+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The indigenous tribes of Colombia (Maya) call for gathering: THE DAWN OF A NEW TIME

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default The indigenous tribes of Colombia (Maya) call for gathering: THE DAWN OF A NEW TIME

Greetings members and readers.

I was personally invited to attend the spiritual gathering of the 4 indigenous Maya tribes in Colombia.
    September 11-15, 2018

I am spiritually very attracted to the event, and it is not a tourist event.
    This is not a spam!!! I have no venture with this gathering.
    I am sharing this with you, and only if you feel the personal calling you should respond.
    This is once if a lifetime event.

The personal invitation went public with this site here (American organizer):
    http://www.oneheartproductions.net/dawn-of-a-new-time
    And here (tribes' agent):
    http://english.aluna.com.co/wordpres...-nuevo-tiempo/

With 2 YouTube public appeals from the tribes:

Please assess with your inner spiritual guidance.

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 2nd June 2018 at 20:22.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (3rd June 2018), Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), angelfire (2nd June 2018), Apulu (2nd June 2018), Baby Steps (2nd June 2018), Ben (4th June 2018), dynamo (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), happyuk (4th June 2018), jjjones (3rd June 2018), Lefty Dave (3rd June 2018), lightning23 (3rd June 2018), Melinda (3rd June 2018), Noelle (2nd June 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd June 2018), onawah (3rd June 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (3rd June 2018), ramus (3rd June 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), toppy (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018), wnlight (3rd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Re: The indigenous tribes of Colombia (Maya) call for gathering: THE DAWN OF A NEW TIME

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), PathWalker (3rd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: The indigenous tribes of Colombia (Maya) call for gathering: THE DAWN OF A NEW TIME

Thank you, very, very very much.

I got very emotional, even to tears when heard the Hebrew part.

Yet, it is easier to love all. Then to love a challenging individual in one's immediate family.

Thank your for this important lesson.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

An Old Lady's perspective....it was a hard lesson for me to learn, that at times, one just has to "let go" & avoid interaction. One cannot "change" other people & if there can be no real mental connection, why waste one's energy? This said after looking back over a lifetime of experiences!

I would say it has nothing to do with "love"....it has to do with the fact that we are each at different levels in our personal journeys & we must allow the other party their own space, to grow at their own pace without forcing our presence upon them.

My 2 cents worth! I DO hope you are able to attend this gathering & that you will share the experience with us all!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

ErtheVessel (4th June 2018), happyuk (4th June 2018), Joseph McAree (3rd June 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd June 2018), PathWalker (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Thank you, very, very very much.

I got very emotional, even to tears when heard the Hebrew part.

Yet, it is easier to love all. Then to love a challenging individual in one's immediate family.

Thank your for this important lesson.
    This song we used to sing it in our ayahuasca ceremonies and i have beautiful memories from it......In that space of aya, i "saw" what really means the power of words, prayers, blessings, positive thoughts, how everything is energy and how interact each other......what you send out / it comes back (triple).
    I'm really feeling them/becoming them, how they sing and how deep they feel it, is like i'm there with them.....everybody that feels that way (like foxie said/their lever of consciousness) is surely my familia.......
    I wish you the best my friend.....to have a great gathering in Colombia to help humanity and mother earth to evolve......my heart is with you!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), PathWalker (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread