+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can the President look into Black Ops projects?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Can the President look into Black Ops projects?

Imagine some of the hidden technologies that might help the World to progress in a greater way? If the President reviewed some of these technologies he might being able to declassify them enough to be put into practical uses and we know how much governmental departments like to hang on and keep secret their own stuff and need to be told by the President to bring it out.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th June 2018), Bluegreen (9th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Chris Gilbert (9th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Inversion (9th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), NancyV (10th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Can the President look into Black Ops projects?

Personally, I think we all just need to be in a "wait & see" mode! Since a branch of the military approached him, I'd say that signals he's only working on a program that had already been set in motion. It needed his "special" personality to bring things to a head.

One thing we CAN do is be in continual prayer for his protection; or if you wish, be sending positive vibes his way....however one wishes to portray it. I don't think there has been so much just plain hate for a President since the days of Abraham Lincoln! The country was VERY divided in those days as well. But in this day & age it really IS about the divide between Good & Evil.

I have found We Are Free TV to be very helpful. She has a rambling manner but brings the dots together in an amazing manner! We do know the free energy thing has been squashed down for so many years....let's see what happens!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th June 2018), Bluegreen (9th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), NancyV (10th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

IMO, black ops, like the UFO/alien subject in general, is on a need to know basis....and I think US presidents are far down the food chain of need to know. The decision on whether or not to release alien technology to the general public is far above that of the US prez (or any president of any country). For this reason, I think that while Stephen Bassett is doing good work, his hope that Hillary would have been elected and would get to the bottom of things and spill the beans.....was folly at best. It's waaaay beyond the power of any president (history has shown this to be the case).

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Bayareamom (6th August 2018), Bluegreen (9th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Fellow Aspirant (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), greybeard (6th August 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), Omni (9th June 2018), Tam (6th August 2018), yelik (11th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    Ώ
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,420 times in 10,157 posts

Quote Can the President look into Black Op projects?
    I think yes and mostly no.

We have credible reports of Bill Clinton saying 'I asked about UFOs but, damn it, they won't tell me'. We have credible reports of zero-point energy inventors being tracked down by the 'authorities' in the middle of the woods, as well as said inventors' unusual demise. The sheer number of so-called 'insider' reports saying things like 'There are 34 security levels above POTUS' and things of that nature would convince Sherlock Holmes that it could not be ruled out as an impossibility. I think it is reasonable to assume there is at least one Black Op, whatever it may be, the President is unaware of. At this point in time, I think whoever is POTUS, like it or not and probably aware to some extent, is beholden to the iron-jawed monopoly of the Rockefeller family on things like, say, the internal induction engine which many believe has been obsolete for a hundred years.

Did I mention the SSP? No, I didn't think so.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (10th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Last President, this President and all other Presidents (With exception of JFK) are all one and the same, all the same higher controllers.
    None will look into Black Ops projects and tell us and or bring them into mainstream for the good of the whole.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Fellow Aspirant (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), Spellbound (9th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Imagine some of the hidden technologies that might help the World to progress in a greater way? If the President reviewed some of these technologies he might being able to declassify them enough to be put into practical uses and we know how much governmental departments like to hang on and keep secret their own stuff and need to be told by the President to bring it out.
    I have been attempting to move forward the release of black project technology under open science. So far I have spoken with 2 major military/intel networks that are willing to consider it. If the technology is released it has to be released under open science in my opinion, or else whoever has the monetary rights will be similar to the interest on printed money (oligarch heaven).

Open science decentralizes corporate control over the technology that will inevitably be released. Open science also gives companies and the more moral corporations an equal footing with those who decided to destroy individual's lives to research and develop the technology. Overall open science is highly enriching to a society. This is why I have decided to do open science activism with my organization Open Movement International.

There have been comprehensive black projects in pretty much every field of science for decades. I agree it could really revolutionize our society as a whole, right now they are kept as secret society perks. Below is a list of some of the black project scientific discoveries listed in a PDF of mine:

Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Exotic Scientific Discoveries Obtained in Black Projects

• comprehensive black projects have embarked on mapping scientific law
    • every mechanic of the mind open source to RF implants
    • electromagnetic communication - telepathic communication
    • the science of consciousness - use of consciousness in design
    • mapping of all variables of consciousness via the neural interface
    • remote ability to track brain waves (implants can also be used)
    • incredibly potent music enhancing - neuroscience based music enhancing
    • dimension of the mind VR
    • 3rd eye visual streams - 3rd eye VR
    • reality augmentation - enhancement of any experience type
    • any sensory experience can be enhanced with neural heterodyne
    • ability to project a feeling of imagery to the body
    • synthetic optics - optical neural interface
    • night optics - night vision neural interfacing
    • strength augmentation - ability to produce unusual strength
    • pain suppression - pain creation - pain augmentation (both psychological and physical)
    • ability to produce a hologram - ability to produce exotic circumstances of light
    • electronics hacking without a single line of code (hitting electronics with directed energy weapons)
    • electronics surveillance without a software vector (detecting electromagnetic fields within the electronic device)
    • fatal effects of frequency weapons are mapped in black projects at the expense of targeted citizens
    • microwave heart attack / microwave stroke
    • microwave induced cancers / microwave induced tumors
    • implants have been developed to do oddjobs (horrific or crude weaponization uses have been explored)
    • electromagnetic torture methods are obviously a black project focus
    • sonic torture methods - sonic weaponry
    • radio frequency diagnostics - measuring physiological effects with relatively benign RF energy
    • how to degenerate a body - how to regenerate a body
    • how to attack different organs - how to heal different organs
    • how to produce organic illness with directed energy weapons
    • radio frequency cures to disease (directed energy is a scientific panacea)
    • the concept library of the universe - mapping of concepts
    • the sensory library of the universe - sensory mapping
    • the emotion library of the universe - emotion mapping
    • recreational electromagnetic neuroscience (the limits of enjoyment can be reached)
    • electromagnetic pharmaceuticals - electropharma
    • psychology as a science - neuropsychology
    • mind programming as a science - e.g. mind programming tied to words
    • frequency aspects of genetics - mapping the natural laws and attributes of genetics
    • scientific discovery of the soul - soulular attributes / soul algorithms
    • ability to shift planes - inter-planar ability
    • ability to be in two planes at once (produces the ability to walk through walls)
    • interstellar ability - superluminal space travel
    • we are not alone in the universe

"If only we could somehow get the black projects to release their technology
    via open science for the population's benefit..." ~Phillip Walker

Source: https://pdf.universalaspects.io/Hi-T...ime-Report.pdf

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), greybeard (6th August 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), NancyV (10th June 2018), onevoice (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (10th June 2018), yelik (11th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

oh, one more thing - RE: the thread title

black projects: Research and Development aka RnD (also known as Special Access Programs). This is how they develop advanced technology. Project MK Ultra was a black project for example.

black ops: clandestine operations (often highly illegal/criminal). The cover up process to conceal what MK Ultra found was a black op, another example; the flat earth psyop is a black op.
    Last edited by Omni; 10th June 2018 at 06:56.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2018), edina (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (9th June 2018), NancyV (10th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2018), yelik (11th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    Ώ
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,420 times in 10,157 posts

In his 2016 book, Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery, Joseph Farrell makes the case that Bush and Cheney expected the 9/11 attack but not the towers coming down, which indicated to them they were dealing with an organization they did not know about and had far advanced technology.

And, in all seriousness, we have Obama's appearance on late night TV talking about aliens, and whatever you want to make of that, it was certainly odd what was said and odder still that it even happened.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), edina (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), mojo (10th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

If a project is labeled as an Unacknowledged Special Access Program, and the President asks about it, the proper reply would be: "Sir, no such program exists."

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Bayareamom (6th August 2018), Bluegreen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Michi (10th June 2018), mojo (10th June 2018), Omni (10th June 2018), Spellbound (10th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (10th June 2018), yelik (11th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hay there Bill Ryan! Do you know any Military Leaders who could help me get a Military Grant? I have compiled some very important scientific work that I would even like to share here. I will give in trade - all I know about my military program - the 42 and mannequins. Joy and health to your thoughts!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kody Tillotson For This Post:

mojo (6th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,376 times in 8,335 posts

If neither the president or his top generals (according to Steven Greer) have oversight and control of the most advanced tech on the planet, who or what is the military 'top dog' ?

Who would decide the outcome of a war ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), mojo (6th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Kody Tillotson (here)
    Hay there Bill Ryan! Do you know any Military Leaders who could help me get a Military Grant? I have compiled some very important scientific work that I would even like to share here. I will give in trade - all I know about my military program - the 42 and mannequins. Joy and health to your thoughts!
    Absolutely not, I'm afraid. I don't have any of those sorts of connections, even indirectly.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Kody Tillotson (6th August 2018), mojo (6th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alright! It was worth a try! Thank you anyways Bill Ryan!!! I love your site here!!!........ I can give a little teaser of the 42's purpose. They are people given the egregores and images of certain God's and Goddesses, I think. One of their main objectives is to completely Co-create, and only slightly steal the egregores of The Ringing Cedars of Russia documentary books - because it is the family book of the real family of Thoth Mercury, Lilith, Jesus, and Moses. In these books, Moses himself is still alive, and the passing of his soul into a new body is recorded. His great-granddaughter Anastasia, the wife of the author, creates a living image with the best sounding letter-sounds of the universe, to put into these books and actions, in a way where the greatest number of people survive the transition.
    Hay Bill! Would you like for me to leave a pdf of my scientific work here anyways? It is a uniting of Permaculture Design, Chemistry, Biology, and physics, with many practical Wise Logical Scientific Rites!!!

+ Reply to Thread