Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My experience as a targeted individual

1. Link to Post #21
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: My experience as a targeted individual

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I'm listening to the video above and if it weren't true it would be hysterical. The government and scientists conjuring up hoodoo voodoo. It's just incredible, but sadly I believe it's true.

I'm assuming this is the same Nick Redfern who wrote "The Celestine Prophecy"?
    No, that was James Redfield. Nick Redfern is a UFO researcher, and a very experienced one, too. Some of his books are in the Avalon Library.

Do see this thread:
    There really is some evidence that the US military-intel apparatus takes very seriously the idea that there's an interdimensional aspect to all this (maybe a major one: the DIA is most interested in the phenomena at the Skinwalker Ranch, for instance) — and that's combined with evidence that not all ETs (or whatever they are!) are benevolent.

The 'Collins Elite' added their own religious (biblical) spin to this, but that's not really a factor. The thesis is really that the visitors, or at least some of them
    1. are malevolent, or maybe even evil
    2. may have 'magical' abilities, and usher in 'bad luck' or misfortune in various forms
    3. don't actually travel here from other planets, but enter from another 'parallel' reality
    4. have manifested over the centuries in different forms, depending on that the witnesses (culturally) expected to see.
    I haven't read the report, but what you have listed here matches 100 percent with my own experience. Some of it maybe extraterrestrial, but the malevolent entities I came across were all from the underworld. According to my own sources, the earth itself is a dimensional portal as are globe-shaped structures in the universe. All planets, moons, stars, etc... are stargates at their core and either connect to faraway places in space and time or to other dimensions.

As you go deeper, towards the core of the earth, you shift into another dimension. These malevolent entities, that we have feared for thousands of years, can get to us from their deep underground realm. Stories about various underground civilisations and the magical beings that inhabit them, including malevolent ones, are not a myth.

They are not only underground, but in another dimension and are not visible to our physical senses. But they can still manipulate us from the underworld. I have seen some of this with my own eyes when I was pulled down from my body astrally. The beings I encountered there looked exactly like you would expect them to. This is all real and not a myth at all. They would prefer to keep us in ignorance about it, as we, the surface dwellers are much easier to manipulate this way.

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many thanks for everyone's incredibly helpful posts. Just to make things simple I will address this question to sun sea after his post (but if anyone else has insight on this then please feel free to chip in)

I will then put my general post after this more specifically to everyone.

Hi Sun sea, many thanks for your incredibly helpful post. Can I just clarify - you are not saying that meditations in general are 'bad' are you and set you up for possession? I gather that what you are saying is that meditations written on these ascension sites and specifically done to ascend in whatever practice they are doing is not desirable? I have read that right have I? Is general meditation still ok and even ok after been affected by these forces?

For example meditation like vipassana is this good or is even that harmful in yours (and others opinions)? Meditations helps you to 'go within generally' does it not and that is good? Is it only meditations and rituals that are performed by these ascension/spiritual cult groups that are bad? Have I read what you are saying correct?

I was part of an ascension system twice for a couple of years and used to do the meditations in another Joshua David Stone book (ascension guru) but am now completely out as realised danger in that and the new age.

If it is simply this /these alien group that is still harassing me alone without government technology then how do I best get out of it? Do you know if these alien groups that possess people use technology in the same way as the government artificial machines or is it directly through energy that they possess/ control?

Is just coming away from any spiritual activity that may be relating/ tapping into these groups and just generally getting your life back and using positive thoughts/ law of attraction to free yourself by affirmation the best ways to go in this case? i.e. you will eventually disentangle yourself from them by stopping all activity that worsens it?

Many thanks for your reply, Mark
    Last edited by markwilliams; 26th June 2018 at 17:01.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

SunSea (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

many thanks for your replies. I think that I will firstly explain a bit about my history in spirituality and then my symptoms to best identify the cause and then it may help me define better what the situation is. Then I will ask questions of what can do once have best idea of cause.

Just to let people know so understand I have been experiencing quite a lot of difficulty concentrating at times, summarising and making decisions despite the large amount I have read/researched but these posts are helping so thanks for your help. I am at the stage now where I have done the research and am starting to form ideas but really just need to clarify what the situation is better so that I can take the most appropriate action. I have limited money to spend on tech solutions and so if I was going to 'invest' on that technology level with frequency jammers etc I would want to know if it was going to likely work before investing. Many thanks.

I have an idea what may have caused this but any help to identify exactly what my symptoms are showing (i.e. who are doing this and any potential 'technology' that may be causing this) and then I will be in a better situation to know exactly how to approach this).

I have been into spirituality for about 8 years (and a little more before that).

I think the main areas of concern is that I used ascension meditations in Joshua David Stones book in 2011 (for about 4 months in total which included calling in energies etc) and then I was part of an ascension group website called energetic synthesis for 2 separate periods of a year (this could have been one of the main problems/ causes). This was in 2015 and 2017.

I have also tried many different spiritual techniques over the years such as vipassana (including 10 day retreat), praying (lots), calling in Jesus for healing, ascended masters (somewhat), crystals, basic hatha yoga, a little 5 rythems and various other spiritual activities. I have come away from all spiritual activity whilst I am figuring out what exactly situation is and best way forward.

the symptoms that I am currently experiencing are:

1) I can feel energy/ frequency (and their related thoughts/ thought form) coming into various parts of my head. The most common parts they come into are the 'third eye' area or bridge of the nose and where the crown is. But they also come in from the left side of the skull and the back of head also. It feels as though some energy construct is attached/ plastered to my forehead and around my upper body and then around my general body to a lesser degree. In the past I deemed this to be a spiritual attachment but now I believe it could have been a psyop 'false' spiritual attachment and not real, created by technology.

2) I can also experience energy/ frequency coming into various parts of my body such as I can feel something in my tailbone/ lower back or coming into my tailbone/ lower back. It is hard to determine what it is but recently in the last week it has been slightly painful and have slight bad back.

3) I also feel the pulses/ manipulation from the thought forms aiming to instigate my body into action, which I have gained quite good awareness of now and just stay present with.

4) It can create experiences all around the body making me (in the past when was less wise) think that I have problems in certain areas of my body such as my liver, spleen etc but these are never true and I see them for what they are and stay present now.

5) Basically it can create the illusion of any false experience or situation. I can feel them/it when tries to come into crown with a thought form manipulation in like almost a 'pocket' energy impulse.

I am incredibly aware of these pyops now which is good as very am very sensitive to energy.

Now I would like to ask judging by my situation explained here (and my whole thread) what might be the situation exactly (who might be doing this - just alien groups or government psyops or both?) and what technology/ energetic influence has occurred with me? …..and therefore what may be the best techniques to overcome this?

Like I mentioned I am starting to form ideas but not quite certain yet.

There are many solutions that I have already done a lot of research on and have come up with the following methods of stopping v2k harassment/ electronic interference/ alien interference, but now I want to determine the best of these methods by speaking to the people on this forum and actually see if anyone has broken free using any of these methods? Or at least made tangible measurable progress?

1) Signal jammers to block out radio frequencies and microwaves and all other manipulative/ satellite frequencies?

2) Faraday cages and other room shielding methods such as aluminium teflon sheets around the room?

3) I have read the mind control guide by Tim Riffat who recommends using graham stetzer rfi filters uk in all the sockets in the house and Teflon sheets behind the sockets to stop electronic interference or dirty energy coming into the house? Anyone had success with Tim Riffats guide to defeating mind control systems?

4) I have seen radio frequency/ microwave shielding technology clothing and caps etc that are supposed to shield out (to a degree) the harmful technology? (I bought a cap but it did not do anything)

5) Also seen these frequency counter measures such as these which are supposed to help by emitting scalar technology - https://quwave.com/defender.html

6) I have been on a site called voice to skull http://www.voicetoskull.com/arguments.html and he talks about it from a scientific stand point saying that it is quantum entanglement from alien groups and mentions tactics such as thinking logically, not getting trapped in the arguments they try and impose, coming away from religion and focusing on matter and energy. While he doesn't say it directly I think he implies that we have managed to break out of a lot of control by coming away from religion in the past and so he implies that this is possible for an individual to come out of it by thinking logically, scientifically and coming away from religious ideals? maybe it is my perception also BUT I THINK THAT HE IS IMPLYING THAT BREAKING FREE IS POSSiBLE BY COMING 'AWAY' FROM IT ALL? HAS ANYONE MANAGED TO BREAK FREE BY COMING AWAY FROM ALL OF THIS THEORY COMPLETELY AND JUST FOCUSING ON GETTING THERE LIFE BACK AND LIVING THEIR LIFE FULLY, BEING JOYFUL, DISTRACTING ONESELF AND COMING AWAY FROM ANY OF THIS INFORMATION THAT MIGHT GET THEM TRAPPED INTO THE CONTROL SYSTEMS AGAIN OR PARANOID THINKING (POSSIBLY BY QUANTUM DE- ENTANGELMENT WHICH WOULD MEAN BREAKING THE CONNECTION TO THESE ALIEN GROUPS BY COMING AWAY?) (THE AUTHOR TALKS ABOUT QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT AND SEEMS TO SUGGEST QUANTUM DE-ENTANGLEMENT IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE ABOVE METHODS AND POSSIBLY COMING AWAY FROM IT WHICH THE AUTHOR APPEARS TO BE INDIRECTLY IMPLYING WORKS EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER MENTIONS THE TERM QUANUM DE- ENTANGLEMENT EXACTLY HE ONLY TALKS ABOUT QUANTUM ENTAGLEMENT)

7) Also I have seen a lady say that do not see yourself as targeted as your thoughts have the power to create your reality? Has anyone managed to break free from using positive thinking/ law of attraction and simply seeing themselves as well?

8) Removing implants

Has anyone managed to break free from this and overcome being a targeted individual or at least made progressive and measurable progress? How did you do it? In particular did you use any of the above results or was it something else that worked? What may work in my situation given the symptoms and history provided?

I am particularly interested in anyone who has broken out of this using faraday cages and other shielding methods? Do these shielding methods even work?

Also, I am particularly interested in anyone who has freed themselves by using either points 6 and 7 (or both) i.e. made measurable and progressive progress by stopping thinking about it altogether and focusing on being incredibly joyful/loving in their life and living their life to the absolute maximum?

OR

Used the power of their mind to overcome it through affirmation and creating the best emotions in themselves? (law of attraction) or simply changed their beliefs about being a targeted individual and seen the results manifest in their lives?

Many thanks for your replies in advance.

Mark

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Orph (27th June 2018), SunSea (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

You have now a good picture of deception tools they are using on TI and I have to say that beside all the torture, we are getting more aware of the sorrounding and we can see through the veil that most people can't. I don't know if someone got rid of that stuff but I don't think we can get to a solution from this position, because we are dealing with "beings" who monitor every single step. I think that most important for us is to learn and protect from all those kind of deception tools ( physical, psycological, synthetic, spiritual). Its important to defend in various ways, because they are using multiple techniques of deception and control. If I have to give an advice, it will be : NEVER LOOSE HOPE (even if you are in the darkest and hopless situation), have a great faith and stay balanced.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 26th June 2018 at 21:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm listening to the video above and if it weren't true it would be hysterical. The government and scientists conjuring up hoodoo voodoo. It's just incredible, but sadly I believe it's true.

I'm assuming this is the same Nick Redfern who wrote "The Celestine Prophecy"?
    No, that was James Redfield. Nick Redfern is a UFO researcher, and a very experienced one, too. Some of his books are in the Avalon Library.

Do see this thread:
    There really is some evidence that the US military-intel apparatus takes very seriously the idea that there's an interdimensional aspect to all this (maybe a major one: the DIA is most interested in the phenomena at the Skinwalker Ranch, for instance) — and that's combined with evidence that not all ETs (or whatever they are!) are benevolent.

The 'Collins Elite' added their own religious (biblical) spin to this, but that's not really a factor. The thesis is really that the visitors, or at least some of them
    1. are malevolent, or maybe even evil
    2. may have 'magical' abilities, and usher in 'bad luck' or misfortune in various forms
    3. don't actually travel here from other planets, but enter from another 'parallel' reality
    4. have manifested over the centuries in different forms, depending on that the witnesses (culturally) expected to see.
    Lol, thanks Bill. I'm done with video and it's really incredible. There was one part of my multi-leveled experience with the guy drugged and raped me. It jives with the video.

He had a very strange little man with him. At the time, I was so filled with joy and love (classic kundalini in the beginning) that it didn't strike me as malevolent till much, much later. He was smaller than me with a big forehead, but here's the thing. He looked human but seemed to function as more of some kind of slave, as referenced in the video. In retrospect, there were parts of my experience where I was interacting with some other dimension.

The video talks about golems and/or homunculus and I am fairly sure, five years later, this is what this man had with him. I know it sounds fantastic or bizarre, but I lived fantastic and bizarre for quite some time. http://www.ancient-origins.net/artif...-powers-002928

This guy even told me not to pay attention to the little guy. Maybe I could see things at that point, which are out of our normal range of vision. Well, obviously I could.

@Mark, as you can see, this is a very complex and multi-layered subject. Sunsea's video is really worth listening to for information. It's a really tough position to be in and you have to keep digging. From my perspective, I can't recommend technology to block technology or dismiss it, because mine was a spiritual targeting. I have no doubt there is copy cat targeting by the government and other nefarious people. It just wasn't the way mine happened.

I've suggested this before. Perhaps you could go way out in the country, away from buildings, people, etc. and see if you still experience the symptoms. Just a little experiment.

Based on what you posted, my guess would be that you picked something up from guided meditation. I was told by a very knowledgeable person to stay away from that, for the reason posted. And I don't care what others say, I wouldn't give up on prayer to benevolent entities for help and protection. I like Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Mother, but that's from my own intuition.

I didn't pray for a long time, just as you said, because I couldn't figure out who was on first, so to speak. But I'm past all that now and I do know there are benevolent helpers. You have to sort that part out yourself.

I'm with you in heart and spirit.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 26th June 2018 at 21:07.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Orph (27th June 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Val...you made me laugh with your "who was on first" remark! Good way to put it!!

Don't know if you've had time to watch the latest Ronald Bernard video; he talks from perspective of having been on the Dark Side. At the end, his friend gives an excellent "prayer".

You are correct...we each have to come to our own conclusions & Avalon is a good place to start digging for answers!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have 2 points to make related to what Chris said in post #21 and what Valerie said in post #25.

Many thanks for all your contributions. To Chris what do you mean by:

Quote As you go deeper, towards the core of the earth, you shift into another dimension.
    How would one do that or access these deeper realms by spiritual practice or by accident (or whatever someone does in their life)? Think I am way off the mark but would never be caused by going barefoot on the ground or sitting near trees? What is your honest opinion? This could not take you deeper into earth realms? Being in nature only creates relaxation in my experience and helps. Interested in your opinion.

Thanks Valerie for your post and your very kind words. My personal belief is that these beings of light are largely if not totally psysops but many thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated. I think praying is prone to pysop energy coming through but I am not sure it worsens your situation in any way (if praying to universe or god) unless you are praying to a specific entity or can be deceived into false god beliefs with the former (Luckily I tend to be aware of this manipulation coming through now at least so can discern on any subsequent' god' manipulation based on 'belief'). I believe the control is there anyway if you have been targeted, but when praying to entities maybe might worsen it because then you may get spiritual beings posing as beings of light on top of the psyops.

I too am of the opinion that there must too be benevolent helpers but I am not seeing the evidence right now and a lot of what I have been through seems to have been a massive psyop.

Also just to clarify, why do you believe guided meditation can set you up for control? What about other meditations? Do you deem them as dangerous? My current understanding is that anything in which you go within is safe (such as meditation) and anything where you are calling in beings and things that are outside of you can set you up for entity manipulation and psyops. What would be the difference between prayer and meditation because in some ways they are the same thing (connecting with source) and unless doing guided meditations with unsafe entities or as part of an unsafe spiritual/ascension group I don't think you would do harm. However guided meditations visualising big orange white balls of light coming in etc could easily allow you to be deceived into a entity with false intention taking advantage of you perhaps.

I believe the way forward may be through distraction, living my life, working, living in the heart and being present and not tapping back into these systems. I think I will give this a try first before looking into protective tech measures as not heard that these totally work and get you into a defensive mindset. I believe that love and living in the moment are key.

I would have thought meditation on the breath and body scanning meditations (like vipassana) would be safe?

What do other people deem about meditations whether they are safe or lead you up for manipulation? If so which type lead you up for manipulation? (only guided etc).

What about other grounded practices like basic yoga practices and hatha yoga? I would again have thought these would be fine as it is just moving the body into shapes and would not be prone to entity manipulation?

What about praying to the universe or god (I only do the former and am aware of any psyops). Does this tap you into entity systems?

My experience is that when I do virtually any activity or many day to day actions even I get false pysop energy coming through that relates to what I am doing but does not come from me. I don’t believe that this really makes you worse per say – only if you are doing something to a being or source outside of yourself. What do others think?

Although I am not convinced I am open to the idea that anything that creates a 'response' from any action with the false pysop energy (even if it is praying to a benevolent force like the general universe or general meditation) or creating a response from them may be 'bad' in some ways as maybe the energy itself that they 'give' to you in response may deepen their control? Maybe coming away is the only real remedy? What do others think?

Val do you have a link for the latest Ronald Bernard video please?

Also, I just want to post some questions regarding where I am at so far. There are certain things that make me think that it just government psyops and there are other things that suggest that it is alien interference. I am more sure now that it is government psyops although I have also noticed that whenever I was in these ascension systems or focused on aliens in any way my symptoms got worse. There may be a chance that these are psyops straight from alien A.I. but I do not believe this anymore. I believe the likely cause is the government psyops and then using these systems has not exactly helped as perhaps set me up for psyops due to the collaboration between alien groups and government. The reason I believe this is because the quality of the communication coming through is very random and feels more like a machine than alien interference making me sure this is what I am primarily dealing with.

I have been reading the main target individual thread and there are some good things on there also.

Would be incredibly grateful if people could continue to contribute to answers to post #23 and #6 especially regarding any of the technology if works, law of attraction and giving space to the whole thing as I am still clarifying many things through this thread and general reading

Kind regards and many thanks for your contributions,

Mark

13. The Following User Says Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markwilliams (here)
    I have 2 points to make related to what Chris said in post #21 and what Valerie said in post #25.

Many thanks for all your contributions. To Chris what do you mean by:

Quote As you go deeper, towards the core of the earth, you shift into another dimension.
    How would one do that or access these deeper realms by spiritual practice or by accident (or whatever someone does in their life)? Think I am way off the mark but would never be caused by going barefoot on the ground or sitting near trees? What is your honest opinion? This could not take you deeper into earth realms? Being in nature only creates relaxation in my experience and helps. Interested in your opinion.
    The Earth is not what we think it is and neither are any of the other celestial objects in the Solar System. At their core all are stargates, interdimensional portals so to speak. You could say that they are torsion field generators that create a holographic matrix, though the source information comes from the centre of the Galaxy and the stars and planets act as relay stations, transmitting the waveform information and energy received and converting it into a 3-dimensional holographic matrix. It is a larger version of Star Trek's holodeck basically. The matrix is created at the core of each celestial object and extends outwards in three dimensions, which is why it is globe-shaped. All globe-shaped celestial objects are layered, that is you basically shift into different dimensions or densities, depending on how far you are from the core.

The Earth's outer crust is basically like a honeycomb inside, it has large caverns that are connected to each other. It is what we know as the Underworld, the Abyss or Hades. The dead are thought to reside deep underground since if you go deep enough, you shift into the Astral dimension, which is where discarnate spirits dwell. They are basically trapped in that dimension and can only come into ours briefly, or if they do, they remain invisible to us. This only applies to what we call spirits. There are physical beings with physical bodies who reside nearer to the earth's surface. Some are benevolent, though most are not.

There are detailed descriptions of the underworld in many ancient texts, including what are referred to as the circles of the underworld. They are called circles, because they are all in a different dimension and there are different circles as you get closer to the earth's core. You can't easily move from one circle to the other, because it requires a dimensional shift.

The core of the earth is a smaller version of the sun's core. It is called the inner sun, hidden sun or black sun. This is the dimensional portal that allows what we call demons or ETs to come into our reality and to our planet from faraway places in both space and time. Cults that worship the black sun, such as the Thule society, which gave birth to the Nazis and the Holocaust, worship the beings of the underworld as gods.

When we hear about various occult rituals, especially those that involve human sacrifice, they are performed for the benefit of these beings, to feed them or to allow them to materialise in this reality. The Holocaust in particular was a massive human sacrifice ritual to these demonic beings. They never keep their promises and those that serve them always fail in the end. Just ask Hitler or Moctezuma.

This has nothing to do with the concept of mother earth or gaia, that is a completely different thing and is basically personification of mother nature. It is the female manifestation of God (shakti) which creates nature (prakriti). But the portal and the matrix created by it is of the demiurge, the false creator of the false reality posing as a false God. His agents are known as the archons. I write about them extensively on my thread.

Now, you may wonder how I know all this? Some of it is research, but most of it is direct experience and what various astral and spiritual entities have told me. I have been both to the Heaven and the Underworld as spirit. I have seen the beings that dwell there with my own eyes and I interacted with them. They told me and showed me many things that I have not revealed on this forum. In time I may reveal some of it.

I do not allow the beings of the underworld to contact me any more, since I learnt how to create a protective shield around me. They cannot even come near me now. I only communicate with the beings of the upper world, that is heaven. Inanna chiefly, since she is Queen of Heaven.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th June 2018 at 17:57. Reason: fixed quote formatting

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,223 times in 32,908 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    The core of the earth is a smaller version of the sun's core. It is called the inner sun, hidden sun or black sun.
    No, it's not.

This is a thread about Targeted Individuals. (Mark Williams' questions and issues, specifically.) Please do focus on reality to help the guy. Being a TI is a physical problem, not an astral or an esoteric one.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (29th June 2018), Chris (27th June 2018), deborah7371 (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th June 2018), markwilliams (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), Omni (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many thanks for everyone's incredibly helpful posts. Just to make things simple I will address this question to sun sea after his post (but if anyone else has insight on this then please feel free to chip in)

I will then put my general post after this more specifically to everyone.

Hi Sun sea, many thanks for your incredibly helpful post. Can I just clarify - you are not saying that meditations in general are 'bad' are you and set you up for possession? I gather that what you are saying is that meditations written on these ascension sites and specifically done to ascend in whatever practice they are doing is not desirable? I have read that right have I? Is general meditation still ok and even ok after been affected by these forces?

For example meditation like vipassana is this good or is even that harmful in yours (and others opinions)? Meditations helps you to 'go within generally' does it not and that is good? Is it only meditations and rituals that are performed by these ascension/spiritual cult groups that are bad? Have I read what you are saying correct?

I was part of an ascension system twice for a couple of years and used to do the meditations in another Joshua David Stone book (ascension guru) but am now completely out as realised danger in that and the new age.

If it is simply this /these alien group that is still harassing me alone without government technology then how do I best get out of it? Do you know if these alien groups that possess people use technology in the same way as the government artificial machines or is it directly through energy that they possess/ control?

Is just coming away from any spiritual activity that may be relating/ tapping into these groups and just generally getting your life back and using positive thoughts/ law of attraction to free yourself by affirmation the best ways to go in this case? i.e. you will eventually disentangle yourself from them by stopping all activity that worsens it?

Many thanks for your reply, Mark
    Hi Mark, Yes, the visualization meditations set up by Ascention groups are undesirable and lead a person off track. People believe they are raising their vibration etc. by following a "higher" path but they're really subverting their best intentions for progress into delusion. Creating these elaborate fantasies in the mind do nothing to move a person forward, quite the opposite in fact. And your right about never calling entities in from outside yourself, its way to risky. I dont meditate so I dont have any real experience with that but I was speaking specifically about new age practices and meditations.

Quote Do you know if these alien groups that possess people use technology in the same way as the government artificial machines or is it directly through energy that they possess/ control?
    They dont need any machines but make contact through the mind of those who invite them in. We can call them aliens, which is a more recent term, but they go way back in human history so there has been a lot written about them. From what I've read and experienced, their main focus is religious infiltration, the spiritual foundation of humanity.

Quote Is just coming away from any spiritual activity that may be relating/ tapping into these groups and just generally getting your life back and using positive thoughts/ law of attraction to free yourself by affirmation the best ways to go in this case? i.e. you will eventually disentangle yourself from them by stopping all activity that worsens it?
    Yes, this is the best path I think and it worked for me. Get back to the "simple" things in life, turn away and do other self nourishing practices. Disengage from all activity, as you have it seems, and they loose interest. Your no longer a tasty morsel to chomp on. Positive thoughts and the law of attraction can be another mind/spirit twister however, and needs to be done in the correct manner as I see it. These concepts have been popularized by the new age crowd, and are superficial "recipes" to better ones life, subdue or gloss over deeper and more meaningful issues that need to be addressed. It is just another "ritual" in a sense and another new age practice. I see it this way, we do our best to lead a good life, be a person that shows and practices integrity, respects all life and strives to embody the more advanced qualities of a human being such as compassion and being thoughtful of others welfare. One looks within to see where there is darkness, which is ignorance and wrong thinking. This is where we need to grow and transform ourselves and where the real work takes place. So avoiding "the dark" isn't a helpful practice either, for within the dark are the seeds of light. Clean up ones body as the vessel or receiver so nourishing, supportive energy can come in. This is very important otherwise we're constantly bogged down in spirit and are more susceptible to everything of a lower nature. I think its important to recognize that we are part of a vast, living system that supports us as part of itself, is infinitely intelligent and wants us to progress positively. We Choose to align ourselves with these principles, are recognized for our efforts AND then we attract goodness into our lives. So its not a easy fix of just reciting words, it takes real work on the self. Affirmations do seem helpful at times as is prayer for aligning ourselves with the higher power which is our intention I presume. Being Grateful is a good one, connects us right away.

I was involved in such a group as you describe. When I earnestly applied myself to the meditations (fantastic, complicated imagery) I felt a change come over my body as the meditation took affect. This caused an immediate, alarming shock to my very being at a core level and i STOPPED immediately. I saw that the repeated meditations where laying down pathways for my being to be possessed. If I had continued I may have had symptoms as you do now. Associated with this group was also the possible use of man made tech. such as sonic beaming (happened only once) and a suspicious, unmarked white van parked outside my home just when I decided to drop the whole thing. I also think dream manipulation could have been occurring with the groups participants. My conclusion was both systems where at work. I might add, I had a strong interest in ufo subjects for many years and my conviction was, they are the good guys, but that is no longer how I see it. My interests and beliefs set me up for this experience. Live and learn.

As a result I resolutely turned away and with some time all interference stopped. Its ironic, these groups are SO complicated in their instructions for our ascension, have us doing psychic contortions to try and progress when the real way is very simple. Just endeavor to be the best person we can be. Its not very exciting or glamorous, its nuts and bolts, chop wood and carry water. These groups also foster a false image of oneself as being "chosen", "special" and above others. What a bunch of garbage. In many ways the new religion is very much like the old.

Don't want to be preachy. Good luck. Yoga in Nature...BINGO, That will do you good.
    Last edited by SunSea; 27th June 2018 at 19:10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Padmé (20th August 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Mark, I've never really meditated. It was just some advice I got (not to do guided) when I was sorting my way through the targeting.

I have to say that Sunsea has said everything much better than I could.

That said, I believe there were a few main things that got me through and out of the situation. However, it's taken me years to realize what they were. I was winging it while I was being targeted and I believe my intuition is what got me through. These are the main things that helped me in retrospect:

1) I refused to be in fear. It was literally an act of will of heroic proportions. (on my part; I'm not saying I'm a hero), just that it was incredible the control I had to get over my self in order to do this.

2) Trust yourself. Become your own best friend.

3) Nature, nature, nature.

4) Music, music, music. It has to be of a higher nature. If you follow number 2, then number 4 comes easily.

Know there are many who are rooting for you. Peace.

Valerie
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Padmé (20th August 2018), SunSea (27th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

One more thing. It's really important you stay GROUNDED. Do you have any animals, a dog or something grounded and real around or with you?

I can't tell you how much my dog helped, believe or not. It helped me to concentrate on a living creature that was dependent upon me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Padmé (20th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mark, I've never really meditated. It was just some advice I got (not to do guided) when I was sorting my way through the targeting.

I have to say that Sunsea has said everything much better than I could.

That said, I believe there were a few main things that got me through and out of the situation. However, it's taken me years to realize what they were. I was winging it while I was being targeted and I believe my intuition is what got me through. These are the main things that helped me in retrospect:

1) I refused to be in fear. It was literally an act of will of heroic proportions. (on my part; I'm not saying I'm a hero), just that it was incredible the control I had to get over my self in order to do this.

2) Trust yourself. Become your own best friend.

3) Nature, nature, nature.

4) Music, music, music. It has to be of a higher nature. If you follow number 2, then number 4 comes easily.

Know there are many who are rooting for you. Peace.

Valerie
    Well said. Its been 4 years since I left this all behind so its a bit difficult remembering the details but dealing with ones fear is definitely a priority. Trusting oneself and following intuition are certainly helpful, yes. Its like taking one small step after another and pretty soon your out of the woods. Nature is a powerful healer and music too! Its kind of hard for me to speak about these things because to some degree its like putting myself back in the muck. I learned a tremendous amount from the whole affair though and I've become pretty good at spotting all sorts of deception because of it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there,

Would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has posted on my thread and also to sunsea who you have really helped me in your recent posts and Valerie also for your exceptional kindness and love. Thank you. I am now feeling much stronger and clearer and I had to come away from this for a while just to get some perspective but now I am making this my mission to share about this programme as much as I can and am doing it daily despite the attacks. I really feel it is our top duty as people to do this as there is nothing more important to inform people of the electronic harassment programme by shadow government/ intelligence agencies.

I have a question and have tried researching this but not come up with too much.

Do people know where exactly these artificial intelligence machines/ computers are based that are sending these electronic harassment attacks?

I have heard people say that they are M15 and M16 (maybe M16 more?) I have also heard menwith hill mentioned near Harrogate as a local 'disperser' after the signal is sent from M15. Also heard Sweden may be involved as there is a lot of this tech being abused there I read.

Does anyone know exactly where they are sending them from?

If they do I have an idea that we should protest outside or do something to get on the news or something. Knowledge is power and if I knew where they were doing it from with certainty this would change the game.

I am also trying to 'attract' someone who knows exactly where I am getting targeted from with this EH who contacts me or comes to me and also whistleblows. This is possible I feel.

Many thanks anyhow.

Mark

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,223 times in 32,908 posts

Do people know where exactly these artificial intelligence machines/ computers are based that are sending these electronic harassment attacks?
    Well, in at least some instances (see TheDisinhibitedBrain/ Anne's thread here) they may be real people, operating with weaponized, targeted (maybe technologically augmented) telepathy. It might not be machine-automated at all, though of course theoretically it could be.

Whatever technology is being used to do this, it's likely to be something that's independent of distance: or else you'd get an inverse square law reduction of the signal, quite rapidly. The signal would just dissipate as it traveled. Like shouting to someone across a field.

Even a really powerful arc light would be practically nothing (if you could see it at all!) from the other side of the Atlantic. And the same with radio waves, unless (as with cellphone towers and radio masts) there were regular repeater stations.

Regular radio signals can travel vast distances all on their own (ask any radio ham), and travel round the curve of the Earth by bouncing off the ionosphere. But often the signal is distorted and weak by the time it arrives.

It seems unlikely that TI phenomena are caused by radio waves. Or else, tinfoil hats really MIGHT work. (And besides, you'd be able to find a radio frequency for a ham radio operator to tune into with a good receiver.)
    (Do note, however, that Dr Robert Duncan advises that a room 100% lined with ceramic tiles, on walls, floor and ceiling, can be an effective insulator.)
    Telepathic messages (as with other energies that somehow impact or affect the body, like those generated by Rife or Radionics machines), reach people instantly and independently of distance, and don't fade away the further you are from the source.

What this suggests to me is that the origin of all this could be anywhere at all... and, if so, it might not even be possible by any technical means to locate the source. But, they could be remote viewed to find out that the h*** is going on, and just who where the perpetrators are.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2018), markwilliams (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi thanks Bill very much for your reply.

I would say that my targeting seems to follow a number of patterns. One is that it's almost like the technology (or whatever it is) can be super intelligent and intuitive. For example when I am doing some work it can come up with genius solutions instantly out of nowhere and 'say them' in the best way. That's how it appears anyhow. If it was a machine or artificial intelligence then would it be able to be so intelligent and responsive instantly? I'm not so sure.

The voices can also seem to be complete nonsense as if they are getting released by some kind of non alive, non consciousness thinking machine, computer or AI. For example it can almost sound like a meaningless dialogue of drivel and contrasting ideas/ thoughts that just seem to conflict each other constantly and make no sense (like as if on a tape recording). This may suggest that there is a computer/ AI or non consciousness element.

There is also an element to the technology that definitely relates somewhat to what Anne said in thread that it appears like humans are actually talking to me and saying things that humans would say (not a machine or aliens). because they are saying it in a human way and maybe even using more human language or 'slang' 'idioms' in some cases. This appears to come in bursts and waves like they only come through and say it every now and again but sometimes it can mainly come through in this form.

Another interesting pattern that shows up is that when I am about to post some of omnisenses material or otherwise it is like all of a sudden I cannot take action at times and this is where the main thrust of thee energetic force is (i.e trying to stop me from posting). But then also I get like a flash with the opposite suggestion which in the past used to feel weird in between this, but I am now firmly convinced that for the most part they do not want me posting because it seems so hard even though at times the opposite suggestion may come through.

It seems as though there is a pysop where they are constantly trying to make me believe that the perps are aliens. I feel as though all of this is coming from the same place although I may be wrong (i.e. not aliens AND human earth sources). I know that when I speak about this to others that it tries to stop me speaking out the most to others when I have blamed it on 'shadow' government forces as oppose to coming from aliens directly from another space or time.

My conclusion is that it is most probable that this is something that is coming from within the earth and the earth atmospheres realm although I do not know why at times it seems to be so intelligent and give me genius answers to problems? maybe AI could do that?

Also Bill I hear what you are saying about the telepathic element. I have heard theories that it is just v2k aliens doing this and don't be tricked into thinking that it law enforcement or government (hence my original post). One author of this site (see link below) says that they want you to believe that so that you spread fear about your own government, but from my point of view if you were aliens trying to control society you would infiltrate government first and get the people in government to fulfil your crimes (or at least make it easier), hence what David Icke talks about that there has been a collaboration between these aliens and the government (and really these top people in government may even be there own kind disguised).

I seem to be getting attacked since posting this last paragraph actually and they are trying to force me confused.

In conclusion I would have to say that I for the moment would still have to believe that it is coming from an earth based place and the electronic control grid mainly because of the human voices the electronic feel of it and that they seem to not want me to speak about it most when I have talked about it being 'shadow government sources and not directly from aliens. Also my symptoms seem to exactly match those of electronic harassment and omnisenses list of EH symptoms (see below).

Omnisense? I am open to anymore discussion points of view on this subject? Bill?

Many thanks,

Mark

https://www.omnisense.org/2016/09/my...-symptoms.html

http://www.voicetoskull.com/arguments.html

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th August 2018), Hervé (17th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

I just posted this from Cody Snodgres that might fit in here.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), markwilliams (18th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

One interesting signature I have observed about the harassment is the "hive mind" aspect; perpetrators all over the globe behaving in identical, predicable patterns.

It got to the point where I could identify the current program being executed and take evasive or corrective action.
    There was an obvious, benevolent assistance at work as well; a warning frequency would buzz in my left ear just prior to the trap being sprung giving me time to become hyper alert.

Noticing the patterns and not getting emotionally involved in the situation helped.
    It became a game and I would chuckle to myself when one of the endless repeating scenarios began.
    I could then dismiss the negative emotional triggers and just watch the "show" and of course take appropriate action to prevent the intended personal harm or injury.

The perpetrators were not allowed to harm me directly but rather the routines seemed to be designed to invoke helplessness and despair to force a perhaps fatal mistake on my part.

After a while the game became quite boring for both myself and the culprits and I just quit noticing or it stopped.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

markwilliams (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your replies.

Teotwaiki: It is very interesting what you say because when i ignore the issue completely stay busy and get on with my life and enjoying it the situation has shown itself in the past to die down somewhat (but not go completely). However while I still observe and don't give it too much attention stay positive it feels hard for me to ignore it currently because I am so sick of this murderous regime that I want to do everything to spread awareness about it. I guess it is a balance but I really feel we all need to share this consistently and daily on social media as much as can.

What do you mean by the benevolent help? How did you know there was benevolent help? Where you being flashed images by them/ communicated to by this benevolent help?

It's interesting that at times I get flashed some image that seems to be directing me to take an action even though the majority of the control seems to be in coming away from the subject and posting from about it completely? I feel it is probably the tech trying to confuse because the main force is still taking me away.

I feel the main question to answer is the below one:
    If V2K from aliens has always been around since before this technology came in in the 60's then why would they need machines/ AI on earth to do it? I guess v2k is only one aspect of a vast range of possible things they can do via electronic harassment and so it is better if they do it from an electronic control grid based on the earth? My question is what alien manipulation was available before the electronic control grid came into force from the 60's onwards and how did they do it in times gone past with ancient civilisations? If they are so powerful and so advanced from where they are then why would they need to install a electronic control grid system here on earth? (they could do everything themselves from where they were based)

Please see this billboard that has been posted in subways and billboards in Canada. This is real progress! (starting to get exposed mainstream).

Thanks everyone for your contributions,

Mark

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th August 2018 at 14:29. Reason: embedded the image

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Hervé (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's interesting that when going through this there are times when it feels as though the whole targeted individual phenomenon is just another staged thing to get people to fall into the belief that they are targeted which keeps them thinking about it and keeps them in that possession loop. If that was the case then they can get you to spread false mis-information about the TI phenomenon. I don't feel this at all, but it's a perspective that at times I feel possibly due to certain pysops to make you believe that for example that flashing images are wanting you to post about being a TI/ the TI phenomenon. Like I said I definitely don't believe that but sometimes it is hard to understand the conflicting message coming through. All in all I believe where the most of the force is and that seems to be to STOP me posting about it and telling others.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwilliams For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast