+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palestinian Nurse shot dead by sniper

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Palestinian Nurse shot dead by sniper

I'm interested in hearing what Avalonians think about THIS atrocity (which is just another one in a long line of many)....

This Jimmy Dore voices my concerns as strongly as I feel. I'm thoroughly disgusted by what criminals do with impunity. But these should never be supported by anyone.... No excuses for it....

If anyone knows what the (Babalonian) Talmud says, then they'd understand that it teaches to have no respect for life....but their own. IMO those who live by the Talmud prove they can't live in peace and harmony with the rest of us. There's only one place for them and that's to be thrown into the Central Sun. NOW.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2018), Ioneo (10th June 2018), Kryztian (11th June 2018), Mare (10th June 2018), Sophocles (10th June 2018), Star Tsar (22nd June 2018), yelik (10th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Palestinian Nurse shot dead by sniper

The Ultra Zionists who control banking and media cannot be criticised as we can see. In my opinion anyone that causes deliberate harm and suffering to another should indeed be brought to justice whoever they are, regardless of rank or title

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2018), Maia Gabrial (21st June 2018), Sophocles (22nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

The Human Condition is quite a good place to share a report like this. Army snipers are almost completely emotionally detached from their targets, because they're such a long distance away, sometimes a mile or more. (The longest recorded sniper 'kill' was at nearly 2.5 km, or over a mile and a half.)

It's like a video game for them, and they're trained that way. They're never looking into the person's eyes to see their humanity.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ioneo (10th June 2018), Maia Gabrial (21st June 2018), Mare (10th June 2018), Sophocles (22nd June 2018), yelik (10th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Human Condition is quite a good place to share a report like this. Army snipers are almost completely emotionally detached from their targets, because they're such a long distance away, sometimes a mile or more. (The longest recorded sniper 'kill' was at nearly 2.5 km, or over a mile and a half.)

It's like a video game for them, and they're trained that way. They're never looking into the person's eyes to see their humanity.
    I agree,its rather like the infamous Electric shock experiment where most people will carryout terrible deeds when instructed to do so by the so called higher authority of the establishment. Education and the military are all about creating an obedient citizen void of independent thought.

If people know that causing harm or killing is fundamentally wrong then people should not join the military

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2018), Blacklight43 (10th June 2018), Maia Gabrial (21st June 2018), Sophocles (22nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote If people know that causing harm or killing is fundamentally wrong then people should not join the military
    I agree with you yelik. But how many soldiers (good people) know that they're not fighting for God and Country, but for some rich elite's bank account? How many realize that they've been manipulated by them?

What people of every country need to know is that murder is still murder even being done in wars; even when a govt sanctions it. WHO gave govts the right to sanction murder anyway? What is the difference between what a murderer does and what a soldier does? There's none. As a veteran myself, I fell for the God and Country propaganda, too. But I finally figured it all out. I feel sorry for my fellow soldiers who're still being duped into thinking what they do is right. It even explains why there's so much PTSD among soldiers and veterans. The fact is that taking lives is unnatural to our being....
    Stories like the ending of this lovely Palestinian nurse's life is so despicable. Are we supposed to feel sorry for those Israeli soldiers who felt threatened by her?

I'm hoping that all of humanity wakes up now. Demands peace (even when the govts and the elites still demand wars). Aren't we all tired of wars yet? I am.... Are you?

The reason why I posted this video is because it bothers me to hear about how the cruelty toward the Palestinians (and the rest of the world if you think about it) has gone on for so long and the world seem to close their eyes because of the fear of offending the Israelis. The horror of the holocaust seems to be a short-lived memory to Israel. Why would they even want to imitate their enemies as they have?

This is not to offend good jews who are opposed to the atrocities being committed in their name. From what I have read, true jews are being persecuted inside of Israel, too. Those are the ones who need our support as much as we need theirs. We need to ALL stand together against the criminals of the world....

The TRUTH is coming out no matter what is trying to suppress it.
    And it's about time.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Sophocles (22nd June 2018), Tinman (22nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread