+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Taylor prophecy update & urgent call to action

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,997 times in 2,111 posts

Default Mark Taylor prophecy update & urgent call to action

This was a 1/2 hour radio interview I ran across, I'm not a bible thumper so to speak but I am very spiritual, this interview circles around the trump presidency, for a man that seemed to have it all why would he be called to such a position , this interview suggests some answers, also the dark entities and the underground tunnels, gave me a wake up call there. And I think most importantly the need to continue to pray everyday for these children and our leadership to steamrole this evil from the earth, I believe the power of your energy in prayer is so much more powerful than many realize. Just my 2 cents
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTSvMjCWcXo

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2018), Elpis (3rd June 2018), Helene West (2nd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018), justntime2learn (3rd June 2018), KiwiElf (2nd June 2018), littleOne (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), robinr1 (2nd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018), wondering (2nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Mark Taylor prophecy update & urgent call to action

I've come to the same conclusion. Prayer/meditation/contemplation is the single most important contribution we can make.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kitty For This Post:

Elpis (3rd June 2018), justntime2learn (3rd June 2018), KiwiElf (2nd June 2018), littleOne (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (2nd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), wnlight (3rd June 2018), wondering (2nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I'm with you both on that!

It's a perpetual practice. I care deeply.

Results are great to witness. I'm so grateful.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd June 2018), KiwiElf (2nd June 2018), littleOne (3rd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (2nd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), wnlight (3rd June 2018), wondering (2nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,997 times in 2,111 posts

Yeah Kitty that's what I got out of that interview, there were just some core fundamentals to the conversation, everyone has their individual passions of interest and that's who make up who we are, but when you pull the core together that's who all of us are, well at least most I will separate the 10% per my buddy who is a private detective that says that is the percentage of the takers that will take anything in their path, these are the lost souls and the ones guided by pure selfish evil and greed and power. But lets not concentrate on them , Lets pull our energy on the path. Even if your a follower of Avalon, direct your energy in prayer/meditation at night for love and support for those to lead and assist, your own energy does collect with others around the world, that's a very powerful source of one on a daily basis.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Elpis (3rd June 2018), justntime2learn (3rd June 2018), littleOne (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), wondering (2nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I would like to add .. Prayer is not just words, prayer is how we walk, we talk and we move with love and patience. Evil is many things, it is choosing to live in ignorance, condemning people as if you were God, it is loosing your faith in God (For some people God is the universe and this is no less right, it is just words, words man made) If there was a man that put children into prisons and gave them no medical treatment or minimum care who is the judge of this person? If there is a person who time after time orders the destruction of living things made by God, who is the judge of this person? If a man has a father and a father before him who ran brothels and sold liqueur unlawfully, who is the judge? Turn it around. Who is the judge of righteous? Who is the being of mankind who steps forward to say someone is a weapon of the lord? This seems to be over stepping. Prayer is perfect. Ideas a wonderful, conversation and discourse. When you absolutely phrase what you believe God is doing and it repels people in mass amounts, perhaps prayer and silence for a time is needed, is right and will give insight within each person seeking.
    Prophecy is true when it holds within it all of the lessons previous and the new message for that time this is stated clearly and agreed upon by all men of all faiths. For a time mankind only knew small pieces of the world, only that what was around them. This has grown through thousands of years until now, the world around us, is indeed the entire universe. We can speak to each other across nations, past religious barriers and governments as people. Society ages like we do, it starts as an infant understanding small things and eventually becomes adult and sees in a much bigger way. Mankind has left this infancy. We are repeating history. If I were to take a leap of faith and guess, we are Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. Earth has grown in our understanding to be like that of the story, like Eden and the universe is the world. The apple is materialism and we are still thinking about taking this bite. Its held out there as money, houses, cars, trophies that are worshiped right now rather than faith. This is a for instance I am not suggesting this as a fact.

None of us, is less capable than the other to hear their truth in their path given to them by God. Even the wronged and wrong have an important part to play in this time of great change. All living things are the flowers of Gods garden, even a weed. Some shine to help the cycle of life and some quietly wither and help the cycle of death. They are both needed. I would no more outwardly condemn a man with a gun than I would a man with a flower. I would have faith. I do have faith. We can create a future of understanding and unity in our diverse cultures of this garden or we can let it wither and repeat another cycle of lessons for the third time. I have faith that your beliefs and mine, can live together in our mutual faith in God our hearts are the same, He made them after all. I have faith that all living things in the manner in which they live also have a similar and more simple idea of faith in the great good that can come during this time. There are so many things causing confusion out there, let it not be those who understand the great depths and power of love.
    Last edited by Theresa; 3rd June 2018 at 03:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

littleOne (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (3rd June 2018), Sojourner (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

My prayer group meets once a week. I shared this video with them, and we will use the suggestions about addressing the tunnels and underground activities.

Their prayer in this video is powerful.

It's all in God's hands, as are we as we are inspired to do our part in tune with God's will.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

littleOne (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (3rd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Lets pull our energy on the path. Even if your a follower of Avalon, direct your energy in prayer/meditation at night for love and support for those to lead and assist, your own energy does collect with others around the world, that's a very powerful source of one on a daily basis.
    I love this. Thank you so much. I have often thought that my love and intentions reached out beyond time and space. Many of the ones I love are half way around the world from where I live. It is my hope they receive my intent, my energy.
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

littleOne (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (3rd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018), Wind (3rd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread