+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shared Dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 13,477 times in 1,670 posts

Default Shared Dreams

Electric Fence and Flying Dreams.

Does anyone else share this repeating dream?

I was flying a small aircraft near dangerous high voltage wires in the sky. Curious as I am, I wanted to fly close, inspect but not touch them.

Very surprised, a friend told me he has the same recurring dream. We have both been active pilots.

I feel that the electric fence is the grid that keeps us trapped in an endless cycle of reincarnation and manipulation here. Next opportunity, I will either find a hole in the fence or use the power within to make a hole myself.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th June 2018 at 17:33.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), Baby Steps (14th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Daozen (16th June 2018), devplan (14th June 2018), dynamo (15th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), Libico (15th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), Nasu (14th June 2018), toppy (14th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Indigris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 times in 250 posts

Default Re: Shared Dreams

My parents had a profound shared dream once.

They were about 25 or so. This would have been a couple of years before I was born, when they were first together.

They both had a very vivid, lucid dream that night.

They were in what they described as a vast, white void. Kind of foggy, in a way. They were laying down in the dream, on their backs. They were laying in the middle of a semicircular ring of Roman style columns. They both noticed one another, and got up.

They started to hear booming, disembodied voices all around them. Like they were in the air itself. The voices were addressing my father, very sternly. My parents were in, what they described, a trial of sorts, except not the way we know them. There wasn't a criminal and a jury. It was like...an assessment, a summit where decisions were being made.

My father was being scolded, for lack of a better word, for being with my mother. Supposedly, their meeting and falling in love was NOT supposed to happen. It was an accident, a mess-up. They were breaking some kind of rule. He described it almost like a Romeo and Juliet thing, in the sense that my mother and father were of opposing/clashing "families" (or race, being, faction, who knows), and their union was like some big ordeal. A cosmic no-no.

They were trying to convince him to leave her, but he refused. So they then accepted his decision, with apprehension, and released him. And then he woke up.

My mom woke up at the exact same time. She had the same dream. Except in her version, while the interaction between my dad and the beings was happening, those same beings were being very hospitable to her, in an almost apologetic way, but not in a subservient way. More like they felt bad that she had been dragged into it, but with a sort of professional, respectful distance and neutrality.

Odd, to say the least.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Indigris For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), Baby Steps (14th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), devplan (14th June 2018), dynamo (15th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), Justplain (14th June 2018), Libico (15th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), Nasu (14th June 2018), Orph (14th June 2018), Reinhard (15th June 2018), rgray222 (15th June 2018), robinr1 (14th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (14th June 2018), toppy (14th June 2018), Wind (14th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,378 times in 787 posts

@Ron, I have had a similar flying dream over wires, but without the airplane.
    - Warren Light

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), dynamo (15th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (14th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,394 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    My parents had a profound shared dream once.

They were about 25 or so. This would have been a couple of years before I was born, when they were first together.

They both had a very vivid, lucid dream that night.

They were in what they described as a vast, white void. Kind of foggy, in a way. They were laying down in the dream, on their backs. They were laying in the middle of a semicircular ring of Roman style columns. They both noticed one another, and got up.

They started to hear booming, disembodied voices all around them. Like they were in the air itself. The voices were addressing my father, very sternly. My parents were in, what they described, a trial of sorts, except not the way we know them. There wasn't a criminal and a jury. It was like...an assessment, a summit where decisions were being made.

My father was being scolded, for lack of a better word, for being with my mother. Supposedly, their meeting and falling in love was NOT supposed to happen. It was an accident, a mess-up. They were breaking some kind of rule. He described it almost like a Romeo and Juliet thing, in the sense that my mother and father were of opposing/clashing "families" (or race, being, faction, who knows), and their union was like some big ordeal. A cosmic no-no.

They were trying to convince him to leave her, but he refused. So they then accepted his decision, with apprehension, and released him. And then he woke up.

My mom woke up at the exact same time. She had the same dream. Except in her version, while the interaction between my dad and the beings was happening, those same beings were being very hospitable to her, in an almost apologetic way, but not in a subservient way. More like they felt bad that she had been dragged into it, but with a sort of professional, respectful distance and neutrality.

Odd, to say the least.
    Indigris, thanks for sharing your parents' shared dream. It sounds like they were involved in a 'soul council' session, as described in Michael Newton's books 'Journey of Souls' and 'Destiny of Souls'. Apparently, after each incarnation, each soul stands at least once before a soul advisory council of advanced beings, and undergoes a review of their immediate past life. According to Newton's research, these meetings are almost always supportive and non-critical. That might be the difference with your parents' dream, which makes me think that their experience may just have been a 'setup' to test your father's love for your mother. It's quite romantic that he stood his ground in his commitment to her. It makes for a great story.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), dynamo (15th June 2018), Indigris (15th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), Libico (15th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), Orph (15th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,489 times in 1,636 posts

Ron, I dream that I fly quite often. It is almost always in response to some kind of danger. It is my mind, my will that I use and my body takes off from the ground and flies higher than that which I am trying to escape. It is the most extraordinary feeling.

As Joseph Campbell says, your dreams are your myths. What is a myth? An attempt to explain a basic truth or belief about yourself.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""When a society is afraid of it's poets, it is afraid of itself." Lenore Kandel

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), Bruno (15th June 2018), dynamo (15th June 2018), Siphonemis (15th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 times in 593 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Ron, I dream that I fly quite often. It is almost always in response to some kind of danger. It is my mind, my will that I use and my body takes off from the ground and flies higher than that which I am trying to escape. It is the most extraordinary feeling.
    Myself as well but not in a situation that involves danger, more of a "fun flight", exploring the surrounding areas, flying "through" walls, trees, etc...sometimes high enough to see most of the Earth (and yes, it appears round LOL).
    I used to have dreams (or nightmares? LOL) where I could not move no matter how hard I tried, feet glued to the ground and traffic was coming at me, or similar, but that was in my youth (and food for another topic I'm sure is already on this forum somewhere...) and no similar dreams for decades since.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), Bruno (15th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Valerie, do you mean you fly in your dreams to escape a danger within the dream, or a danger in your every day life? I often have dreams where I'm flying, and it comes naturally, just as one would place one leg in front of the other to walk, or sprint to run. In my dreams, I find myself stretching my body, if you will, or straining it in order to fly higher and faster. Frequently, the flying comes as a result of a danger within the dream that I must escape, and I awake to feel drained and exhausted as though I'd been exercising all night. The unnerving sensation that I actually experienced the flying and the danger, just not in my current physical reality but in another, looms throughout the day like a heavy cloud. Do you ever feel the same physical fatigue in the morning, or feel that the dream was similar to a vivid memory, but closer to a hi-tech virtual reality, so to speak?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 13,477 times in 1,670 posts

I've had many flight dreams for fun but none to escape danger.

As a child, all I had to do is move my legs as if pedaling a bicycle and I would rise up in the air.

In another flying dream, I looked up into the clear night sky to see stars. I flew up and passed through a group of stars in the shape of an Eagles head (reminded me of the Castaneda material). Passing through I could feel much love and realized I could choose any adventure I wanted.

In another flying dream off planet I was trying to catch the attention of an ET in a small UFO. It would not look at me. I was flying a magic carpet.

In yet another flying dream, I flew to a tower that supported the high voltage wires surrounding the earth. I placed explosives on the tower to destroy it and flew away, fast as I could, before the explosion. That was exciting.

Sometimes the dreams seem so real I think I could fly without an aircraft after waking up.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 16th June 2018 at 01:29.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,411 times in 8,047 posts

I've had two shared dreams in my life that I can recall and both were life-changing.
    The first one was in the late 60s, when I was living at a combination Zen Center/commune in the mountains of Virginia.
    There were less than 20 students living at the Center along with our teacher, a Zen monk from South Korea.
    The students all lived in one small farmhouse and our winter fuel was stored in the barn, where the Zen monk lived.
    I had a very disturbing lucid dream one night that our barn was going to burn down.
    No one would be hurt, but the community would break up as a result because it would break our fragile budget.
    The son of the owners of the land had come for a visit about a week before I had this dream, and a day or so after I had my dream, he told us all at breakfast about the dream he had had the night before, which was identical to mine.
    Everyone said not to worry, it was only a dream, but he and I both thought it was a warning.
    About half the students left the Center for the Xmas holidays, he and I included, and were alerted that our nightmare had come true while we were gone.
    The barn had burned to the ground and the community was breaking up.
    I never returned, and I was heartbroken, but I had a lot more faith after that in my own intuition.

The second one was decades later; I was a member of a women's group, and one of the other women was a midwife named Barbara.
    We met once a month, usually at her house.
    She told us at one meeting that she had been reading about various exercises that women had been doing in their support groups, and "shared dreaming" was one that she wanted to try.
    We all agreed to try it. Our directions were to just think about our goal during the next month, to pay attention to our dreams, and to report anything unusual at our next meeting.
    I had been experiencing a particular problem with a man, a self-styled "spiritual teacher" who had turned out to be a liar and a womanizer.
    Several other women in the group had witnessed him "in operation" too, and he was recognized by then in our group to be a kind of energy vampire (narcissist).
    But I had been the major target (among our group of women) of his predatory nature, and had been receiving good support in the group re breaking that disempowering connection.
    At the next meeting, each of us reported the dream we had had which we thought was a result of our shared dream exercise.
    Several women, including myself said that in our dream, we were all gathered together in Barbara's kitchen.
    Another said that we were all watching something that Barbara was doing.
    One said that Barbara was at her cutting board and had a big knife that she was cutting something with.
    A third one said that what she was cutting was like an umbilical cord, but it was made of energy, not flesh.
    The final report was that Barbara was cutting the energy cord that the narcissistic man had attached to me, and had been draining me with.
    Everyone turned and looked at me at that, and I had such an amazing revelation.
    My recognition of how powerful Sisterhood can be increased exponentially at that moment.
    I never had any problem with that man again, and he was obviously very puzzled when he realized his machinations simply didn't work on me anymore.

As a child, I had a lot of wonderful flying dreams in which, once I had learned how, was teaching other children how to to it. They were great fun, and very real.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th June 2018 at 03:56.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (16th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,096 times in 213 posts

Thanks for sharing guys.

Interesting hearing. You all here are the more proactive aspect in society by the very nature of being here. Therefore the more advanced in society so love hearing stuff from the peers here like this. From my own perspective and the people i operate with. A collective Dreamtime Event is what is going to actually break the systems here down. I leave this concept up to you to discern but offer it for your contemplation. Many of my posts offer clues too but won't overstate my potential vested interests with them. If you remember the cool series ''Flash Forward' in 2009 (if i recall correctly) it was about a collective shutdown for 3mins. It wasn't a collective dream, but the metaphor is there if you get my drift. I am involved with many interesting people. Many report back about missions, healings, rescuing, stadium classes of group training skillets plus parallel individual mentoring. Time doesn't exist there nor much of the limits here. So, much i offer has an underlying teaching based on our potential within the Dreamtime.

If you wish to have a more conscious experience / recall etc
    If you work on your intestine. The dreaming body (or bodies) leave the dantian region and return there. Clearing out the mucus lining of your colon allows it to leave much easier but also the data to be downloaded to the body. Into the skeletal cellular memory. Our Crystal Calcium skeleton stores all our data, not the brain. If you really want to appreciate the seemingly epidemic obesity issues in society. This region of our bodies are targeted massively to prevent our dreamtime potential. GMO foods etc. I was big into Richard Alan Miller when i really got going after Kerry interviewed him 2012 (i believe) and he talked about a cat activated parasite GMO'd into wheat and the likes that affected the intestine.

You can do things like set your intent just before you drift off. Such things as if you have body issues, pains etc. Set the intent for them to be healed via dreamtime. As in, you imagine feeling healed when you wake up, the issue resolved. One of the collective sort of triggers i know are people are overnight going to 'potentially' mend broken bones, legs, hips etc that the 'reality' will just not be able to handle. I just share this sort of thing as our potential in this sort of thing.

One other really cool thing you can do or try. Have images, posters, pictures of the Aurora Borealis. This is where the Ancestors reside. Indigenous tribes from all over the world know this. So, that flying / grid prevention thing could you your instinctively seeking a connection but also maybe blocked. Read below about the Grid layouts of cities. A tip might be try having a weekend away from where your at. A bit more isolated and remote from bigger cities if you presently reside in one. See what happens. Another very useful tool with these are crystals. Laborordite IS geared for the ancestral connection. I know of Elders in Canada of certain tribes that have entire caves to dream of laborordite. Or, other crystals too. You can put them under you pillow, four corners of you bed. Under your mattress. Hang some in grid patterns above you bed also. Have some fun with these. I also in the Spiritual Healing section posted a couple of vids relative to employing zip locked plastic bags containing crystal salt, silver and sage and putting one on your tailbone and base of skull / neck. Works on your energy field. Very cheap accessible group to try. All quite easy things to try out also.

When you look in Google Maps at city layouts. They are massive dreamcathers in a grid pattern appropriate for the uniqueness of the region. Variables such as Earth Energies, unique population, climate, angle to the sun, distance from the poles or equator etc. But, what are they designed to capture out energy for redeployment....

So...probably long enough and i will get off my band wagon lol...but yeah...a very positive thing for me to hear guys. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread