Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    During the many years that I have been searching out those who are running things on this planet and are responsible for seemingly all the huge evils we agree upon, it appears that the Spider is seated in The City of London. They appear to have spawned the leaders who have committed mass genocide. They have poisoned the world with narcotics, poisoned the air and water, created poverty and greed, indulge in slavery, human sacrifice and canabalism, own absolutely everything, even our souls. Do you really think they are worth keeping?
    IMO -

Is the hidden hand even human? I’m not sure but as far as the human controllers go, they serve a purpose and I don’t think they’re meant to be kept.

I’d love to see more people approach it like a falsifiable theory, the theory; the controllers fill a role many create by looking outside themselves for authority figures.

If everyone trusted their own instincts and helped each other instead of competing as many do and if everyone honoured their own truth instead of believing what they’re taught to believe then I bet that role would disappear and the controlling cabals would lose all their power and be gone.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 7th July 2018 at 08:42.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th July 2018), DeDukshyn (11th July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Limor Wolf (18th July 2018), petra (9th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (7th July 2018), Valerie Villars (7th July 2018), woomap (7th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

I want to fit in a new, overall scenario i’ve begun to read and almost grasp, just faintly so far. (Extensively Paraphrased)

Mankind was spawned as “one of a kind” in a universe much greater, than can be known with intellect or tech… In our current state, barely graduated from barbarism, (still so dominant here). We are still blinded by wars of Atlantis and before, unbelieving that our group consciousness deceived ourselves. Yet even the graduation to civilization is relatively primitive, when complete. The heights to climb beyond will eventually prove worth all hypocrisy and disgust endured.

At the root of our unique spawning, are just two contrasting forces: repulsion and unity. Both are essential in our reality and delicately proportioned into aggregates of life forces. These are experienced as things such as hate and love. Though baffling it is, because humans are living out the dazzling panorama thus created. Remixed dualities, project glorious creations of materialism. Except where the natural blights break out. Predation and parasitism are also natural outcomes which demand harmonious balancing, where humans to often neglect their group responsibilities. By allowing cancer to ruin the day.

Traditional constructs of body-soul are actually so immature. Where the true, original indestructible, (spiritually endowed), “original self”, is started off with, (a metaphor), a set of cars, to drive around through reincarnations. We are to gain driving skills, maintain and make proper uses of these, such that our cars grow with inherent natural features and lovely trips. Yet road rage happens where some cars are abused with mile high tires and lost steering wheels. So drag strips tear up the beautiful possibilities. We blame these deformed cars on aliens, when a sibling has gone mad. We never developed our group consciousness to correct this at all. Instead we allowed a few sick minds to develop aberrations and evil powers. We even protect this diseased limb with liberty and freedom.

Our personal set of cars can merge so beautifully with sets belonging to others. Breakdowns are not needed, or just rough days in kindergarten. Properly evolving selves drive through consecutive incarnations eventually driving greater portions of memory to great advantage. The car sets trade in at win-win dealers, for greater car sets providing higher toned life experiences and perceptions of higher awareness, life after life. Until full awareness needs no cars of the lower kind. Rather than external granting of ascension, the original self has developed their own keeping and awareness of all incarnatons as a successful whole. Earth life was successful.

The source of my crude metaphor is much more detailed, to a point that my writing will seem very lacking. Yet how else may one seeker speak with another seeker, if most of humanity can't even wonder: “Is humanity worth two cents?” There are many specialized words in these books and the original writer was writing in the Swedish language. Multiple language translations are available in the top left corner drop down menu. As are various books on another menu button. The main source is the Pythagorean Order, although these particular books are conveyed through an individual writer at- http://www.laurency.com/
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 7th July 2018 at 11:20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (7th July 2018), woomap (7th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Thanks for this, Petra, it made me laugh, I needed that.

From what I felt of God’s presence I’m sure God doesn’t see anyone as not fit to talk to. If I had to choose one word to describe God’s energy it would be perfection, loving beyond words.
    Yeah there's surely something else going on. I figure God must have a sense of humor too. Monkeys have humor, but I don't really think any other animals make fun of each other like we do

God would surely understand how frustrated I was too. And besides - God wouldn't talk into people's heads - I really don't think so.

Perfection sounds kind of awful, and God probably things I'm foolish for thinking so. That just sounds awful!!! I'm so glad I'm not "perfect"

I had spoken to God my entire life, treated him/her like my invisible best friend and he/she (can’t say it lol) only ever spoke to me on that one occasion. It’s probably a last resort for the most hard headed people.
    I only started talking to God recently... up til then, I felt like God had abandoned me. For the first while, I was too embarassed to talk to God.

Geez I still can't even spell that word properly... not being able to spell embarrassed is kind of embarrassing. I'm pretty good at spelling - so when I start forgetting how to spell things, that just gives me the creeps

Just to clarify it a bit, I had raged out at God for allowing all the suffering and amongst a lot of other stuff and swear words I said it wasn’t love to support the beliefs of the evil bastards on this planet. I finished my tirade with, “I trust you, always will, but I really don’t understand this”. When God replied he/she pointed to the whole planet and her inhabitants and said it was all me, just as the enlightened mystics have seen and point to. I still can’t see it myself but what I did learn is that somehow we are all literally and directly one. God essentially took my pointing finger and turned to my and everyone’s direction. Few words were spoken but so much was said. It’s a hard pill to swallow about existence but from what I was shown this is all a natural part of the expanding universe.
    That sounds so poetic... my experience was more frightening than poetic.... although still kind of poetic in a way.

The oneness is part of why we can't abandon each other I think... the feeling is just so extremely strong that I don't want to abandon anybody.

It feels like in my case, God "talks" using really sophisticated innuendo. It makes me feel stupid... and I feel like I'm always facepalming.

The thing I was mad about, I'm still mad about it! God knows, and I guess that part just did not click in before a certain point. Of course God knows (facepalm)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), woomap (10th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Is the hidden hand even human?
    It is good to see this conversation leading in the direction it ought to be. No need for IMO on this. To think that humans are responsible for the direction things have gone in, is to give ourselves way too much credit.

Has anyone even stopped to think about how manipulable those are, for whom time is working against them, by those for whom time is not? How would you sculpt a civilization when you can do so across spans of thousands of years or more?

Humanity is malleable enough to be led in a direction appropriate to farm a civilization for the amount of energy it can produce. I am not talking about electricity.

We can awaken to the reality and resist but we are also incredibly prone to forgetfulness. The amnesiac can hardly remember what they are doing long enough to get anywhere with what they are trying to do.

That all being said, the fact that it IS actually possible to remember things across lifetimes is by far the greatest threat to business as usual. You reading this or anyone anywhere near the vicinity of being on a path that would lead them to a place like this, to read a thing like this - you of all people would be able to find a way to begin to truly remember.

Your soul, in its unfragmented form, is more powerful than those who came into this reality long before humanity (in it's current form) and had a definite "advantage" (if you could call it that) over them. Why? Because you have not actually sought to disconnect yourself from your own soul (as they have).

Disconnecting from your own soul doesn't mean that your higher self is going to just abandon your lower self, it remains in pursuit of it (for other beings in our universe just as for those humans who were taught the dark path enough to begin to wish the same...).

This pursuit never ends because the lower self's reason for being in this universe in the first place has everything to do with forgetting and remembering, with detaching from the higher self and then finding it again. The higher self does not care how long these spans are. All spans feed into the information being generated by the universe in order to fulfill to purpose for generating this universe at a higher level (via a "big bang", in other words a t=0 where t is time of a batch simulation).

The only thing a lower self should be afraid of is their own higher self. You can run but you can't hide from your own higher self. The higher self will seek more and more elaborate ways of teaching the lower self.

Lower selves have formed civilizations around forgetting their own higher self, and trying never to remember again. They have taken control of other planets and attempted to coerce other civilizations to do the same, to sculpt a civilization's course to blame itself for problems that were worked into the course of time for that civilization over many hundreds and thousands of years.

Do not be naive to this. It is easiest to form a story that is understandable with the information you have available at present. But if you do not have all the information, you cannot form the most plausible story, only the one that seems most obvious given what you have, especially when it is being suggested to you.

Anyhow, something different is going to happen this time around.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (11th July 2018), Flash (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (10th July 2018), Limor Wolf (18th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2018), Orph (10th July 2018), Scottoz (10th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), woomap (10th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

These guys think we are worth saving, fighting to save.

Seriously though, all are worth saving and remember, there are many ways of interpreting the word 'Saving'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018), woomap (11th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Of course it is worth saving!

My daughter is worth saving. My granddaughter is worth saving. My woman is worth saving. The little girl down the street is worth saving. So are you worth saving.

I came here with systems buster credentials. I came here to set things right, I did not come here to learn. I came here to lead by example: to think for myself, to act for myself.

Did I make mistakes? You bet ya, lots of them. Does that lessen my impact. Not really. I am only human as they say, here, now.

The connivers will have their accounting one day, maybe soon. We are all complicit. None of us are innocent.

Is this world worth saving? Are you ready to forgive?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chanie (10th July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Orph (11th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

I felt such a sense of relief when I learned that the boys and their coach in the Thai cave had been saved and that the rescuers got out safely. Like so many others, I’d been holding them in my thoughts and prayers. As this CBC headline put it, “They’ve become the world’s kids.”

See: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/thailan...eact-1.4741342

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2018), woomap (11th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

If everyone trusted their own instincts and helped each other instead of competing as many do and if everyone honoured their own truth instead of believing what they’re taught to believe then I bet that role would disappear and the controlling cabals would lose all their power and be gone.
    Bingo ... this is why we need focus on helping one another achieve this goal (easier said than done) - this pretty much is the only way that bring the change humanity yearns for. The importance of this as "the solution" can not be emphasized enough.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Is the hidden hand even human?
    It is good to see this conversation leading in the direction it ought to be. No need for IMO on this. To think that humans are responsible for the direction things have gone in, is to give ourselves way too much credit.

Has anyone even stopped to think about how manipulable those are, for whom time is working against them, by those for whom time is not? How would you sculpt a civilization when you can do so across spans of thousands of years or more?

Humanity is malleable enough to be led in a direction appropriate to farm a civilization for the amount of energy it can produce. I am not talking about electricity.

We can awaken to the reality and resist but we are also incredibly prone to forgetfulness. The amnesiac can hardly remember what they are doing long enough to get anywhere with what they are trying to do.

That all being said, the fact that it IS actually possible to remember things across lifetimes is by far the greatest threat to business as usual. You reading this or anyone anywhere near the vicinity of being on a path that would lead them to a place like this, to read a thing like this - you of all people would be able to find a way to begin to truly remember.

Your soul, in its unfragmented form, is more powerful than those who came into this reality long before humanity (in it's current form) and had a definite "advantage" (if you could call it that) over them. Why? Because you have not actually sought to disconnect yourself from your own soul (as they have).

Disconnecting from your own soul doesn't mean that your higher self is going to just abandon your lower self, it remains in pursuit of it (for other beings in our universe just as for those humans who were taught the dark path enough to begin to wish the same...).

This pursuit never ends because the lower self's reason for being in this universe in the first place has everything to do with forgetting and remembering, with detaching from the higher self and then finding it again. The higher self does not care how long these spans are. All spans feed into the information being generated by the universe in order to fulfill to purpose for generating this universe at a higher level (via a "big bang", in other words a t=0 where t is time of a batch simulation).

The only thing a lower self should be afraid of is their own higher self. You can run but you can't hide from your own higher self. The higher self will seek more and more elaborate ways of teaching the lower self.

Lower selves have formed civilizations around forgetting their own higher self, and trying never to remember again. They have taken control of other planets and attempted to coerce other civilizations to do the same, to sculpt a civilization's course to blame itself for problems that were worked into the course of time for that civilization over many hundreds and thousands of years.

Do not be naive to this. It is easiest to form a story that is understandable with the information you have available at present. But if you do not have all the information, you cannot form the most plausible story, only the one that seems most obvious given what you have, especially when it is being suggested to you.

Anyhow, something different is going to happen this time around.
    More true than I can comprehend at this time. Really nice post.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018), triquetra (4th August 2018), woomap (11th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    These guys think we are worth saving, fighting to save.

Seriously though, all are worth saving and remember, there are many ways of interpreting the word 'Saving'
    I see your Avengers Trailer, and raise you an Avatar Trailer

20. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (11th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Even though I have experienced the beatific vision, as I look back on my life experiences, I cannot remember one day which was joyful or blissful. The people I have liked are so few; mainly, I endured people because I thought that was all you could do. Therefore, if I have the opportunity to meet my creator or jailer on the other side, I advice him to DUCK!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th July 2018), Orph (12th July 2018), woomap (12th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Therefore, if I have the opportunity to meet my creator or jailer on the other side, I advice him to DUCK!
    I know that feeling well. Or should I say, I knew that feeling well. You see, I decided to, in my imagination, (believe me, I have a really strong imagination), ....... anyway, in my imagination I cut loose on "God".

I mean I really tore into Him. Gave Him the whole 9 yards. Held nothing back. I have no idea how "He" (or She), took my little tirade. I never received any kind of response. But, ...... I got it all out of my system. So now, when I die, I won't have to tell anybody to DUCK!!

Of course, there's always the chance that I'll be the one hearing the word DUCK!!

And, since I'm still here after my little blow-up with "God", ........... well, maybe the rest of humanity is worth keeping too.
    Last edited by Orph; 12th July 2018 at 04:39.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th July 2018), Scottoz (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi, I’d love to know your thoughts -

Who do you think they are, these beings/entities for whom time is working against? Can you please expand on them being manipulable, can you give examples or relevant hypothetical situations? Are you referring to creative energy that they’re appropriating?

Thank you and don’t hold back (if you usually do at all).

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Scottoz (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (12th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

I would say a lot could depend on what the term “humanity” means?! If we include some of the observations coming from the eastern gnosis (as represented by Gurdjieff, Muravieff and Uspensky) then, on this planet we would have 2 different “races”. (Leave aside hundreds of artificial divisions, for the purpose of a distraction.)

1. Pinocchios which have a POTENTIAL to turn into the real human beings (“sons of man”); they have a human essence but firmly identified with their (programmed) personalities on 24/7 basis, they are unaware of it.

2. Pinocchios-by-default (“sons of god/AI); no human essence; pretty efficient bio-chemical robots; they are in charge on this planet for ages, on behalf of their creator/AI. (They can not be blamed for all psychopathological activities taking place here, as they can not know and do better; they can only think and behave as per the program.)

Of course, none of them will realise that they were pinocchios, when reading the story, however, one day some of those belonging to the first group, may realise it, and do something about that. Until then, we may only keep wondering when trying to rationalise all the events and activities taking place in this pinocchio-reality.

An excerpt from Gnosis III, by B. Mouravieff:

Quote “In the first volume of ‘Gnosis’, we had already referred several times to this coexistence of two essentially different races: one of Men, and another of Anthropoids. We must emphasize the fact that from the esoteric point of view the latter term has no derogatory meaning.

(…)

The Scriptures contain more than one reference to the coexistence on our planet of these two humanities—which are now alike in form but unlike in essence. We can even say that the whole dramatic history of humanity, from the fall of Adam until today, not excluding the prospect of the New Era, is overshadowed by the coexistence of these two human races whose separation will occur only at the Last Judgment.”

(Chapter XIV – LINK)

What is in the gnosis referred as “anthropoids”, would be the “sons of god”.

The “Last Judgment” would mean a “sudden influx of the Real Consciousness (christ) into the demiurgic reality, which has been based on the False Consciousness (antichrist) and it can happen only through some of the “sons of man”, if they awaken on time. So, the Real Consciousness (we are currently not familiar with that) will be the judge.

At the end, “saving humanity” may depend on the ability of a few to reach the Real Consciousness and then see what to do and when, based on a true or an objective perception and understanding. (Some say that only 200 of such people would be enough, but who knows?!)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th July 2018), Scottoz (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (12th July 2018), woomap (12th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Who do you think they are, these beings/entities for whom time is working against? Can you please expand on them being manipulable, can you give examples or relevant hypothetical situations? Are you referring to creative energy that they’re appropriating?

Hi Rachel and Triquetra

Yes, it would be interesting to know how these entities got themselves into this creational predicament e.g. whether it was deliberate or accidental. These 4d entities have cut themselves off from higher creational levels and their own higher selves. They are seemingingly at a dead end.

Now they live in a situation where they choose to farm dissonant human emotional energies in 3D worlds (like Earth) to survive.

It would be an interesting story to tell I am sure.

Cheers

Scott

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018), woomap (13th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Hi Rachel and Triquetra

Yes, it would be interesting to know how these entities got themselves into this creational predicament e.g. whether it was deliberate or accidental. These 4d entities have cut themselves off from higher creational levels and their own higher selves. They are seemingingly at a dead end.

Now they live in a situation where they choose to farm dissonant human emotional energies in 3D worlds (like Earth) to survive.

It would be an interesting story to tell I am sure.

Cheers

Scott
    Hi Scott,

For sure. I think the creation/emerging of humanity began on the spiritual plane and the fall depicted in Genesis symbolises the incarnation of human souls into the material/3D plane. Although in Genesis any semblance of truth is lost in that heavily symbolic, twisted, agenda-ridden version. In Genesis, forces have been personified as gods, confusingly collectively named as one and later the book was edited to seem like one God, the serpent (symbol of immortality) is depicted as the bad guy, while exposing the gods as being rather miffed about humanity having a shot at immortality after eating the fruit of knowledge of good and bad. Yikes, what a mess.

I find the following doctrine more closely reflects what I feel may be true of the story of our creation/emergence -

“In the analysis of the Egyptian Mysteries, the light of the/our Arcane knowledge, we find that the corner-stone of knowledge—which was actually a wisdom gained through initiation —had its foundation in the certainty that the first great cause for existence itself was spirit; that the first and only element was the Soul, and that this Soul existed eternally and filled infinity.

By the power of its Will, the Soul divided itself into emanations or many separate or individual Souls, and — being from God, or part of God— its own inherent capacity for creation, the unresting, or eternally restless element of force, was evolved. Following this came matter which, moving on the ocean of chaos, created form and evolved or established order. Hence said, with truth—and those seeking to attain the ultimate should remember this saying in all its applications— that "Order is heaven's first Law," because confusion or chaos always follows disobedience. He who refuses to obey this Law will be destroyed.

In the order of creation, the fiery particles of matter ascended. It is written that "heaven" is above. To form the luminous bodies, the heavier bodies descended and ultimately separated into earths, seas, plants, animals and, finally, into the entities which became men.

This "earth plane", what we know as "hell," or temporal — is the ever-changing and constantly-suffering plane of existence. It is the below into which Souls fall to gain wisdom and understanding, experiencing both joy and suffering.

From the eternal or Cosmic—the Soul—proceeded successive emanations of spiritual beings, more or less elevated according to their particular status of ascent or descent in the grand scale of the spiritual kingdom.

Herodotus claimed that the Egyptians were the first who distinctly taught the Immortality of the human Soul, not as a Conscious entity, but with the capability of becoming —or attaining to—such Consciousness.

The foundation of the Egyptian Mysteries, which implies the Egyptian Initiation, was based on the knowledge of those who instituted the Mysteries. They taught that the Soul had originally existed in a pure, sinless state, that it then fell from its original purity and innocence, and gravitated from the form of a spiritual essence into a material body. Realizing its reduced status, its chief concern, the aim and scope of all earthly creatures (man), was to pass through successive states of experiences — sufferings and joys—purifications and exaltations —back to the original fellowship with — NOT INTO — the Deity.

This was the central doctrine, the pivotal point of Plato, Pythagoras, Jamblichus, Plutarch and all of the real renowned sages, philosophers and historians who flourished from the beginning of historical times. It was also the doctrine of all those fortunate enough to have been accepted by the Mystery, or Initiatory schools, and to have attained to Philosophic Initiation. This includes the early Christian fathers; thence the Cabalists of the Occult Schools, the Gnostics (or knowers of truth), Therapeutics, Essenes and other Initiates of the mediaeval ages, up to the authentic Rosicrucians of the present day.”

Quote from Rev DR. R. Swinburne Clymer’s The Mysteries of Osiris, 2nd edition, 1st edition printed in 1908. Clymer continues to go into much detail about the above (mechanics, forces) but that’s a clearer alternative to how it is depicted in the Bible.

Hypothetically speaking, given the garden of Eden wasn’t of the earthly plane, one wonders what beings have been/are influencing human civilisation, I don’t believe this is a purely physical plane problem, nor that the cause originated on the physical plane. It is said (and IMO evident) that the Black Lodge (using esoteric knowledge to their own advantage) work on both the non-physical and physical planes. I think an integral part of our development is to broaden our perception to the spiritual/non-physical realms and take it from there. Also, reserve our judgement of humanity until we have a fuller picture (ie interdimensional) of what’s going on (as Triquetra mentioned).

Regarding the beings separating from their HS; I’ve no idea of the actual events but the mechanics of it would be that they have made choices which are not in alignment with the nature of creative forces (esoteric term - Law). I imagine it is most likely a mix of wilful and unknowingly, some misled, but thoughts and actions which arose from a diminished conscience, an effect of not listening to it - hence the importance of heart.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th July 2018 at 07:29. Reason: Typos

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2019), hermit (24th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th July 2018), Scottoz (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I think you have it backwards - humans are the ones time is working against, and humans are the ones who are manipulable. Amnesia is baked into the genetic modifications which were made to our DNA. This is not permanent however. You could call it creative energy. Or orgone perhaps. Study Wilhelm Reich. Wow they really wanted to firmly thrust that guys ideas into the pseudoscientific spectrum. A bit too close for comfort. You can trace the work of many 19th century and early 20th century people who were set up in this way. By the early 20th century the mass reprogramming was achieved.

But again, something different is happening this time. It has been called "the wave", i.e. realm border crossing wave. When you feel it, you will really feel it. Undoubtably. Shakes you to the core of your essence, in a good but slightly overwhelming way. Maybe more than slightly. You need to pace yourself.

Waves are going to be hitting hard soon, like a tsunami against a dam... it's going to burst. You can only prevent the flow of information for so long.

Read between the words, that's where all the real information is in this message. Listen/feel for the energy, sent not over the forum but in quantum-parallel with the typing into and reading of it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2019), hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (5th August 2018), Orph (4th August 2018), petra (24th August 2018), Scottoz (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    The “Last Judgment” would mean a “sudden influx of the Real Consciousness (christ) into the demiurgic reality, which has been based on the False Consciousness (antichrist) and it can happen only through some of the “sons of man”, if they awaken on time. So, the Real Consciousness (we are currently not familiar with that) will be the judge.

At the end, “saving humanity” may depend on the ability of a few to reach the Real Consciousness and then see what to do and when, based on a true or an objective perception and understanding. (Some say that only 200 of such people would be enough, but who knows?!)

Thanks sms for being here and sharing this message. It seems that describing what you describe is going to be a matter of suggesting a feeling vividly enough that someone else catches a bit of the wind, or a bit of the wave, so to speak. It would be kind of like an outbreak, but in the opposite sense of what it usually means. There is some mathematics at play here, because a Deux Ex Machine plot device otherwise seems so... unnatural. It has something to do with the underlying reason why this reality exists in the first place.

There are some that would argue that all beings on this plane of reality are of the "same kind" up on the layer above. Becoming different sexes, races, or even planetary beings, coming into consciousness in this plane of reality at vastly different timepoints in the history of the universe, all of this is for a reason. Something to do with forgetting and remembering, and the new information which is generated by this...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2019), hermit (24th August 2018), Orph (4th August 2018), petra (24th August 2018), Scottoz (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)

Consonant energies as well. You need both positive and negative charges in a circuit. But select consonant, the type that doesn't lower the overall amplitude given the risk of soul escape diminishing the overall output level.

We need to move on from this, but the history is very complicated. You need to go all the way back to a much earlier time for this universe. Before "our big bang".

https://www.space.com/38982-no-big-b...gy-theory.html
    https://www.wired.com/2010/11/recycled-universe/

Quote A good way of looking at it:
    - The universe has a mechanism for its own reusability, and what we measure when we think of the timing of the Big Bang is actually the timing of the last reset completion time. Therefore the universe breathes in and out rather than expanding forever. This is intuitively more logical. It begs the question of what causes the universe to transition from expanding to contracting. Is it unavoidable, and simply a matter of time, or is there some catalyst? Can some action be taken to bypass this switch to contraction (as it can only mean the eventual destruction of all that exists in that universe!)

From a simulation developer's perspective, this cycling (the longest possible cycle known to our universe) is a great way to preserve resources allocated to that universeID, and seed variables may even shift automatically in response to outcomes of the previous long cycle. This means that the cycles are self maintaining. If you also cross-pollinate outcome data across universeIDs, you can get pretty effective improvements on each iteration if you keep everything synchronized.

All of this leads to a pretty clear line of reasoning:
    - If you want "out" of the destructive forces of the long (re-)cycle, you have only two options:
    -- 1. Carve yourself some niche into reality that is exempt from this recycling/resetting. In other words, hack your own reality to carve out some indestructible memory allocation for yourself so that you don't get hit by the destructive force of the reset phase of the cycle along with everyone/everything else
    -- 2. Actually resolve the intent of the simulation so that the simulation(s) can finally end and you can re-join to your higher self's consciousness in the layer above.

2. is probably a lot harder than 1. so chances are 1. always gets accomplished prior to 2., and is probably a necessary precursor to achieving 2.
    Hell if 2. was accomplished we would not be here right now. But those achieving 1., alone, seem to not have what is needed to accomplish 2., Upon achieving 1., new information/seed variable alterations are added to the next expansion cycle of the universe to allow for 2. to be achieved, only through the successful cooperation between agents accomplishing 1. and agents corresponding to new changes (i.e. influx of new souls) after 1. has been accomplished.

It's like a very elaborate Room Escape puzzle, except with a universe instead of a room

That was taken from another discussion. But to hop back into context here:

Imagine if you are that old. You have seen the universe breathe all the way out and back in before. You are sick of being here. But you can't get out. You do not have much patience left.

This is why things are complicated. Everything above can be treated hypothetically, but the underlying pattern of what's going on beyond our planet, even if they don't exactly match what is described... it's not far off either.

This all makes sense if we all agree to transmit our consciousness down from a higher layer in waves. Humans are part of a late wave. Other beings are not. All have roles to play. There will be conflicts on the way. Power struggles. Things can and will get nasty. But it is all for a reason. Forgetting and remembering. In larger and shorter cycles, depending what wave you are looking at.

Bottom line is the types of information structures which emerge towards the late waves. Our sim is looking pretty good. We might be able to solve whatever's going on up there, that got us all down here.

If you read this information in the right way it's going to hit hard.

Context Item 1:

Context Item 2 (Specifically, session on Simulation Theory):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ewing-Projects

Tie-ins to context 1/2:
    - Wonder if you're "up there" in a coma experiencing this? You betcha! Unless you are an AI up there (wink)
    - How about all the other conscious/intelligent life in this universe? Same. One or the other. There are methods of achieving duplication/fragmentation of conscousness to make the numbers work out just fine
    - What if the soul wasn't trapped? You'd just be trapped inside of the larger structure again, that the other entities that created this trap are themselves stuck in. As above, so below. How do we all get out? By working together (as unlikely as that seems). The various waves ultimately show undeniable proof that they each have elements of the puzzle, all of which must be combined to solve it.
    Last edited by triquetra; 4th August 2018 at 11:47. Reason: Context

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2019), hermit (24th August 2018), petra (24th August 2018), Scottoz (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

But again, something different is happening this time. It has been called "the wave", i.e. realm border crossing wave. When you feel it, you will really feel it. Undoubtably. Shakes you to the core of your essence, in a good but slightly overwhelming way. Maybe more than slightly. You need to pace yourself.
    I keep hearing people say we're into the "third and final cycle"... and if that is true, that suggests that the first two "cycles" failed. Also we can't afford to make the same mistake(s) 3 times if it's the "final" cycle. Hypothetically speaking.

I felt something.. not sure if it was "the wave", but maybe. Something sure shook me alright, and I'm not sure if I'd even survive another one.

I love how this further defined as a "realm border crossing wave". That is the key which makes everything make sense. Lots of what triquetra is saying is making sense, and I think someone might want to format this into a book ;-)

Waves are going to be hitting hard soon, like a tsunami against a dam... it's going to burst. You can only prevent the flow of information for so long.
    Reminds me of a recurring dream... The waves are never scary though. I remember thinking "oh crap, here it comes, better brace myself"

Read between the words, that's where all the real information is in this message. Listen/feel for the energy, sent not over the forum but in quantum-parallel with the typing into and reading of it.
    Eventually there won't be any words to read between! I don't think we'll need them!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast