+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdain Found Dead at 61 From Apparent Suicide

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Re: Anthony Bourdain Found Dead at 61 From Apparent Suicide

Snopes has been in the upper numbers of my BS List for quite some time now.

Seriously, guys. Stop reading Snopes.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Bob (11th June 2018), David Trd1 (30th August 2018), Earth Angel (11th June 2018), fractal (11th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), onawah (12th June 2018), Tintin (11th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Someone should find out exactly what medication these psychiatrists were feeding these poor depressed people who then HANGED THEMSELVES. Quite accidentally, I read a post which said that the present practice of Psychiatry is charlatanism, because the practice of the Psychologist has been removed from it and the Psychiatrists are now only dispensers of deadly chemical agents which only twist the mind; therefore, everyone who crosses their path is given a goodly dose to justify their existence. I dare say they may get a nice kickback from the pharmaceutical companies and possibly the global genocide gang.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), fractal (11th June 2018), onawah (12th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Some years ago I remember being horrified by a friend of my then husband, who was a psychiatrist.

She was telling a story about how she had worked with a woman for "years and years", who ultimately committed suicide. All I could think of was shouldn't the fact she had been working with her for years and there had been little to no progress a clue to the fact she wasn't helping this woman?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), fractal (11th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I am going to call it as I see it.

Tony was hit, assassinated, it was about his challenging of authority.

Robin Williams - 'suicide by the doorknob' - massive challenging of authority. (btw, I've known Robin personally during his work on Ferngully, the Last Rainforest)

Actor David Carradine 'suicide by hanging' - so called 'sex aberration' - massive challenging of authority - 1970s television drama "Kung Fu"

One could do a study on the hit on those 'challenging' authority.

In December this last year, I had the opportunity to be invited into the inner sanctum of the Bohemians. In San Fran. I got a chance to see "authority" in action.

Throughout these last few months I have seen "authority" dictate lives, saying they know best, that 'their timing' is the right timing that we are mere "amusements", or pets for them or worse slaves to do their bidding. They have no clue what 'reality' is like, but they 'absolutely know' because of their money masturbation (love of money=power over life), they 'know' what is best for civilization.

There is a lot more on this, but simply put, it was a 'hit' masquerading as suicide. I don't believe one moment it was suicide. More on this later..
    Here's a very good article from SOTN covering this tragic event: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=99967

An excerpt here:

"What is especially suspicious about this Illuminati hit is that “CNN said Bourdain was in Strasbourg filming an upcoming segment in his series “Parts Unknown”. When was the last time someone so engaged with and enthusiastic about their work killed him or herself ON THE JOB.

Like so many other so-called suicides, this one just doesn’t add up. What does make sense is that Anthony made a bunch of VIP enemies and showed no signs of slacking off in this regard. Moreover, it’s as though he got bit by the truth bug and he was going to expose it however he could."

And the following image from this article:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-06-09-at-5.30.04-PM.png
Views:	103
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	38086
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Bob (11th June 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), deborah7371 (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), fractal (11th June 2018), onevoice (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

What is the significance of the 'Door knob' ?
    I mean what dose it say and or imply if anything?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Kryztian (13th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Interestingly, I can't find any articles referencing he hung himself on a doorknob anymore...even though I KNOW I saw this in one of the major publications the first day or two following his death.

Wonder if they're starting to backtrack. I'm sure it's being noticed that people are noticing something is fishy.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

Robin Williams - 'suicide by the doorknob' - massive challenging of authority. (btw, I've known Robin personally during his work on Ferngully, the Last Rainforest)

Actor David Carradine 'suicide by hanging' - so called 'sex aberration' - massive challenging of authority - 1970s television drama "Kung Fu"

In December this last year, I had the opportunity to be invited into the inner sanctum of the Bohemians. In San Fran. I got a chance to see "authority" in action.

Throughout these last few months I have seen "authority" dictate lives, saying they know best, that 'their timing' is the right timing that we are mere "amusements", or pets for them or worse slaves to do their bidding. They have no clue what 'reality' is like, but they 'absolutely know' because of their money masturbation (love of money=power over life), they 'know' what is best for civilization.

There is a lot more on this, but simply put, it was a 'hit' masquerading as suicide. I don't believe one moment it was suicide. More on this later..
    Here's a very good article from SOTN covering this tragic event: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=99967

An excerpt here:

"What is especially suspicious about this Illuminati hit is that “CNN said Bourdain was in Strasbourg filming an upcoming segment in his series “Parts Unknown”. When was the last time someone so engaged with and enthusiastic about their work killed him or herself ON THE JOB.

Like so many other so-called suicides, this one just doesn’t add up. What does make sense is that Anthony made a bunch of VIP enemies and showed no signs of slacking off in this regard. Moreover, it’s as though he got bit by the truth bug and he was going to expose it however he could."

Attachment 38086
    Right off the bat, you can't trust the article you linked (not the screenshot, that one's accurate in all regards) . Anthony did NOT die in Paris. Not even anywhere near Paris.

How can you trust a source to be accurate in its analysis when it can't even get its most basic facts straight?

Sorry, but I'm just sick and tired of conspiracies being ridiculed because thousands of lazy followers just share information without the slightest effort to do their damn research. Because of people like that, and there are many of them, the rest of us are guilty by association and open, rational, educated discourse is shut down.

I have no more tolerance for BS. I'm going to start calling it out every time I see it.

I hope this wasn't too harsh. I'm not targeting you personally, by the way. Just had to vent.
    Last edited by Tam; 11th June 2018 at 20:44.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), Nasu (14th June 2018), pyrangello (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2018), Tintin (13th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

An excerpt here:

Attachment 38086
    Right off the bat, you can't trust the article you linked (not the screenshot, that one's accurate in all regards) . Anthony did NOT die in Paris. Not even anywhere near Paris.

How can you trust a source to be accurate in its analysis when it can't even get its most basic facts straight?

Sorry, but I'm just sick and tired of conspiracies being ridiculed because thousands of lazy followers just share information without the slightest effort to do their damn research. Because of people like that, and there are many of them, the rest of us are guilty by association and open, rational, educated discourse is shut down.

I have no more tolerance for BS. I'm going to start calling it out every time I see it.

I hope this wasn't too harsh. I'm not targeting you personally, by the way. Just had to vent.
    I posted this simply to share a view, relevant completely to the topic, and unemotionally and without bias.

Between the lines, as you have determined, is a grain of actualness. Not my article of course - I probably would never write such a thing that way Anthony Bourdain isn't someone I was ever really acquainted with on this journey, to be frank.

It seems that he impacted some of you in quite a meaningful way. Your response, it's not too harsh and I take absolutely no offence by it. Bourdain - he could have been a classical painter or composer with such a name. And that's a GOOD thing.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), Nasu (14th June 2018), Tam (12th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    What is the significance of the 'Door knob' ?
    I mean what dose it say and or imply if anything?
    It signifies "this door has been closed".
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), Kryztian (13th June 2018), onawah (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Look, I got attacked by those ****ers. This **** is real. And I'm a nobody. Thank God. I now see the wisdom in being a nobody.

And they locked me up in a psychiatric institution, too. It didn't take.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), onawah (12th June 2018), Tam (12th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Interestingly, I can't find any articles referencing he hung himself on a doorknob anymore...even though I KNOW I saw this in one of the major publications the first day or two following his death.

Wonder if they're starting to backtrack. I'm sure it's being noticed that people are noticing something is fishy.
    Isn't it fascinating how media works so hard to re-create "reality".. Think about it with movies, with video's (youTube and the like), with cable.. With MSM.. of course and with Social Media spinners, or destabilizers, or "DRIVERS" (those who get on social media and start pushing an undercurrent gently at first until it "takes off".. )

At that point of taking off it becomes a "culture" if not stopped and the real truth revealed..

One can watch for that pretty much anywhere in social media.. I recommend doing SCREEN CAPTURES, or heck, take your cellphone and do a capture of the screen if you are watching youtube, or god forbid MSM..

Document WHEN IT CHANGES (especially if something has been revealed like in Tony's case, doesn't match his mindset or personality).

Then document which MSM or reporter did the changes.. Maybe they received instructions from their "editor" or let's put on our tinfoil hats and say they got a directive from HSA, or the GRU, or Mossad (etc...).. When Authority says ooopps.... been found out.. cover it up fast, and spin it fast...

It's interesting about Holly-Wood "adult movie" productions.. I actually was able to meet one at Paramount a few years (well more like 8) back.. the fellow was interested in enhancing the seduction/sex content, and has asked me if I would assist in the production of neural enhanced content to trigger SEX aberration (thereby increasing his $$$).. Same ole same ole, $$$$ and if there is anyone wanting to challenge the seduction/skum mindset and those behind it, well, I believe one shouldn't expect to be as they say "sucking air" for very long.. there no doubt is a "shelf life".. and an "inner circle" (links in another post)..

It is clear to me, Anthony was willing to expose one particular terminal of the underbelly of the "system" but did not have a secure safe support system able to be sure that the underbelly could not destroy him.. ( A bit stupid if you ask me not having sufficient protection to absolutely destroy the aberration using his focus of light.. There was not sufficient light to melt the bastards, and they took him out. ) That same aberration of life system no doubt is involved obviously in the pedophilia, in the child abductions. Exposing it without protection was not smart..

BTW, this is not the right thread for this but while I am remembering.. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SUBMIT YOUR DNA to the history investigation services out there, who promise to find your heritage thru ur DNA...

What you are doing is providing a genetic signature for yourself for a massive DATABASE.. It is stupid the seduction to "allegedly find out" - what they have is a DATABASE with your identity, at the core level in it.. It makes sense to spread that understanding widely.. Don't provide the bastards with YOU.. (thru your DNA)..
    Last edited by Bob; 12th June 2018 at 16:06.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Did you do it Bob? Or did you tell him to take a hike?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), dynamo (13th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My ethics are greater than to deal with a porn producer. No I did not.

The person who introduced me was a "b" grade actor, having made his first inroads into the industry with the "outfit" performances in nightclubs, subsequently moving on to LA to try out for the movies. I had broken off from him too; in my opinion gutter focus is not what I call a quality spirit.. nor someone to spend time with.

The point being la la land has an ugly underbelly (as no doubt many large cities). In my opinion the quantity of aberration goes widespread, and there are those who will market aberration.

Some years later the contact resurfaced and once again tried to get me to use one of his leads, this time from South Korea, who was wanting to break into of all things vibrating seats for movie theatres.. Enhance the 'effect' in the second chakra was his desire (and his company's desire)..

They had only one thing, and that was "sex sells" (bottom (ahem..) line); and if they can do it in the back room, or selling sex for a movie part, or a production apparatus to enhance sensation, their goal was clear..

Just a guess, I believe Tony was going to reveal the names of the who behind the curtain, and ticked off one of the insiders, the cult..

Vice is not nice.

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Did you do it Bob? Or did you tell him to take a hike?
    P L E A S E read the link contents for the 'rest of the story' -
    Last edited by Bob; 12th June 2018 at 22:05. Reason: added references, and links for more data - PLEASE READ THE LINKS

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Thanks for confirming what I hoped you'd be like, Bob.

After the confounding events I experienced in 2013, which also included a very old friend who is a key grip in the business and has been for about 20 plus years, I asked him about my new understanding of the hollyweird goings on and he looked sad for a minute, nodded his head yes and said "No, it's not pretty."

I have never had the same respect, interest or wonder about anything having to do with that industry again. Period. There are too many ugly vectors and I choose more positive and uplifting things. For the most part I even stopped watching movies and I used to love them.

The whole thing just gives me a very uncomfortable "all is not what it seems" feeling.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), dynamo (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

See the video below from the 4 minute mark. It seems Anthony B was a satanists after all, as are his family and girlfriend, with all vices that go along with the culture.

DIVISION, DISINFO & THE STRANGE DEATH OF ANTHONY BOURDAIN

SGTreport
    Published on Jun 13, 2018
    It's time to use discernment friends. WHY is the mainstream media ignoring the arrest of a NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL contractor outside of the White House, who may have planned to kill the President? WHY are actual Veterans like Craig Sawyer and Stewart Rhodes being called 'disinfo agents' while a pretend vet who has a lengthy criminal record is being heralded as a hero? And WHY is the untimely and unexpected 'suicide' of Anthony Bourdain not being met with more suspicion & scrutiny by the mainstream media? I'll tell ya why...
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th June 2018 at 15:36.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Nasu (14th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Who is SGTreport?

The SGT Report is a right-leaning conspiracy oriented YouTube channel which promotes itself as an antidote to corporate propaganda.

SGTreport endeavors to provide the truth about current economic events and political events ​in order to help people prepare for the coming global financial collapse.

​SGTreport uses dramatic sounding click-bait titles such as "WARNING: THE GOLD REALLY IS GONE. (seriously.)" to attract views.

Hmm ClickBait articles...

example:
    https://youtu.be/Bee70unn9aM
    PUTIN JUST EXPOSED THE PLOT TO DESTROY AMERICA

http://www.honr.com/fake-news-websites/ - - fact checker for Fake News Websites - SGTreport is listed as FAKE NEWS promoting website

There appears to be other articles in the web alluding to satanistic tendencies though.

Try this websearch with these keywords:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=was+...ain+a+satanist

It may be interesting to see how many articles have his actual interview(s) and his own words on the subject.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th June 2018 at 17:03.

30. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Who is SGTreport?

The SGT Report is a right-leaning conspiracy oriented YouTube channel which promotes itself as an antidote to corporate propaganda.

SGTreport endeavors to provide the truth about current economic events and political events ​in order to help people prepare for the coming global financial collapse.

​SGTreport uses dramatic sounding click-bait titles such as "WARNING: THE GOLD REALLY IS GONE. (seriously.)" to attract views.

Hmm ClickBait articles...

example:
    https://youtu.be/Bee70unn9aM
    PUTIN JUST EXPOSED THE PLOT TO DESTROY AMERICA

http://www.honr.com/fake-news-websites/ - - fact checker for Fake News Websites - SGTreport is listed as FAKE NEWS promoting website

I will have to disagree BMG on the allegations in the SGTreport against Bourdain.
    I didn't have any preconceived opinion about SGT and based on your comments I expected to see a load of baseless speculation and accusation... and instead found just questions being posed about over 3 minutes of pure evidence - exactly the right way to take notice of what is obviously not being added to the picture yet and refraining from conclusions for the time being.

All you wrote was shooting the messenger comments completely ignoring the hardcore tweets, pictures and very suspicious connections that are exactly the kind of valid puzzle pieces that have added up before. What do you have to say about those actual, verifiable puzzle pieces? They were a huge surprise to me and sheds a whole new light on Mr. Bourdain. He has certainly proven himself willing to try... and eat... anything.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2018), Bob (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And what does doing fake news checking mean then to you?

Shooting the messenger as you call it, doing research finding a list of sites which use fake news and letting people know to do research, offering a search link is useless? Hardly.

Quote All you wrote was shooting the messenger comments completely ignoring the hardcore tweets, pictures and very suspicious connections that are exactly the kind of valid puzzle pieces that have added up before. What do you have to say about those actual, verifiable puzzle pieces? They were a huge surprise to me and sheds a whole new light on Mr. Bourdain. He has certainly proven himself willing to try... and eat... anything.
    Perhaps you missed reading my suggestions and observations for people to do their own search? I said this: did you miss it?

Quote There appears to be other articles in the web alluding to satanistic tendencies though.

Try this websearch with these keywords:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=was+...ain+a+satanist

It may be interesting to see how many articles have his actual interview(s) and his own words on the subject.
    On your question/observation here:

Quote What do you have to say about those actual, verifiable puzzle pieces? They were a huge surprise to me and sheds a whole new light on Mr. Bourdain.
    What do I have to say about actual verifiable puzzle pieces? First of all I would see if they are actual verifiable datum. Who wrote it, where is the references and documentation. I won't lump in a few posts and or gossip and make a judgement call arbitrarily. First I heard of it and most definitely would find it unsurprising considering some of the crowds that I met in Holly-Wood over the years.

Would being a satanist change anything about Tony being whacked/executed on the eve of disclosing the paedophelia, sexual abuse cults in Holly-Wood? (or elsewhere?) Possibly, or possibly not. One could assume a mindset exists where revealing "inside data" gets one whacked for revealing it.

I suppose it opens up more of the puzzle if indeed Bourdain was a member of some such group. Who else could be suspects then would be a question it seems would be worthwhile asking.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th June 2018 at 17:32.

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I second everything Bob said above 100%.

Furthermore, a lot of "Satanists" are actually really chill people, who are really more agnostic and follow the principles of the secular Church of Satan. These are known as LaVey Satanists, and it's more of a mock religion/philoshopy than anything else, a splinter group of people who practice the "religion" ironically.

https://www.churchofsatan.com/

Also, a lot of punk/goth/etc. types like the imagery of a lot of occult, Satanic, or dark stuff, without having any interest in the black magic and bloodlust that come with some of those. It's more like an aesthetic for a lot of them. I've known a lot of these kinds of people, and they were all the nicest, most down-to-earth people you could ever meet, for the most part. So don't let a scary look cloud your judgment. Mind your prejudices.

Remember the 60s and 70s, when older, conservative folk were convinced rock music and Pink Floyd were Satanic?

It could be that same kind of naive, archaic thinking at work here.

Always remember: we know nothing. Even those of us that know a lot, know nothing.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

David Trd1 (14th June 2018), Siphonemis (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I do wonder why so many celebs would choose death by hanging these days. For example, Robin Williams' and Chris Cornell's deaths were quite shocking to me and had a big emotional impact because their work meant a lot to me, also hearing about this sure affected me as I knew Bourdain from watching his shows.

Anthony, was he depressed too? Of course we can't truly know how these celebs are feeling in their private lives, we just see one layer. Depression affects so many of us and it can lead to death, in case of celebrities too (perhaps especially in their case). I don't think I would choose to hang myself if I wanted to kill myself, then again that's just a personal preference because I don't like the feeling of being choked.

I wouldn't rule out foul play either so easily though. I have that conspiratorial mindset too so I tend to suspect many official narratives, but we can't just always know what's the truth. I think it's quite plausible that celeb murders & sacrifices might be a thing. Anyways, sudden deaths always stop us to wonder about life... Every moment is a blessing.
    Last edited by Wind; 14th June 2018 at 19:38.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), onevoice (15th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast