+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cover Story for SSP? The pentagon to launch 'space force'

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Cover Story for SSP? The pentagon to launch 'space force'

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump is probably not completely in the dark re the SSP. See: https://www.darkjournalist.com/x-facts-x4.php
    Quote DARK JOURNALIST X FACTS: TESLA & TRUMP

X SERIES EPISODE IV: TESLA TRUMP & THE TIME CAPSULE!

SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL FOR DARK JOURNALIST'S X SERIES:
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt has created the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the Mystery Schools X Technology. Below is some supporting documentation of his findings!
    Professor John G. Trump
    John G. Trump, President Trump’s Uncle was Sent by the FBI to Confiscate Inventor Nikola Tesla’s Papers and look for information in them that could take down “Flying Objects” at a distance.

Box X
    John G. Trump’s extensive paper collection at MIT is located in “Box X.” The contents reveal he was deeply involved in work for the secretive Rad Lab at MIT headed up by Vannevar Bush.

Trump's MIT Mentor Vannevar Bush
    John G. Trump’s mentor at MIT was Vannevar Bush who headed up the US Office of Scientific Research and Discovery (OSRD). Bush was also in charge of The UFO File according to Leading Harvard Physicist Robert Sarbacher.
    Onawah, I cant comment on the character or knowledge of uncle trump or this bush guy (any relation of the bush cabal family?), but i have heard the following things about this incident when Tesla's notes were taken just after his death:

1) The Law of One RA entity stated in one channel (@ 1980) that the cabal learned how to do antigravity from those tesla papers (we also know the blackops learned from back-engineering ufo retrievals as well as craft given them by et's, but apparently Tesla's writings were instrumental in unlocking the mystery). RA also said that at the time (@1980) that the ssp had just over 1000 personnel.

2) I heard that daddy bush (sr. the cia guy) was Tesla's butler at the end of his life, and may have had a hand in the inventor's death.

So it wouldnt surprise me it the donald knows about the ssp. I am just not sure how savory his uncle was, which might be a problem in the donald's connection in all of this.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th June 2018 at 21:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (21st June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd June 2018), KiwiElf (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

More about Vannevar Bush and John Trump in this episode of Dark Journalist's X Series:

They start to come into the narrative at 104:00 into the story, but I recommend listening to the whole thing to get the background.
    The whole X series is very interesting. Liszt really does his homework. (He said in one place that he was studying Swedenborg in his teens.)
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (21st June 2018), Justplain (21st June 2018), KiwiElf (21st June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Further to my earlier post, "Q" on Twitter - "Q" has tweeted:

"Off-world Officers".
    ?

(Twitter conversation is so far focusing on Gary McKinnon with a mention of the SSP... just sayin' ) - (crossposted)

https://twitter.com/____Redacted___/...97779510800384
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd June 2018 at 06:03.

6. Link to Post #24
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Further to my earlier post, "Q" on Twitter - "Q" has tweeted:

"Off-world Officers".
    ?

(Twitter conversation is so far focusing on Gary McKinnon with a mention of the SSP... just sayin' ) - (crossposted)

https://twitter.com/____Redacted___/...97779510800384
    That’s interesting, I wonder if Q is going to point folks in a direction to find info that McKinnon couldn’t save?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), KiwiElf (22nd June 2018), onawah (22nd June 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

This may be of interest to some. Back in Oct 2013, we received a forum membership application from someone (name and details given, of course, and of retirement age, also given), who told us:
    I was a founding member "plankowner" of NAVSPACMD along with 12 others on [date given but redacted here] and have been involved in the space program since then.
    NAVSPACMD is US Navy Space Command. (Look it up.)
    Soon after, he wrote again, saying:
    Please remove my name for consideration for membership with your group. After watching a couple of videos I had to laugh.
    Please refrain from releasing my info to your membership.

He didn't say which or whose videos he'd watched. I immediately e-mailed him personally, courteously, and at length, but he did not reply. I do feel this can be shared on the forum, as no personal or identifying details are posted here.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd June 2018), Andrew_K (23rd June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd June 2018), KiwiElf (22nd June 2018), RunningDeer (22nd June 2018), Sierra (22nd June 2018), Vexx021 (22nd June 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

"Where science & spirituality meet"....That is an odd combination & not everyone would feel comfortable mixing the two!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 23rd June 2018 at 13:59.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), KiwiElf (22nd June 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

For context, here's the original MAJIC / MJ-12 Team (Dr. Vannevar Bush highlighted in red - click to enlarge):

Click image for larger version

Name:	MJ12R-Vannevar Bush.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	38296

Almirante (above) is the Spanish and Portuguese word for Admiral - spelling of some names in the graphic are incorrect. Original members were (in the same order):

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter
    Dr. Vannevar Bush
    Secretary James Forrestal
    General Nathan F. Twining
    General Hoyt S. Vandenberg
    Dr. Detlev Bronk
    Dr. Jerome Clarke Hunsaker
    Admiral Sidney W. Souers
    Mr. Gordon Gray
    Dr. Donald H. Menzel
    General Robert M. Montague
    Dr. Lloyd V. Berkner
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd June 2018 at 00:48. Reason: English corrected names & titles

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

All members of the original MJ12 as listed in the media are now deceased, and were long before 2013.... So it could not have been one of those individuals. (That applied for membership)...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Vangelo (14th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2