+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 19 Signs You’re Engaged in the Higher Dimensional Shift

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,973 times in 595 posts

Default 19 Signs You’re Engaged in the Higher Dimensional Shift

by Open; Wake Up World

What are your symptoms of the Shift?

Here are 19 classic symptoms that you’re actively engaged in the higher dimensional shift taking place across the Earth.

What are you experiencing? Do share — let’s explore together what you might be feeling, because it helps to ease the path.

1. Expansiveness, timelessness and peace:

As you surrender and let go of attachment to the 3D world, then consciousness naturally begins to expand into higher dimensions, especially 4D and 5D. So you’ll be having periods of time where you feel a deep sense of peace and expansion. There’ll be periods where it feels as if time has stopped or somehow just slipped by.

2. Interconnectivity, love for sentient life:

You’ll have times where you feel interconnected with other sentient life — other creatures and nature in general. The heart will regularly fill with love in appreciation.

3. Signs and synchronicity:

Especially as you expand into 5D consciousness, and you’re paying attention to the sense of flow through the moment, then you’ll manifest, and pick up, more signs and synchronicity, attuning beingness, guiding the way and affirming you’re on an aligned path.

4. Density, karma and challenge:

As you connect more into the mainstream of the soul, the flow within is going to pull on buried fragments of soul that are still stuck in karmic density and interconnected with the old paradigm. So you might feel light one moment, but then suddenly dredge up karma to be worked through.

5. Pulled in two different directions:

We’re right in the middle of the “Inflexion Point” between the Old Paradigm and the New. Many around you will be stuck in the old densities and you may have threads of consciousness still holding into fixed relationships, yet the soul is wanting to realign them. Hence feeling pulled in different directions.

6. Death of the Ego:

You may well feel at times like you’re dying, but this is usually as the ego begins to confront its immanent demise — the false self is being unravelled.

7. Feelings of depression, disconnection and hopelessness:

Even though you’re expanding into lighter vibrations, you’ll still stir up inner density at times which will amplify feelings of disconnection from the expanded states. You may feel hopelessness with regards to the old paradigm and even at times depression.

8. Feeling the need to purify:

The likelihood is that you’ll be feeling a need to purify your inner being, physically, emotionally and mentally. That will likely involve a more aligned diet, fasting at times, deep consciousness bodywork and plenty of meditation.

9. Desire to change location and living circumstances:

As you shift consciousness within, this will likely reflect into the outer world with a correspondent and authentic desire to change location to one which reflects the new beingness.

10. Redefining and realigning relationships:

You’ll likely feel a strong tendency to more authentic relationships of honesty and truth. It will likely get increasingly difficult to spend time in light weight “chat chat” connections.

11. Increased creativity:

You’ll likely feel an increased sense of wanting to create just for the fun of it. This will likely manifest as a pull to change career path or job.

12. Uncovering your divine purpose:

They’ll likely come a yearning to know your divine purpose and how to serve in the shift. This will manifest more as the revelation of your destined way of being.

13. Increased Multidimensionality:

You’ll likely begin to feel as if you’re living in two worlds not one. So there’ll be the sense of connecting to the energy and spirit of life around you, plus picking up the higher dimensional flow more. The key is to keep attuning to these multidimensional experiences so their impact grows stronger.

14. Activation of Kundalini:

You’ll progressively feel strong flows of energy within, leading, strongly moving body and emotions, leading to high creativity, streaming synchronicity and bliss.

15. Higher Self and Twin Flame occurrences:

Prior to kundalini activation you’ll likely feel increased connection with your higher self manifesting in synchronicities around you. After kundalini is flowing more strongly, this will likely switch to more occurrence of the Twin Flame phenomenon.

16. Prophetic dreaming and visioning:

You’re likely to be having prophetic dreaming revealing how to process out density, what karma you might be dealing with, and steps to take to unfold more integrated soul and expanded beingness.

17. Entering the Void:

At times you may feel like you’ve slipped into a placeless, timeless, eternal presence, as if “there is no one here!”. This is the sense of the Void, and the presence that you really are.

18. A feeling of wanting to go home:

There will often be feelings of “wanting to go home” but without fully understanding what that means. Usually it’s about yearning to ascend to higher densities of greater harmony, alignment and peace.

19. Yearning to find your ‘tribe’ or soul family:

Each soul belongs to a group, family or “Team” of souls who closely resonate on your vibration, who fundamentally understand you, who unconditionally love and support your journey. You’ll likely have a growing sense to connect more deeply, here and now.

So what are you experiencing?

About the author:

Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

alexius (11th June 2018), Bruno (11th June 2018), Celeste95 (13th June 2018), Craig (12th June 2018), Fellow Aspirant (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Honesty (8th September 2018), Khadija (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mari (9th September 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), Nasu (12th June 2018), Omi (12th June 2018), onevoice (11th June 2018), pueblo (13th September 2018), shadowstalker (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2018), thepainterdoug (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), what is a name? (11th June 2018), WhiteFeather (12th June 2018), Wind (11th June 2018), wnlight (11th June 2018), wondering (11th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: 19 Signs You’re Engaged in the Higher Dimensional Shift

Yes to all of the above, plus strong impulse to be of service.

Happily sharing what I can...

I've been called to do more readings and healings recently. Free gifts coming not from me, but through me. Not about profit, as gifts are free.

Sensing change. Wrapping up a "soul goal" this week, which is a part of my life purpose. Completing Event #12 in my "Alchemy of Light Project".

I'll follow the ever-increasing signs of synchronicity to learn what's next.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th September 2018), dynamo (11th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mari (9th September 2018), Nasu (12th June 2018), Omi (12th June 2018), Orph (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (8th September 2018), what is a name? (12th June 2018), WhiteFeather (12th June 2018), wondering (11th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Yep I got some of them. Cool thread. Wado
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

dynamo (12th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Michelle Marie (12th June 2018), Nasu (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Darn. I would have liked to be in this group too. I only vaguely connect with two of those, lucky number 3 and 19. Mind you yearning is a big word, mild interest is more real. Each to their own dimensional path I suppose.. x

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

dynamo (12th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Michelle Marie (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Darn. I would have liked to be in this group too. I only vaguely connect with two of those, lucky number 3 and 19. Mind you yearning is a big word, mild interest is more real. Each to their own dimensional path I suppose.. x
    3 will lead to the rest.

It's all in the flow.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mari (9th September 2018), Nasu (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), what is a name? (12th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Very useful information,thank you dynamo

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

Mari (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), wondering (8th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

More loving might be right for me at this point.

Ascension is not for me, no thanks. When I die I will again be the master I feel or wish I could be in this reality. When I die I will go home and be at peace with my creator. It will be many eons before I leave on assignment again, if ever.

I have done my little part quite well. Maybe not the outcome I planned on but still not bad. A pass for sure.

I am glad there are many here who see it otherwise - otherwise I would not rate myself a pass...

Not much use for a walking encyclopedia anymore...but I did have my day.

I feel mostly like an anachronism now, a once pertinent flotsam of humanity in a sea of normality and complacency.

But I won't leave until I see the fruits of my labor begin to take root. Those I have come to educate are educated, those I have come to love are loved, those that needed my correction are corrected.

I have learned much and changed more. I am glad I was here...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (8th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Mari (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Wind (8th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I need to gain control of my emotions when I have to drive around the streets of my area, South West London.

It seems people are directly focusing on me, trying to upset.

This I realise is due to me not fitting in to the majority rule energies of these, rushing, self important and seemingly uncaring people, they can't Waite for one second, rush, rush, rush to get in-front in the cue.

When I stand back from them I see it is a good indication of my being is in the right direction, but much in the moment care and control of emotions needed by me

Good post and info dynamo
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018), Mari (9th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 674 posts

I can tick off a lot of them.....18 and 19 very strongly

....Oh, & I can add two more very common symptoms to the above list:
    All kinds of bodily stuff - aches & pains & weird physical symptoms arising as our bodies try to adjust to new energies.

All the supressed emotional baggage we've been determinedly hanging onto, is now, joy of joys, coming to the surface to be looked at, felt (often for the first time) and finally released. This is causing problems for the majority who have no idea what's going on & they will believe they are going mad...

Folks, we are going absolutely nowhere until we've graduated from the baggage boot camp!
    Last edited by Mari; 9th September 2018 at 20:34.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

pueblo (13th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,258 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    I can tick off a lot of them.....18 and 19 very strongly

....Oh, & I can add two more very common symptoms to the above list:
    All kinds of bodily stuff - aches & pains & weird physical symptoms arising as our bodies try to adjust to new energies.

All the supressed emotional baggage we've been determinedly hanging onto, is now, joy of joys, coming to the surface to be looked at, felt (often for the first time) and finally released. This is causing problems for the majority who have no idea what's going on & they will believe they are going mad...

Folks, we are going absolutely nowhere until we've graduated from the baggage boot camp!
    I can say the same in regard to 18 and 19. I miss my family so much, and now I have started to recognise them. I want to go home.

I can also add to the list a heightened perception of others, some people I meet I can really feel a familiarity about, like I knew them really well before..at the same time I am starting to see more clearly 'dead souls' or 'non-souled' people. This is a little scary and will take time to process what is actually going on.

Please note, it is not a 'judgement call' for me about other people and their spiritual state of being etc......it is a feeling/perception that is being perceived using a new organ or faculty, one that was not always present, or that I was unaware was always present...... I am sure it will take time to develop and learn to use this new faculty. Anyone else experience anything similar?

*Edit: This faculty maybe actually what is referred to as discernment?
    Last edited by pueblo; 13th September 2018 at 09:24.

+ Reply to Thread