+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream...opinions welcomed.

1. Link to Post #1
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Dream...opinions welcomed.

For a few years now my life has changed for good and I am having these dreams ( I would call them obe's honestly, but I am no expert) again, which, I did not had from childhood.

So far in most of the I am out flying out of my body, exploring, having fun, talking with random people that are flying too (not anyone that I know) all of them have been very good / positive experiences. A few nights ago I was "flying" again and someone told me "hey", when I turned around all I saw was a figure, no recollection of face or anything, and the same voice told me " I think you need this" and placed a glowing hand in my chest, suddenly all I saw was a very blinding light, like a very powerful electrical discharge and I started falling and woke up. My wife felt I woke and asked me what happened and my answer was "I fell back to my body".

That was around 4 am, I stood up and felt this energy, pleasurable like an adrenaline rush. Went on to run, workout, made breakfast and had a very productive day at work in short words a perfect day.

Just wondering if it has happened to anyone besides me and/or would like some opinions (all welcome) on it.

Blessings!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

Art (22nd June 2018), Baby Steps (21st June 2018), happyuk (21st June 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Inversion (22nd June 2018), Jake (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (28th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), onevoice (22nd June 2018), Orph (21st June 2018), sunwings (21st June 2018), toppy (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Dream...opinions welcomed.

Seems like you got an infusion of some powerful energy. You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Art (22nd June 2018), dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Jake (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (28th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), toppy (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes, those are lucid dreams. They generally involve astral projection, you are flying around in your subtle body. The places you see are probably real. They could be in another point of time or space or in a parallel reality. It is a sign of your pineal gland activating, or in other words, spiritual awakening.

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

You described a dream of mine I cherish and remember from time to time. In mine they were building a complex of some sort. Most took no notice of me but others came over and said hi, that it was good to see me again. The flying part I remember was lots of fun. I had trouble braking, slowing down. I was energized for days afterwards. Good job!
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st June 2018 at 19:07. Reason: Spelling on phone
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), happyuk (21st June 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

An OBE, in my opinion, or astral traveling. The symptoms you felt upon awaking, that energy, I have often experienced after OBEs.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I love, love, love flying in my dreams. It is so much fun. Wish I could do it right now. Funny, but in my normal life I am very afraid of heights and I freeze. But flying.............yeah. It's good stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chris (21st June 2018), dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Madeira (here)
    and the same voice told me " I think you need this" and placed a glowing hand in my chest, suddenly all I saw was a very blinding light,

Just wondering if it has happened to anyone besides me and/or would like some opinions (all welcome) on it.
    You asked for opinions, Maderia. In my world, an entity would not be allowed to put something into me. And to do it without my permission? Hell no. My accepting “it” is a contract agreement with a possible trickster. I do not consent and would cancel it upon awaking.

Entities with integrity do not violate my personal space.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2018 at 11:46.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st June 2018), dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Jake (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (28th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Michi (21st June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), onevoice (22nd June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (26th June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Some of the most profound lessons of my life came from light, both waking and sleeping. And some of the most beautiful love.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

To add to what has already been elucidated:

The being put a hand in your chest ; hence it would appear you just had your heart chakra upgraded by one your spiritual mentors or guides.

Your recent lucid flying dreams signify a recent spiritual break through; thus you have become eligible to safely attenuate and utilize the energetic enhancement.

Now a relevant question for you might be: How do you choose to use that higher voltage energy flowing within and through you?

Blessings

Drlukend

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (22nd June 2018), Noelle (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all.

Running Deer: Thanks for your input is very welcomed and appreciated, I am aware of that kind of beings and always keep an eye on it, one of the reasons I asked about it here

Luke Holiday: If I understood your question correctly this is what I did that day: Woke around 4am, I jumped from bed ran about 2 - 3 miles, hit the gym, did all the house chores, I have a very flexible job and that day was very productive and excellent, worked on the plants and trees in my backyard, played with the kid, the dogs, made dinner...I did a lot of stuff honestly.

To this day I kinda still feeling that energy shockwave. Felt good.

Blessings.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th June 2018), Luke Holiday (16th February 2020), Noelle (28th June 2018), onevoice (22nd June 2018), RunningDeer (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Madeira, looks like you're in the astral plane. Lucid dreaming or OBE (tomato, tomahto), the thing is you're becoming more aware of the many layers that form "reality". You're probably "shining bright, like a beacon" in astral so you will attract many things, some are harmless but many are not. It's as Running Deer mentioned: entities with integrity don't invade personal space. Drawing from my many experiences (starting age 5, btw) in other planes of reality, you probably got tagged (an ethereal tag). Does the energy shockwave coursing through you feels like it can't be contained? If yes, do meditation or yoga. Kundalini yoga is great for balancing the chakras especially after encounters such as the ones you described.

TTYL

--V
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Madeira (here)
    For a few years now my life has changed for good and I am having these dreams ( I would call them obe's honestly, but I am no expert) again, which, I did not had from childhood.

So far in most of the I am out flying out of my body, exploring, having fun, talking with random people that are flying too (not anyone that I know) all of them have been very good / positive experiences. A few nights ago I was "flying" again and someone told me "hey", when I turned around all I saw was a figure, no recollection of face or anything, and the same voice told me " I think you need this" and placed a glowing hand in my chest, suddenly all I saw was a very blinding light, like a very powerful electrical discharge and I started falling and woke up. My wife felt I woke and asked me what happened and my answer was "I fell back to my body".

That was around 4 am, I stood up and felt this energy, pleasurable like an adrenaline rush. Went on to run, workout, made breakfast and had a very productive day at work in short words a perfect day.

Blessings!
    I was wondering if you’ve had a chest X-ray or stress test lately, or perhaps considered double checking with a pro to make sure that everything in your chest is in fine condition? Dreams can mean many things, sometimes they are our purely unconscious mind trying to send us a signal. This would be the same part that keeps our heart beating automatically, for instance.

Just an opinion of course !

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I vote lucid dream and the hand on the chest was himself opening his heart chakra.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2018), Madeira (28th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Seems like OBEs while your body is sleeping. We probably do it all the time but mostly don’t recall it so we’re not aware of it.

I accept energy gifts for two reasons -

1. Sensing the nature and intent of other beings in those states is effortless (although it wasn’t always the case), all it takes is to remain calm and open, knowing I can trust my senses. When a being is malevolent it’s obvious and when a malevolent being is pretending not to be that’s just as obvious. The exception is when I’m in a dream state and I’m not lucid (not same state as OP has described), that is a confusing state when dealing with malevolent beings but once they make their move I become lucid, so I’m not too bothered about that.

2. I’m never alone and always protected. Even when it appears I’m alone, the moment I’m in trouble it becomes apparent I’m not alone. A voice will alert, guide, and, if necessary, intervene (which is actually pretty common because I’m always inexperienced, the pattern so far is that as soon a I get the hang of something I start experiencing something new).

That approach definitely isn’t for everyone but neither is being guarded, surprise gifts can be the most exhilarating ones.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th June 2018 at 02:18.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2018), dynamo (1st July 2018), Ivy23 (29th June 2018), Madeira (28th August 2018), what is a name? (29th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread