+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'CALLING A SPADE A SPADE': Bourdain, Kate Spade, RFK, MLK, Roseanne and the Clintons

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Default 'CALLING A SPADE A SPADE': Bourdain, Kate Spade, RFK, MLK, Roseanne and the Clintons

S.K. Bain's latest synchronicities presented with some rather dark humor:

Calling a Spade a Spade

S.K. Bain, June 15, 2018

THEMOSTDANGEROUSBLOGINTHEWORLD

Click image for larger version

Name:	spade-one-jpeg.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	38134

It was a modest affair as far as these types of things go—certainly worth a mention, but, all things considered, I’m just going to give you the Cliff Notes.

First, for any readers new to the gruesome business of dissecting public rituals, be on the lookout for: events occurring in close proximity in time; the name game; and, last but not least, dark humor. (I’ve written two books on this stuff, and I’m not going to repeat a bunch of it here.)

Second, 2018 is the 50th anniversary of the assassinations of both Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy—and also of the theatrical release of Planet of the Apes. RFK was fatally wounded on June 5th and died on June 6th. King was assassinated on April 4th, with Planet of the Apes being released the day before on April 3rd.

Name:	spade-two-jpeg.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	38135

Third, the aged, infirm, addicted and depressed are easily “suicided” by, as Randy Quaid called them, the “Star Whackers” precisely because they are aged, infirm, addicted or depressed. Their deaths as attributable to age, natural causes, drug overdose or suicide are entirely believable, even if the truth is otherwise. (Similarly, every mass shooting, we are told, is carried out by a Lone Gunman who invariably has a history of mental problems. No questions allowed.)

Fourth, in Freemasonry, the spade is “the implement that dug the grave of Hiram Abiff. A reminder of death.” Similarly, the Ace of Spades is known as the Death Card.

Fifth, five is the Number of Death. On your mark. Get set. Go.

Name:	spade-three-jpeg.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	38136

The Card and Number of…

It’s June 5th, the date of RFK’s fatal shooting exactly fifty years prior, and fashion mogul and handbag designer Kate Spade is found dead in her Manhattan apartment at Park Avenue and, er, 77th Street (I have an entire chapter in my first book on the use of the number 77 in the dark arts) apparently a suicide by hanging.

Name:	spade-four-jpeg.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	38137

Noting that in March 2014, famous stylist and Mick Jagger’s partner L’Wren Scott died in exactly the same manner as Spade, hanging herself from a scarf attached to a doorknob in her New York apartment, it is of particular interest that Spade’s husband released a statement to the New York Times shortly after his wife’s death stating that, “There was no indication and no warning that she would do this. It was a complete shock.” Spade was 55 at the time of her death on June 5th, the 50th anniversary of RFK’s assassination.

Name:	spade-five-jpeg.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	38139

Just Up the Road... (Blog Continues HERE)

https://themostdangerousbloginthewor...spade-a-spade/
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2018), Bluegreen (15th June 2018), BMJ (16th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), edina (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), robinr1 (15th June 2018), Zanshin (16th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: 'CALLING A SPADE A SPADE': Bourdain, Kate Spade, RFK, MLK, Roseanne and the Clintons

K. S. Bain's monumental "The Most Dangerous Book in the World" is, well, a very monumental book- I've read it- and I think all on Avalon should read it- very revealing-

much of K. S. Bain's book has been quoted in Dr. Joseph P. Farrell's book "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery"- both books are very revealing and give us a glimps into what is really happening in our world-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2018), BMJ (16th June 2018), cursichella1 (15th June 2018), edina (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), robinr1 (15th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,285 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: 'CALLING A SPADE A SPADE': Bourdain, Kate Spade, RFK, MLK, Roseanne and the Clintons

I see an error in his ramblings - New Haven and Skull and Bones are Yale, not Harvard.

Quote Stamford is about 40 miles southwest of New Haven, Connecticut, home of Harvard University—and Skull and Bones. (2011-2018…7 years…The Seven Year Itch?)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2018), BMJ (16th June 2018), cursichella1 (15th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Just heard C.A. Fitts say that Harvard has gone "black"; apparently, so nothing financial can be traced! Dark Journalist on an interview published today...most interesting!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2018), BMJ (16th June 2018), cursichella1 (15th June 2018), edina (16th June 2018), robinr1 (15th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I see an error in his ramblings - New Haven and Skull and Bones are Yale, not Harvard.

Quote Stamford is about 40 miles southwest of New Haven, Connecticut, home of Harvard University—and Skull and Bones. (2011-2018…7 years…The Seven Year Itch?)
    Must've been in a rush to get it up as he sure knows the difference—thanks for catching—I'll message him to fix.

***Update, he's fixed that typo! Thanks again, mountain_jim!
    Last edited by cursichella1; 16th June 2018 at 02:52.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2018), BMJ (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), mountain_jim (17th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    K. S. Bain's monumental "The Most Dangerous Book in the World" is, well, a very monumental book- I've read it- and I think all on Avalon should read it- very revealing-

much of K. S. Bain's book has been quoted in Dr. Joseph P. Farrell's book "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery"- both books are very revealing and give us a glimps into what is really happening in our world-

Larry
    When I read this I went looking for the book. Posted a pdf link in the Interesting Free Books Pdf's thread, for anyone interested:

The Most Dangerous Book in the World, 9-11 As A Mass Ritual by S K Bain

The issue of the role of "ritual" behind the scenes of current events is a difficult issue for people to wrap their mind around.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2018), cursichella1 (19th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), mountain_jim (18th June 2018), Rain (19th June 2018), the_real_dave-id (17th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Holy Toledo...must read and check out these images courtesy of Vigilant Citizen on:

The Occult World of Asia Argento – Anthony Bourdain’s ex-Girlfriend
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), mountain_jim (18th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Holy Toledo...must read and check out these images courtesy of Vigilant Citizen on:

The Occult World of Asia Argento – Anthony Bourdain’s ex-Girlfriend
    I love Anthony Bourdain. Love him. This is entirely possible and has a percentage of probability. I, apparently, ran into a gang of witches coincidentally around the high strangeness times. But, there are good witches too. Can the dark ones influence thought? Yes. Maybe they influenced his. I don't know but I do know he bought me, in this incarnation, an incredible amount of solice, joy and laughter and a sense of comraderie. I love and admire him for that.

If he was running in those circles, well then bless his heart and soul. I just don't think he knew any more than being open-minded and that can lead you into all kinds of hot water. Water you thought was cold.

Stay safe and well. Think High Thoughts and align yourselves with high things. You'll be fine.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (18th June 2018), cursichella1 (19th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Dayum...after seeing Asia Argento's postings and reading of her father and childhood I can understand how she came to be so dark. Very creepy, nasty stuff there.

I too enjoyed Anthony Bourdain's travel series and first book so perhaps I'm biased. He seemed like a good person with a troubled past that continued to haunt him at some level. However, his last interview showed a confident man happily doing work he enjoyed and doing it his way with no interference from above.

I do recall him saying a while back that if he was going to end his life it would be with heroin, a huge departure from hanging himself on a doorknob. Out of curiosity I checked how far a doorknob is from my neck while sitting. It's about 6-7 inches/18 cm and I'm 5 ft 5.5 in/165.5 cm. He was 6 feet 4 inches/1.93 meters. I don't see someone that tall successfully hanging himself from a doorknob without some kind of help. Assuming doorknobs in this hotel are about the same height of course.

So, out of all the possibilities as to why he could have hooked up with someone like AA, one possibility is that she was sent to be his handler and to keep him from causing problems. He may have been straying too far into areas that caused concern. He was known to be outspoken and now with his recent activities, tweets and more he was permanently silenced. I doubt we'll ever know.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), cursichella1 (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (19th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

A good friend of mine says,

"I call a spade a spade, sometimes I call a spade a shovel, & occasionally, a "gardening implement."

... Yep! (Courses for horses).

+ Reply to Thread