+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

Back in the summer of 2015 there were a bunch of vague rumors going around surrounding the Jade Helm military exercises taking place in the US. Several news outlets were running creepy stories implying that martial law might be declared in Texas and that the US military was about to take over.

So at that time, I noticed that the "Jade Helm" exercise was taking place largely in parts of the US that have been Bush family territory, namely around Florida and Texas, among other places in the Deep South and Southwest. I assumed at the time that we were seeing glimmers through the media of some struggle between different factions of the US military industrial complex, which has happened from time to time in our history.

Other elements of rumors going around at the time made references to empty or closed-down Wal-Marts, and increased military activity around these closed Wal-Marts, which led some people to believe they were going to be used as make-shift prisons in the case of a martial law event, since the media kept implying for some bizarre reason, as if out of nowhere, that suddenly the US military was about to declare martial law in Texas, of all places.

So now, three years later, and about a year and a half into the Trump presidency, there's this:

Quote Inside America’s Largest Child Migrant Detention Center: An Old Texas Walmart

The US government released some memorable images on Thursday, revealing the inside of a mysterious new U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) immigration detention center for children who crossed illegally into the United States.

Called “Casa Padre,” the former 250,000-square-foot Walmart in Brownsville, Texas, houses nearly 1,469 boys between the ages of 10 and 17.

This is the first glimpse inside one of these detention centers that are spring up across the U.S. since the Trump administration enacted a “zero tolerance” immigration policy in April, the result, well, thousands of children have been separated from their parents who illegally crossed the border with them.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-texas-walmart

When I saw this article, I had to do a double-take, and a question immediately popped into my mind: Is the government finally revealing the scope of its involvement in human trafficking?

The article says, "This is the first glimpse inside one of these detention centers that are spring up across the U.S. since the Trump administration enacted a “zero tolerance” immigration policy in April." Ignoring the bad grammar which makes the sentence even more garbled, this article is implying that these detention centers are a recent phenomenon of the Trump administration, but that's not the case.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/libera...m_2542328.html

These were taken at a separate facility run by border patrol. They were taken in 2014, during the Obama administration, when Obama's "catch and release" policy was sorting through tens of thousands of illegals with a minimum of accountability.

What better place to get your $65,000 worth of "hot dogs" except funneled out of operations like this, where people who are already breaking the law by entering the country are then victimized by the very people claiming to want to help them, and the entire operation openly taking place outside of the laws established by Congress?

Here's a picture of the former Wal-Mart showcased by HHS (Health and Human Services):

And here's a Business Insider article from April of 2015 talking about the Jade Helm "conspiracy theories":

Quote Wal-Mart mysteriously closed 5 stores, and some people have a wacky conspiracy theory about why

Thousands of Wal-Mart employees are fighting to get their jobs back after Wal-Mart suddenly closed five stores last week without warning.

The retailer said it closed the stores in California, Texas, Oklahoma, and Florida because of persistent plumbing issues that could take as long as six months to fix.

More than 2,200 workers were laid off as a result and given two months of severance pay.

But some critics are skeptical that Wal-Mart closed the stores because of plumbing issues.

Officials in the five cities in which Wal-Mart closed stores say the company hasn't sought permits for plumbing work, according to ABC News. Additionally, a Wal-Mart plumbing technician who worked at the now shuttered store in Brandon, Florida, told WFLA that even if the store is replacing its entire sewage line, the work shouldn't take as long as six months.

The UFCW — a labor group representing Wal-Mart's laid-off workers — contends that the company closed the stores in retaliation against workers organizing for better pay, which is something Wal-Mart has been found guilty of doing in Canada.

The group has filed a claim with the National Labor Relations Board demanding that the company rehire the employees.

The UFCW isn't alone in its skepticism.

The closures have also fueled a bizarre conspiracy theory that the US military is planning to enact martial law this summer under the guise of a Special Operations exercise called Jade Helm 15.

According to the theory— which has no apparent basis in reality — the military will use the shuttered Wal-Mart stores as "processing" facilities for Americans once martial law is hatched.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/wal-m...-theory-2015-4

In retrospect I would say this was not too far from the truth, and so far I would amend it as follows:

The Wal-Marts were suddenly closed to facilitate an industrial-sized human trafficking operation involving illegal immigrants coming in through California, Texas, Florida, etc. -- all the states that see the biggest numbers of illegals immigrants crossing their borders -- and the internationalist owners of Wal-Mart were working with the Obama administration to do so.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 17th June 2018 at 00:35.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,973 times in 595 posts

Default Re: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

Yes, we had a similar, eye-opening thread HERE just last week...

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), Hervé (17th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), justntime2learn (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Mike (17th June 2018), Noelle (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), justntime2learn (19th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Is there a link showing that the HHS actually released information about this, or do we only have media sources claiming this to be the case?
    With so much fake news out there from all sides, news almost needs to come directly from the horse's mouth in order to be widely accepted as truth.
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

The US government released some memorable images on Thursday, revealing the inside of a mysterious new U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) immigration detention center for children who crossed illegally into the United States.
    This appears to be the article where the photo of the holding cell was first published: https://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...lity/10808687/
    Last edited by onawah; 17th June 2018 at 02:46.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (17th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (17th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg-

according to a Ted Gunderson (former FBI head) intereview in 2005 (sorry, don't have link in my head anymore) 80 children go missing every hr. in the US; that is staggering!; and that doesn't include runaways who are never seen or heard from again (according to Gunderson runaways never seen or heard from again aren't a criminal statastic)-

so where do these kids end up?

I dread to think-

Larry

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Yes, I heard about the senator going into one of these places, but I think the Jade Helm angle on it like you posted deserves its own thread.

Summer of 2015 is also when Trump officially announced his presidency, and basically when all hell first broke loose in US politics. Not a coincidence, I think.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Children stuck in Walmarts

Hello Avalon,

It's true, there are children as prisoners housed inside of Walmart Superstores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=W0NQkLeM0r8

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Bruno (19th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018), toppy (19th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Children stuck in Walmarts

While we Avalonians fin
    Last edited by Kryztian; 22nd June 2018 at 02:19.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Earth Angel (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018), onawah (19th June 2018), toppy (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (19th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I have been wondering about this story line, is it true? I dont watch the news, never have.....but I see enough through my laptop to get an idea of what is being fed to us......I know when I see a school shooting or the Boston marathon that this is a false flag.....is this story also a false flag?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018), onawah (25th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I personnally think that Trump is trying to dry the children slavery trade revenues of his opponents by applying the law to the letter.

And some children are paying for this.

The speaker representative said it clearly, many are getting in through smuglers , and the purpose of getting them in can only be nefarious. She was just short of giving smugglers names.

This is for his own interests (Trump’s) which are not into children trade that Trump is doing this, make no mistake. He is just destroying his Enemies’ trade.

And of course, children trade being one of the main component of the left politicians sources of revenues, they are using Trump’s mistakes (separating some children from their real parents) to smear him and protect their trade.

And the public does not see through
    Last edited by Flash; 19th June 2018 at 15:45.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th June 2018), onevoice (19th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim Stone:

Where are the babies and girls?
    (No longer rumor, this is confirmed)
    June 19 2018

Remember a few days ago when I posted the video of Democrat senator Jeff Merkley who was not allowed into a FEMA wal mart (associated with Jade Helm) where immigrant children are now held, to see what was going on?

After a long pause, the cretins that run these places finally let people in, and they had it impossibly primped and primed with perfect beds and cute little spaces for all the BOYS.

PROBLEM: ALL BOYS.

They could make a space look good for the cameras (obviously fake, due to the time delay), but there were no girls and babies to put in any of them, and lots of girls and babies were taken from parents.

Here is the rumor, and this story is taking off: Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was just asked where are all the girls who have been separated from their parents, after a flood of images and videos of young boys have been posted.
    "Why is the government only releasing images of the boys being held?"
    In addition to this, there are no young children or babies at all in any of the images. If the girls and babies went into the system and the DHS can't find them, something is seriously amiss.

It all started with senator Merkeley's video, where he busted them cold. They even called the cops on him to get rid of him. And now, tweets like this are showing up:

My suspicion: Trump was duped into agreeing to continue separating parents from children at the border (Obama started this) so a child trafficking system could be fed. I knew right away when Senator Merkely was not allowed in that it HAD TO be this, and that the kids were in deplorable care.

FORGET THE WHITE WASH. Here is a real picture of the inside of one of these wal-marts:

Yes, a $1 mylar blanket is the standard. Well below a homeless shelter. And none of the images I found had any girls in them. Something is definitely screwy here.

FACT: The border should not be a place where little girls are sent to "Podesta's Pizza." I don't care what people think of the immigration problem, THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO HANDLE IT. AND THESE ****TY WAL MARTS ARE INEXCUSABLE.

At least give them a **!!@@^%$ REAL BLANKET!

AND HERE IS THE DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS: I have worried about this a lot, so remember, this ALL STARTED WITH OBAMA, HERE IT IS:

This is a great way to impeach and charge Trump. They are building up a case similar to pizza gate and will nail him when all the pieces are in place. Once they have them all, they will accuse and frame Trump for trafficking kids

That's where they will take this, BET ON IT and all the while, all Trump did was listen to advisors who set it all up in the background to screw him.

The bust has already happened. If they come up with pictures of girls in the near future, with 250 kids detained per day it will take them a whopping 3 days to get enough girls and toddlers to make a convincing photo. They already lost this, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TODDLERS AND GIRLS?

Last edited by Hervé; 19th June 2018 at 16:29.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Flash (19th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), Virma De Ris (19th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

What's happening is evil, no matter how people want to spin it. The Trump administration might have the best intentions but their greatest sin is not admitting that they committed a mistake (the extreme measures of separating children from their parents). There's no reason to separate children from their parents.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Flash (19th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), william r sanford72 (19th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I have been wondering about this story line, is it true? I dont watch the news, never have.....but I see enough through my laptop to get an idea of what is being fed to us......I know when I see a school shooting or the Boston marathon that this is a false flag.....is this story also a false flag?
    This obvious MSM agenda to be trumpeting so loudly and repeatedly how bad Trump is for pulling the poor children from their parents is a SURE SIGN that the real story is completely different.

It accomplishes two things - more juicy anti-Trump fodder and distraction from what I suspect is the trafficking that's really underlying.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Panama Avalon Member
    Thanks

The immigration and in some cases asylum seekers is a contentious issue. Everyone thinks their opinion is valid even after confronted with facts. Unfortunately facts now are also being attacked. It's gotten to a point where bias, slant and spin is everywhere and it's being used to support whatever agenda helps people reinforce their world view. And there is nothing more threatening then having your world view questioned.

The political system in America today is in CHAOS. That's not my interpretation but one made by the one in charged. Although chaos might be a good strategy in business, it isn't proving to be a very effective tool for governing. The thing is I get it, I really do, I know what Trump represents to the people that support him. It must be empowering to have someone in a position of power that you feel speaks your truth. For me he represents something completely foreign to my sensibilities. My opinion is based on his actions and on what comes out of his mouth (across medium).

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject. I know nothing about the previous administration those claiming links to human trafficking or kids being used as sex slaves. What is happening now with the human beings attempting to cross the American border isn't new, what IS new however, is separating kids from their families. It is a tactic being used to instill fear and discourage and its working.

I'm an immigrant and a minority. Unlike many people with strong opinions about the subject, my immigrant status isn't generations old, so old that I can't remember the fear, anxiety, uncertainty, experiencing racism for the first time and most importantly not having a parental figure to comfort you.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cipher For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018), Virma De Ris (19th June 2018), william r sanford72 (20th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cipher (here)
    The immigration and in some cases asylum seekers is a contentious issue. Everyone thinks their opinion is valid even after confronted with facts. Unfortunately facts now are also being attacked. It's gotten to a point where bias, slant and spin is everywhere and it's being used to support whatever agenda helps people reinforce their world view. And there is nothing more threatening then having your world view questioned.

The political system in America today is in CHAOS. That's not my interpretation but one made by the one in charged. Although chaos might be a good strategy in business, it isn't proving to be a very effective tool for governing. The thing is I get it, I really do, I know what Trump represents to the people that support him. It must be empowering to have someone in a position of power that you feel speaks your truth. For me he represents something completely foreign to my sensibilities. My opinion is based on his actions and on what comes out of his mouth (across medium).

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject. I know nothing about the previous administration those claiming links to human trafficking or kids being used as sex slaves. What is happening now with the human beings attempting to cross the American border isn't new, what IS new however, is separating kids from their families. It is a tactic being used to instill fear and discourage and its working.

I'm an immigrant and a minority. Unlike many people with strong opinions about the subject, my immigrant status isn't generations old, so old that I can't remember the fear, anxiety, uncertainty, experiencing racism for the first time and most importantly not having a parental figure to comfort you.
    You just touch real points with your post. Thank you for sharing them.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I posted this same article on a different thread and then saw this one.

This couple was arrested in Louisiana, transporting 25 undocumented aliens for purposes of forced debt bondage, including two juveniles.

Just what is really going on here?

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...2d017feef.html
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Bruno (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (19th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by Cipher (here)
    what IS new however, is separating kids from their families. It is a tactic being used to instill fear and discourage and its working
    Families entering lawfully are not separated.

The law requires incarcerated criminal parents to be separated from their children, whether those criminals are 10th generation American citizens, or those who illegally crossed the border a few minutes ago.

If hundreds, thousands, of banks were being robbed of their cash every day in the US, because the law prevented posting armed guards at banks, and because any bank robbers caught were quickly released, then would it be a moral outrage for the government to start catching and detaining, rather than releasing, the robbers, on account of this meaning that the robbers would be separated from their claimed (often not actual) children?

Of course not.

If, more over, only bank robbers who claimed to be parents of some child in their custody were released, whereas robbers who claimed to be without child were detained, that would increase the problem of children being kidnapped by would be robbers, so that the robbers would be assured of a quick release.

This way lies insanity.

Rather, start guarding the banks and stop rewarding the bank robbers. Then banks won't be robbed nearly as often, and these deliberately divisive and heart wrenching consequences will happen far less often.

The fix starts with the law makers, who must change the laws that have, rather deliberately, set up this chaotic and inhumane situation. A healthy, sensible, immigration policy must be restored, to avoid destroying not only families and children, but also this nation.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), Siphonemis (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

AMEN! Bruddah!!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I can't believe what SOME of you are saying in this thread. The fact that some of you are all right with this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents is truly disappointing. I get that many of you are Trump supporters but politics shouldn't prevent us from seeing evil when it arises. And evil is the right word in this specific policy by Trump's government.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), Cipher (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Omni (15th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I posted this Dept. of Homeland Security release in the QAnon thread a couple of days ago. It fits here too.

Myth vs. Fact: DHS Zero-Tolerance Policy

My initial reaction to the seemingly coordinated effort by MSM, politicians and celebs was it's a distraction. They are trying to take the focus of the masses away from the IG report and this week's hearing. But now I'm wondering if Trump is turning the effort of the distractors into a plus -- to actually change the system/policies implemented by previous administrations that separated families.

In my opinion, some of these children may need to be separated from those adults falsely claiming those children as their own. These are the human traffickers and other criminals who may be using children to enter the country. DNA tests, as Sessions is considering, may be a good solution for that.

Jeff Sessions considers forcing asylum-seekers with sons and daughters in tow to take DNA TESTS to prove children are theirs

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast