+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twenty Questions?

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Twenty Questions?

Just Dowsing

What if you had a truth machine that would respond to any question that you ever asked with a “Yes” or a “No” or sometimes with a “Badly asked, Please rephrase”?
    What if your machine were always correct, and always forthcoming? Would this be like the children's game of
    Twenty Questions?

You would pepper your truth machine with a fast, unbroken volley of questions - for a while. Politics, pyramids, your spouse and family, financial investments, lie detector, food quality, even ghosts would all be topics for sure. Would there be some questions that you did not wish to ask?
    Will I have a long life?
    Will it be a happy life?
    Do we always want or need the truth? Sometimes might it be better not to ask?. Also your truth may not be my truth. It can be a cruel world out there, and for many it is. Yet for me, it is a world that I relish and enjoy. So a question like “Is it easy to find happiness?” would illicit different answers for different people. Eventually, you might find out that it is really difficult to properly phrase the questions that really matter.
    Questions like: Am I here for a reason?
    Am I doing the right work in my life?
    Is this particular relationship best for me?
    If you get a “No”, then what do you do?
    Twenty Questions?

After a while, it could actually become boring. You might go a week without any desire to ask. Your truth machine would not tell you all you need to know - only answer the simple questions that you can phrase well. All it could do is answer with a yes or a no, at best. What if the question you really needed to know never came to mind?
    Twenty Questions!

Actually, there is such a resource, and you were born with it. You just need to learn of it's existence. Then learn how to use it. It is called "dowsing".
    Twenty Questions!

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Baby Steps (18th June 2018), Bruno (18th June 2018), Craig (21st June 2018), enigma3 (18th June 2018), justntime2learn (18th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), Michi (18th June 2018), mojo (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), onevoice (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), Wmel (18th June 2018), wondering (18th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Twenty Questions?

Question - Does the dowsing ever return a no answer to a question? Not a "try again" but a solid "NO" to a question? I ask because we are not supposed to know when and how we die. Even fully awakened people never find out the time and manner of their demise. That always seems to be a surprise.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (18th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), mojo (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

@ enigma3, You really have two questions there.
    Dowsing responses certainly include "No" when that is correct.
    Answers to questions about the future will alway be the the most probable answer, but the future is changeable and at best nebulous.
    One should ask these questions before dowsing the future: "Can I? May I? Should I?" This includes your future.
    The same behavior for prying into the personal lives of others.
    When you get a "No." for one of those three, drop it for now, but feel free to try them again later.

BTW, I never ask when anyone will die - including myself. But I was told my approximate time in meditation.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (18th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Question - How do I know if my dowsing is a reflection of my desire/me trying to make it a YES/NO?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wmel For This Post:

Bruno (18th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), wnlight (18th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

@ Wmel, You have a very good question. The best action: Ask! Then ask if the answer comes from the light.
    I sometimes had that problem as a beginner. In later years I could tell/feel that was a problem. Another solution is to wait a few days and ask the same question after saying (out loud) that you do not wish to bias the result.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (18th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), Wmel (19th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

LOL wnlight, when I first saw the title of the thread, it reminded me of my mom and how I felt when I was younger!

Boring??? Never!!!

I ask questions in meditation all the time. Being "in tune" is nothing short of FASCINATING!
    In stillness, and silence, and attention to my core, I sense there is a place of knowing Absolute Truth, rather than relative Truth.

But I still like to listen to what others perceive/receive, because all of it fascinates me. We come up with different questions.

Since I don't know what I need to know, I might ask: "What do I need to know?" Or "What does God want me to know?"

I ask about my purpose, my mission, my next step, etc.

I could easily come up with twenty questions. (Maybe a skill from my mom?!! LOL)

1. What would be the first miracle we could create if we unite in cooperation?
    2. How can we see past our differences and serve each other better?
    3. Can we clear the sky with our thoughts, feelings, and creative abilities?
    4. Can we unite in consciousness and make rapid changes in our governments around the world?
    5. Can we demand peace and stand firm in our integrity and get it quickly?
    6. Is our inner progress changing the world?
    7. Does our conscious awareness of the pedophile/blackmail situation open the door to let light in and begin to eradicate these practices?
    8. What is the fastest way to help our children?
    9. Can we heal the hearts of those victimized by blackmail to relieve them of their guilt and give them a new start?
    10. Can we recognize the forms of modern slavery and eradicate its practices?
    11. Can we restore and rejuvenate our forests and trees and plants? How?
    12. Can we assist our animal kingdom? How?
    13. Are we being individually guided to play our part and cooperatively restore our planet?
    14. What suppressed technology may we begin to use immediately?
    15. What suppressed technology may we use universally for all humanity?
    16. Can we become aware of nefarious agendas and prevent them from occurring?
    17. Are we being guided to cooperatively replace damaging agendas that don't support healthy life with innovative ideas and plans that do support life?
    18. Who was behind the geoengineering projects?
    19. What exactly have they been spraying recently?
    20. Are E.T.s and elementals of the Light helping us to restore our planet to balance and harmony?

I send great gratitude for the answer to these questions. I have complete faith they will be answered.

(My own personal guidelines: Don't ask a question that you don't want the answer to, or that you are not ready for.)

MM

PS. I think we are all truth machines!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th June 2018 at 17:59.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), littleOne (18th June 2018), Michi (18th June 2018), mojo (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), wnlight (19th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Only one question, with absolutely no doubt by observation & video, entities were curious and revealed themselves & their vehicle of conveyance and more than once. There had to be no doubt in their minds as to my intentions, and the goal was to provide at least some answers. So, why didn't they? Sometimes feel after many years that the fault was within my own limitations and a little disappointed with hearing that and yes if your wondering about intentions some know me well enough to know, wanted to go all the way... Bill would say that was incurable UFO disease...lol
    Last edited by mojo; 18th June 2018 at 18:19.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (18th June 2018), Noelle (18th June 2018), toppy (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), wnlight (19th June 2018), wondering (18th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    What if you had a truth machine that would respond to any question that you ever asked with a “Yes” or a “No” or sometimes with a “Badly asked, Please rephrase”?
    @Michelle Marie
    What I understand from Warren, the questions need to be formulated in such a way that the answer can be a "yes" or "no".
    One can btw also get yes/no answers from associative remote viewing which I tried a couple of times with excellent accuracy too. I guess it's just another tool.
    But a very good point which Warren makes - whether or not you become tired chasing for answers rather than living your best life.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018), wnlight (19th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

@MM, Your list of twenty questions are more appropriate for meditation than for dowsing because they are formulated for complex responses. The interesting thing is that both meditation and dowsing cause the same brain wave changes enhancing use of Alpha and Theta waves. I have found that I can use dowsing and meditation interchangeably. The mental control is different and the responses are different, and yet, perhaps the base operations in the brain are the same for both activities.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (19th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

@MM, Your list of twenty questions are more appropriate for meditation than for dowsing because they are formulated for complex responses. The interesting thing is that both meditation and dowsing cause the same brain wave changes enhancing use of Alpha and Theta waves. I have found that I can use dowsing and meditation interchangeably. The mental control is different and the responses are different, and yet, perhaps the base operations in the brain are the same for both activities.
    Yes, I'm used to asking questions in meditation and getting more detailed, or complex, answers.

I was in a reading today where the girl used a pendulum for dowsing specific yes/no simplified questions while breaking things down. It's great to use these methods interchangeably.

Some of the questions could inspire yes/no answers. Others could be modified. Play with any that might be helpful, if you feel so inspired.

Any question that is put out delivers an answer one way or the other. I may receive answers in meditation, or other avenues, but they WILL come!

Brain wave frequencies provide not only answers, but protection and healing...from what I'm learning.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th June 2018 at 06:02.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (19th June 2018), mojo (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (19th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hi wnlight,

Are you asking for us to generate 20 yes no questions for you to consider one lot to answer on behalf of the forum?

If so i think that sounds like a great idea.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), wnlight (19th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@bennycog, I am not really asking for twenty questions, but I will entertain some. My original post was to generate interest in dowsing amongst PA general membership and encourage those who have tried dowsing to give it another try.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), bennycog (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), mojo (19th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Awesome

1. Will secrets emerge from the Sphinx within the next ten years
    2. Will Free energy tech be admitted within the next ten years
    3. Will the Earth experience a magnetic pole flip within the next ten years
    4. Will Hillary Clinton be convicted of a significant crime within the next ten years
    5. Will ET contact be officially admitted within the next ten years
    6. Will the work of Nassim Haramein lead to a unified physics model within ten years

Many thanks!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Bruno (19th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), what is a name? (19th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

@bennycog, I am not really asking for twenty questions, but I will entertain some. My original post was to generate interest in dowsing amongst PA general membership and encourage those who have tried dowsing to give it another try.
    wnlight, can you suggest a good video or available book about this art? I would be willing to give it a try. I know you can't just grab a string with a ball at the end. From what I have heard is that there are precise measurements required. Can you shed some light on the process?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bennycog (20th June 2018), Bruno (19th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), mojo (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Awesome

1. Will secrets emerge from the Sphinx within the next ten years
    2. Will Free energy tech be admitted within the next ten years
    3. Will the Earth experience a magnetic pole flip within the next ten years
    4. Will Hillary Clinton be convicted of a significant crime within the next ten years
    5. Will ET contact be officially admitted within the next ten years
    6. Will the work of Nassim Haramein lead to a unified physics model within ten years

Many thanks!
    What this thread is about- get other PA members to have a try at dowsing questions.

Just did it for the first time.
    For the first 5 of my questions I got no clear response to the question of whether I could discuss the question, so effectively 'don't ask - you will not get a response'

To no. 6 I got a 'yes' permission to ask, followed by a strong yes response.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 19th June 2018 at 15:47.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

bennycog (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), mojo (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

@Baby Steps
    1. Will secrets emerge from the Sphinx within the next ten years YES
    2. Will Free energy tech be admitted within the next ten years YES
    3. Will the Earth experience a magnetic pole flip within the next ten years NO
    4. Will Hillary Clinton be convicted of a significant crime within the next ten years NO
    5. Will ET contact be officially admitted within the next ten years YES
    6. Will the work of Nassim Haramein lead to a unified physics model within ten years NO

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Kryztian (13th September 2018), littleOne (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

@Baby Steps, You must build some proficiency by practicing "Show me a YES. Show me a NO." many times and different times until you always get the correct response. Then work on questions that you already know the answer. Practice is important. Get used to a pendulum before you try the "mysterious" questions. Keep in mind that your use of a pendulum may look different than what you see in others, such as in youtube. Yours may show a sideways swing for YES while mine will show a counterclockwise motion for YES. Always go by what your pendulum shows you when you ask "Show me a YES. Show me a NO." This is very important.

@ Valerie Villars, people will try to sell you a beautiful, expensive piece of jewelry for a pendulum, but a cheap chain (flexible) with any small weight of 2 oz will do just fine. I have used them all! You can use your car key chain in a pinch. The chain length can be four to eight inches long. I usually choke it down to three or four inches to get a faster response. You can go to the lonestardowsers.com web site (mine) for more pointers. I will try to point out some good books for beginners.
    Last edited by wnlight; 19th June 2018 at 22:57. Reason: add info

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    What this thread is about- get other PA members to have a try at dowsing questions.
    Dowsing for Answers to Your Questions

Pendulum dowsing is one of the easiest forms for divination. It’s inexpensive – all you need is a pendulum, portable and the basics can be learned and understood in less than 10 minutes. In addition to dowsing to find lost objects, or to check health issues and chakras, dowsing can be very useful for gaining quick insight into very specific questions too. Let’s take a look at how it works.

Where Do Dowsing Answers Come From?

It’s not fully understood how or why dowsing works, but it does seem to. Most people believe that the answers you are getting are coming either from your own higher consciousness, or from spirit guides.

What Questions Can You Answer with Dowsing?

Almost anything! Pendulum dowsing definitely works best with questions which have yes or no answers, but as you get more skilled, you can dowse to select from a wide range of possible answers. As with any kind of divination work, however, ethical considerations are always present. You should not dowse for answers to questions which are none of your business, and you should not try to dowse on behalf of another person without their permission.

Getting Started with Question Dowsing

If you are new to using your pendulum, you will first need to understand it. Sit calmly with it in your cupped hands for a few moments, free of distractions. Then simply hold the pendulum above a flat surface, and either mentally or out loud ask it to “show me yes”. Be patient, and wait for movement. The first movements you get may only be tiny, but slowly, your pendulum should start to either move in a circle, clockwise or anticlockwise, or in a straight line towards you and away from you, or from side to side. Note down how it moves and in which direction.
    Still the pendulum, and ask it “show me no”. You should now get a different response – again, note it down. Finally, ask “show me maybe or wrong question” – this is the third of the three pendulum responses you need to be familiar with, so note down the pendulum’s movement.

Start With Easy Questions!

To begin with, and to ensure that you have understood your pendulum’s movements correctly, ask very simple questions to which you already know the answer. Good ideas might include:

– Is my name ___?
    – Is it [day of the week] today?
    – Did I have ____ for breakfast?
    – Is my cat’s name ___?

and so on. Keep practicing until you are confident that you are getting yes and no answers correctly.

Moving On To Real Questions

Now you are ready to ask genuine questions to which you do not know the answers. Most experienced dowsers recommend that you begin with the following scene-setting question:

– May I ask about ____? This confirms that you have permission from the cosmos, and that an answer will be forthcoming. If you get a “no” to this, then it might be that it is not in your interest to have an answer to that question at this time.

Assuming you get a yes, you may proceed. Always try to be highly specific in your question, leaving no room for guesswork or interpretation. For instance “Will I get a new job this month?” is a better question than “Will I get a new job?” as the latter could be taken to mean, well, ever. Likewise, “Should I go on holiday to Greece with Mary in September?” is a better question than “Can I go on holiday with Mary?”, as the latter implies are you physically capable of going on holiday with Mary, at any time, to any place, and the answer would tell you nothing about your specific trip to Greece in September with Mary.

Emotional Questions

Where there is a lot riding on a question, you will already have strong feelings about it, which may influence your pendulum. In order to avoid this, state at the beginning of your question something like “Without regard to my own feelings and wishes, will I/should I ____?”

Checking Your Answers

If an answer you get truly surprises you, it’s OK to ask for confirmation. Do so by immediately asking a follow up question such as “Was the previous answer correct?”. However, what you shouldn’t do is keep asking the same question in the hope of getting a different answer! Pendulum dowsing, like any other form of divination, can become addictive and can be over-used. Ask your question once, seek clarification if necessary, and then reflect on your answer instead of trying to change it.

[article]

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), bennycog (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018), wnlight (20th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Dowsing for future event outcomes is the most problematic. It is difficult to avoid your personal feelings or bias. The future is not written in stone. It can change as do human attitudes. There are strong signs that people are waking up all over the world, and with different attitudes they will have different behaviors. Your own actions certainly may change your future, and your contemplations while dowsing (or later when meditating) might open up new avenues for you to explore that can drastically change your future. Be specific as possible. It is reasonable to ask "If I do this , then will that happen?" But remember that the future is nebulous and fragile.

As a totally different dowsing concept, here is now a way that meditation works for me while dowsing. I usually dowse in a meditative state. i have learned to quickly move in and out of a meditative state. Sometimes while working on a subject, I receive a well-phrased question to ask and one that is right on the subject. If I were to ask "Is that my question?" I would get a "No". Where does the question come from? From my higher self, usually, but not always. I am sure that our brains are communication devices and like antennas, they constantly receive information and ideas. Many famous inventors have made similar statements.

If a dowsing answer surprises you, do ask for confirmation. Asking the same question over and over is not productive. For important questions, I will research the responses by asking what I call peripheral questions. Such as if event A happens there should be some consequential events B, C, and D. So ask about event B, etc.
    Last edited by wnlight; 20th June 2018 at 01:28. Reason: more info

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2019), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), bennycog (21st June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), littleOne (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClipPendulum.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	38274

Although I have much better looking pendulums, I prefer this one. It is small and light (and cheap). It is 1/2 the size that it appears in the photo.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Kryztian (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread