+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DARK MOFO: A Blatant Satanic Festival in Hobart

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default DARK MOFO: A Blatant Satanic Festival in Hobart

Below is what my partner, Michelle, had to say about the blatantly satanic ceremony known as 'Dark Mofo'. They are seeking to make satanism mainstream.

Quote "Dark Mofo" is pitched as an 'art' festival in Tasmania each year. That's right...it's called Dark Mofo....Oh, and btw, I'm going to go out on a limb here with a conspiracy of my own: My guess is it's satanic.
    Shocked? No...that's right. Upside down crosses, language like burning, purging and ritual to promote it, and take a look at the winter feast pictures attached to this week long event. It's pretty confronting. All of these photographs of the MOFO festival are publicly available (yes, for your children to see) online, in the local newspapers etc.

I grew up in Tasmania, the genocide, convicts and slavery vibration is still alive and the tales of hauntings are real...trust me. So, let me tell you: this IS a satanic event and the organisers barely have to work at disguising it with council approving, promoting and funding it all under the name of art and tourism.

I'll be speaking about the Satanic nature of this event at the Star Family Conference next year.

A few articles have circulated mentioning that some Christians are offended by this event. I'm not a Christian...but I am standing by the Christian community 100% and seeing their point of view! I see a Satanic cult having a great time of things - don't you...doesn't everyone?
    Apparently not.

Well I'm doing something about this, and as always I am calling on my fellow light workers - I would like your support.

Fact: We can reclaim this planet, this country, this land and energetically we can reclaim the light that was once held in Tasmania. After the complete annihilation of the Earth Guardians (aka Tasmanian Aboriginals) the light in Tasmania dimmed. I feel that this is why I was born in Tasmania - smuggled in with entities attached, my role was to shake them off, and call them out and that's exactly what I am doing.

If you saw my presentation last year, you will have some understanding of my experiences with the dark and the light, and I will be exposing some more of the tricks and games that they play at the next one. Knowledge is power, we have nothing to fear.

So, in the name of Light, Christ, Buddha, Shiva, Pleiadians, and for the future of our children's children...we must stand in our power and freedom and not accept or promote this event, rather we must strive to put on events that are positive, uplifting, educating, non-judgemental, inclusive and most importantly ritualistic in the light.
    https://darkmofo.net.au/

Confronting and scary.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

#22 (11th August 2019), BMJ (9th June 2018), Bruno (8th June 2018), cursichella1 (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Inaiá (14th June 2018), Lettherebelight (8th June 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), onawah (8th June 2018), selinam (8th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: DARK MOFO: A Blatant Satanic Festival in Hobart

I clicked on the link and couldn't bring myself to look past the main page.....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

#22 (11th August 2019), BMJ (9th June 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), onawah (8th June 2018), selinam (8th June 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    I clicked on the link and couldn't bring myself to look past the main page.....
    Me too. When that creepy red came up and then the creepy red cross on the black background. Really dark stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2018), Bruno (8th June 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), selinam (8th June 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Even so, we are WITH YOU on bringing in the LIGHT! Thank your partner for advising us. It is good to know what is going on around the world!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2018), Bruno (8th June 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), selinam (8th June 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

So, that's something for us to have VERY CLEAR in our minds: What's the diference between art and satanic events?

I sense that knowing it will be at much help while perceiving/comunicating/explaining the world to ourselves and others, especially considering the context we're living in (satanic stuff presented/disguised as art in sports events, video and musical events, "art" expositions, etc.).

Nothing like calling things as they are.

Definitions, anyone?
    Last edited by Inaiá; 14th June 2018 at 22:51. Reason: Grammar
    We are walking together.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Dark Mofo is not a Satanic festival. It is a festival of ideas that happens in the middle of Tasmania’s pretty bitter winter. To get the punters’ attention and persuade them to divest their dollars to head to chilly Hobart at this time of the year, it needs some clever marketers who, this year, created some controversial images to capture people’s attention. Inverted red crosses mounted in a quiet Australian town are going to make the mainstream papers and even some international news websites. Even project avalon. So the marketers did their job and David Walsh is happy

To put things in perspective here is some coverage of the festival

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/dark-mofo-2018

11. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Sounds scary ... I assume they do rituals and sacrifices there? Can't someone alert the authorities to these things? Clearly satanic acts aren't legal so there must be a legal channel to bring this event down. Does Tasmania generally have no laws to protect people from Satanism? Sounds like a scary country to me. I don't think I'll be visiting ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

+ Reply to Thread