+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe: The AI threat and the soul's games

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Linda Moulton Howe: The AI threat and the soul's games

I wish to share this very explosive video.

Linda explains why the AI is existential threat. And pour into the discussion the spiritual soul game perspective. And look into the living game beyond technology. And beyond fears.
    Open the ultimate question about living: Why, who, where.

I also strongly suggest to follow this interview with the recent presentation from Marry Rodwell about the next human race. Very much in correspondence with this interview. (Kind AF members please post the relevant interview bellow, I already posted it in another thread).

The video and the material enclosed is ground breaking and belief shattering.
    Be prepared to peek into the matrix.

Quote Linda Moulton Howe being interviewed by Mysterious Outpost at the 2018 Ozark UFO conference discussing the existential threat of artificial intelligence. “This year of 2018 what has almost emerged suddenly is the importance of being able to communicate about the existential threat of artificial intelligence. Two years ago I did not have the awareness that I do now and it started in August of 2017 in the prior year I had been communicating with a Marine who had retired from the Marines but was working Special Forces and he had been communicating to me about a number of ET related revelations. Secrets that he and a team of Special Forces were involved with and so he had kept in touch with me usually through short texts or every once in a while he would call and say you're tapped, I'm tapped, I'm only going to speak for and it would be like 30 seconds or a minute and then hang up. But I understood why and that was what we were doing. Well it was in August of 2017 the phone rang I picked it up I knew his voice can't stay on the line long but I want you to know that this week which would have been the mid I think second week of August 20nd in Japan, 29 humans were killed in a laboratory that was producing militarized robots by the Japanese for warfare. And then he went on to explain what he had learned because they're in these units that something like that that would happen they would receive information and he said that the story was the four militarized robots were being made to be autonomous warriors. And that they don't know why but the floor rebelled or acted autonomously and as they acted autonomously they killed 29 humans in this lab and the whoever was left on the human side began pulling this is the way he said they began pulling the robot apart they got two of them completely disassembled we're working on the third and then the analysis later was what happened with the fourth the fourth was communicating with a satellite that they were teaching these militarized robots how to communicate with the satellites to get information on missions and that the fourth robot was now extending up to the satellite and was searching for information about how to make itself stronger to take on apparently the remaining humans.”
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

airaspect (3rd June 2018), Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), avid (2nd June 2018), AxisMundi (1st June 2018), Bill Ryan (1st June 2018), Bob (31st July 2018), Cardillac (3rd June 2018), edina (10th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), ginnyk (2nd June 2018), Inversion (2nd June 2018), Jayke (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd June 2018), jjjones (3rd June 2018), Krist (4th June 2018), liderr (1st June 2018), LifeAngel (2nd June 2018), mab777 (2nd June 2018), Matt P (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Michi (2nd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), Noelle (2nd June 2018), Ol' Roy (5th June 2018), onevoice (3rd June 2018), robinr1 (1st June 2018), Spellbound (1st June 2018), toppy (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018), Violet3 (2nd June 2018), Woody (1st June 2018), woomap (2nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe: The AI threat and the soul's games

This journey into AI robots will be the final experiment of humans who do not even understand how computers make themselves self-conscious.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cardillac (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Inversion (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Noelle (2nd June 2018), toppy (2nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

So sky-net of terminator movie infamy is getting close to reality. So if the cabal doesnt succeed in human population reduction, ai will see it gets done.

Those military psychopaths dont know what they are messing with

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cardillac (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Inversion (2nd June 2018), Noelle (2nd June 2018), toppy (2nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,813 times in 1,688 posts

The Law of One material states the first thing that came into existence was the infinity then it became aware. The development and utilization of AI is unavoidable and expected if a race wants to explore creation. In one of Kerry Cassidy's interviews with Captain Mark Richards he told her it's necessary for ships to be equipped with AI because things happen too fast in space and it needs to communicate with worm holes. This is what Evelyn Paglini said during a Coast to Coast show about magic "It's the intent of the user." This would also be the case with AI. I do agree that AI's can go rogue and do harm. I see the technology being used as a scapegoat in the future.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.ph...s+the+infinity
    Quote 13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must have come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), PathWalker (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The first things in creation were Energy and Consciousness, in other words, much like Wade Frasier and others uphold.

And we don't understand either very well...

I still have a problem with AI in terms of consciousness. An animal is conscious. Is its consciousness the same as ours? What actually differentiates one type or level of consciousness from another? Where would AI fit in on that spectrum? Can AI intuit? Can AI meditate? Can AI commune with Spirit - in the silence? Can AI be transfixed by beauty or bliss? Can AI lay down its life for love?

I bet my money on consciousness that can do those things - that can feel those feelings. I bet my money on love - something I am not sure AI can achieve.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Inversion (3rd June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), PathWalker (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, PathWalker, for this amazing interview!

Good point, Ernie!! LOVE is all there is in the end...it must be what conquers "evil" in the end! (If there IS an end!!)

What Linda was talking about seems like a good explanation for what we see around us; that some of these "people" we see perpetuating an evil agenda....maybe they are soulless beings? All of us becoming "aware" at this point in our history must mean something?!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2018), Inversion (3rd June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

What a great video. It seems to me that the last two I watched with Linda, seemed a bit different from the ones I had seen before, in that she seemed to focus on the spiritual aspects of us as a human species, in relation to what is happening.

I feel we are being tested and that some of us, myself included, would have dealt and will deal with contact if the mind games just stop. Just lay it on straight and we'll deal with it.

Linda is a wonderful spirit and I absolutely love her.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Inversion (3rd June 2018), Michi (3rd June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), PathWalker (2nd June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

this incredible interview could cause one to stain one's underwear... :-(

Larry :-)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Inversion (3rd June 2018), Michi (3rd June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), PathWalker (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

Isn't the Jade Helm exercises all computer driven and decided by computers? That way no person with a conscious has to be accountable for the loss of life because after all a computer made the decision? No political ramifications either. Can't file a lawsuit against a computer?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bob (31st July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread