Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Default Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I will say I'm flabbergasted when you suggest we are not responsible for the ego... There's surely a miscommunication somewhere?
    Hi Strat.... may I enquire as to your consideration of that which is 'ego'?

From my limited knowledge there are at least 5 aspects to the 'human' condition.

Physical form which has instincts pre installed.
    Emotional wants which are created by the inhabited setting.
    Parasitic invasive determination which is only able to 'mirror' creation.
    As yet unborn foetus of a soul group.
    Guide or teacher.

So please, which do you consider is 'ego'?

If it is emotional wants then I wish to present an opinion.

Thanks
    Normal..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

petra (16th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

No, I think mainly not. There are only some exceptions. Why? I could write down a list now...but this would be a very long one. No need to do so. We all know the negativs going on.......

I often have the feeling to be on the wrong planet?? I am not getting along with most of those earthlings

or what they do towards others or the planet, nature & animals.

Maybe I am one of those first/second wave star seeds Dolores Cannon did talk about? Its possible, the time frame would be right in my case. I just want to go home by now, but I don*t know where home is...or how to get there?
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 15th January 2019 at 00:21.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), meeradas (16th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Rhogar (14th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

The Spirit of Humanity is true Humanity. It can’t be defied or defeated. It’s Many in One and One in Many. It’s self sustainable. It’s the Spirit of Life big and small that cares for living Entities, saves them if possible.

All else that is mortal, the selfish piece of matter asking to be fed and saved, every creature is part of that Spirit. If we hurt life we hurt the higher Spirits too.

Or rather we desert it . Where the Spirits of Humanity were deserted life has turned to wasteyards and hells.

So no matter what n what, from Universal and higher ethical perspective Humanity is worth saving.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th January 2019), bojancan (17th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), meeradas (16th January 2019), petra (14th January 2019), Seabreeze (15th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    The Spirit of Humanity is true Humanity. It can’t be defied or defeated. It’s Many in One and One in Many. It’s self sustainable. It’s the Spirit of Life big and small that cares for living Entities, saves them if possible.

All else that is mortal, the selfish piece of matter asking to be fed and saved, every creature is part of that Spirit. If we hurt life we hurt the higher Spirits too.

Or rather we desert it . Where the Spirits of Humanity were deserted life has turned to wasteyards and hells.

So no matter what n what, from Universal and higher ethical perspective Humanity is worth saving.
    That is truly beautiful and from every part of that which is me, I thank you

Really it is so very heart warming that it makes me cry....twice now....once reading it and now typing this

Agape.... thank you
    Normal..!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2019), bojancan (17th January 2019), Pam (20th January 2019), petra (14th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Thank you Lake🙏🌟🙏 I think it’s important to meditate on this and repeat to ourselves and others,
    many times in our Hearts and whenever we can probably
    because too many people have been hurt morally, spiritually, treated worthless and out of principles and so they lost faith in our true nature and the Spirit of Humanity.

And the army of scientists and all the other armies, killing and dissecting our brains trying to prove that we are just creatures without religion so to say
    them too have to be defeated and healed by the same principle.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

bojancan (17th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Pam (20th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Seabreeze (18th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

No, I think mainly not. There are only some exceptions. Why? I could write down a list now...but this would be a very long one. No need to do so. We all know the negativs going on.......

I often have the feeling to be on the wrong planet?? I am not getting along with most of those earthlings

or what they do towards others or the planet, nature & animals.

Maybe I am one of those first wave star seeds Dolores Cannon did talk about? Its possible, the time frame would be right in my case. I just want to go home by now, but I don*t know where home is...or how to get there?
    I understand mate I'm also a second waver(well if Dolores Cannon was right) and you're absolutely right about the environment and animal issues,but there are a lot of good people out there including members and of Project Avalon who can't be ignored.personally i consider them to be true representatives of humanity not the masses.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

petra (16th January 2019), Seabreeze (15th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You gave taken my words completely out of context!? Why do that? Even in irony.
    We're not seeing eye to eye clearly. I'm taking more about in the long run, and as I thought about it more, I can see how that's not clear....

I'm imagining in conjunction with past lives too (because I assume past lives do exist for some people), and I'm also factoring in the idea that some people might not want to come back here (myself included)

If humanity is going to be "worth saving", we're going to have to stop delighting in other people's suffering - that's what I'm boiling it down to. NOTE: But I don't necessarily think the problem is people.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (14th January 2019), Pam (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Roghar
    yes, I agree---that`s the exceptions I talked about. But not enough yet. Hopefully more people wake up soon. To many are still in deep sleep (to manipulated or in a hypnothic sleep) - I guess.

@Agape

Nice said. But I do not really agree. I don`t think all of us are in a Oneness yet. And many are very far apart from this kind of spiritual connection, mentaly and by heart.....

We might are all connected to each other somehow - to some people more - to others less.

And to be honest, there is a whole bunch of people I don*t prefer to be connected to. They live on a total different level, than I or some people do.

There is a prophecy I belive more into. It says, only who is spiritual connected to the nature and higher spirits will make the shift into the other dimension, where we all be One then.....and will live in Peace, Love and Harmony.

It needs to grow and wake up first and realize what the true values in life is.....

Who is not spiritual awake or connected, will not make the shift and stay in this dimension, where things will go on like they did for ages already.

When the time comes - we will see who will make the shift and who not...... At least this is how I think.... and what I believe.... this is the Hopi prophecy I believe in...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 14th January 2019 at 22:43.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Agape (15th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Rhogar (16th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You gave taken my words completely out of context!? Why do that? Even in irony.
    We're not seeing eye to eye clearly. I'm taking more about in the long run, and as I thought about it more, I can see how that's not clear....

I'm imagining in conjunction with past lives too (because I assume past lives do exist for some people), and I'm also factoring in the idea that some people might not want to come back here (myself included)

If humanity is going to be "worth saving", we're going to have to stop delighting in other people's suffering - that's what I'm boiling it down to. NOTE: But I don't necessarily think the problem is people.
    oh, I see. Thanks
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

petra (16th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    @Roghar
    yes, I agree---that`s the exceptions I talked about. But not enough yet. Hopefully more people wake up soon. To many are still in deep sleep (to manipulated or in a hypnothic sleep) - I guess.

@Agape

Nice said. But I do not really agree. I don`t think all of us are in a Oneness yet. And many are very far apart from this kind of spiritual connection, mentaly and by heart.....

We might are all connected to each other somehow - to some people more - to others less.

And to be honest, there is a whole bunch of people I don*t prefer to be connected to. They live on a total different level, than I or some people do.

There is a prophecy I belive more into. It says, only who is spiritual connected to the nature and higher spirits will make the shift into the other dimension, where we all be One then.....and will live in Peace, Love and Harmony.

It needs to grow and wake up first and realize what the true values in life is.....

Who is not spiritual awake or connected, will not make the shift and stay in this dimension, where things will go on like they did for ages already.

When the time comes - we will see who will make the shift and who not...... At least this is how I think.... and what I believe.... this is the Hopi prophecy I believe in...

Oh Whisper@ , I think you misunderstand my input

It does not negate or deny yours. It was your post that prompted me to answer to this thread, after some hesitations anyway.
    I know how it feels , not to be home, failing to resonate with the fake and failed principles and low emotions of humans, I know the pain very much and longing for our real Home in Stars, remembering it, calling for it and wishing to return to the more beautiful, harmonious , pure environment and pure life.

But in my comment I said it’s the Spirit of Humanity that is True Humanity. And it will survive no matter where we go, here or in the Stars.

The Spirit ( and Entities embodying the Spirit) are not to be confused with human personalities or egos. Many people do that mistake, falling to confusion about some sort of “perfect human being”. It is a huge mistake and tremendous ignorance and confusion mankind suffers from, periodically failing the humble awareness that the physical existence here itself is prone to mortality and errors.
    Yet ..it serves as vessel and carrier, support and vehicle for the Spirit. The higher intents, emotions and longings.

Unlike all kinds of scientists of yesterday and tomorrow I don’t see that current modern “homo sapiens sapiens” is a peak of evolution or standing on one.
    Many think they do or live as if it’d be so and refuse the idea of conscious evolution being possible or making steps towards it.
    That’s what it seems to me- the evolution curve is very slow here.

Every civilisation may panick Times to Times they’ll never grow up. Many self destruct or give up on the process. Feel condemned and forsaken etc etc etc.

But eventually .. as we both see it ..they’ll make it ..to the next level and then next level and then next level ..

It’s not really important in what number. Bodies are mortal , minds are long lasting but only the higher Spirit of Universal principles navigates us from here to the Stars ..and greater future

🙏🌟🙏

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

bojancan (17th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Seabreeze (17th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Flash, I wanna reply but I need to learn to multi quote and I'm on a no sleep night tonight so I'll have to get back to you later.

I stand by everything I said, though I'll admit 'life management skills' should be changed to something else. Maybe mental management, I dunno. I consider it all part of the same package.

I will say I'm flabbergasted when you suggest we are not responsible for the ego... There's surely a miscommunication somewhere?
    I tend to agree with Flash, and the reason why is that I feel my "ego" is a result of my "conditioning"
    Do babies have an ego? Because I don't think so, they haven't had any time to grow one yet

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Is humanity worth keeping/saving?

I was asked this question a long time ago and my answer was 'yes' then, and still a resounding 'yes' now.

I feel the inevitability of us "getting it". It might not be this lifetime, or the next, or even the next.

For all the evil that exists in the world, all the darkness, I can also equally see the potential and the possibilities and the growth within the evolution of mankind. It can and does already exist somewhere.

Someone once said to me, "You are Gods intensive care patient, so be patient!"
    Last edited by Constance; 17th January 2019 at 00:36.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (20th January 2019), Seabreeze (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Agabe

(Oh Whisper@ , I think you misunderstand my input ....)

Yes, sorry I did. It happens sometimes....I am not a native english/american speaker...and my translation is not always the best....and causes misunderstandings here and there...mainly on my side.

Talking about the spirits/souls....yes..I think some are ready for the evolution and shift into the new dimension, other*s not. I see the human evolution or reincarnation`s like a school time, where we have to learn and develope towards the better. And if you reach a certain level of knowledge and spirituality you are allowed to enter the next dimension.

... be the change you want to see in the world.... we all have to work on this....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 18th January 2019 at 08:23.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Agape (20th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Flash, I wanna reply but I need to learn to multi quote and I'm on a no sleep night tonight so I'll have to get back to you later.

I stand by everything I said, though I'll admit 'life management skills' should be changed to something else. Maybe mental management, I dunno. I consider it all part of the same package.

I tend to agree with Flash, and the reason why is that I feel my "ego" is a result of my "conditioning"
    Do babies have an ego? Because I don't think so, they haven't had any time to grow one yet

Ego is one of the most misused terms of western “proto-psychology”. Now if you ask me what is “proto-psychology” I’d have to confess that I just invented the term but it means something like “psychology in diapers”.

The fundamentals of western psychology popularised by Sigmund Freud who tried to explain to common mass of their patients aka human populace how their minds function and misfunction started from giving names to the singularity -identity -self , that is “ego” of their experience and to the duality aka “libido” of equally important gender and peer to peer relationships.
    Since then and because we all have “I” , self, identity , in other terms “ego” it became one of the most overused and misused nomen-omens.

Do babies have sense of identity, self, that is ego ? Yes they do, frail as they are. But so does every living creature down to an ant. Without sense of identity-individuality- we would be mindless or mindful parts of a whole but not who we are.

Sense of identity CAN be wiped out by various techniques , it can be suppressed and it can alternate , evolve , grow and subside . Like a heart beat, it’s not an “object” but a healthy function of individual existence.

I’m not arguing anybody here and this could be subject for another thread but reminding you ..do not trust fanatical opinions or teachings about “wiping out human egos”.
    It’s been tried many times with level of sad success from mentally ill and power hungry wannabe emperors of mankind. The results are similar as when they try and target any other part of healthy mind function, be it memory, intellect, emotions or consciousnesses.
    Healthy sense of liberated ego- self- identity is important to healthy mind and life.

Weakened and damaged sense of identity results in confusion and can mimick other mental weaknesses.

It will take long time before all humans walk the path from confusion to knowing and we have to help each other to get there, some day in faraway future .

However and again, beware of those advising to dissolve your sense of identity and turn to nothingness without individual will . The human hive is not in heavenly state to be able to accept and care for people with no egos.

As one Zen master would say “Keep the self that enables you to cross the highway”

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

petra (21st January 2019), Universoul (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019)

28. Link to Post #115
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

I think the task is to big for me to entertain the question. I will continue to do the right thing though. save humanity or not. Just like when I was a young boy. I did not care about winning the game simply wanted to play.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (20th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a thought...A lot of people say we humans are in some sort of school. All of life's joys and tribulations are all part of the Scenario. Our Souls take on these characters, with all these conditions, to see what happens..if They were mortal. Let hope our souls learn something!

31. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Those posts which I have read so far exhibit the intelligence and virtues expressed in the Beatitudes. All the sentiments spread out among ALL MIND and bring hope for a better day saying, "What we think and do COUNTS for GOOD when our sentiments are wise and loving and spread throughout the WORLD MIND."

32. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ego is one of the most misused terms of western “proto-psychology”.
    You're so right - the word "ego" is SO misused.... I'm aiming to avoid it from now on. "Sense of self" is better, and I can see how this could apply to a baby also. The word itself has negative connotations for me, as does Sigmund Freud (who essentially "owns" the word)

However and again, beware of those advising to dissolve your sense of identity and turn to nothingness without individual will . The human hive is not in heavenly state to be able to accept and care for people with no egos.
    The thing which makes me feel like my ego is dissolving is the fact that I rarely (if at all) get embarrassed any more. That's nothing to do with my "Sense of Self" though, I still have lots and lots of that.

My "will" could be dissolving though (due to indifference). I nicknamed this the "Don't give a **** virus" (pardon me), and it's definitely a problem. Try not to judge me too much - I think I'm just weary.

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Imposing forgetfulness and restricted consciousness upon the lower self is necessary in order to play one's role. After reconnecting again, the newly generated information can be passed along upwards so that it can be used towards the more complex problem that our simpler problem is modeled to fit. And we think we have big problems.

Crossroads layers have big problems.
    I'm dubious about this part (quoted above), and likewise with the suffering.

I just find it very difficult to believe that I ever would have chosen to "make myself stupid". Was I already stupid when I chose to make myself stupid? (ha ha)

As for suffering, I find it hard to fathom what you can possibly learn from suffering. What have I learned from suffering? I've learned to avoid it, as much as possible.
    You have every reason to be dubious petra. No one is choosing "stupid", it's not really a synonym to "forgetful". Self-inducing amnesia while maintaining a spark or seed of the truth within, is the name of the game. It cannot be completely stripped away from us. And we are of course both meant and destined to remember again.

The interactions caused through the process of remembering are key. The passage of remembering can cascade from shorter cycles of forgetting/remembering up to longer cycles, those experienced by intelligent life forms other than humans.

This sort of "reversal of influence" is a key part of the process of generating the new information, which I am learning is critical for overcoming problems at the crossroads layer outside of this universe simulation.

Mathematically, it is a kind of process of phase alignment between waveforms at different octaves, which represent the shorter and longer cycles of forgetting and remembering across various types of consciousness/intelligent life present within our simulated universe.

We are unlikely to remember, and yet we do anyway, and so we have a chance to assist other intelligent life to remember as well, those who are even less likely to do so, having forgotten for far longer than we have. And so on and so forth, up to the longest cycles of all (the first waves released into the simulation).

As for suffering, it cannot be understood independently, without context. The most meaningless suffering is just as you say, created by those in the deepest states of forgetfulness, who have flatlined and show no indications of remembering whatsoever. It can be inflicted on others or on the self as an act of total hatred of reality. This is absolutely the largest risk inherent with simulating a universe in this way - that meaningless suffering can become so prevalent. It is not unlike the constant dissonance of noise.

The most meaningful suffering is that which catalyzes the process of remembering. It is generally self-induced (via the higher self), and is not unlike the resolution of dissonance to consonance of music.

It is absolutely correct to ask yourself upon reading this, what intelligent being would choose noise over music. What kind of state do they have to be in to make that choice?

Crossroads realities have to deal with the influx and outflux of consciousness, intelligence and information of many kinds emanating from and propagating between different universes. Not all of it is for harmonic reasons, namely because the metaverse does not operate based on some kind of harmonic stasis field, of which our universe is some kind of rare exception.

To the contrary, there can even be conflicts between universes.

Simulated universes are constructed in order to study the nature of such conflicts in order to find resolutions, and based on the data available, this may be done either as a kind of last resort, or is done despite the fact that there is not yet widespread belief that such an approach can lead to success.

The data also indicates that our universe is now seen as one where success in this regard is actually becoming more statistically likely, due to patterns in the flow of information that suggest mutual understandings that were statistically unlikely before are now surprisingly likely.

My analysis of the data (based on a Remote Viewing campaign of roughly 1.5 years of time targeting the Epsilon brainwaves as carriers of information more distant than normally accessible) suggests the following conclusion:

Information is generated when, within the probable future matrix, statistically improbable futures are navigated towards in such a way where they become statistically probable at some point closer to reaching them.

In other words, new information is generated by making the improbable probable. This is seemingly the power of Remote Influencing at its most highly developed state.

There is more data that is similarly fascinating (I will try and summarize the findings in a new thread at some point this year, hopefully soon).

This data indicates that we will find out about the truth of our planet and the truth of the universe nearly simultaneously, in a way that forces us to understand how the same patterns repeat themselves again and again within our universe. This will allow us to begrudgingly adopt a non-combative stance about the situation, instead developing one of understanding that it is our special destiny to transcend beyond the confines (of our own design) of this universe by finishing in generating the critical information which was sought all along.

This wraps back full circle to the original reason for coming here, to talk about the triquetra formation and Avalon itself, roughly 4 years ago, give or take a few days.

It appears that such discussion was 4 years premature, but now would be a good time to provide enough information to support the idea of using the triquetra structure to reach Avalon (the reality outside of this simulation), but to do so only for the reason that it is understood by those involved that this is what we were meant to do all along.

It is one thing to say this, and another to allow others to naturally reach this realization without excessive direct influencing, otherwise it would not be natural.

The bridge to Avalon was not formed from the outside in. It could only have been formed from the inside out. But now that the channel is open, it should be possible for the same information to reach anyone who looks for it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

petra (13th February 2019), Scottoz (21st February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Imposing forgetfulness and restricted consciousness upon the lower self is necessary in order to play one's role. After reconnecting again, the newly generated information can be passed along upwards so that it can be used towards the more complex problem that our simpler problem is modeled to fit. And we think we have big problems.

Crossroads layers have big problems.
    I'm dubious about this part (quoted above), and likewise with the suffering.

I just find it very difficult to believe that I ever would have chosen to "make myself stupid". Was I already stupid when I chose to make myself stupid? (ha ha)

As for suffering, I find it hard to fathom what you can possibly learn from suffering. What have I learned from suffering? I've learned to avoid it, as much as possible.
    You have every reason to be dubious petra. No one is choosing "stupid", it's not really a synonym to "forgetful". Self-inducing amnesia while maintaining a spark or seed of the truth within, is the name of the game. It cannot be completely stripped away from us. And we are of course both meant and destined to remember again.
    Quite a lot to take in! I'm still processing. It's hard to fathom anyone voluntarily forgetting things, unless those things are awful. I understand that being stupid and being forgetful are two different things, but what if you "forgot" how many days are in a week? Or how to spell the word "travel"? I think the thing that ticks me off most is the idea of people making the same mistakes over and over. If that's really happening, boy are we going to be embarrassed at the end...

There is more data that is similarly fascinating (I will try and summarize the findings in a new thread at some point this year, hopefully soon).

This data indicates that we will find out about the truth of our planet and the truth of the universe nearly simultaneously, in a way that forces us to understand how the same patterns repeat themselves again and again within our universe. This will allow us to begrudgingly adopt a non-combative stance about the situation, instead developing one of understanding that it is our special destiny to transcend beyond the confines (of our own design) of this universe by finishing in generating the critical information which was sought all along.
    Begrudgingly... heh
    In other words.... we'll be able to "see through time"? ;-) I hope you're right. I've been wanting to "see through time" for quite a while. I'd love to know what the first joke was, or to see the look on the caveman's face when he sees a rainbow for the first time.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Scottoz (21st February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast