+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Genesis: A relational framework of the Universe.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Project Genesis: A relational framework of the Universe.

Project Genesis is an attempt of mine to map the entirety of the universe onto a 2D relational diagram (yes, I know that cannot be done....but it is useful for understanding things). This is primarily an attempt to bring together all known fundamental components of quantum physics, and model them under a simple tautological assumption, i.e. X exists, or, alternatively, X=X. I attempted this while researching the Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe, by Christopher Langan. Understanding this important theory may be useful in deciphering the diagram.

The basic model is simply composed of elements(E) and relations between elements(i, or imaginary number, to the power of the given dimension of the structure, and its index about the dimension in brackets). Under this model, the universe is composed of really just two elements connected by a relation(R). These two elements and one relation compose THE super, or meta-tautological structure of The ALL, the Universe, God, Ground of Being, Trinity, I AM, or simply everything that exists, by very definition.

The -E R +E relation divides the world into positive and negative numbers, Yin-Yang, material-and-astral, physical-and-virtual, matter-darkmatter, energy-darkenergy, positive-and-negative,...etc. The is the first and foremost quality of the entire universe...duality. This is the Alpha, and the Omega, the Beginning, and End. Time operates about this dimension, the 0th dimension. The interaction between these polar elements is time, wherein the Universe processes itself in both positive and negative directions. As Qanon as said on multiple occasion, "Future proves Past". It is from this super-tautology that all time flows, and towards this that all time must continue to flow.

>He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

What is justice?
    Symmetry.

Asymmetry, or an inequality, is the opposite of what God is. Homeostasis is the "God-given" ability of logical structures to continue their existence about the 0th dimension, i.e. time. Homeostasis is justice, homeostasis is symmetry. Structures in homeostasis survive better (look at anything, from atoms to civilizations to books; what is true, what is just, and what is symmetric always outlast what is not). Nonetheless, temporary asymmetry can occur in the world(and indeed, it must occur for awareness to occur). Good must have Evil to battle. Typically, the more complex(re. higher dimensional) a structure or system is, the more room there is for asymmetry(the longer the asymmetry can stay in existence). (See Antifragile by Taleb fmi). When symmetric logical structures are halved, they enter a state of total asymmetry. This is light.

When an ether/time-particle is split, the smallest photon is created. It only has one "leg"(Quantum spin of 1), so it must "hop" around, moving at the speed of light. When it interacts with another structure, it can only interact with them at the 1st dimension, and the 2E element is destroyed. Yet, the old relations are free to interact with the existing ether surrounding it, and 2 more photons are created. Thus, the universe continually creates itself by destroying itself (over time, ofc). Further thought on the photon yields the obvious properties of frequency and wavelength and energy. The more fundamental the photon (smaller wavelength, as well as frequency of propagation), the higher the energy, since the fundamental photon is capable of splitting logical structures at their core, leading to larger and longer chain reactions. Wavelength and frequency simply indicate a larger photon structure. This can be visualized by watching gliders in Conway`s Game of Life.

Understanding how this model explains the physical universe is useful, but one must never forget Newton`s Third Law. Whenever something happens in the material world, the opposite happens in the astral world. The implications of this, however, are not yet fully known to me. Hopefully, many of you on this forum may know of some of the interaction on the other side. One thing I am sure of...this is what consciousness is: the exploration and modelling of the physical universe in the astral universe via complex associations of electrical impulses in the brain, which interact with and build logical structures in the "imaginary" dimension. Since electricity is integrally associated with -E, this makes perfect sense.

So, above is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to understanding the diagram, as well as the universe. Yet I am absolutely sure of its veracity (not necessarily of the diagram itself, but the understanding which making it has given me). After all, if I am wrong I am wrong, and if wrong is wrong, I am right, because its all a tautology . I could continue to write about much more (the four Yugas, occult knowledge, alchemy, Hermes Trismegistus, sociobiology, Qanon,...technically anything, as this relates everything to everything, embedding meaning into everything), but I will leave it at this, and hope that someone here can understand what I am saying. And of course, I will try to answer any questions anyone may have.

Also, please keep in mind that the diagram itself is not finished at all. I still have much to do on it, but I would love feedback from some people who (from what I can see) are open to this kind of knowledge. After all, I see this as the ultimate relation between science and spirituality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5b158d6ea7407.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	38047  
    Last edited by kaoscre8tor; 10th June 2018 at 15:02.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2018), BMJ (5th June 2018), Bruno (6th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Madeira (7th June 2018), Noelle (9th June 2018), raregem (5th June 2018), toppy (5th June 2018), william r sanford72 (5th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Project Genesis: A relational framework of the Universe.

The "empty" atom.....PurpeLama just posted a link this a.m. which I found fascinating! Don't know if it has anything to do with what you are talking about!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (5th June 2018), Noelle (9th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

This might be a more accessible version of the main image (which is huge).

With this one, you can right-click and select 'View Image' to see and read the detail onscreen without having to download it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (5th June 2018), Noelle (9th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This might be a more accessible version of the main image (which is huge).

With this one, you can right-click and select 'View Image' to see and read the detail onscreen without having to download it.

Oh yes, that is better, thanks!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    The "empty" atom.....PurpeLama just posted a link this a.m. which I found fascinating! Don't know if it has anything to do with what you are talking about!
    Interesting! I think it is definitely related. Unfortunately, I think my 2D method of representation is too limited to have a meaningful look at atoms, since they are much more complex than quarks. Nonetheless, I think for every given dimension, there is always at some point from that dimensional perspective, an hidden relational matrix.

More precisely, I mean the relations which are connected to elements by arrows, due to their connection going beyond the 2D of the graph, can interact with other similar classes of structures using this relation (the i^d(d+1)) relation, where d is the given elemental dimension currently undergoing the transition to (d+1)E. For example, the current dimensional we all exist in(assuming one hasn't already ascended ) is the global human dimension. The hidden relation we all must come to understand is the relation which binds all of us together, love. Until this happens, we cannot ascend.

Returning to the empty atom, I think a stable atom with a strong half-life bound together by the four fundamental forces (relations at different dimensions of existence), is like a stable human world order bound together by love (as well as all of the other necessary forces for our physical existence). There would of course be empty spaces in between people, but all interaction would be of the beneficial, homeostasis-inducing kind, governed by the dimensional relation of love.
    Last edited by kaoscre8tor; 5th June 2018 at 22:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If "All There Is" is simply Consciousness expressing Itself in different forms....how would that work out?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DarMar (7th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (7th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

If you begin somewhere in the middle of frequency interactions, there are far too many comings and goings in four dimensions to analyze. You must start at the BEGINNING with MIND which is the prime creator.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (7th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

What do you think is the best method of analysis of the mind? My diagram is only one way, and probably not the most useful. I've seen numerous posts on this forum and others which, from my POV, are simply different methods of alluding to the same basic Truth. The question is, is there a method of communication which is most efficient in spreading to others this understanding? I've so far had very little luck in explaining to friends and family...although I must admit that communication isn't my strongest skill.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

If "All There Is" is simply Consciousness expressing Itself in different forms....how would that work out?
    I don't really know what exactly you mean by "work out"? Could you maybe elaborate please? But I'll try to answer.

I think consciousness here is simply a state of self-aware-ness, where self is circular knowledge. Con-scious, "together" + "knowledge". This implies a duality(at the minimum), since two are required to be together. Knowledge, in my opinion, is simply the connecting of dots, the relation between two points...a straight line...hence the concept of Sacred Geometry. At the fundamental level/dimension, these two are one (+1 R -1), brought together by R/knowledge. Thus, I do think that all there is, is consciousness. But of course, this exists on countless dimensional levels. I do not think that all consciousness is *human* consciousness. I would not argue that an atom is as aware of itself as humans are, although it most definitely must be self-aware in some sense, as otherwise it would be symmetry-breaking.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just wondering how you picked "kaoscre8tor"? You don't really want to create chaos do you!!

I must explain, I do not have a scientific mind. I have only been on this path of discovery for about 3 years so am still trying to understand & connect all the "dots" I have been exposed to.

What, do you feel, is the most important piece of the puzzle you have found?

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just wondering how you picked "kaoscre8tor"? You don't really want to create chaos do you!!

I must explain, I do not have a scientific mind. I have only been on this path of discovery for about 3 years so am still trying to understand & connect all the "dots" I have been exposed to.

What, do you feel, is the most important piece of the puzzle you have found?
    Ahh, no not really. It is a user ID that I came up with many years ago for gaming.... And I never bothered to think up another ID. Haha.

For me, what I've come to understand in making this diagram is the interconnectedness of all things in life, as well as the logical necessity of an astral (or dark) dimension. Also, I've come to understand that life works in cycles, where the creative and destructive aspects of life are necessary for progression to higher dimensions. Good must have Evil. God must have Satan....etc etc.

Having a scientific mind or not is not important I think. Everybody can come to understand the truth through a limitless amount of paths, and each person has different way of thinking. For me, I developed this concept by thinking of Genetics and culture, and their coevolution throughout pre-history and history. This brought about a "eureka" moment, wherein I realized the physical world as we know it is multidimensional, and all the variation we see in humans is a product of these increasingly complex systems of interdependency. But I'm am definitely aware that numerous people look at these things with different backgrounds ( art, philosophy, religion, etc). I think in the end, what matters is the choice we all have to make: to either accept love, or reject it. Although I must admit, I don't quite know everything yet haha.
    Last edited by kaoscre8tor; 10th June 2018 at 14:53.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you, but I still can't read any of what the image says.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

kaoscre8tor (10th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Thank you, but I still can't read any of what the image says.
    Same for me.

Years ago I explored more or less the same thoughts. (See HERE my attempts)

From my perspective the very basic 'map' could look like this:

Name:  genesis1small.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  19.4 KB

From this 2 dimensional part of the force field representation, all can be derived.
    However, a difficult explanation will be needed. I haven't been successful in that and I am still looking/working on a easy way to tell it's story. You may explore it on your own. Once on that path, all seems to come together as logic as it can be.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (10th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

No worries...I'm not too good at explaining the ideas in words. That is why I used a diagram (probably not much better). If it helps, try to think of the diagram as a 2D slice of the a multi-dimensional matrix, where the slice is taken at the boundaries of the matrix. Your attempt at looking at things from a 3D perspective is much better. I think the two perspectives can help further our understanding, so I will read further into your thread and try to understand it.

Oh, and if you meant that you literally cannot read the diagram, the version Bill Ryan posted is a bit clearer and easier to read.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoscre8tor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...-to-the-punch/

Here is an interesting, and highly related article.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I managed to get a good view of the picture. I downloaded Bil's version and viewed it with Irfanview, a free picture viewing program with great zoom capabilities, and more.

My idea of the forces of the Universe seems to have points of similarity with your ideas. But my idea is not 2 dimensional, as you noticed, but is 4 dimensional:

Height, Length, Depth and ... Size. Size because the fractal nature of the first three dimensions as can be seen by the above picture in my previous reply.
    Then the fifth dimension is motion through that field (of actual photons creating empty space as we experience it) of a feedback loop (creating the first form of consciousness) which then can experience Time.

I need far more explanation to do, but I am going on holiday for 3 weeks. However in that time I planned to do another try in writing down the basic concepts of my ideas. This time first in English. On the end of the thread I did in 2011 is a download, but only in my native language and is still not good received because it is not understandable enough.

Thank you for bringing up the subject, it makes me thinking again of explaining my ideas. I was almost stopped with it. (Due to no interest from others)

Some points in my idea:
    1. There is still absolutely nothing, reality is an illusion.
    2. It is also absolute cold and 'space' acts like a solid. ('Frozen Space')
    3. It's a Multiversum and it is holographic due to it's vibrational nature.
    4. There is only One consciousness; all is directly connected.
    5. There are no 'dead' things; every 'particle' is part of the One consciousness and is therefore 'Alive'.
    6. There must be live after death, you just jump into a next tone of the vibration octaves of universes.
    That's enough for now.
    If anybody knows a university, or other scientific groups which need new out of the box cosmological ideas, send a private message
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 13th June 2018 at 19:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), kaoscre8tor (14th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Have a great vacation Red! Look forward to your "summary"!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Red Skywalker (14th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread