+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Farrell: The Titanic, age-old Struggle between the Globalists and the Nation State (15 June 2018)

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Joseph Farrell: The Titanic, age-old Struggle between the Globalists and the Nation State (15 June 2018)

Hi all-

here's the newest from Dr. Farrell:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/06/ne...ichard-syrett/

not even 40 min.-

I truly hope his assessments of Trump (goes against what we've been taught to believe thanks to propaganda) are valid- certainly gives us a new perspective-

all I can say is: if Farrell's assessments are completely invalid then I don't see much hope whatsoever anymore-

so what would that leave us?

Larry

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), Bill Ryan (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), David Trd1 (17th June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), edina (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), gord (17th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), norman (17th June 2018), Ol' Roy (17th June 2018), onawah (17th June 2018), PathWalker (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell: The Titanic, age-old Struggle between the Globalists and the Nation State (15 June 2018)

Catherine Austin Fitts did an interview with Dark Journalist recently as well. Her assessment was Harvard have been behind most of the pillaging and raping of nations across the globe these past few decades. But now it looks like they’re financially battening down the hatches and heading into retreat. Somethings got them flustered. Could the faction behind Trump be out for justice?

===========================================
    Catherine Austin Fitts returns for part two of the discussion with Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt.

Right out of the gate, Fitts launches into the deep history of Clinton corruption, noting that money started going missing from the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) budget in fiscal 1990. Fitts suspects these missing funds are what initially financed not just the Clinton Foundation but Tony Blair’s foundation and Jeffrey Epstein's underage sex blackmail operation at his home in the Virgin Islands.

She explains, "There an accountant who did essentially nothing but HUD business who ended up being the lead auditor for the Clinton Foundation. When I saw that, I said, 'Uh-oh!'"

She explains Senator Harry Reid’s relationship to the CIA’s limited-hangout UFO disclosure operation associated with Tom DeLonge thus: "If you're the senator from Nevada, you're dealing with Area 51… the Black Budget is such a significant part of the Nevada economy. You know, one of the great hotspots for mortgage fraud is Las Vegas, which is always a [telltale sign that] you've got a Black Budget going on.

"We’ve got one budget financing two civilizations and one of those civilizations is a secret. Being the senator from Nevada, Harry Reid was right smack in the middle of that…"

As for full UFO disclosure in the future, she says, "We have two choices, we’re at a crossroads. We can either bring transparency to what's really going on and say, 'OK, Why are we financing two civilizations out of one budget? and What's this other civilization? and how do we integrate it?' or we can double down on Orwell…we can basically go to the ultimate National Security police state and basically destroy our civilization and economy, trying to keep the secret…

'What the national security state looks like, in full-on Orwell…if you don't do what you're told, they turn off your money, which is why cryptocurrencies are at the heart of what’s going on…

"[There’s been] a competition between the people who wanted to sacrifice the United States to keep building Empire and the people who are willing to sacrifice the party to shore up the United States.

"I believe it was primarily a group in the military and intelligence community who understood that the global Empire was overstretched and the risk was too great and…if the unipolar Empire didn't succeed, the military ran the risk of real implosion.

"I think one of the challenges facing the military is the whole central banking warfare model. The currency is way too dependent on force and way too dependent on the military…

"I think the military is saying, 'Wait a minute, we cannot afford to bet the ranch, that we will pull all of this off.' So, I think there's an effort to reassure manufacturing…because Fortress America, that's one of our great powers, to get a lot less dependent on global longline manufacturing and transportation systems and use that as a platform to really build space and go into space in a major way.

"Look at Silicon, Hollywood, New York and DC…Think of it as that the abstract versus the concrete. I think the concrete guys said, ‘Risk levels are too great…Bring the risk levels down.’ And that was the group that won…What it's saying is 'Financial coup d’état: over.'

"Now, we don't need all those lawyers who are good at stealing money. We need engineers who can build real things and make it work…We don't need to spend $4 billion for Air Force One because you don't need to spend that much to get a great plane.

"So, the concrete guys are back in charge and they've got a whole different vision of…how to make money...it's a pretty different vision of the economics it's concrete economics versus abstract so I think that is a very big shift. We've been going through the process all year long…

"After the 2018 election, I think I think we are in for a fight on the ground…We'll see shake down purges; people who stole tremendous amounts of money, who made tremendous amounts of money during the financial coup and that money didn't go to Area 51 – it went into their private bank accounts, it went to their offshore bank accounts.

"So, are we going to see some purges and some of them very public, so that they can throw some dirty politicians to the lions. Because, if you're the Democrats and the Republicans coming into this election, how are you going to prove that there's real accountability in the system? What would you do? I don't think the body politic is gonna be satisfied with Martha Stewart this time. I think they need to come up with something bigger…

"I’ve always believed that the investor who made the most money on the financial coup d'états was Harvard [University] and I first came to that realization I was sitting in the City of London, making a presentation about what was going on with the financial coup in the United States.

"John Lachlan and Ann Williamson were speaking…Ann was talking about the rape of Russia and John was talking about Eastern Europe and I talking about what was happening in the US with some of the US 'piratizations' and what we discovered was we were talking about Harvard. It was Harvard in Eastern Europe, Harvard in Russia and Harvard in the HUD programs here. It was just – Harvard! And we literally were in shock, looking at each other…but if you said to me who's the number-one investor who made money on the financial coup, I would say it was Harvard…

"Remember that I said our danger this coming year is purges? Well, Harvard wants to make sure when the purges come…there's no one there to give a deposition. They've laid off their internal staff, outsourced everything…and say they're not going to publish results…Results were a problem for a lot, particularly during the Clinton Administration because their performance it was many more times than the market…

"For Harvard to take its endowment and the Harvard Corporation this dark and secret…that tells me the Inquisition is coming. That's the canary in the coal mine. Somebody's battening down the hatches…

"We laugh at what happened in Saudi Arabia but you have a new young prince who decides to literally round up the billionaires and say, ‘Okay, oil revenues’ over. You're sitting on billions and our coffers are empty. We need 70% of the money back, because we got to rebuild the economy.’ Shake down purge…Now, we laugh and say, 'Well that's Saudi Arabia,' but is a shakedown purge coming in the United States?"
    Lots more about the burgeoning space economy and how it's always very profitable to get in first.
    Last edited by Jayke; 17th June 2018 at 16:24.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), Bill Ryan (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Cardillac (17th June 2018), ClearWater (17th June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), enigma3 (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), NancyV (18th June 2018), norman (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (17th June 2018), wnlight (17th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell: The Titanic, age-old Struggle between the Globalists and the Nation State (15 June 2018)

Helga LaRouche of the Schiller Institute (she’s like Germany’s version of Catherine Austin Fitts) also has a lot of praise for Trump and thinks he’s worthy of earning the Nobel peace prize.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), Bill Ryan (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Cardillac (17th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), NancyV (18th June 2018), norman (17th June 2018), PathWalker (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Hi all-

here's the newest from Dr. Farrell:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/06/ne...ichard-syrett/
    For easy reference, here's the audio:

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Cardillac (17th June 2018), David Trd1 (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), Intranuclear (18th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), norman (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), Sir Eltor (17th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Larry....always enjoy JPF!

The following is my personal opinion.....Joseph seems to be a little out of the loop when he doesn't truly understand about what he calls, "Trump's Groupies". He has also pooh-poohed the Q Phenomenon.

I would guess he doesn't listen to people like You Are Free TV or Styx. There HAS been a grass roots "revival" of down-to-earth middle Americans who are really tired of the cabal that has been running things since JFK's assassination.

He also fails to notice how "Q" has been helping the average person to start thinking on their own; to start connecting the dots, so to speak. I would guess the majority of citizens are still unaware of the truly evil regime that controls everything from the shadows.

One need only to listen to the radio clip posted by Houman this a.m. to grasp the horror of what is going on. Because decent people couldn't conceive of doing such things, they don't want to believe they ARE going on.

I think we recognize Joseph operates within an "intellectual arena" & he has made amazing contributions to the body of knowledge we can all learn from....but...he has seems to have lost touch with the everyday American who IS slowly waking up, of which we are aware. I would say Lionel is a good example of this awakening. He did not vote for Trump(always votes for himself!), but he has slowly been drawn to what has been going on with the Trump administration.

I just say Hoorah! for the Citizen Journalists who have stormed the stage presenting their version of the hypocrisy they have experienced!

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Cardillac (17th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), enigma3 (18th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), happyuk (18th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), NancyV (18th June 2018), PathWalker (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2018), wnlight (17th June 2018), wondering (18th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Foxie

hey hon,
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Joseph seems to be a little out of the loop when he doesn't truly understand about what he calls, "Trump's Groupies". He has also pooh-poohed the Q Phenomenon.

I would guess he doesn't listen to people like You Are Free TV or Styx. There HAS been a grass roots "revival" of down-to-earth middle Americans who are really tired of the cabal that has been running things since JFK's assassination.

He also fails to notice how "Q" has been helping the average person to start thinking on their own; to start connecting the dots, so to speak. I would guess the majority of citizens are still unaware of the truly evil regime that controls everything from the shadows
    this is one of the most complicated postings you've ever stated;

could you explain what the Q phenomena is?- I've obviosly missed something somewhere- please clarify and inform me- I have no idea what the "Q" is-

if my limited knowledge is correct Farrell has addressed all of this in the past if one has been following his expoundings-

if/IF one has been following him meticulosly (which I've always tried to do)-
    Quote but...he has seems to have lost touch with the everyday American who IS slowly waking up, of which we are aware
    - no, wrong- Farrell stated the opposite in this interview- well, maybe not everyone but a good majority-

Farrell also stated he voted for Trump as a protest against H. Clinton (I didn't vote for anyone- I boycotted the polls)-

enough for now-

please continue to be well Foxie and all readers-

Larry
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2018 at 18:41. Reason: added quotes for clarity

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), wnlight (17th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I am having lunch out so I will follow the links later. I try to
    keep an open mind on Trump. but he seems to be doing the
    work of TPTB in his foreign policy. Also, all the good things
    he is doing within theUSA can be easily and quickly reversed
    When the cabal is ready. How about something more
    Substantial like infrastructure?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), wondering (18th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

To save Foxie Loxie some time, I’ll add a link to page 250, which is the most recent one to the “The Qanon posts” thread.

Be well, Larry.

@Foxie
    Joseph seems to be a little out of the loop when he doesn't truly understand about what he calls, "Trump's Groupies". He has also pooh-poohed the Q Phenomenon.

He also fails to notice how "Q" has been helping the average person to start thinking on their own; to start connecting the dots, so to speak. I would guess the majority of citizens are still unaware of the truly evil regime that controls everything from the shadows
    this is one of the most complicated postings you've ever stated;

could you explain what the Q phenomena is?- I've obviosly missed something somewhere- please clarify and inform me- I have no idea what the "Q" is-

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (17th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), PathWalker (19th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@RunningDeer

many thanks Paula!

SWAK!

Larry :-)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

@RunningDeer

many thanks Paula!

SWAK!

Larry :-)
    SWAK back, Larry.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cardillac (18th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

The following is my personal opinion.....Joseph seems to be a little out of the loop when he doesn't truly understand about what he calls, "Trump's Groupies". He has also pooh-poohed the Q Phenomenon.

I agree with you Foxie. I've always been a fan of both Farrell and C.A. Fitts, and I trust their opinions on many things. But, I feel they are both locked into the thinking of a certain paradigm, and imo "what once was, no longer necessarily is".

They have both expressed the opinion that Trump possibly has been brought in to facilitate the "rape of America" (similar to how the oligarchs raped Russia back in the early 90's) They also both dismiss Q as a psyop.

Originally I thought Q was either a brilliant plan or a brilliant deception. I have since realized that even if Q turns out to be a deception (which I don't "think" it is), Q has served its purpose of waking many people up and exposing many things the Deep State has been involved in.

Farrell and Fitts see Q as giving us false hope and asking us to follow him/them blindly. What Farrell/Fitts don't realize is that Q is encouraging us to do research. Q realizes that if you tell people something, they will often dismiss it. But if people do the research themselves, we are more apt to believe the information.

As for Trump, he may have been brought in to do something, but he may be inspired now that he's in, to do something else. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, it is our job to stay vigilant. Support him when he's doing something good and let him know what we think when he seems to be going in the wrong direction. My own philosphy is: Never put all your eggs in one basket.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), East Sun (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), gord (18th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), onevoice (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018), Words of Joy (18th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@Ba-ba-ra.....Good thinking,99! (Can't even remember what TV show that came off of!) We seem to think things through in the same manner!

Don't know if you follow Lionel at all; but it has been interesting to see his gradual "awakening"! His humor cheers me up, too!

I would say the former administrations are the ones who "raped" America. The gold-plated tungsten bars was a real shocker for me! It reminded me of one of the Caesar's who did that to his army;put some other metal inside the gold coins!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), genevieve (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Farrell has always been a bit of a cultural oddity to me. He's from the Mid-West, he wears a cowboy hat, and his upper-class sense of humor seems to belong in Oxford where he studied. He's definitely his own creation.

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

Farrell has always been a bit of a cultural oddity to me. He's from the Mid-West, he wears a cowboy hat, and his upper-class sense of humor seems to belong in Oxford where he studied. He's definitely his own creation.

Agreed, he is rather an enigma. Also knows a great deal about classical music and according to Fitts, he's pretty darn good on the organ. He voices strong values, yet often in his interviews on video he's chain-smoking and then blows the smoke right at the camera, something someone familiar with social graces would be aware of as seen as offensive.

But, some great material in his books - and often on his websites.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), dynamo (18th June 2018), East Sun (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), RunningDeer (17th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

@Ba-ba-ra.....Good thinking,99! (Can't even remember what TV show that came off of!) ...
    that would be Get Smart...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I have just finished reading THE WORLD ORDER by Eustace Mullins, published 1992; and I learned and confirmed some things worthy of mention here. We have heard it said that the Congress is just Ceremonial, meaning that they do not make the policy or decisions, neither does the Council on Foreign Relations. ORDERS come directly from the Rothschild's in the City of London. The Foundations under the ROCKEFELLER UMBRELLA are myriad. They consist of organizations managed by the elite, who, when they retire must leave the money in their Foundations to carry on the Agenda of turning the world entirely COMMUNIST where we are total slaves owning nothing and having no rights. One shocker is that Rockefeller FIRED Gorbichov of Russia. Russia is owned and controlled by them as well as the United States of America. They set up enemies so that they have an excuse to wage profitable wars and kill off lots of people to whom they owe money. Rockefeller and Castro were fast friends. Castro was running dope. The ruling families and bankers as well as the mafia work together running DOPE which keeps the populations under control and makes the Elite lots of money with which they pay off the Rulers in their NWO countries. They also pay up to $500 million per year to the State and Federal Representatives which we think we Elect when in fact they take orders directly from Rothschild through the Royal Institute of International Relations in London. Also, the Foundations are Illegal because they are supposed to give charitable contributions; however, these are seldom or never made to individuals but only to other of their Elite organizations for purposes of carrying out their Agenda. Also mentioned is the fact that they are supposed to state in their charters more specifically what the charity is that they will contribute to. Instead they are very vague indeed. This is illegal. They escape paying taxes on their vast earnings by having everything under Foundations, while we not only do not get the benefit of anything they do, but we have to pay taxes which GO TO THEM. What good little slavies we are. This is the way they think of us. I would like to hang every one of those Ba*tards by their Balls from their Genocidal Cell Phone Towers. Read this book, at least you will get an idea of how vast a population of lawyers, law firms, banks of every description and purpose they control. Names are mentioned and some juicy details about many people are in there.
    Last edited by amor; 18th June 2018 at 02:10. Reason: typo

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), Jayke (18th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please add this piece of information to the post above. It is important. Lastly, in Chicago, Rockefeller has made a Center where the Governors and other important department heads of all the States are to convene......easier to control all in one spot! We hear nothing about this now; and this book was published in 1992. Let us blow this information up for all to see and comment on.
    Last edited by amor; 18th June 2018 at 02:41. Reason: typo

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also, the British, USA, Israeli and Russian Secret Services, underneath, are all working as one. Enemies are FAKE.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Could the faction behind Trump .....
    This is a fundamental point lost on those who despise the man......

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Cardillac (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), Jayke (18th June 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

I read Farrell's books and visit his site. But I most certainly do NOT agree with all his "high octane speculations". Q (not just one person) is very real. A read of the MegaAnon posts and now the Q posts will give one a new perspective on what's going on. There are simply too many "coincidences" as Q says.

The time frame for all these Q team revelations has a particular order that must take place. It is a slow process at first as they uncover misdeeds and force/convince others to turn states evidence. That takes time. They have turned Wiener, Priestap and more. The ugliest reveals (child trafficking/ritual child sacrifice/Lolita Island/Satanism) have not occurred yet. Timing is everything to the Q team. We are now close to major reveals related to Wiener's laptop, HRC's emails, the infamous Clinton tarmac meeting, etc. As Q has said, you may educate yourself as to the Satanistic/child sacrifice info or choose to not go there and hear the sickness revealed by others. Your choice. That all seems to come together under the Clinton Foundation/Rosthchild umbrella. As Q has intimated, this information will turn the stomachs of everyone who still has a sense of ethics and morals. We get a taste of how sick it all is by listening to Ronald Bernard talk about backing out from a child sacrifice with tears in his eyes. For me, sick is not a strong enough word.

The control for the new world order/financial side of this will also take time. I think Trump plays along with the globalists while the team behind him sets up the ducks in proper order. Farrell mentions the military team behind trump but fails to mention the most critical piece - the NSA. Adm. Mike Rogers brings the NSA along and they, along with Naval Intelligence, know EVERYTHING!! As in the pic of McCain meeting with the senior leadership of ISIS in Syria where Q states that McCain (the man with no name) took his cellphone into the meeting. Every word was recorded by the NSA. Doesn't matter if the phone is on or off. The NSA can turn any phone into a microphone. Then Q repeats one of his pet phrases - these people are stupid. Having the NSA on your side is critical for success. It all takes time, especially at first.

Patience weedhopper. The storm is indeed coming.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2018), BMJ (19th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), Jayke (18th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast