+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Historic day, Avalonians and All (Donald Trump + Kim Jong Un)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Historic day, Avalonians and All (Donald Trump + Kim Jong Un)

Speaking of getting ganged up on, I will hazard that possibility and mention Simon Parkes, who had some ([plausible, I think) things to say about Trump, China and N. Korea starting at about 4 minutes in to about 9 minutes in here:
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Hey Daozen, This post of yours is most likely to meet indifference on avalon. you know we are not allowed to call a spade a spade. You will be accused of attacking someone even though we know that trolls are plentiful on avalon. Well the trolls of course will gang up on anyone who attempts to expose them. You saw that happened to me and others dont you?

Hey avalonians let us be polite to trolls even though they lie in our face. But at least remember that wolfs likes to wear sheep clothing.
    I'm in awe of how much folks like to indulge in the role of the victim.
    So much so as to ignore all data that should point you in the direction of understanding what is going on.
    All of Hollywood, the media and the owners of social media agree with your opinion on the present political situation.
    Yet you play the victim because there are a very few small and sparsely populated areas where your opinion is not the gold standard.
    I apologize if my opinion used language that was less than tactful, but in truth I see this as a life or death situation.
    You may think I am wrong and this seems to be obviously so but I believe people such as your self and your politics are willfully driving this country and the world into certain oblivion. I'm not exaggerating when I say this.
    I apologize if my language comes off abrupt and course at times due to my strong feelings here but I am at a loss as to how folks on Avalon with the knowledge available here as a resource can still be so willfully ignorant.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Nasu (19th June 2018), turiya (20th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Speaking of getting ganged up on, I will hazard that possibility and mention Simon Parkes, who had some ([plausible, I think) things to say about Trump, China and N. Korea starting at about 4 minutes in to about 9 minutes in here:
    Simon Parks is a self proclaimed therapist who has used his position to garner the trust of people confessing spiritual and emotional problems.
    Part of the therapy he would prescribe was anal sex as initiated by himself. Simon Parks is as far as I can tell a sex addict and one could argue an opportunistic rapist.
    As a result I personally find Simon Parks to be among the lowest of the low in terms of respecting his opinion.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Nasu (19th June 2018), turiya (20th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, DNA......my take on things as well! I do recall that Bill, at one point, mentioned something about that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (19th June 2018), Nasu (19th June 2018), turiya (20th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Well that was certainly predictable.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (20th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

... what a case study in how wars are started and people are divided ...

We the people are divided into us versus them; they are associated (sometimes accurately, sometimes not, truth hardly matters here) with whatever is (or can be presented as) most abhorent.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Mike (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), Tintin (20th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Hey Daozen, This post of yours is most likely to meet indifference on avalon. you know we are not allowed to call a spade a spade. You will be accused of attacking someone even though we know that trolls are plentiful on avalon. Well the trolls of course will gang up on anyone who attempts to expose them. You saw that happened to me and others dont you?

Hey avalonians let us be polite to trolls even though they lie in our face. But at least remember that wolfs likes to wear sheep clothing.
    I'm in awe of how much folks like to indulge in the role of the victim.
    So much so as to ignore all data that should point you in the direction of understanding what is going on.
    All of Hollywood, the media and the owners of social media agree with your opinion on the present political situation.
    Yet you play the victim because there are a very few small and sparsely populated areas where your opinion is not the gold standard.
    I apologize if my opinion used language that was less than tactful, but in truth I see this as a life or death situation.
    You may think I am wrong and this seems to be obviously so but I believe people such as your self and your politics are willfully driving this country and the world into certain oblivion. I'm not exaggerating when I say this.
    I apologize if my language comes off abrupt and course at times due to my strong feelings here but I am at a loss as to how folks on Avalon with the knowledge available here as a resource can still be so willfully ignorant.
    I presented a very logical argument and you said "... your opinion is not the gold standard..." what can I say? if you can not do it by the head at least try the heart. More drama please.

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I presented a very logical argument and you said "... your opinion is not the gold standard..." what can I say? if you can not do it by the head at least try the heart. More drama please.

I would love to have a conversation where we heard one another and exchanged personal truths. I could give you a bullet pointed explanation of how I completely detached from being a liberal and completely dropped partisan politics, and why because of that I'm now more enamored with Trump than I have been with any politician in my lifetime. I would love to do that. But it would go no where. I've done this so many times and watched my words fall on deaf ears.

Best of luck on your journey and your travels.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), turiya (21st June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2