+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: My experience as a targeted individual

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: My experience as a targeted individual

Mark, I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to distinguish if there is real nuts and bolts targeting only, or if it is a way of making one doubt the very reality of "magic" black or white. It's kind of like "they" piggyback situations with just enough of a seed of doubt planted so that you don't know for sure "Is it spiritual, technological, multi-dimensional or a mixture of all three?"

It's like a good cop/bad cop scenario. Very, very tricky.

Keep on talking about it. It's the only chance we have.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hervé (18th August 2018), markwilliams (20th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Valerie,

Yes I know what you mean. I feel as though personally most of it is electronic (at least the harsh parts) but I could be wrong. There seems to be a constant psyop to make me think its aliens or I'm getting psychically attacked.

I guess I can safely post that this is an earthly problem with the tech anyway as I have seen enough evidence (patents, whistleblowers etc) saying coming from earth realm and mans tech

Many thanks.

Will come back here when feel I have something to ask. In the mean time if anyone can answer or has a perspective on any of my last questions then please feel free to contribute.

Mark

4. The Following User Says Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I just listened to an interview the other day, posted on another t.i. thread on this forum by a former black ops contractor who very well explains the technology. His name is Cody Snodgress. His was one of the only interviews I've heard where he explains the nuts and bolts of it, and then hastens to add he believes it is originating from a spiritual level we don't normally see.

In other words an earthly and very real bleed down from a real spiritual war taking place on other levels, but with real technology here on earth. It's well worth the listen and may answer some good, hard questions for you.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1242614
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

markwilliams (21st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks Valerie,

I watched it and it was helpful. Many thanks once again.

Mark

8. The Following User Says Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Valerie Villars (21st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I know. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide the answers. It seems we don't get all of them on this plane, but I am very interested in trying to get them. Thanks to folks like you who are willing to put themselves on the line by being honest, we just may have a shot a making this whole experience better.

I really hope, pray and strive for that.

10. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you. I really appreciate you saying! I pray for your well being.

Lets keep up the fight. All the other issues other than the tech, electronic harassment, AI and TI's are a distraction. This is the only issue we need to all spread as good people. Consistently every day. Electronic harassment and control main issue.

Mark

11. The Following User Says Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I too, have had experiences with this phenomenon. I was shown it is very real, yet I hesitate to suggest what I think it all was. As it seemed in my case.. The things I experienced during that time, were not just limited to voices, and graphics appearing in my environment. I could see how things were playing out around me, almost like life itself was scripted. People speaking what I was thinking, possibly because they inadvertantly heard my "Channel" in their brain... Become aware of that, and be very deliberate in knowing it, and change your intent, and the script organically changes along with your intent.

What I am saying is that when it started, I began to look up weapons, and indeed I began to receive training in weaponry, I then began to look up medical tech, and flyers began to come in the mail of new medical tech... While it could have been someone sending me that stuff to play with my mind, I doubt it.. I think it was something far more profound playing out. That perhaps our reality is far more "plug and play" than we realize, and our brains are the harddrive to the "GAME of life"...

It would seem that you could be looking up ufology, and ufology would just arrive at your doorstep..Literally, you would see one...Ask and ye shall receive type thing.. If you were thinking that everyone was following you, which they always do, because we travel the same roads, you would NOTICE, in a much more refined way, them following more! If you noticed someone saying what you're thinking, they would say MORE of what you're thinking. It seemed that the thought of it alone, made it manifest. Personally, rather than seeing this as an attack on my senses, I would laugh, and change my thoughts to something else I wanted information on. Because of the way the organic nature of it played out, it made me refocus my idea of what and how our reality works!

When I was having my "Contact" experiences, I noticed the image of a face in a tree..(Patterning)... I thought WOW, that's COOL.. And I looked away, and when I looked back there were THOUSANDS of faces in those same trees! I think our brains are much more intricately woven into the fabric of our reality than we realize. Perhaps our collective minds weave reality itself, LITERALLY... I realized that those artists painting forests full of faces in the recent past, were doing so, because they too, had experienced this phenomenon. I DOUBT this is some weaponry.. I felt it was more like the mind being "returned", to work better attuned to reality itself. It almost seemed like someone connected my mind to WIFI. Like EVERYTHING in my life at that point became interactive. In ways we couldn't possibly imagine.

I began to look up things like the "Double slit experiment", where I think it is an atom, can function as both a pattern and a wave. It isn't until you OBSERVE it, that it chooses what it does.. So if you are highly tuned to the nature around you, and you have a thought, then you turn back around and OBSERVE IT , through those thoughts.. Indeed it CAN change. I believe this is why they suggest if you get two or more people together focusing their intent on something, it is indeed more likely to happen.

I know there ARE technologies that can recreate this, holograms, etc. But let's say that isn't whats going on at all. What if our brains are being refined from a larger perspective, and we are instead, being given the opportunity to interact with reality itself, using only our mind, our thoughts literally changing the world as we know it. And I am not suggesting that we decide a new law needs to be created, therefore we write it, and it is so. I am suggesting at a basic fundamental level.. MATTER ITSELF.

My example of what we DON'T know about our brains and their interactions with our environment is the hundred monkey syndrome. Not just that 100 monkeys all begin to wash bananas because they see their friends doing it, but those monkeys on neighboring islands that NEVER SEE IT HAPPEN, yet they too, begin to wash their bananas.Is this because our brains TRANSMIT information that we cannot hear, but that we CAN INDEED learn from? Do our thoughts float around chaotically for others to receive? When you look up remote viewing, and other things, one would assume this could possibly be the case.. Perhaps we are remote learning, without ever knowing it.

And perhaps our thoughts as a whole ARE INDEED creating reality as we know it. And it isn't a weapon at all, we're just all noticing it! Right around the same time, just like the monkeys?..

These are just thoughts I am having because I HAD to ponder such things recently..

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2022), markwilliams (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Diziblueyez for your perspective. I hear where you are coming from but I feel that for me that is the law of attraction or resonance in that whenever I think something then i attract something (sometimes instantly) that verifies that in my existence. Sometimes it can be manipulated too by this technology.

I personally feel for me the technology is definitely a factor that is different from the natural law of attraction that still operates with me. You know (or at least many do - not all do) when something is messing with your thoughts.

So long as it feels right for you I guess and it feels organic, problem is this tech can mimic something feeling organic and make you think it's from you.

I am also wanting to post my thoughts as have been doing quite a lot of research recently. I have come up with the following points for discussion/ questions.

1) Is the cell phone tower thing a cover up story for this electronic mind control when really it may be getting done by microwave transmitters and radio transmitters? The following link by omnisense seems to infer that (unless I am getting the wrong end of the stick)? Omnisense? If so, where does that leave 5G in terms of how bad this is for humans generally? (is this another issue entirely?)
    2) For V2K to work on you do there need to be perpetrators near you with directed energy weapons? Somebody said they did? I am not convinced at all as seems to operate wherever you go in my case? Maybe this is all done by microwave and radio transmitters directly also?
    3) The more and more I research into this the more that I seem to see that the issue of targeted individuals is not an isolated phenomenon, but actually we are all targeted individuals in a sense. I am not sure but I believe that they may be monitoring everyone's thoughts now via remote neural monitoring and then controlling via microwave/ RF etc? It may just be that some people get targeted more than others to the point where it is felt or noticed as overt i.e. targeted individuals.

Omnisense you once messaged me saying that the technology was in everyone's minds by 2012? Did you mean specifically that they were using remote-neural monitoring and electronic control via RF/ microwave by this time? Just how embedded in society is this technology and just how deep does it run? How much influence does it have on the average individuals life in general? I may be wrong as to how embedded into society it is hence why I put this up for discussion.

Many thanks once again,

Mark

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Inaiá (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), what is a name? (29th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

My example of what we DON'T know about our brains and their interactions with our environment is the hundred monkey syndrome. Not just that 100 monkeys all begin to wash bananas because they see their friends doing it, but those monkeys on neighboring islands that NEVER SEE IT HAPPEN, yet they too, begin to wash their bananas.Is this because our brains TRANSMIT information that we cannot hear, but that we CAN INDEED learn from? Do our thoughts float around chaotically for others to receive? When you look up remote viewing, and other things, one would assume this could possibly be the case.. Perhaps we are remote learning, without ever knowing it.
    I truly like your thinking and I am thinking pretty much along the same lines. Therefore the necessity to increase one's own consciousness to create love and wisdom, if it is our intention.

Just a remark: the monkey washed potatoes, not bananas. lolllll

MarkWilliams: I think that the attraction is much more creation from us, it is much more active than we think. Attraction is more passive and does not represent the reality of intention and its impact. We create... My opinion
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Inaiá (31st August 2018), markwilliams (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (29th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Flash,

I could not agree more. The real law of attraction is what we think feel and do we become. Action is very necessary. I agree on the collective consciousness aspect also awareness in itself can travel and make a species grow in consciousness.

Many thanks for your input,

Mark

19. The Following User Says Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Flash (9th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The targeter perps who attack me have stolen eggs, embryos, pre-term fetuses, and newborns from me, and have performed unwanted abortions and miscarriages upon me. I have only just remembered most of them, but know that due to my DNA being related to some very important figures during the 1970's that some of the assassinations that I saw which included the introduction of imposters has resulted in the imposters' need of trying to legitimize their identity by taking my DNA, and offspring. Kruschev's family and administration assassinators/imposters stealing DNA and embryos from some of the Nixon Administration family's whom they did not murder in total. Now I understand why they didn't kill ALL of us: So that they could keep coming back for DNA. I have a lot of stolen children in the hand of America's enemies. And these enemies are performing crimes against humanity, and war crimes upon the American people. In stealing my American DNA, they are extending their means of impostering for the means of Perfidy. This is big. This is local around me in two towns especially where the Axis of Evil has been overwintering, and growing their ranks.....where they infiltrated every church, and every group/cult/secret society as fake white Americans (Russians, Nazis, and light Islamic Middle Easterners) who were really our Arch enemies of the 1960's and 1970's who were trying to take over the world and caused terrible wars and atrocities: The Axis of Evil-Russia and the Middle East combo. Due to impostering, and the very potent inbreeding defect/syndromes of part of the Axis of Evil war party who nested here, they need Nixon administration relatives DNA to become "more healthy", and in case they are detected and their chromosomes tested. They have fresh batch DNA....

If I were a University professor of Biology and Chemistry, who had worked many years for the Center for Disease Control and the FDA would you think that they might want to steal some smarty pants DNA from me? Well.....it was even more than that. Yet I have brain damage, and am forced into unemployment, and they are trying to force bankruptcy. The targeting and brain damage make me feel like a unwanted freak of nature. Do I walk around looking like someone that they would steal DNA from? They fixed that part to make the truth "appear" ludicrous. The Pentagon has let my family down. But why? More than one of my relatives was in the CIA in the 1970's and were assassinated.....they would have been thus impostered.....how much therefore of the Pentagon really has been Our Guys?
    Last edited by Molly4US; 8th September 2018 at 21:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3