+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot: PLEIADIAN MESSENGER: EDDIE PAGE, 8 June 2018

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Project Camelot: PLEIADIAN MESSENGER: EDDIE PAGE, 8 June 2018

This is a pretty good interview and compliments other research , most of this is
    familiar if you know some of the work of Sitchin and others. Eddie says he worked
    with Sitchin and has had a interesting life to date from a child dreaming of the
    assassination of JFK,trips on Pleiadian craft , strange Vietnam experience while a
    helicopter pilot and later a career in the CIA. They cover a lot of topics and I
    thought it strange neither brought up Billy Meier , though they never really dug into
    any particular aspect as they kept the information flowing and covered a lot of
    ground and will probably have a follow up.

Is he legit ? difficult to say he feels genuine and he certainly believes what he is
    saying is true not just researched information imo , but who knows could be embellished ?? .....

Project Camelot..PLEIADIAN MESSENGER: EDDIE PAGE...8/6/18

PLEIADIAN MESSENGER: EDDIE PAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WY6Xzh2Mc
    Published on 8 Jun 2018...Camelot...( 2 hrs 5 mins )...
    The true story of the extraterrestrial Star Seed unit (33 Pleiadian children) inside the
    CIA. Find out how the Anunnaki and Pleiadians are related… Pleiadian mother ship has
    arrived with more coming according to Eddie…
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2018 at 19:17.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (11th June 2018), Inversion (9th June 2018), PathWalker (11th June 2018), Sequoia (10th June 2018), toppy (10th June 2018), yelik (10th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: PLEIADIAN MESSENGER: EDDIE PAGE, 8 June 2018

His youtube channel with currently 27 subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9S...0db6qOg/videos

Just after two minutes the first red flag:

In this video at 2:31 he shows his "Area 51 Special Agent Security Pass". I highly doubt that any official ID would be labeled like that, since Area 51 is not an official name:

He claims that he can trace his family line back to Abraham and that he is the direct offspring of Jahweh and a human mother (where have we heard that before?). He is an arch angel like Michael and Daniel, his brothers. He is now walking on earth to warn us about the end times. Oh my!

How well organized his library looks. Exactly enough books to fill one row per topic. And how shiny new they look - except for his favourite bible of course. Sorry, but this all smells like well prepared (CIA, maybe alt right?) disinfo to impress the right kind of target audience.

And an older video with him:

Last edited by Builder; 9th June 2018 at 20:53.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th June 2018), Fellow Aspirant (10th June 2018), gord (10th June 2018), Inversion (9th June 2018), littleOne (10th June 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), onevoice (9th June 2018), Spellbound (10th June 2018), Tam (25th July 2018), Valle (16th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote His youtube channel with currently 27 subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9S...0db6qOg/videos
    That's a long on going series 25 parts .....listening to part one it reminds me
    of Andrew Basiago who did a similar series of interviews around 2008/9 and
    he also could remember vivid details in his case time travel and trips to Mars.

Quote Just after two minutes the first red flag:

In this video at 2:31 he shows his "Area 51 Special Agent Security Pass". I highly
    doubt that any official ID would be labeled like that, since Area 51 is not an official name:
    Yeah......the ID pass and then he casually mentions he's a knight Templar ... UHM !....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Inversion (9th June 2018), onevoice (9th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Yeah......the ID pass and then he casually mentions he's a knight Templar ... UHM !....
    ... and shows his Knights Templar's membership card? LOL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

gord (10th June 2018), Spellbound (10th June 2018), Tam (25th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Actually the Templars do use membership cards, as do the Rosicrusians etc. and many other 'societies' , because it is practical.

So you can easily identify yourself as a member when you go to a temple or other meeting. There are many people who are with (secret) societies, you think they use signlanguage like the Mason's did and sometimes still do when you have thousands of members... no, a up to date creditcard size membershipcard is what they use in 2018.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

airaspect (19th July 2018), Cidersomerset (10th June 2018), Omni (10th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Last edited by Builder; 10th June 2018 at 07:07.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

BMJ (16th June 2018), Cidersomerset (10th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

With all respect intended, could someone be seriously mentally ill as opposed to a CIA disinformation plant?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th June 2018), DarMar (25th July 2018), Mike (19th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote With all respect intended, could someone be seriously mentally ill as
    opposed to a CIA disinformation plant?
    Could be ? The Kerry interview above is interesting but probably all of it he could
    get from other sources. I do not like to call out experiencer's straight away unless it
    is obvious. There are red flags here as I said neither mentioned Billy Meier the most
    famous Pleiadian contactee whether you believe his story or not.

That could be excused as not relevant to Eddies story except he says that he was
    close friends to Wendelle Stevens who's main research centred around Billy Meier.
    There is more and Kerry did not drill down on any particular topic and I was left
    with more questions than answers . Kerry suggested a follow up but I'm not sure if
    she will......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th June 2018 at 09:08.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th July 2018), wnlight (16th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I think I saw a punch card too. For every 10 blood sacrifices he gets the 11th free!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th June 2018), Justplain (11th June 2018), Mike (19th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting interview which appeared genuine on the face of it. As always we need to remain alert to the fact that mind control technology is very advanced - any event can be implanted into a mind which is believable to the person (Manchurian candidate comes to mind - a military person with missing time and unusual story) Whilst I believe hybrids exists I’m sure if the Pleiadians created humanity they would not need to ask for permission to see any bloodline hybrids

The meeting between Eisenhower and ET is well documented, but I find it strange any world leader would reject such a benevolent offer unless they knew something we don’t or their minds had been manipulated.
    Last edited by yelik; 11th June 2018 at 08:54.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well this was a quick follow up.....Kerry tries to drill down a bit more.

EDDIE PAGE PART II - PLEIADIAN - FUTURE PREDICTIONS - edited final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgzJkjn0XFA
    Published on 12 Jun 2018...( 2hrs 5 mins )...
    This is a continuation of my interview with Eddie Page delving into more detail
    including his predictions of the impending attack by the DRACO in force and
    arrival of the Pleiadian mother ship. He also talks about the upcoming eruption
    of Yellowstone's super volcano.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2018 at 21:23.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), yelik (14th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Not only do his Area 51 and OSI IDs look like fabricated by a child (another similarity to Billy Meyer), but what he presented as the "Zelia Blackbird" is in reality an image of the Boeing X-45C Phantom Ray.

As military aviator he should know better. Taking that together with his biblical interpretations he seems to be either delusional or purposefully deceiving.

I would put him into the delusional camp as someone who builds up a story for himself trying to make sense of his strange life as experiencer. Compared to fellow ex CIA Robert Steal he doesn't seem to be as sharp, articulate and manipulative. Steal was able to completely dominate and manage Carry in their interview, while in this interview Carry is the smarter and more educated one, with Eddie falling back to an authority accepting "yes Ma'am" multiple times.

Looked like an interesting story in the beginning, but I won't waste further time researching this poor guy. BS and red flags wherever one looks.

Last edited by Builder; 17th June 2018 at 09:42.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bayareamom (19th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Blackcashmere (22nd January 2019), BMJ (16th June 2018), Cidersomerset (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Latest Project Camelot interview with EDDIE PAGE here:

Quote Project Camelot
    Published on Jul 13, 2018
    This was a live recording of Pleiadian Messenger, Eddie Page at the Awake & Aware UK 2018 conference.

I interview Eddie live (he is on skype) at my conference. We talk about his past, who he is and what he sees coming in the future.

More background:

He says he is here to warn us about:

1. A Draco invasion that his group will protect us from …
    2. Yellowstone Super volcano erupting and causing chaos in the US
    3. Another Phoenix Lights type event that he is orchestrating or involved with that his group is going to do sometime soon — set to happen in Roswell.
    4. An asteroid to hit the planet 2028.
    5. An invasion and takeover of America by the Chinese.

He aludes to having powers and there is an undercurrent of the punishment theme (that is part of the Bible and the Jewish concept of Jehovah as a vindictive (but loving) god or Father.

He does not know of the beings from Aldebaran but calls them by another name and says they are a break off group from the Pleiades. He and the other 32 children that came here say they are not part of that group however.

His “Father” is who the Bible calls “God” and is the same being as Thor who visited the Pentagon (mistakenly said to be from Venus)… His Father is simply one of the Council of Elders running a certain portion of the planets (but not all) of the Pleiades according to his testimony. For what it’s worth this being he calls Father does not lay claim to the name “God”.

I am trying to find out his relationship (his group) to Bill Meier (he says he is not related and the Meier info may be disinfo) and the group William Tompkins says aided our secret space program.

More investigation of this fascinating case is ongoing!
    The interview is entertaining. Nothing new.
    Kerry is constantly front-loading EDDIE PAGE with YES/NO questions.

It seems as if Kerry is testing his authenticity and consistency.

To my understanding EDDIE PAGE is an agent of a human specie on earth.
    He also suffer from the almighty Savior syndrome.
    Also notice EDDIE PAGE spiritual beliefs are very authoritative and hierarchical. Very bad signal.

Anyhow he is another player in the arena, we can ask ourselves why now? Where were you yesterday/week/month ago.

Happy discernment.
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 14th July 2018 at 09:54.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Blackcashmere (22nd January 2019), Cidersomerset (14th July 2018), Did You See Them (19th July 2018), mab777 (20th July 2018), Retief (14th July 2018), Spellbound (20th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for exposing, in a succinct and factual way, the BOEING, Phantom Works, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle ( UAV ) 'demonstrator' model ( "X-45C" ) photo that Eddie Page used in his interview ( conducted by Project Camelot ) to 'mislead' YouTube viewing audiences who watched him claim this falsely as being something "the C.I.A. doesn't even know exists." Whoever concocted his parroted storyline of that aerial vehicle being somehow known as the "Black Bird" alien spacraft is totally misleading too. Furthermore, whoever the nincumpoop who 'reversed the image position' did-so in furtherance of perpetrating the 'information fraud' as well. Thank you for researching the Edward Page report I found instantly eyed as being highly suspicious since my professional intelligence knowledge on these crafts caused me to send an e-mail alert to host Kerry Cassidy who thanked me for my research and forwarded my e-mail alert on for further clarification to Eddie Page whose only reply was evasive by adding more of his misleading diatribe to his previous claims. My 'e-mail alert' was prominently posted by Kerry Cassidy onto Project Camelot, here:

https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...-july-17th-to/

Eddie Page, as well as many others making 'curious claims' ( e.g. David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, 'other individuals and groups' ) presented to general public audiences require a 'reliable information verification filter'; otherwise, fraudsters will never be 'appropriately abated' by website hosting platforms furthering the rampant spread of false and / or misleading information. Website hosts can only do so much to curtail 'abuses perpetrated by information fraudsters'.

Personally, how would I handle such a problem? Shut down information fraudsters by 'suing them for damages'. For those wishing to do at-least 'something', here's one ( 1 ) example ( below ):

http://la.indymedia.org/js/?v=cont&u...07/295550.json

[ SIDE BAR: Upon review of the aforementioned IndyMedia.Org Los Angeles published ( 2017 ) report article was recently ( 2018 ) found to contain no less than 'two ( 2 ) URL references erased' from YouTube; apparently, after it was published. Specifically, one was the Premier Networks AM radio show "Coast To Coast" 1990s era interview broadcast clip of an "anonymous caller" believed to be David Wilcock claiming to be a "time traveller" from the year "2072."

I recently found another ( different ) YouTube URL of that 'same 1990s era Coast To Coast interview', which is 'now again available' for general public audience review.

Although the following YouTube podcast interview, clip does 'not' mention "Eddie Page," it has everything to do with 'information fraudsters' whom have wantonly deceived Alternative Media public audience minds: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyyxIDflQQ ]

Information buyers, beware; especially, if you live on the internet - denizens too!

P.S. ADVICE: Reviewing 'all' the Eddie Page videos YouTube had to offer, dating back to when he was speaking at a podium, upon reviewing his current blazen claims ( during his interviews with Project Camelot ), I suffered a "Glen Beck Syndrome" ( i.e. blood began squirting out of my eyes forcing me to wrap duct tape around my head to keep it from exploding ). 😲

Bringing 'greater credulity', not less, to raise the bar for quality information is what Alternative Media organizations need more of - 'if they want to boost audiences'. Putting "Gong Show" characters on, in my humble opinion, cuts Silly Putty.

Either one is serious. Seriously 'funny' ( entertainment ) - as in an amusement park. Or, seriously 'revealing' ( reporting ) as in 'news'.

If audiences become too disenchanted with Alternative Media information outlets, it would not surprise me if foolishness sends people back to reviewing Main Stream Media. Argh!

Were it not for Project Avalon, Camelot, and a few other production platforms, I would have stopped researching and writing reports ( for others ) by now.

David Wilcock and Corey ( "Jimmy" ) Goode remind me of high-end Eddie Page and Drake Bailey characters; none of whom are anything close to being credible information providers.

Giving interviews to nutters and moon bats whose jabberwocky regurgitations are senseless, on one's own media platform ( with stellar audience numbers ) speaks volumes as-to where those numbers may end-up.

Frankly? People are tired of b.s. artists whom present no verifiable research or knowledgeability references backing-up their claims.

As for David Wilcock's recent blue moon howlings of "Blue Avian" beings, I can at-least share 'prehistoric lore research links', which although and still a 'stretch', provides an audience with at-least a 'taste of credulity' ( although 'slim' at that ) into his nome of recent b.s. claims:

"According to the history of 'Hwan Dang Oggi', at the time of Hwan ( about 9,000 years ago ), the "Baedal" ( ancient Koreans ) worshiped their one ( 1 ) spiritual being known as 'Sang Jen Im' believed to govern the Universe. At that time, the 'Baedel people' ( ancient Koreans ) knew-of 'five ( 5 ) different colored races' ( sapiens ) whom also worshiped their same one ( single ) God ( 'Sang-jen-im' ) whereupon twelve ( 12 ) states became united under one ( 1 ) domain known as the 'United States of Heavenly Brightness'."

Was one ( 1 ) of the five ( 5 ) colored races, 'blue'? I know, only from research, that one ( 1 ) race was colored 'red' but only because I saw a 'photographic rendiition' or 'photo of an ancient painting' depicting one leader whose 'skin hue' appeared 'reddish'. So, there you go David Wilcock Wonka believers whom are not even presented with so much as one iota of research referencing a "Blue Avian" race of beings; yet, his believers continue following his jabberwocky claims.

Perhaps, I 'should' give up. 😭

Many blessings,

- RE

/

/
    Last edited by Retired Executive; 31st July 2018 at 23:03. Reason: Erased Reference Link, Found; Spelling; Spacing; plus P.S. additionally relative content.
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Retired Executive For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Builder (20th July 2018), Cidersomerset (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018), Sequoia (20th July 2018), silverchimes (29th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,244 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset, quoting Kerry Cassidy (here)
    his predictions of the impending attack by the DRACO in force and arrival of the Pleiadian mother ship. He also talks about the upcoming eruption of Yellowstone's super volcano.
    Caveat! I've not yet listened to the interview, and haven't really looked into Eddie Page very much. But this (above ^^) is surely likely to be nonsense.

(e.g: While the supervolcano will certainly erupt sometime, the probability of that happening in our lifetimes is utterly minuscule, simply because of the sheer scale of geological time. A little science really is needed here, in order to put these kinds of claims into perspective.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2018 at 13:44.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (19th July 2018), Cidersomerset (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), gord (19th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th July 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), Spellbound (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yellowstone and super volcano predictions: Link to post.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd July 2018 at 03:55.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Honesty (19th July 2018), Spellbound (20th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Mark Taylor prophecied that the ring of fire would become more active, in conjuction with the United States becoming energy independent. No major destructive events are expected to happen in the United States in the near term. Being involved in these space programs seems to turn their brains into scrambled eggs...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Cidersomerset (20th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

The meeting between Eisenhower and ET is well documented, but I find it strange any world leader would reject such a benevolent offer unless they knew something we don’t or their minds had been manipulated.
    My understanding of the rejection is that nuclear disarmament is a fundamental condition of the offer and that Eisenhower saw that as a threat, tantamount to ‘surrender’...

Thanks for the thread Cider and contributors. I got drawn into a few hours listening to Eddie on YouTube and Kerry’s interviews with him and wondered what discussion might be happening here...

The old vid Builder posted was interesting, thank you, Eddie has been telling this story rather a long time..there’s a new vid with another ‘sister’ out now that only deepens the confusion, I’m not convinced and like with Simon Parkes I’ve had my fill of listening to him now. Though I admit it piqued my curiosity for a day.

Mind control? Highly likely, given the missing days in Vietnam. Then the question is, for what purpose?

If he really is he a scholar of ancient languages that worked with Sitchin, that should be relatively easy to verify. Maybe Kerry should do the homework before interviews, though I enjoyed both her vids with him, much easier than listening to any more of the endless vids he’s currently uploading, she cuts to the chase, but I’d much rather she’d saved us all those hours we’ll never get back by doing a bit more heavy vetting as ‘twere. I clicked the ‘bait’ with her reposting of his doomsday vid that YouTube algorithms saw fit to thrust on my screen when I was in the middle of something else!

It really caught my attention because of the global heatwave that’s been going on this last month that no one is really talking about. In the film Knowing the world ends with a massive solar blast that fries everyone and everything and I find myself thinking all too often this last month “is this it?” Not an almighty blast and it’s over in minutes, that many of us might be grateful for, but a slow burn, that would be hell. So the idea that Pleiadeans might be positioning themselves to ‘harvest’ those of us that knew all along we were trashing the planet and have been bleating in vain with our banners for sanity, no nukes, stop pollution, rainforest destruction, etc. for decades, is all too attractive. Oh yes please, can I go home to somewhere lovely where the madness and evil are just bad memories?

It seems to me at the moment, that if we’re getting fried and flooded, then every other discussion is irrelevant.

So sorry to leave you with that jolly thought! But that’s where I’m at.

Be blessed brothers and sisters

[/video]
    Last edited by Phoenix1304; 26th July 2018 at 18:18. Reason: To add video

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd August 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Credible Channelled sources (yes, there are some!) are at pains to state in these times, that there will be NO 'catastrophic' happenings on Earth. There will be natural upheavals yes, as Earth rids herself of aeons of built-up negative energy, but on the whole I think we can sleep in our beds.....

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

PathWalker (26th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread