage' movement is meant as an insurance policy for that. Here we have a comedian saying, nope, here's what's really going on, and here's what everyone is really thinking...and to hell with your 'outrage'. i find it to be very inspiring and refreshing!
    Well, good luck with that.

"Once upon a time", comedians were funny, without having to resort to offensive, bitchy, hurtful, un-intelligent, misinformed, drunken put-downs which pretty obviously upset a lot of people (offensive to both sides),... people with half a brain, that is.

If this is your idea of "inspiring & refreshing" comedians, I'd hate to see your idea of the opposite. What, exactly, about her "performance" was "inspiring?" More hatred? More division? More ignorance? Funny... "Ha Ha". (not)

Wolf's "concept" of "comedy" is about one step removed from crass, retarded, pathetic, schoolyard bullying.

Cringeworthy.

The hypocritical left can dish it out; I notice they aren't so good at receiving it.

This thread isn't political? Yeah, riiiiiiiight.

Michelle Wolf isn't a beast (or "funny" or clever); she's just a flat out, nasty, talentless "b*itch". (As NETFLIX viewers/shares drop at an amazing rate... (to the tune of $20 Billion in debt), dig a little deeper... with Susan Rice on the Board of Directors & funded by none other than George Soros... that little factoid should speak volumes about who's financing & pulling Michelle Wolf's "propaganda routine" strings...).

"Small'' things amuse..."

Try "putting the shoe on the other foot".

Last edited by Mike; 2nd June 2018 at 17:00.

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

She made me laugh at the line “A lot of you want me to talk about Trump and Putin and Russian collusion, but I’m not going to do that because I don’t want to see what you all look like when you orgasm”. As for the rest of the routine, I didn’t know anything about a lot of the people she was referencing, so couldn’t tell you if there were any zingers in there or not.

I remember seeing the headlines about her performance after the event, in which they were writing her off as being drunk or on drugs or something, which she clearly wasn’t. Her high pitched tone of voice did remind me of Janice out of the tv series Friends though, which was making my ears wince slightly towards the end.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mike (2nd June 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Michelle Wolf isn't a beast (or "funny" or clever); she's just a flat out, nasty, talentless "b*itch". (As NETFLIX viewers/shares drop at an amazing rate... (to the tune of $20 Billion in debt), dig a little deeper... with Susan Rice on the Board of Directors & funded by none other than George Soros... that little factoid should speak volumes about who's financing & pulling Michelle Wolf's "propaganda routine" strings...).
    Ooh, yep, that’ll do me, Wolf’s a puppet.

I just saw that Soros is one of the leading shareholders, figures, there’s a lot of agenda-ridden stuff on Netflix that has the likes of Soros and Rice written all over it, especially the comedians, I’ve only watched a couple because they’re so obvious, unoriginal and predictable.

About the video; they’ve lost their minds, utterly unacceptable.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd June 2018 at 12:07. Reason: Grammar
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Helene West (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do not want to refer to the politics of her comedy or if it was a good or not. What I object to is the place. I have always considered that government places, and very specially the White House, represent the people and should always have a tone that indicates this; it should be what the population in general considers moral, cultural, and decent. It does not matter if it was very funny or not, true or not, but the tone was not appropriate, and it sad that it now seems normal that such vulgar language is used at a White House dinner; it seems to say a lot about where our culture is going.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to littleOne For This Post:

airaspect (2nd June 2018), ceetee9 (4th June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), Helene West (2nd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd June 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

strange....
    Helene I agree with you so much it astounds me.

You are articulate to an extent I'm quite envious.
    I just want to point out that Mike really is posting this in appreciation of comedy.

I think a lot of Mike and he probably rates highest on my I'd like to have a beer and hang out at a bar in real life o'meter.

I'm not sure and correct me if I'm wrong Mike, but Mike seems to be one of those folks who keeps all of this information concerning the Government and it's evil doings at arms length. He probably would agree that some of this stuff is happening but on a much smaller scale than you or I would think.

Another way to say it would be that while Mike has allowed for some of this stuff to be a possibility he hasn't exposed himself to enough of it to have had a paradigm changing experience. He can pretty much couch all of this stuff into a sub-department labeled "maybe it's true but I haven't seen enough data to make up my mind yet".

I can understand this. I can.

Going down the rabbit hole and realizing this stuff is the rule rather than the exception is difficult.

I'll be honest here, I've spent weeks and if I added it all up I could say I've spent months in various state of depression which alternated with sadness where I would find myself weeping. The profound effects of submersing oneself in this has also lent me to weeks of paranoia where I didn't really know what was real anymore.

These are the things that happen when you willingly smash cornerstones of truth that have upheld your world's reality.

So back to my initial point, Mike really isn't trying to bait the forum politically, he is just really naive.
    I will now pass the mic back to Mike.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

airaspect (2nd June 2018), Ben (4th June 2018), Helene West (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018), robinr1 (2nd June 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

@Kiwi - "Michelle Wolf isn't a beast (or "funny" or clever); she's just a flat out, nasty, talentless "b*itch". (As NETFLIX viewers/shares drop at an amazing rate... (to the tune of $20 Billion in debt), dig a little deeper... with Susan Rice on the Board of Directors & funded by none other than George Soros... that little factoid should speak volumes about who's financing & pulling Michelle Wolf's "propaganda routine" strings...). "

Thank you, K, for the background above.
    Though I'm always grateful for you tireless 'diggers' can't one today almost 'feel' who is a NWO service worker? Do we really believe she even wrote her own material? Many believe that Intel has entire departments dedicated to writing scripts for TV series, etc. Why not these so-called comedians as well? She as the other trending vicious females probably has substantial 'creative' resources to draw on.

Decades ago when there was a lot of attention on supposed serial killer Ted Bundy (I say supposed as now some 'diggers' are showing he may have come from very political roots) I would inwardly feel alarm at many of the reactions particularly by men as to how smart he was. Such a high IQ, what shrewd techniques he would use, etc. I didn't hear much outrage or sadness, more admiration. I would think to myself, 'Is that the point? How smart a piece of s**t is?'
    Let it be duly noted, Evil can be smart. Evil can be funny.
    Is that the point or the priority?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2018), ceetee9 (4th June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

@DNA - "...I'll be honest here, I've spent weeks and if I added it all up I could say I've spent months in various state of depression which alternated with sadness where I would find myself weeping. The profound effects of submersing oneself in this has also lent me to weeks of paranoia where I didn't really know what was real anymore."

Thank you so much for sharing that, DNA. If you hadn't I probably wouldn't have the courage to admit that as well. I feel profoundly sad at times about all this almost to the point of crying myself. I have inner resources and snap out of it but as you have indicated, it's no joke, it is no comedy, what is going on. Thanks again

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2018), Caliban (3rd June 2018), ceetee9 (4th June 2018), DNA (2nd June 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2018), KiwiElf (6th June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), NancyV (3rd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

yep, well said Caliban

Well, good luck with that.

"Once upon a time", comedians were funny, without having to resort to offensive, bitchy, hurtful, un-intelligent, misinformed, drunken put-downs which pretty obviously upset a lot of people (offensive to both sides),... people with half a brain, that is.

If this is your idea of "inspiring & refreshing" comedians, I'd hate to see your idea of the opposite. What, exactly, about her "performance" was "inspiring?" More hatred? More division? More ignorance? Funny... "Ha Ha". (not)

Wolf's "concept" of "comedy" is about one step removed from crass, retarded, pathetic, schoolyard bullying.

Cringeworthy.

The hypocritical left can dish it out; I notice they aren't so good at receiving it.

This thread isn't political? Yeah, riiiiiiiight.

"Small'' things amuse..."

Try "putting the shoe on the other foot".

You guys hear that? Nope, not an airplane. I believe that's God sighing.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Caliban (3rd June 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Mike is just Mike. He is not what your, or my knowings are.

His expression of what is humor is is not to be questioned, as much as your offense to his humor, might be the issue within you.

So if we decide to go down the road of judgement, is mike a beast? Is Helene West a beast? Is Anybody here worthy to be themselves without the stone castings?

When I have assumed that people were of a certain unknowing understanding in my life, I have been proven wrong many times. I do not know anyone here well enough to even pretend to judge them.

All I know, is I saw Mike attack nobody with his thread.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2018), Caliban (3rd June 2018), Debra (3rd June 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (7th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast