+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: My experience as a targeted individual

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default My experience as a targeted individual

Hi there,

Although I know I have targeted for a while (maybe 6-7 years) I have only recently identified myself as a ‘target individual’. I took some time off to get better around end of January to heal myself and my mental health finally (I am a reiki healer and life coach). I spent time engaged in a spiritual system what I believe to be a non-authentic site called energetic synthesis from around April 2017 to mid April 2018. I came out of it about 6 weeks ago and noticed what seemed like a difference in the intensity of ‘interference’. In the time I was off I spent time using the energetic synthesis techniques (including 12d shield building and asking for healing from ‘krystal star’ guides’ etc) and also just general prayer to God and Jesus Christ for healing. However, when I stopped with energetic synthesis about 6 weeks ago I just prayed to god and Jesus Christ to heal me (seeing god and Christ as a part of me and the intelligence in me). I thought that I was getting better throughout all of this but also wondered why I ‘wasn’t getting better’ at the same time and why it was taking so long. I believed myself to have a spiritual attachment and that that was the main cause of the interference I had been getting and the 'mental health' problems that I had been experiencing. Luckily, I know that underneath there was nothing wrong with me and that has kept me strong.

However about 2 weeks ago I came across this website https://www.psyop.info/

And it clarified a few things about what I believe to have been happening. I also came across this and realised that the spiritual possession that I felt I had was actually in most liklehood a psychological operation as detailed by the above site.

http://www.occult.wiki/index.php?tit...ULTRA_Fruition

I stopped praying to god and Jesus Christ as I felt that the so called ‘feelings of healing’ that I was feeling were also false psyops created by the corrupt groups/ criminals connected to secret societies and the government, but I do not feel that this harmed me in any way just deceived me into thinking that I was getting better while giving me the psychological operation ‘feeling’ and ‘deception’ that I was getting better, meaning I had wasted time only.

Since coming across this information and since I started sharing this information on facebook I noticed a sharp increase in the level of ‘interference’ to the point where my mental health was really suffering to the point where I was actually finding it difficult to read and finish tasks or even get them started. Also, my thinking became quite foggy and concentration bad and anxiety increased. I also felt quite down. However, my understanding was that now my problems were not spiritual attachment issues or malevolent spiritual forces but government artificial machines that could effectively monitor my thoughts through radio, microwave tech etc and create thoughts, feelings and even actions when it desired. I have still control but at times it has been intense. Also speaking to the owner of the pysops site (omnisense) he says that if they want to attack you they will.

What is the link with this and the alien/annunaki/ greys link behind this? Are these forces relying on the government A.I psyops or are they interfering with us directly also through energy illusions, interference etc? What is the connection exactly?

I am incredibly sceptical to a lot of spiritual paths and techniques now as I see how they are so easily manipulated and have tailored it back to simple meditation and they odd bit of yoga.

Anyway, I am feeling considerably better today than yesterday and getting my confidence back and in the process of looking at all types of protective measures (hats, metal shielding etc).

Does anyone know what they best frequency jammer products are. I came across this site and these 2 products. Anyone know anything about this and what's best or has anyone tried these products? Also is there a frequency jammer that can stop all your interference completely? (as I read on the targeted individuals association website that this was possible) Anyone have any knowledge of this if so?

I also just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and that it is good to meet everyone!! Hopefully will be getting to know you better soon.

Best wishes,

Mark

Ps previously I have embarked on many spiritual paths including ascension (calling in energies etc), Buddhism etc.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Axman (8th June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bo Atkinson (26th June 2018), deborah7371 (14th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), Hervé (7th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), Michelle Marie (7th June 2018), Nasu (7th June 2018), O Donna (7th June 2018), Omni (8th June 2018), petra (25th June 2018), provolon (15th June 2018), StellarZine (15th June 2018), thepainterdoug (19th August 2018), toppy (8th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: My experience as a targeted individual

Thanks for sharing your story with us, markwilliams! Let us know how things proceed!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (7th June 2018), Nasu (7th June 2018), O Donna (7th June 2018), Omni (8th June 2018), toppy (8th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Omnisense is a good authority on illegal psyops and mind control technology

To improve your physical and mental health I suggest looking at Dr Lawrence Wilson's nutritional Balancing Program
    http://drlwilson.com/Articles/SPIRIT...EVELOPMENT.htm

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (7th June 2018), Nasu (7th June 2018), Omni (8th June 2018), toppy (8th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by markwilliams (here)
    Hi there,

Although I know I have targeted for a while (maybe 6-7 years) I have only recently identified myself as a ‘target individual’. I took some time off to get better around end of January to heal myself and my mental health finally (I am a reiki healer and life coach). I spent time engaged in a spiritual system what I believe to be a non-authentic site called energetic synthesis from around April 2017 to mid April 2018. I came out of it about 6 weeks ago and noticed what seemed like a difference in the intensity of ‘interference’. In the time I was off I spent time using the energetic synthesis techniques (including 12d shield building and asking for healing from ‘krystal star’ guides’ etc) and also just general prayer to God and Jesus Christ for healing. However, when I stopped with energetic synthesis about 6 weeks ago I just prayed to god and Jesus Christ to heal me (seeing god and Christ as a part of me and the intelligence in me). I thought that I was getting better throughout all of this but also wondered why I ‘wasn’t getting better’ at the same time and why it was taking so long. I believed myself to have a spiritual attachment and that that was the main cause of the interference I had been getting and the 'mental health' problems that I had been experiencing. Luckily, I know that underneath there was nothing wrong with me and that has kept me strong.

However about 2 weeks ago I came across this website https://www.psyop.info/

And it clarified a few things about what I believe to have been happening. I also came across this and realised that the spiritual possession that I felt I had was actually in most liklehood a psychological operation as detailed by the above site.

http://www.occult.wiki/index.php?tit...ULTRA_Fruition

I stopped praying to god and Jesus Christ as I felt that the so called ‘feelings of healing’ that I was feeling were also false psyops created by the corrupt groups/ criminals connected to secret societies and the government, but I do not feel that this harmed me in any way just deceived me into thinking that I was getting better while giving me the psychological operation ‘feeling’ and ‘deception’ that I was getting better, meaning I had wasted time only.

Since coming across this information and since I started sharing this information on facebook I noticed a sharp increase in the level of ‘interference’ to the point where my mental health was really suffering to the point where I was actually finding it difficult to read and finish tasks or even get them started. Also, my thinking became quite foggy and concentration bad and anxiety increased. I also felt quite down. However, my understanding was that now my problems were not spiritual attachment issues or malevolent spiritual forces but government artificial machines that could effectively monitor my thoughts through radio, microwave tech etc and create thoughts, feelings and even actions when it desired. I have still control but at times it has been intense. Also speaking to the owner of the pysops site (omnisense) he says that if they want to attack you they will.

What is the link with this and the alien/annunaki/ greys link behind this? Are these forces relying on the government A.I psyops or are they interfering with us directly also through energy illusions, interference etc? What is the connection exactly?

I am incredibly sceptical to a lot of spiritual paths and techniques now as I see how they are so easily manipulated and have tailored it back to simple meditation and they odd bit of yoga.

Anyway, I am feeling considerably better today than yesterday and getting my confidence back and in the process of looking at all types of protective measures (hats, metal shielding etc).

Does anyone know what they best frequency jammer products are. I came across this site and these 2 products. Anyone know anything about this and what's best or has anyone tried these products? Also is there a frequency jammer that can stop all your interference completely? (as I read on the targeted individuals association website that this was possible) Anyone have any knowledge of this if so?

I also just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and that it is good to meet everyone!! Hopefully will be getting to know you better soon.

Best wishes,

Mark

Ps previously I have embarked on many spiritual paths including ascension (calling in energies etc), Buddhism etc.
    The only one you can trust is your Self. At least that's the foundation.

Identify with the truth of your Being, and you won't be deceived.
    Only you know how. I can't tell you. Nobody else can tell you. Only you.

The experience will help you in the long run.
    I find gratitude for everything changes it. The purpose is revealed and fulfilled.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th June 2018 at 19:07.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Nasu (7th June 2018), O Donna (7th June 2018), toppy (8th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018), yelik (8th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks for referencing my websites. My current major project under focus is a film on the new age I feel could help a lot of people from being trapped in it's dragnet of operations. I am trying to finish it by the end of June. Below are 2 film synopses slides of the new age and it's prolific deception.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (11th June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), Kate (27th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), yelik (8th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi many thanks for your replies everyone.

I just want to post for a couple of reasons. Firstly to make myself know and accounted for (because I heard this as a suggestion and rang true for me) and secondly to get some firmer answers.

I have been reading the whole of this site from a v2k victim....

http://www.voicetoskull.com/

…and I'm not sure whether he is a scientist but he seems well versed in science and he is trying to explain the science behind v2K.

This is very long but he says these 2 interesting paragraphs in his arguments page...

[I]Gang Stalking:
    Quote ''They can make any person feel like they are being stalked. One gets the feeling that they are being watched all the times. This way they create fear, and anger, that, why are they being followed around. They can make other people act out what you are thinking. For example, it is possible that you may be thinking about hairs, and someone in the front starts to comb there hairs. This is just by Coincidence, as V2K Aliens are correlating actions among people in your surroundings. This thing will never end, in this way they make people go after each other for reading their thoughts and imitating them. Do not mind imitations, the other person involved, is not aware that he or she is imitating you. V2K Aliens can even correlate actions between actual law enforcement and you. Make sure, to take no offensive actions against law enforcement. DO NOT THINK THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT IS TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU FOR DOING MIND CONTROL JOB EVER, DO NOT THINK THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THIS, THIS WILL LEAD TO SOCIAL UNREST, AN OBJECTIVE V2K ALIENS WANT TO ACHIEVE. Law enforcement are not working this scheme out, V2K goes back to ancient times. We are still in our infancy to do this, as our technology is not there yet. V2K Aliens are trying to make a dent on this progress. Remember they are limited to our thoughts and emotions. They have no direct means to harm us. But, they can make us become a statistics of a crime, or accident. They are not very accurate, although, they make it look like it. They are based on our and other person's thoughts. Keep an eye out and keep safe, do not over do as that will lead to paranoia (Refer to Randomizing Actions). Remember, they manipulate everyone from time to time, Targeted Individuals are the ones that get V2Ked. For some reason they choose people in this manner. I think the reason is to get more correlated with that person so they can put a point across in a crowed. Since we are more aware of the arguments that they tend to capitalize on''
    V2K Is Not From Within:
    Quote V2K is "not" from within us. We do not have the capability yet to do this. But, Aliens know one day we will, not too far in future. I think, they want to create an atmosphere so that we think its us doing V2K to ourselves, in this way they can create disturbance and attempt to take us back to religions. For example, they can make a law enforcement agency to think they are the ones doing this, by "he said she said". What this means is that they can make one person to say something that another person may interpret incorrectly even to the highest levels of "any" government. For example one person may say that there is new technology in use, the other person may think that this person means V2K. In this manner V2K Aliens will run the show as Trojans. They will be then in position to make big powers fight over misuse of V2K that they will think is being done by the other country. I personally think this is one of their objectives. Before long, countries will be blaming each other over its misuse, and needless to say there are lots of ways to misuse this technology.
    Also, consider, what it takes to do voice to skull on a person? Lets see what we had since back in 1800s to accomplish this goal.
    1) Means to uniquely identify a person.
    As easy as it may sound, This is a very daunting task. Imagine, you are inside of a building, with 100 people above you, 100 below, and 100 in all directions. To pinpoint a person in that crowed, will require a unique identifier, that uniquely identifies a person. What can that be? One way to resolve this issue is to physically see the person in a crowed , or anywhere for that matter, for example under water, inside of a cave or even compared to other animals (Since V2K works on other animals too, even as little as ants). To do this, we will require some sort of detector working at a close range so see the person pretty much like a camera would, or may be infrared detector. This will require the Perps to install detectors practically everywhere like caves, under water etc. Imagine this task at a global scale or very intricate interconnected cameras and detectors covering every little inches of earth. Better would be through satellites, but then you will have to be able to penetrate walls and other barriers to see a person. Which time frame does that puts v2k in? I would say not even now. Currently we are lagging many respects of it. A person is a rather big thing, imagine trying to pinpoint an ant within the confinements of walls or other barriers. Ants and other animals, to me, remove the possibility of microchips as we are way behind on that too. To me, V2K works on all animals exposed to outdoor light. In this manner we emit photons that can be captured by satellite(s) in space and entangle a corresponding atom. Now the person, or any entity, is entangled and can be tracked anywhere in the world or even at great distances, crossing pretty much any barrier, even as big as sun. What time frame does that puts us in? Even currently, we are not even fully aware of how entanglement works, specially not before 1950s.
    2) Be able to put Thoughts, Emotions, & Pains in a person. In short, manipulate a person's nervous system.
    This is another one of those daunting task, which sounds easy, but when seen closely lead to many obstacles. For instance, to stimulate any part of the brain, we have to somehow make the neurons to fire in a sequence. For example, read about how hearing works, or better watch a youtube video about hearing process. All signals in the brain are carried out through neurons, all neurons are interconnected. Now let say, to make a person hear voices, we have to make the sensory neurons to trigger "action potentials" (Google this topic for better understanding). (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

What strikes me as interesting is that he believes from these 2 paragraphs that it is not law enforcement that are doing this. And by this I believe he also means that it is not the government, masons or secret societies that many people say are running government. He says that we do not have the technology yet are they are trying to create a split and war between us by believing we are doing it on each other.

This seems to be at largely different to what most target individuals are saying because most target individuals I gather say that it is the masons/ secret societies behind governments, media and corporations doing this and that they are using radio frequency and microwave frequency to do this. David Icke from what I gather talks about the alien groups that are in co-operation with the government and have made contact with the secret societies/masons behind this and are now manipulating these groups from within in return for more access to technology/ power etc.

So that leads me to my main question for posting. Is the v2k aliens that are doing this alone and we do not have the technology here on earth yet like he suggests? (i.e. they are trying to create war between ourselves)

OR

Is it the secret societies masons behind the governments that are doing this alongside the aliens through there technology which was given to them by alien groups? If both groups are responsible then who is actually using this technology with the humans on earth? Is it purely coming from the technology that is being used from people on the earth, or are the v2k aliens using the same technology in co-ordination with the technology they gave the humans in power on the earth?

OR is it just the people in power behind the government like the secret societies and mason with no alien involvement at all?

If people could discuss this to come up with an accurate answer as maybe it is just v2k aliens doing this?

I personally have believed it was both of them doing it together but this man from this site seems to suggest that the technology is not here yet and gang stalking would be too hard to carry out. It would be good to get clarity on this situation by many people discussing as It would be great to get definite answers through many peoples answers/ experience.

Many thanks,

Mark

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

BMJ (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,631 times in 32,796 posts

A note to Mark, and all reading this thread: be sure to check out all the links and resources (and interviews and books) referenced in this thread:

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (25th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Noelle (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018), Wansen (26th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, much appreciated

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I may be taking a rather simplistic view here, but to me the whole "targeted individual" phenomenon is just an extended version of what Neo went through in the Matrix movie, when he was first targeted by the agents. Those that control the matrix, will not have any difficulty causing any number of incredible "miracles" when it comes to tormenting or deceiving targeted individuals. I would think that any targeted individual, is a bit like Neo, getting far too close to the truth, so they need to be distracted, and if possible taken out, either be torture or by deception.

The answer then would be to unplug from the matrix and come out of it, or at least gain control of your perception of it and basically to raise your energetic vibratory frequency, so you are no longer compatible with the Matrix and it will have less and less of an effect on you. Am I crazy in thinking that? It makes a certain amount of sense to me.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I would think that any targeted individual, is a bit like Neo, getting far too close to the truth, so they need to be distracted, and if possible taken out, either be torture or by deception.
    According to the thousands of personal TI experiences collected and researched by Dr John Hall (see the many references in the thread linked below), most if not all TIs have been randomly chosen — for 'beta-testing' purposes, as it were.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Chris (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Hervé (25th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Tintin (25th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Having been through some parts of it, I would have to say all of the above, tailored to your specific personality. There is a large amount of truth in what Chris said, what David Icke says, what Dr. John Hall says.

I do not believe I was randomly targeted. I think I've been tracked since birth, because someone was aware that at a future point, I was going to get the hell out of the Matrix and do some serious healing in the process.

It's just layers upon layers upon layers. Like MM says, you have to learn to trust yourself. I think Omni's situation is somewhat different. I think the technology mimics a nefarious agenda on other levels. But there is also a benevolent agenda on other levels and it is essential to tap into it.

Stay strong Mark. There are many who have experienced various targeting and lived well to tell about it. Just being aware of all the agendas and types of targeting in itself is a shield.

I did not experience any voice to skull but there was a whole host of other things I did.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chris (26th June 2018), markwilliams (25th June 2018), Omni (25th June 2018), Tintin (25th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Mark, This is the way I see it. The new age movement (and various sub -groups) is a dangerous place, you better watch out! We're pretty limited here on planet Earth in what we can perceive. Our body/senses are wired to this particular environment and although a lot is going on, we don't perceive the bigger picture outside the Earth bubble we live in. What also limits our perceptions unfortunately is, we aren't very highly evolved and we're easy to fool. We've been primed by the media for years in FANTASY and now, willingly accept any fantastic story that comes along. Yippee! "I'm hopping on The Magical Mystery Tour, sign me UP"!

Anyone that claims to have "special" powers, or who speaks to high council members off planet, archangels etc, etc. is impressive. And they seem to have wisdom, knowledge and insight, more then we do by far.

Omni speaks about the technology, man made that is being used and that is a very important part of it, but there is another control system being used as well and one, people fall prey to without any man made intervention other then their own (by agreeing to participate). Some groups are being run by advanced, hyper-dimensional beings working through the leader and they don't have our best interests in mind. I think their objective is to subvert the spiritual development of the human race. After being in such a group or following solitare, the rituals used (meditations) by the individual make a connection to the unseen realms where all sorts of things lurk. And all the protective circles of light are useless when your setting yourself up to be possessed. All sorts of things start happening, poor health, relationship failure, sick pets etc.

Is it possible, that in some cases, BOTH methods of control are being used, yes, I think so. Perhaps a collaboration has taken place in order to control us. Rick Redfern has written a book that possibly speaks of this collaboration. In the 1950's the US gov. was investigating UFO activity and they concluded the phenomenon where beings from other dimensions not other planets and they where deceivers. Some wanted to make contact to obtain instructions to build advanced weaponry. They thought by using archaic rituals they could make contact. Maybe they did. Coming from a Christian background, they believed these beings where demons.

"FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife" https://www.amazon.com/EVENTS-Secret...+redfern+books

Humanity has been set up to follow charismatic leaders who promise to lead them to salvation or ascension and so, many fall for the sparkling, light filled illusion. If you are sincere you'll find the True path. My serious advise is to stay away from these groups.

As Valerie V. has said, there is benevolent help for us but that requires a different path, looking within. and striving to be a decent person. Simple things for a REAL life, real self work not traipsing off to Sirius or Shambala, whatever, in ones imaginative, fantasy mind. Thats the wrong path. You don't want the beasties coming out at night.
    Last edited by SunSea; 26th June 2018 at 06:11.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Chris (26th June 2018), markwilliams (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Mark! I wanted to say something else. I hope things start improving for you. Sometimes it just takes time for things to change gradually for the better. My advise would be, look at your diet closely and get rid of anything that is unhealthy. Junk food, sugar, alcohol etc. Maybe look into a body purification treatment of some sort. Are you lacking in minerals or other nutrients then a supplement is called for. When our bodies are full of crap and are weak we're more open to be manipulated on ALL levels, we're vulnerable. Make yourself stronger physically and this will help your mental/psychic health as well. And it will give you something constructive to do. I think its an important element in a good spiritual path. Take care.
    Last edited by SunSea; 26th June 2018 at 05:36.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

markwilliams (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Hi Mark, This is the way I see it. The new age movement (and various sub -groups) is a dangerous place, you better watch out! We're pretty limited here on planet Earth in what we can perceive. Our body/senses are wired to this particular environment and although a lot is going on, we don't perceive the bigger picture outside the Earth bubble we live in. What also limits our perceptions unfortunately is, we aren't very highly evolved and we're easy to fool. We've been primed by the media for years in FANTASY and now, willingly accept any fantastic story that comes along. Yippee! "I'm hopping on The Magical Mystery Tour, sign me UP"!

Anyone that claims to have "special" powers, or who speaks to high council members off planet, archangels etc, etc. is impressive. And they seem to have wisdom, knowledge and insight, more then we do by far.

Omni speaks about the technology, man made that is being used and that is a very important part of it, but there is another control system being used as well and one, people fall prey to without any man made intervention other then their own (by agreeing to participate). Many groups are being run by advanced, hyper-dimensional beings working through the leader and they don't have our best interests in mind. I think their objective is to subvert the spiritual development of the human race. After being in such a group or following solitare, the rituals used by the individual make a connection to the unseen realms where all sorts of things lurk. And all the protective circles of light are useless when your setting yourself up to be possessed. All sorts of things start happening, poor health, relationship failure, sick pets etc.

Is it possible, that in some cases, BOTH methods of control are being used, yes, I think so. Perhaps a collaboration has taken place in order to control us. Rick Redfern has written a book that possibly speaks of this collaboration. In the 1950's the US gov. was investigating UFO activity and they concluded the phenomenon where beings from other dimensions not other planets and they where deceivers. Some wanted to make contact to obtain instructions to build advanced weaponry. They thought by using archaic rituals they could make contact. Maybe they did. Coming from a Christian background, they believed these beings where demons.

"FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife" https://www.amazon.com/EVENTS-Secret...+redfern+books

Humanity has been set up to follow charismatic leaders who promise to lead them to salvation or ascension and so, many fall for the sparkling, light filled illusion. If you are sincere you'll find the True path. My serious advise is to stay away from these groups.

As Valerie V. has said, there is benevolent help for us but that requires a different path, looking within. and striving to be a decent person. Simple things for a REAL life, real self work not traipsing off to Sirius or Shambala, whatever, in ones imaginative, fantasy mind. Thats the wrong path. You don't want the beasties coming out at night.
    Wow. That was so well put and incredibly true. It really resonates with me.

It is important not to fall for groupthink and remain an individual, to follow your own heart / intuition. It is specifically because of groupthink, which is a sort of brainwashing technique, that most people are wrong most of the time. I have learnt never to listen to them, unless they were close family or friends, who I knew were speaking from the heart and out of genuine concern for me.

Anyone who speaks to you as a representative of a group, such as a church, a corporation, or a political institution, is likely to just want your soul. They want to grab it and devour it, preferably with you giving yourself up willingly. It is important to resist it and keep your individuality intact. If you resist and don't let them in, they won't be able to get you, at least not on the soul level. They can still get you physically of course and target you with various attacks.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I would think that any targeted individual, is a bit like Neo, getting far too close to the truth, so they need to be distracted, and if possible taken out, either be torture or by deception.
    According to the thousands of personal TI experiences collected and researched by Dr John Hall (see the many references in the thread linked below), most if not all TIs have been randomly chosen — for 'beta-testing' purposes, as it were.
    The cointelpro I witness is counter-proliferation oriented. It isn't 'random'. The targeting pattern is obscured, they have a very selective taste for individuals they want to target. For example the occultists who run the intelligence community can severely dislike either a Christian or an Atheist (or any other major demographic). They have a certain targeting construct that mimicks what I have heard of a Jesuit targeting construct for heretics going back hundreds of years, except adapted into a new mold that doesn't just target religious heretics but shadow government heretics.

They cannot just overtly target a lot of people who have gained notoriety. For example they would fear Donald Trump saying he was being electronically harassed by the CIA. They like to pick on the weak and vulnerable, the defenseless. They like to anticipate what a person can do before they can do it, and eliminate them from achieving it.

Experimentation requires full spectrum demographic reach to RnD on each type of demographic (e.g. each type of genetic category). Experimenting on people who have no connection to government dissent obscures the pattern of targeting dissidents. It surely isn't random. It doesn't make sense the shadow government would develop the ultimate weapons system and only target people randomly. They also have covert models of targeting, the technology is very powerful. I was covertly targeted for over a decade prior to discovering it.
    Last edited by Omni; 26th June 2018 at 06:15. Reason: added text

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (26th June 2018), Chris (26th June 2018), markwilliams (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), markwilliams (26th June 2018), SunSea (27th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

You might try using the Violet Flame of the Earth Logos.It has protecting and transmuting properties. Allow it to rise up as you relax into it filling the aura.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britman For This Post:

markwilliams (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    [...]
    ...It doesn't make sense the shadow government would develop the ultimate weapons system and only target people randomly. They also have covert models of targeting, the technology is very powerful. I was covertly targeted for over a decade prior to discovering it.
    Random targets could make sense to test a "Anyone, anywhere, anytime" base program... isn't that an actual ultimate weapon!?

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Re: Random Targets, I posted this a while back:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I don't know if you ever read that R. Duncan PDF draft book, but in there he explains why random targets beside targeting specific individuals: they deal in populations and with that, can't help but use statistics to rate their success with their procedure. They need something like a 95% success rate on any population no matter who, where, when, age, gender, religion, etc..

They did the same thing with R. Duncan and explained what they do, how they do it, etc. since they gave themselves 1 year to get him a dead body/container.

What transpires is that there are "resistive cases" such as Omni and R. Duncan which they become very interested in "solving."

However, Duncan's and Omni's cases can be viewed from other angles and one of those is the hiding in plain sight, in oceans of "sweetness and light," of what's actually going on.

Another angle could be that those monitoring Duncan, Omni and their likes are actually whistle-blowers leaking infos, again, lost in seas of "sweetnesses and lights," on their activities and methods inducing "subjects" to rake their "brains" for protections and counter-technologies since they are aware enough to distinguish between their true, genuine self and "external" influences.
    There is also another possibility that I haven't seen being mentioned anywhere yet and that's one having to do with a past life experience being restimulated/triggered/activated/re-enacted in the here-and-now due to various similarly looking/feeling environmental triggers... said past life being not necessarily experienced on this planet but on (an)other one(s) with the looks and feels of this current one...
    So, basically, their testing of that basic program needs to fulfill this:
    Quote ... they deal in populations and with that, can't help but use statistics to rate their success with their procedure. They need something like a 95% success rate on any population no matter who, where, when, age, gender, religion, etc..
    Hence, the "Chosen Ones" are selected randomly... for the most part... pure Machiavellian psy-op
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

markwilliams (26th June 2018), petra (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm listening to the video above and if it weren't true it would be hysterical. The government and scientists conjuring up hoodoo voodoo. It's just incredible, but sadly I believe it's true.

I'm assuming this is the same Nick Redfern who wrote "The Celestine Prophecy"?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

markwilliams (26th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I'm listening to the video above and if it weren't true it would be hysterical. The government and scientists conjuring up hoodoo voodoo. It's just incredible, but sadly I believe it's true.

I'm assuming this is the same Nick Redfern who wrote "The Celestine Prophecy"?
    No, that was James Redfield. Nick Redfern is a UFO researcher, and a very experienced one, too. Some of his books are in the Avalon Library.

Do see this thread:
    There really is some evidence that the US military-intel apparatus takes very seriously the idea that there's an interdimensional aspect to all this (maybe a major one: the DIA is most interested in the phenomena at the Skinwalker Ranch, for instance) — and that's combined with evidence that not all ETs (or whatever they are!) are benevolent.

The 'Collins Elite' added their own religious (biblical) spin to this, but that's not really a factor. The thesis is really that the visitors, or at least some of them
    1. are malevolent, or maybe even evil
    2. may have 'magical' abilities, and usher in 'bad luck' or misfortune in various forms
    3. don't actually travel here from other planets, but enter from another 'parallel' reality
    4. have manifested over the centuries in different forms, depending on that the witnesses (culturally) expected to see.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th June 2018 at 15:09.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris (26th June 2018), markwilliams (26th June 2018), SunSea (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast