+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cover Story for SSP? The pentagon to launch 'space force'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Cover Story for SSP? The pentagon to launch 'space force'

Just wonder whether this is the start of the cover story for bringing the ssp into the 'white world' and militarizing space.

Trump announces plans for Pentagon to create U.S. ‘Space Force’
    By MARCIA DUNNThe Associated Press
    Mon., June 18, 2018

CAPE CANAVERAL, FLA.—Vowing to reclaim U.S. leadership in space, U.S. President Donald Trump announced Monday he is directing the Pentagon to create a new “Space Force” as an independent service branch aimed at ensuring American supremacy in space.

Trump envisioned a bright future for the U.S. space program, pledging to revive the country’s flagging efforts, return to the moon and eventually send a manned mission that would reach Mars. The president framed space as a national security issue, saying he does not want “China and Russia and other countries leading us.”

U.S. President Donald Trump announces that he is directing the Pentagon to create the "Space Force" as an independent service branch. (The Associated Press)
    “My administration is reclaiming America’s heritage as the world’s greatest spacefaring nation,” Trump said in the East Room, joined by members of his space council. “The essence of the American character is to explore new horizons and to tame new frontiers.”

Trump had previously suggested the possibility of creating a space unit that would include portions equivalent to parts of the Air Force, Army and Navy. But his directive will task the Defence Department to begin the process of establishing the ‘Space Force’ as the sixth branch of the U.S. armed forces. He said the new branch’s creation will be overseen by Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space,” Trump said. He added: “We are going to have the Air Force and we are going to have the Space Force, separate but equal.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...ace-force.html

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

1paintertoo (19th June 2018), avid (18th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Bluegreen (18th June 2018), Bruno (19th June 2018), Cognitive Dissident (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Inversion (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (19th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), section9 (21st June 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2018), toppy (19th June 2018), Tyy1907 (19th June 2018), Vexx021 (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (19th June 2018), yelik (19th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Cover Story for SSP? The pentagon to launch 'space force'

Interesting- I did a little bit of digging when he first floated this term back in April. Air force documents show a program public since 2016. In this video from April, I give my take on it, in case anyone is interested.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (19th June 2018), justntime2learn (19th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Miaspri (21st June 2018), sunwings (19th June 2018), yelik (19th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I was just going to post this!

I think it would be HILARIOUS if this is how Trump would "force" discloure.

Trump: We're going to be the best, and have the most awesome space command and we will have 500 starships, 1000 bases and be on 100 planets in 5 years! I promise you that! and I will make the BEST TRADE deals with Aiens!
    .......and then damnit.....it magically happens! hahahahaha

I am not of the opinion that a President can technically "force disclosure" but if some of his allied deep state backers were to allow the release of some exotic technology allowing the rapid development of a fleet AND it turns out to be "relatively easy" the current SSP would have A LOT to explain.

Better disclose FAST because Trump is coming!!!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), yelik (19th June 2018), Zampano (20th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

On a side note......even if something as remotely unlikely as this were to happen don't get TOO excited.
    I'm a sailor and I cannot just go ANYWHERE I Like. There are borders, no go zones, pirates etc. Our "Water command" (or our Navies, Coast Guards and Police)......see to that. Okay U can have a spaceship. But can only to go......Mars and if u don't stay on route. We're arresting you!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), yelik (19th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I’d love for the current president to “force” disclosure, however I’m a little jaded after hearing that each president is the disclosure president for the last few administrations.

Besides, why does the darned US have to be the metric of disclosure?

I think it was that ex-defense minister of Canada, Paul Hellyer that disclosed years ago.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Intranuclear (20th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th June 2018), Vexx021 (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (19th June 2018), yelik (19th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Disclosure is when I can buy a vehicle that will get me to the moon in 20 minutes!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Madeira (19th June 2018), Michi (19th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Threats are used justify the spending of billions / trillions of dollars that are stripped out of our societies. Personally I do not think Trump has much say or influence in the area of disclosure. Releasing technology is one thing, explaining away the fact that we've been collaborating with various advanced alien beings is something that scares them most especially when it's been denied for at least 70 years. Losing control of society is their biggest fear.

I suppose disclosure will be when political rhetoric reflects reality and truth. Admitting to the creation of a Space Force program is no more than a stepping stone towards that. The real SSP is a 100 years or more ahead of current technology.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Mark (20th June 2018), Vexx021 (24th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

"Cover Story for SSP?"

I'd say very possibly !

They didn't in vent the Navy before inventing the boat.
    They didn't invent the air force before inventing the plane.
    They didn't invent the Space Force before inventing the .. (insert latest SSP craft code designation)

Regardless of who is/was to be POTUS - this was coming out of the shadows regardless - They cant develop their craft anymore without showing us the basics of what they already have.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Cognitive Dissident (19th June 2018), CurEus (20th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), Justplain (19th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Mark (20th June 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019), Valerie Villars (19th June 2018), william r sanford72 (19th June 2018), yelik (21st June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    I’d love for the current president to “force” disclosure, however I’m a little jaded after hearing that each president is the disclosure president for the last few administrations.

I think it was that ex-defense minister of Canada, Paul Hellyer that disclosed years ago.
    There is some speculation, that Hillary Clinton lost the election because she was pro-disclosure. John Podesta in particular is said to be hardcore pro- full disclosure. Apparently that's when they decided to hit them with the Wikileaks and Pizzagate Scandal and the reopening of the FBI investigation into her emails. Trump I think was completely clueless and the Deep State thought he would be easier to control.

I don't know how they expect to keep the SSP secret any longer, a ton of people have seen their anti-gravity craft flying around and almost everyone knows by now that they have bases on the moon and mars. I think they will have to disclose the less salacious part of the SSP pretty soon.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Trump is probably not completely in the dark re the SSP. See: https://www.darkjournalist.com/x-facts-x4.php
    Quote DARK JOURNALIST X FACTS: TESLA & TRUMP

X SERIES EPISODE IV: TESLA TRUMP & THE TIME CAPSULE!

SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL FOR DARK JOURNALIST'S X SERIES:
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt has created the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the Mystery Schools X Technology. Below is some supporting documentation of his findings!
    Professor John G. Trump
    John G. Trump, President Trump’s Uncle was Sent by the FBI to Confiscate Inventor Nikola Tesla’s Papers and look for information in them that could take down “Flying Objects” at a distance.

Box X
    John G. Trump’s extensive paper collection at MIT is located in “Box X.” The contents reveal he was deeply involved in work for the secretive Rad Lab at MIT headed up by Vannevar Bush.

Trump's MIT Mentor Vannevar Bush
    John G. Trump’s mentor at MIT was Vannevar Bush who headed up the US Office of Scientific Research and Discovery (OSRD). Bush was also in charge of The UFO File according to Leading Harvard Physicist Robert Sarbacher.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2018), Chris (19th June 2018), chrysocolla (20th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd June 2018), Justplain (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Mark (20th June 2018), mountain_jim (19th June 2018), onevoice (19th June 2018), Tyy1907 (19th June 2018), Vexx021 (24th June 2018), Zanshin (24th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump is probably not completely in the dark re the SSP. See: https://www.darkjournalist.com/x-facts-x4.php
    Quote DARK JOURNALIST X FACTS: TESLA & TRUMP

X SERIES EPISODE IV: TESLA TRUMP & THE TIME CAPSULE!

SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL FOR DARK JOURNALIST'S X SERIES:
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt has created the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the Mystery Schools X Technology. Below is some supporting documentation of his findings!
    Professor John G. Trump
    John G. Trump, President Trump’s Uncle was Sent by the FBI to Confiscate Inventor Nikola Tesla’s Papers and look for information in them that could take down “Flying Objects” at a distance.

Box X
    John G. Trump’s extensive paper collection at MIT is located in “Box X.” The contents reveal he was deeply involved in work for the secretive Rad Lab at MIT headed up by Vannevar Bush.

Trump's MIT Mentor Vannevar Bush
    John G. Trump’s mentor at MIT was Vannevar Bush who headed up the US Office of Scientific Research and Discovery (OSRD). Bush was also in charge of The UFO File according to Leading Harvard Physicist Robert Sarbacher.
    Indeed. I heard about the connection between Tesla and Trump's uncle. He is probably aware of the technologies involved, I don't know if he actually knew about the existence of the SSP. I imagine he will have been briefed about it by now and if nothing else, Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Putin know the full details. This sucker's about to collapse. I'm optimistic, that we will get full disclosure in less than a decade.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "Cover Story for SSP?"

I'd say very possibly !

They didn't invent the Space Force before inventing the .. (insert latest SSP craft code designation)

Regardless of who is/was to be POTUS - this was coming out of the shadows regardless - They cant develop their craft anymore without showing us the basics of what they already have.
    This is a very good point. The navy or air force has been testing a 'space plane' that looks like a miniaturized space shuttle for several years. That would be my guess as to what they trot out first as their space force vehicle. They will likely keep to this antiquated 'rocket propelled' paradigm as long as they can. Who knows how long before they expose the public to antigravity? The tr-3b aurora craft is at least 30 years old and my guess is they've had more potent space vehicles for very much longer.

So what's next? A followup to the 'tic-tac' ufo admitted by the pentagon last fall, a possible 'threat'? Or an escalation of the tensions with russia + china in space? There are many threads that this expansion into space in the white world could take.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I don't know how they expect to keep the SSP secret any longer, a ton of people have seen their anti-gravity craft flying around and almost everyone knows by now that they have bases on the moon and mars. I think they will have to disclose the less salacious part of the SSP pretty soon.
    I found a few people at the feed store this morning that still think bases on the moon and mars are "crazy-talk", when I brought it up in conversation, using the trump space force creation news story as a springboard. They want to lock me up (jokingly).

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Justplain (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), Tyy1907 (20th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    "Cover Story for SSP?"

I'd say very possibly !

This is a very good point. The navy or air force has been testing a 'space plane' that looks like a miniaturized space shuttle for several years. That would be my guess as to what they trot out first as their space force vehicle. They will likely keep to this antiquated 'rocket propelled' paradigm as long as they can. Who knows how long before they expose the public to antigravity? The tr-3b aurora craft is at least 30 years old and my guess is they've had more potent space vehicles for very much longer.

So what's next? A followup to the 'tic-tac' ufo admitted by the pentagon last fall, a possible 'threat'? Or an escalation of the tensions with russia + china in space? There are many threads that this expansion into space in the white world could take.
    @Justplain, are you referring to the Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC)'s Dream Chaser? It appears to be a miniature version of the Space Shuttle. I worked at the Kennedy Space Center for most of my career and was able to be close enough to touch (human hands are not allowed to touch any flight hardware) the real Space Shuttle. The Dream Chaser is the artist rendition of a space plane next to the last Space Shuttle Atlantis flew and is currently in development/test. The second picture is of the secret X-37B space plane made by Boeing. I did see this one at the KSC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SNCs-Dream-Chaser-with-Space-Shuttle-Atlantis_Rendering.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	38259   Click image for larger version

Name:	sef14-12246-008hiresjpg.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	812.6 KB
ID:	38260  

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), Justplain (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), Mark (20th June 2018), yelik (21st June 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I found a few people at the feed store this morning that still think bases on the moon and mars are "crazy-talk", when I brought it up in conversation, using the trump space force creation news story as a springboard. They want to lock me up (jokingly).
    If people spent just five minutes thinking about it, logically and rationally, they would immediately see that the SSP has to be real.

This is how I usually break it down for them:

- We know from past experience that whatever appears in the public domain or is claimed as a new invention or new information, or something that will be done or achieved in the near future, is decades behind what goes on in secret projects. That is an irrefutable fact. I usually give a baseline of 50 years as the difference between publicly acknowledged projects and secret ones.

- The Germans were already capable of going into space and had functioning prototypes of anti-gravity and stealth craft. We have the drawings, photos, videos and actual physical evidence, in spades. Those scientists, that were working on said projects were taken to the US in the 1940s through operation paperclip. It resulted in the Apollo space programme among others. But, what do people think happened to the scientists and engineers who were working on stealth and anti-gravity aircraft? Did they just listen to Wagner Operas all day? I don't think so. They must have come up with something in the last 70 years.

- Elon Musk is already talking about establishing a base and an entire civilization on Mars, in less then a decade. His rocket is smaller and less powerful than the one that was used for the Apollo mission. Do people really think that technology in that respect has gone backwards in the last 50 years? Come on...

- People see anti-gravity craft flying around all the time, especially around Area 51, which is the US airforce's "secret" flight testing facility. There are plenty of photos and videos. Nobody has to believe that they are ET craft, but it can't be denied that they actually exist. It is in fact pretty solid proof of the existence of the SSP.

- Anti-gravity black triangle craft. We even know that they were designed and built by Lockheed Martin skunkworks. They are a dead ringer for the B2 and the F-117, especially from below. Is that another coincidence?

- Do people really thing the "Star Wars" programme in 80 s was only about a couple of satellites and space lasers. Come on...

- How about the Star gate programme? Are we again supposed to believe that was just about remote viewing? Ridiculous.

- How about all the TV shows and movies about a Human space programme, of which there are hundreds. Many are actually financed and supported by the Air Force (for plausible deniability). Are we supposed to believe there is no info they actually want to put out there to discredit it? Nothing makes you sound more like an idiot than pointing to that Star Trek or Stargate episode that shows us exactly the kind of technology you are trying to leak.

I find that these arguments will at least sway most open-minded people.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    "Cover Story for SSP?"

I'd say very possibly !

@Justplain, are you referring to the Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC)'s Dream Chaser? It appears to be a miniature version of the Space Shuttle. I worked at the Kennedy Space Center for most of my career and was able to be close enough to touch (human hands are not allowed to touch any flight hardware) the real Space Shuttle. The Dream Chaser is the artist rendition of a space plane next to the last Space Shuttle Atlantis flew and is currently in development/test. The second picture is of the secret X-37B space plane made by Boeing. I did see this one at the KSC.
    Yes, onevoice, it's the X-37b that i am referring to as the space plane, which they've test flown for over a year in space:

(Reuters) - The U.S. military's experimental X-37B space plane landed on Sunday at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida, completing a classified mission that lasted nearly two years, the Air Force said.

The unmanned X-37B, which resembles a miniature space shuttle, touched down at 7:47 a.m. EDT (1147 GMT) on a runway formerly used for landings of the now-mothballed space shuttles, the Air Force said in an email.

The Boeing-built space plane blasted off in May 2015 from nearby Cape Canaveral Air Force Station aboard an Atlas 5 rocket built by United Launch Alliance, a partnership between Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) and Boeing Co (BA.N).

The X-37B, one of two in the Air Force fleet, conducted unspecified experiments for more than 700 days while in orbit. It was the fourth and lengthiest mission so far for the secretive program, managed by the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office.

The orbiters "perform risk reduction, experimentation and concept-of-operations development for reusable space vehicle technologies," the Air Force has said without providing details. The cost of the program is also classified.

The Secure World Foundation, a nonprofit group promoting the peaceful exploration of space, says the secrecy surrounding the X-37B suggests the presence of intelligence-related hardware being tested or evaluated aboard the craft.

The vehicles are 29 feet (9 meters) long and have a wingspan of 15 feet, making them about one quarter of the size of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s now-retired space shuttles.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.r.../idUSKBN1830PF

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), Chris (20th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

If people spent just five minutes thinking about it, logically and rationally, they would immediately see that the SSP has to be real.

This is how I usually break it down for them:

- We know from past experience that whatever appears in the public domain or is claimed as a new invention or new information, or something that will be done or achieved in the near future, is decades behind what goes on in secret projects. That is an irrefutable fact. I usually give a baseline of 50 years as the difference between publicly acknowledged projects and secret ones.

- The Germans were already capable of going into space and had functioning prototypes of anti-gravity and stealth craft. We have the drawings, photos, videos and actual physical evidence, in spades. Those scientists, that were working on said projects were taken to the US in the 1940s through operation paperclip. It resulted in the Apollo space programme among others. But, what do people think happened to the scientists and engineers who were working on stealth and anti-gravity aircraft? Did they just listen to Wagner Operas all day? I don't think so. They must have come up with something in the last 70 years.

- Elon Musk is already talking about establishing a base and an entire civilization on Mars, in less then a decade. His rocket is smaller and less powerful than the one that was used for the Apollo mission. Do people really think that technology in that respect has gone backwards in the last 50 years? Come on...

- People see anti-gravity craft flying around all the time, especially around Area 51, which is the US airforce's "secret" flight testing facility. There are plenty of photos and videos. Nobody has to believe that they are ET craft, but it can't be denied that they actually exist. It is in fact pretty solid proof of the existence of the SSP.

- Anti-gravity black triangle craft. We even know that they were designed and built by Lockheed Martin skunkworks. They are a dead ringer for the B2 and the F-117, especially from below. Is that another coincidence?

- Do people really thing the "Star Wars" programme in 80 s was only about a couple of satellites and space lasers. Come on...

- How about the Star gate programme? Are we again supposed to believe that was just about remote viewing? Ridiculous.

- How about all the TV shows and movies about a Human space programme, of which there are hundreds. Many are actually financed and supported by the Air Force (for plausible deniability). Are we supposed to believe there is no info they actually want to put out there to discredit it? Nothing makes you sound more like an idiot than pointing to that Star Trek or Stargate episode that shows us exactly the kind of technology you are trying to leak.

I find that these arguments will at least sway most open-minded people.
    Hi Chris, three of the best whistleblowers on the secret space program are these, which think are quite hard to refute:

1) Bill Uhouse, worked in Area 51 on antigravity flight simulator in the 1950’s and met aliens:

2) Gary McKinnon, whom Kerry Cassidy describes:
    "Gary is lucid, eloquent and extremely intelligent. He made it clear that the real reason the Americans want to extradite him is not for any damage he has done, for in fact there wasn't any. They are pursuing him is because of what he might have seen. Specifically, documents revealing a list of "Non-terrestrial officers" and off-world cargo operations somewhere out in space, hinting at the real possibility of military activities taking place in relation to other planets."

3) Richard Dolan, who has copiously researched the paper trail of the SSP and its 'breakaway civilization'.

[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th June 2018 at 02:35.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (20th June 2018), Chris (20th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), mountain_jim (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), Tyy1907 (20th June 2018), Zampano (20th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

There is some speculation, that Hillary Clinton lost the election because she was pro-disclosure. John Podesta in particular is said to be hardcore pro- full disclosure. Apparently that's when they decided to hit them with the Wikileaks and Pizzagate Scandal and the reopening of the FBI investigation into her emails. Trump I think was completely clueless and the Deep State thought he would be easier to control.

Funny you say that
    Maybe that's why this move by Trump

The way I see it is that people either think Trumps a total joke of a president or he's trying g to do good things as he can. The ones that think he's a joke are the sleeping ones that think "Space Force are u kidding me? Another coocoo Trump move"
    And theres the others like us that discerningly watch what he says and does knowing all the while the SSP is indeed a real thing. Brave whistleblowers like Penny Bradley and Tony Rodrigues are what really made me listen with an open mind.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I brought it up too at work which was promptly met with "Trumps a complete nut bar" response.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Chris (20th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018)

34. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I'm well aware some of you aren't fans of Trump (or "Q"), but the SSP, Area 51/S4 & UFO-related material & evidence - all of it, from good to bad - has been frequently researched & referenced over the last few months on the 4CHAN/8CHAN research boards in connection to "Q", including an almost direct reference to what could very likely be a "UFO" (SSP or ET) just a few days ago by "Q" themselves:

"Not a plane, not a missile. This is HUGE."

"This is literally the biggest crumb to drop since this movement began."

It's in reference to this tiny speck circled in the image below...(click to enlarge - Q-REDACTED on Twitter is one of the "Q" team):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q Tweet 2018-0613-01.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	38273

... (See posts 4872 & related posts/links onward to get the full context).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eyond-/page244

As onawah has correctly identified in post 10 of this thread (above) - "Trump's MIT Mentor Vannevar Bush," Vannevar Bush was one of the original MAJIC / MJ-12 / Majestic 12 team.

On that basis, the above posts, and with Trump leading into this himself with his "Space Force" announcements, I'm inclined to think that a good deal of it will be disclosed. (When is anyone's guess).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MJ12R-Vannevar Bush.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	38295  
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd June 2018 at 23:41. Reason: MJ12 graphic

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

The space guy on Coast, Zimmerman, says it's just a pork barrel project -- Trump throwing a bone to the military industrial companies like Lockheed, Boeing...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), onawah (21st June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast