+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Communication

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Communication

Clear communication with energies of impeccable wisdom, love and light would be a great asset as we explore and navigate this reality.

I wonder what theories might exist that may explain why, for most of us, communication is not more clear. Great partnerships require clear communication. And that communication could be with Source, High Self or support team.

I suspect we all receive feelings, small impulses, that resemble communication but I want clarity and two way conscious dialog supported by critical thinking. No imposters or manipulators allowed.

My suspicion is that communication was high on my to do list of things to master in this lifetime. I have a long way to go still after more than 41 years of Transcendental Mediation.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2018), astridmari (4th June 2018), Bill Ryan (4th June 2018), Bob (4th June 2018), dynamo (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), happyuk (4th June 2018), Ioneo (4th June 2018), Jayke (4th June 2018), Jean-Marie (4th June 2018), justntime2learn (4th June 2018), littleOne (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Mike (4th June 2018), Nasu (4th June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), Omi (4th June 2018), Rain (5th June 2018), silverchimes (4th June 2018), Star Tsar (4th June 2018), Stephanie (4th June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), toppy (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018), wnlight (4th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Communication

Thanks for this post, Ron. I've been engaged in these types of communication in dreams and while in-between awake and asleep state, and I'm lucky if I bring back a sentence or two from the conversation. In most cases, it's someone else doing the talking. I often find myself questioning if it's an imposter or an AI feeding me disinformation. So for me, any theory on how to establish clearer communication should be preceded by a theory that proposes a way to confirm who is communicating with us.

I wish I could be more helpful, but it's a great inquiry.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2018), astridmari (4th June 2018), Bob (4th June 2018), dynamo (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Jean-Marie (4th June 2018), justntime2learn (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Nasu (4th June 2018), Rain (5th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), toppy (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

It's easy to do, but unless one knows the mechanics of it, it gets lost..

Communications formula:

One originates a desire to contact something - (communications).. One sends out a field to reach out and "touch it" (basic communicate).. One vibrates (speech, a squeak, a click it depends on the species)..

The field is then recognized by the receiver of your communications. At this point, it can go awry. The communications point can refuse to accept your outreach.. That generally causes one to question oneself. One can drop emotionally if one is getting involved with what was trying to communicate with.. If the flow is not acknowledged by the "target" that's about it. Nothing more happens.. The "flow is cut".. A cut flow causes a drop in one's desire to have "love" of the target.. It can cause further communications to be with-held.

Let's say the target tho then chooses to play the game and participates with you. It receives your energy outflow, and looks within the flow to interpret your vibrational message.

It duplicates your message within it self, at that time, the flow that you put out with the vibration on it is "complete" as far as the target receiving it goes..

The target can acknowledge to you, HEY my friend, I got your message (at which point, you would feel "complete" as far as your "outflow emission" goes..

We've just seen a one way communications attempt - the unsuccessful and the successful..

Now for a two way communications, the 'target' can then use the same formula.. It can send back to you using the same techniques, a flow with a vibrational message on it. You can receive it, or discount it, or acknowledge it, or accept it (understand it, and then say "thank you for that" to the sender).. If it works you feel satisfied with "communications".

If not, it becomes choppy, or "breaks in communications" happens.. "Noise happens", interference happens..

It can be solved by utilizing and recognizing the above formula for two way and one way communications..

Aberration effect:
    There are those who know the communications formula and deliberately choose to mess with one's head. To create vibrational mischief. Is that fair, probably not, but at least knowing the formula, one can find out if one is being messed with or truly communicated with.. One should not be blaming oneself for "failed communications", but instead look at the receiver point, whether or not they are "playing games" or being sincere with you.

Quote Ron said:
    Clear communication with energies of impeccable wisdom, love and light would be a great asset as we explore and navigate this reality.

I wonder what theories might exist that may explain why, for most of us, communication is not more clear. Great partnerships require clear communication. And that communication could be with Source, High Self or support team.

I suspect we all receive feelings, small impulses, that resemble communication but I want clarity and two way conscious dialog supported by critical thinking. No imposters or manipulators allowed.
    Communicating with that which is disembodied:

It seems to me first of all, how is one going to be sure, have a measure of certainty that one has indeed reached Source, High Self or the hierarchical support Team ?

It seems to me one has to have a 'belief' system that the 'voices in one's head' when attempting such communication are not "dub in" or some alter personality created by a belief system (maybe given to one by let's say a ministerial type).

If that belief system allows for "direct access" one may attempt obviously to sort out what the 'voice is' that answers (or one believes answers).

By using the communications formulae one can at least have a clear intent and focus when working with communications to hopefully get some answers back from whom one believes is 'on the other side' (wherever that may be). Getting a certainty in communications with "alive beings" is a good way to start. (A belief that there is a being there behind the physical body helps). It does take practice.

In the communications, one can have etiquette or be like a "bull in a china shoppe".. Etiquette asks if "communications is desired", a bullheady just simply plows ahead ignoring grace. There is no "First Amendment" protection saying one can act ungracefully, or disgracefully when reaching out. Why would another want to answer, or acknowledge a boorish klutz? If one reaches towards one of "highness", obviously they got there somehow and expect certain styles of communications should be respected. Like if one is told NO, not interested in communications, well, stop trying as that which is an assault most certainly will be treated likewise..

Along that line, if one is reaching out to 'one's higher self'... What exactly IS that, and how does it, should it be attempted to be communicated with. What is one expecting in communications with such? Could an opening statement/question be, something like: "Why are we? Who are we? Where are we going? Is there a purpose to Life?"

Who then is going to answer, and how? Verbally, or with deeds, or opportunities being created to answer the questions, if indeed, one actually "reached" the intended target? Is it internal dialog or is it real? (Another question to ponder).
    Last edited by Bob; 4th June 2018 at 14:28.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,562 times in 5,713 posts

I suspect it has something to do with free will.

These nudges and impulses may be about as far as Source, Higher Self, or spirit guides are permitted to go.

It serves as an xtra bit of information instead of *all* the information...which is a way of assisting without violating what we might think of as 'universal law'.

If we could ask very specific questions of a spirit guide and receive very specific answers back, it would be like carrying around a crystal ball. The need to search and seek and fall down and get up and cry and shout and weep with joy would be gone. And that's what the human experience is all about, I think.

7. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2018), astridmari (4th June 2018), Bob (4th June 2018), Cardinal (4th June 2018), dynamo (4th June 2018), ErtheVessel (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Jayke (4th June 2018), justntime2learn (4th June 2018), littleOne (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Nasu (4th June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), Omi (4th June 2018), Rain (5th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

When I communicate with any and every being, I try to keep in mind of these things:

-What is the purpose of the communication? Is it with positive intentions and motives?
    -How can the purpose serve a higher good for myself and the other being, and everyone else around?
    -Is the information that is being communicated of the truths?
    -Is there a mutual exchange of energies within the communication? If not, how can it be balanced?
    -Is the communication based on unconditional love? How open are your heart and mind to accept and understand what is being communicated from both or multiple sides?

The closest being that we can communicate with is your self.
    Becoming more aware of your self-talk, of your own thoughts and feelings, might be key to having clearer communication with Source, guides, Higher Self.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bob (4th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Mike (4th June 2018), Noelle (4th June 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Rain (5th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Wind (5th June 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not mean the next sentence offensively, this is my personal mantra when I am going into something unfamiliar. "Keep it simple stupid." Sometimes we over think, well I do for sure, what is happening. I look for more than what is given and have to pinch myself.
    We are begging for guidance when we need to focus on healing this deep connection that was broken by colonization. (This means, in the simple way, mankind beating each other up or killing each other to make another think their way. Fear of the unknown created this while we were still spiritual children.)

They speak to us in their culture, in our past cultures our ancestral cultures, cultures we can not imagine in a language we forgot how to speak. Write it down. Share it in this group. Talk about it. Find away to connect with humanity, of all cultures all over the world. Learn about their ancestors, their ancestors are yours to. They laugh, it is ok to laugh with the spiritual its healing and opens us to connecting I have come across some just wicked funny presences.

They do not always talk because we want them to and they like to talk when we do not want to. Be open to it at any time and it is ok to ask for clarity and if you share it and you are not supposed to, I promise you, they will shut off your phone, close the website, knock off your internet. Watch the signs, I go with the three signs rule. Three same things or paired things I take as a sign and listen particularly deeply.

MEDITATE with a friend! If you have not done this, you are missing out. Clasp hands and do a guided meditation but be ready to cry, laugh, sob, smile and be just happily exhausted. It is easier to do it in person but I have managed a few times online. Loved it.

Love is the shield, weapon and conduit in our lives.

We make our limits because faith in this was lost and we are still trying to find it. We are fighting generations of spiritual handicaps. Nature will even speak to us in her grand and amazing way if we listen. Ask any earthly focused person how nature feels right now and they wont want to tell you but if you ask, they will agree she is oddly fat, annoyed and pregnant behaving. Rebirth seems to be a little literal, that's fine.

Midwives of old brought new life in and the old life out with her patience and knowledge, we connected to the spiritual so deeply the loss nearly made us wipe each other out.

Stand on the ledge, close your eyes and let go, its there to catch us. I have become painfully honest about all parts of my life, I use my real name everywhere. I was a drug addict, I stole, I cheated, I did good things to and when you get over all of this stuff and stop trying to live within some picture society has painted of life, it will come naturally and wonderfully.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Mike (4th June 2018), Omi (4th June 2018), Rain (5th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th June 2018), Wind (5th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread