+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdain Found Dead at 61 From Apparent Suicide

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Anthony Bourdain Found Dead at 61 From Apparent Suicide

How do you hang yourself from a doorknob? It doesn't even make sense. And three prominent personalities? From a doorknob? It's just too incredulous.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), Franny (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Kryztian (10th June 2018), Noelle (8th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Tintin (11th June 2018), what is a name? (11th June 2018), woomap (9th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Welcome to the new age of enlightenment.

We're one with you Anthony. God bless and good speed.

Now I'm crying, Indigris.

I wish with all my heart and soul they would stop killing people.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 8th June 2018 at 23:19.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

fractal (9th June 2018), Franny (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    How do you hang yourself from a doorknob? It doesn't even make sense. And three prominent personalities? From a doorknob? It's just too incredulous.
    Some links here; apparently it's more common than we realise;

Short drop/simple suspension
    http://lostallhope.com/suicide-metho...ple-suspension (WARNING: Disturbing Content R18)

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Hanging

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=334003

Quote “You lean away from the door applying pressure till you pass out,” one source said. “After that, gravity takes over."
    Quote "There is this game called the choking game. A lot of kids/teens play it. You tie something around your neck until you just about pass out and then you loosen it at the last minute. It supposedly gives you a high. But of course if you don't loosen the rope/belt/scarf in time you die. I wonder if such a game is the cause of her death?"
    (similar "choking" method used in obtaining a sexual high/orgasm - and equally dangerous)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Some links here; apparently it's more common than we realise;

Short drop/simple suspension
    http://lostallhope.com/suicide-metho...ple-suspension (WARNING: Disturbing Content R18)

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Hanging

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=334003

Quote “You lean away from the door applying pressure till you pass out,” one source said. “After that, gravity takes over."
    Quote "There is this game called the choking game. A lot of kids/teens play it. You tie something around your neck until you just about pass out and then you loosen it at the last minute. It supposedly gives you a high. But of course if you don't loosen the rope/belt/scarf in time you die. I wonder if such a game is the cause of her death?"
    (similar "choking" method used in obtaining a sexual high/orgasm - and equally dangerous)
    Robin Williams, David Carradine, Michael Hutchence (INXS), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) all come to mind.

Aside from the way it was done. Suicide is unforgivable, imo. My grandfather hung himself 2 years before I was born. Never met the man. His death affected my mother's side of my family (down to both my sister and myself) to this day. They never think about the repercussions of their actions. They don't realize how it will affect their loved ones (and generations afterwards). Such a bull**** way out, imo.

Dave - Toronto

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bob (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), Franny (9th June 2018), Mike (9th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

On the contrary, I think it is very difficult to kill yourself. I also believe you alone are responsible for what you do with your life. It is obviously very sad and hard for those left behind but we each have our own life to live or not.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Caliban (9th June 2018), enigma3 (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Mike (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

Take a look at his twitter feed. Four days ago on 2 June he said:

...and I am in no way an HRC fan. Ive been on the receiving end of her operatives' wrath. And it ain't fun.

https://i.redditmedia.com/JzIxXDDxw3...cmEfqkeXE.jpg?

On 6 May he said: I'd tweet but I'm waiting for a FAX with my instructions from the Deep State

https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/993050458229882882

Make of it all what you will, but it is beginning to look like there may be more to this than depression and hanging from a door knob of all things. There is much more to learn about his last few months.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th June 2018), avid (9th June 2018), Bob (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Madeira (14th June 2018), Mike (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Tintin (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018), what is a name? (11th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I am going to call it as I see it.

Tony was hit, assassinated, it was about his challenging of authority.

Robin Williams - 'suicide by the doorknob' - massive challenging of authority. (btw, I've known Robin personally during his work on Ferngully, the Last Rainforest)

Actor David Carradine 'suicide by hanging' - so called 'sex aberration' - massive challenging of authority - 1970s television drama "Kung Fu"

One could do a study on the hit on those 'challenging' authority.

In December this last year, I had the opportunity to be invited into the inner sanctum of the Bohemians. In San Fran. I got a chance to see "authority" in action.

Throughout these last few months I have seen "authority" dictate lives, saying they know best, that 'their timing' is the right timing that we are mere "amusements", or pets for them or worse slaves to do their bidding. They have no clue what 'reality' is like, but they 'absolutely know' because of their money masturbation (love of money=power over life), they 'know' what is best for civilization.

There is a lot more on this, but simply put, it was a 'hit' masquerading as suicide. I don't believe one moment it was suicide. More on this later..
    Last edited by Bob; 9th June 2018 at 04:21.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

L'Wren Scott, another fashion designer, (and girlfriend of Mick Jagger), was found hanged from a doorknob in New York City in 2014. There was no note.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bob (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), Franny (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Thanks Norman and Bill.

As you said, Alex Jones is saying in this video that Anthony Bourdain was killed because he was planning to go public with a "pro-human" message similar to that of Elon Musk, he says that those two knew other and becoming friends, and this deal is a warning to Elon Musk. He's talking about some footage (recorded by Bourdain in Morocco?) which contains a lot of explosive information...

That's the main specific information in the video. Although he mentions offhand that Ashton Kutchner is also about to go public.

It's interesting because Bourdain was clearly a very thoughtful guy who can see beyond the binary political paradigm in the US. Of course, hard to prove but worth watching Elon Musk closely. And it is strange that Bourdain would kill himself, with a young daughter to look after.

Edit: after looking at comments on the internet, it is obvious that many people don't think he committed suicide (even a story on CDAN suggesting that his girlfriend was the real target...). After overcoming drug addiction and so many life challenges, he was successful at the age of 61. And his daughter was only 10 or so. It's natural to question whether "depression" is really a good explanation when there was no warning of it. It's amazing that the mainstream media doesn't even question the official story. Almost as if independent thinking is just not allowed. Bizarre.

Here's the CDAN story (most popular on the site at the moment): http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...-didnt-go.html
    Last edited by Cognitive Dissident; 9th June 2018 at 14:18.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

ajyana (12th June 2018), Bob (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018), Franny (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Tam (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Something very much doesn't feel right about the suicide story, but who knows if there wasn't way more to Anthony than met the eye despite how unrestrained he seemed to be about exactly who he was.

It just seems unlikely that's it's an insignificant fact that Anthony's employer for so long was one of the most corrupt, evil and sold out propaganda and cover-up outlets on earth - CNN.

All I do know is that when you're working anyplace for years, you notice lots of things, make lots of friends and talk, and in CNN's case over time probably learn a lot more than you want to know.

Was he as nice and ethical a guy as he portrayed himself - the only one at CNN - and the ugly he learned so ugly he couldn't stand some hypocrisy inside himself working any longer for what felt like Satan?

Was it Weinstein revenge for his girlfriend being one of his accusers?

Was it extreme play that got out of hand?

It jumps out at me that it's being reported as his friend Ripert 'found him'. This means he had his hotel key?

I just bet there's a lot of details not being made public.
    RIP Anthony

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th June 2018), Bob (9th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), fractal (9th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I am going to call it as I see it.

Tony was hit, assassinated, it was about his challenging of authority.

Robin Williams - 'suicide by the doorknob' - massive challenging of authority. (btw, I've known Robin personally during his work on Ferngully, the Last Rainforest)

Actor David Carradine 'suicide by hanging' - so called 'sex aberration' - massive challenging of authority - 1970s television drama "Kung Fu"

One could do a study on the hit on those 'challenging' authority.

In December this last year, I had the opportunity to be invited into the inner sanctum of the Bohemians. In San Fran. I got a chance to see "authority" in action.

Throughout these last few months I have seen "authority" dictate lives, saying they know best, that 'their timing' is the right timing that we are mere "amusements", or pets for them or worse slaves to do their bidding. They have no clue what 'reality' is like, but they 'absolutely know' because of their money masturbation (love of money=power over life), they 'know' what is best for civilization.

There is a lot more on this, but simply put, it was a 'hit' masquerading as suicide. I don't believe one moment it was suicide. More on this later..
    Thanks Bob. I may not be an insider but I know a hit when I see it. They are merciless.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th June 2018), Bob (9th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Tintin (11th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Alex Jones says Bourdain was close friends with Elon Musk and was about to go public with a 'Musk vision' that was going to be very critical of the aganda that's driving humanity right now, and was going to present a fresh new vision.
    Yes. Here's the report:

And also see:

Thank you for posting the clips, Bill!

Regardless, is it just me or the way Mr. Alex Jones in these clips told & explained his story is kinda indirect and subtle, to the point of being difficult to understand??

I mean, I get the main message from him that Mr. Bourdain's sudden suicide might be a cover for the coming NWO that he'd been trying to expose, but I feel like I've missed some other important details in the clips. I do understand that sharing stories of this nature probably requires one to do it in a subtle way, or he risks being hunted down, but could anyone here please explain whether there's any other important info in the clips that members here need to grasp?

Thanks much!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Greetings
    The first thing that popped into my mind was...."Would an ex heroin addict...who was contemplating suicide....strangle himself...or overdose...???? "

Blessings and farewell...old friend ....

end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Akasha (27th July 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Earth Angel (9th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Kryztian (10th June 2018), Matt P (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,993 times in 2,110 posts

When I owned my company years ago in Detroit I had a crew that was on the road come back from a job. This 21 yr old kid was on that crew, The first day back this kid went to the bar and saw his girlfriend with another guy and went home to where he and his brother lived, woke up his brother and told him he loved him and then went in the shower and tied 2 belts together from the showerhead. The belts were just short enough as to when he tried to sit down in the tub his butt was off the bottom of the tub about 3 inches. There was all kinds of scuff marks from his boots in the tube as his legs were laying forward as I am thinking as he was slowly hanging himself this was his reaction to the end. Sad day me announcing to everyone he was gone and so young .

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), onevoice (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Alex drives me nuts, might be minor detail but he is calling him Bordeaux, Bourdour, Bordain, he says he was recently remarried which is not true, that his daughter was 9 she is 11......minor details but ffs get his name right Alex.

Also...
    Just three hours before Bourdain was found dead, Argento shared a photo on her Instagram story that showed her wearing a shirt that read “F--- EVERYONE.”

“You know who you are,” she captioned the post, according to People.

She has since deleted the Instagram story.
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 9th June 2018 at 17:00.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bruno (11th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Tam (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), woomap (9th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Exactly Lefty Dave. My brother-in-law recently died from overdose at age 31. He had been revived from near death about 4 times before that. They don’t know they’re dying. They feel no pain and so they have no painful memory to deter the next OD. My wife, a nurse practitioner, works part time in a recovery clinic and they all say the same: If you’re gonna kill yourself without pain, OD on heroine.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th June 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Kryztian (10th June 2018), Lefty Dave (11th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

There is one thing I haven't seen mentioned. There is a dark magic, maybe with technology, which can try and make you commit suicide. I experienced it but made it through. It was very dark.

If Anthony was the brunt of some of that, I would still consider it a hit even if no one came within a mile of him. A low blow.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th June 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), Earth Angel (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Tam (10th June 2018), what is a name? (11th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

It seems Anthony was intending to expose HRC and became the latest assassination by the Clintons. See the video below.

Destroying the Illusion 2.0
    Published on Jun 9, 2018
    Truth filled instagram acct - https://www.instagram.com/oconuslurez/

http://www.destroyingtheillusion.com (Subscribe to the newsletter to stay in touch!)

Social Media:
    Twitter: @Jordan_Sather_
    Facebook: @destroyingtheillusion
    Instagram: @jaysather

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th June 2018), Earth Angel (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), fractal (10th June 2018), Lettherebelight (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Noelle (9th June 2018), onevoice (9th June 2018), Rain (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

now that more and more info is emerging about Bourdains's strange death: if this man actually committed suicide I'll eat my living room-

Larry

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Lefty Dave (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

So Snopes just weighed in on the Anthony Bourdain story:

No mention of any of the obvious logical facts that were discussed here. That Bourdain, who understood heroin well, opted for a violent hanging instead of a peaceful heroin OD. That his girlfriend denounced Harvey Weinstein at Cannes and threatened those who enabled him. That there are a strange number of people who seemed to have happy lives and add suddenly decided to end it by hanging themselves from door knobs.

Instead, Snopes take the most hysterical and poorly researched version of the story and then declares that it is the origin of the story. Instead of even describing the story, they used words like "word salad" , "tortured logic" and "obfuscatory false and misleading statements" without any analysis of of the specifics that lead to their generalized conclusions.

I know people have been complaining about Snopes for years and I had often defended them, that they at least presented an argument worth reading and had some valuable links in them - that they were just twoNew Yorkers and a cat and a liberal bias. But they have clearly sunk to a new level of creating pure garbage journalism.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), Bob (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast