+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sixpenney Handley, Dorset: 7 Star Crop Circle, 3 June 2018

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Talking Sixpenney Handley, Dorset: 7 Star Crop Circle, 3 June 2018

The latest crop circle on 6/4/2018. The 7 pointed star (Heptagram) and perhaps its possible meaning.

And hey the background music is pretty relaxing too. Some ideas of what it may pertain too as well, listed below the enclosed video.

Im personally a huge fan of crop circles. Very Cool Stuff!
    Manmade or Not!

What the Heptagram or 7 Sided Star May Represent:
    Seven pointed star can be the seven directions that magick comes from: North, East, West, South, Above, Below and Within. The seven points of the chakra. The seven-pointed star could represent the seven gifts of the Spirit - wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, knowledge, fear of the Lord, and delight in the Lord. It can be the symbol of the Cherokee people, the seven clans.

Also from Wiki:
    Religious and occult symbolism:
    The heptagram was used in Christianity to symbolize the seven days of creation and became a traditional symbol for warding off evil.
    The heptagram is a symbol of perfection (or God) in many Christian sects.
    The heptagram is used in the symbol for Babalon in Thelema.
    The heptagram is known among neopagans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star. It is treated as a sacred symbol in various modern pagan and witchcraft traditions. Blue Star Wicca also uses the symbol, where it is referred to as a septegram. The second heptagram is a symbol of magical power in some pagan spiritualities.
    The heptagram is used by some members of the otherkin subculture as an identifier.
    In alchemy, a seven-sided star can refer to the seven planets which were known to ancient alchemists.
    In Islam, the heptagram is used to represent the first seven verses in the Quran.

Flags:
    The seven-pointed star is incorporated into the flags of the various bands of the Cherokee Nation and the badges of Navajo Nation Police (as well as other police).

http://cropcircleconnector.com/2018/...dyke2018a.html
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th June 2018 at 19:14.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Apulu (15th June 2018), Art (15th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), genevieve (15th June 2018), Hervé (15th June 2018), Ioneo (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (16th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2018), mountain_jim (15th June 2018), onawah (14th June 2018), selinam (14th June 2018), Sir Eltor (16th June 2018), Stephanie (15th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2018), Tam (14th June 2018), toppy (14th June 2018), Tyy1907 (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018), what is a name? (15th June 2018), william r sanford72 (16th June 2018), yelik (14th June 2018), ZenBaller (15th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Re: Sixpenney Handley, Dorset: 7 Star Crop Circle, 3 June 2018

Incredible.

I'd love to know who creates these, and for what reason.

WhiteFeather, what theories ring truer to you?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Art (15th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), justntime2learn (16th June 2018), WhiteFeather (14th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hey Indigris, A great question in which I have often pondered.. I truly believe that the ones that are made with great degrees of difficulty (Intricate Crop Circles) could very possibly be a type of inter dimensional being/energy/contact, if you will. Thus giving us hints/clues, as to aid in developments for the human spectrum/race.

PS There is a very good read on this topic, a book by Linda Moulton Howe called Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles, if your interested.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th June 2018 at 18:24.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Art (15th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), genevieve (15th June 2018), justntime2learn (16th June 2018), mountain_jim (15th June 2018), Siphonemis (14th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018), what is a name? (15th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hey Indigris, A great question in which I have often pondered.. I truly believe that the ones that are made with great degrees of difficulty (Intricate Crop Circles) could very possibly be a type of inter dimensional being/energy/contact, if you will. Thus giving us hints/clues, as to aid in developments for the human spectrum/race.

PS There is a very good read on this topic, a book by Linda Moulton Howe called Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles, if your interested.
    I've been meaning to read that book. I should pick it up. I've got a 4-hour plane ride next week too.

Linda does great work, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Thanks.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018), WhiteFeather (14th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

I've been meaning to read that book. I should pick it up. I've got a 4-hour plane ride next week too.

Linda does great work, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Thanks.
    Your very Welcome. I Highly recommend it... She's super in this book, great read, I read it awhile back. You can search on ebay and amazon as well as perhaps her site if she has one, this I am not sure of. I got mine on ebay, for a good price.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bruno (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), justntime2learn (16th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Linda Moulton Howe's web site is www.earthfiles.com.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), justntime2learn (16th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2018), Tam (14th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018), WhiteFeather (15th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi WhiteFeather

Nice post and music.

On a simplest of level I often think of the Mound/henge builders, they might well have used the center of such CS's for their next sacred mound.

Just look at that mounded FIELD at the start of the vid

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic.../english/field
    an area of land, used for growing crops or keeping animals, usually surrounded by a fence:

We drove past fields of ripening wheat.
    The cows were all standing in one corner of the field.
    the field

a place where you are working or studying in real situations, rather than from an office, laboratory, etc. :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_(mathematics)
    The regular heptagon cannot be constructed using compass and straightedge. This can be proven using the field of constructible numbers.
    Algebraic structures
    Group-like[show]
    Ring-like[show]
    Lattice-like[show]
    Module-like[show]
    Algebra-like[show]
    v t e
    In mathematics, a field is a set on which addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are defined, and behave as when they are applied to rational and real numbers. A field is thus a fundamental algebraic structure, which is widely used in algebra, number theory and many other areas of mathematics.

I still haven't visited/experienced a CS yet
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 15th June 2018 at 08:35.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), WhiteFeather (15th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Whitefeather. That is one of the most beautiful crop circles I have ever seen. I wonder what would happen to you energetically, if you were able to stand right in the middle of it?

I also loved the music. The music of the spheres.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), WhiteFeather (15th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Some whom have gone inside the crop circles, feel a sense of good energy. Much like Sedona Arizona, if you will.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Patty Greer is a good one to check out......when she was first into crop circles, while filming & then slowing the film down later, caught two spheres making a crop circle with "communication" going between the two of them. She found that underground water seemed to play a part; that the spheres rise from the Earth, herself. Of course, there could be
    many varieties of crop circles, as well.

There are some amazingly beautiful circles! I keep pictures of some on my phone to look at once in awhile!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

WhiteFeather (17th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread