+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

Wow, did that ever go ugly, fast.

I said what I said, not because it is the best way to go but possibly the middle path in this. Possibly. DNA testing to prove the children are really theirs. It was going to to happen anyway, regardless. And they appear to be doing it. But.

Government Told Immigrant Parents to Pay for DNA Tests to Get Kids Back, Advocate Says
    Authorities separated families and took their documents, leaving genetic tests as the only way to verify who they are. And a secret contractor is doing the work.

But this proposal is just crazy-nasty. However, I have yet to read the article. Perhaps it is not as bad as the title is making it out to be. Perhaps it is worse.

Just as crazy as Director Terry Gilliam made it out to be in the Film 'Brazil', where Tuttle or Buttle's husband is killed on order, by accident even (the Tuttle or Buttle part), and they initiate the situation..by conducting a violent raid on the family home, partially destroying it in the process... and serve his wife with a bill for the act and the disposal.

That insane fantasy/nightmare has become reality, in the 33 years since the film's release.

Last edited by Carmody; 11th July 2018 at 15:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), JRS (13th July 2018), Sophocles (11th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3