+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I ain't gonna mess with no ghost! ;)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default I ain't gonna mess with no ghost! ;)

Excuse the pun on the "Ghost Busters," movie yet just as in other research the are inherent risks involved and the Connecticut Haunting is a good case to follow up on and was one of the famous Warren Cases.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (6th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2018), Libico (6th June 2018), Michael5867 (22nd May 2019), O Donna (6th June 2018), william r sanford72 (6th June 2018), Woody (6th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: I ain't gonna mess with no ghost! ;)

One of my aunts lives in a house built in 1846 in PA. She has actually seen a lady in period address moving around the house when she was outside looking in through a window! It has just become commonplace for them to have little "tricks" played on them, like the radio turning on by itself, for example.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michael5867 (22nd May 2019), mojo (6th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

An acquaintance of mine lived in a house in the same community I did. The previous owner and occupant had parents who owned it before they died. One day, she looked down the passage way and saw this elderly lady dressed as in the 1920's proceeding down the passage and going into one of the rooms. Is her ghost still inhabiting the house, did she ignore the LIGHT and remain on earth, or was she watching a SHIFT IN TIME LINE?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), mojo (7th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

wow ty Foxie and amor for sharing... I have one also to share. With the recent purchase of an IR filter for daytime filming of UFOs and a visit nearby to my friends place he asked me to bring the equipment along and set it up while we go metal detecting on his property. We found a few old artifacts but nothing really special. I grabbed the camcorder and sat back in his home to review the video and was surprised of an apparition caught on the film. It looked transparent and human shaped moving across the field of view estimated less than 100 yards from the camera. Unfortunately lost that video because I didnt treat the analog tape with the reverence it should have gotten after all these years later of using that same equipment realized how special it was for ghost evidence.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

mojo & amor.....Wish we had all the "answers", but I guess we don't!

Don't recall if I told you this one or not about the same aunt. It was Christmas time & she always made sure she unplugged the tree lights before she would go out. Upon returning home...the lights were ON!! In the middle of the room was a boy dressed in 1800's attire. She looked at him & said, "You go back over to the otherside & don't be playing with these lights as the house could catch on fire!"

She never saw him again!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

mojo (7th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread